Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2018 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's too bad they couldn't protect Takiri. Some things are not easy as it seems...

Tagitsu is pretty much the Big Bad at this point of the story. Meanwhile, she uses the media waves to make her next move. Ah, the episode felt like a big buildup for the upcoming episodes.

May 18, 2018 7:42 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
With the loss of one of the princesses the tide has turned. Seeing what happened back there its no surprise that Kaoru would want revenge. Of all things showing on on tv is the last thing i expected was Tagitsu showing up on tv. Her move combined with her manipulation of the government and the reveal of the truth of the incident was masterful. Way to go for twisting the truth and establishing your own faction at the same time though. An interesting episode. Tagitsu and Yukina's strategy of sowing distrust for the sword admin sure was unexpected but proving to be pretty effective. Looks like next episode will be the first battle between the sword admin and the new faction.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2018 7:47 AM

Dec 2016
Very interesting tactics used by Princess Tagitsu, using a live broadcast like that to get a message across, I wonder just how many people she managed to convince by saying all that nonsense.

Each episode I hate Yukina even more.

That's quite the makeover Tagitsu got, now she kinda does look like a real princess.

Tagitsu has done a good job brainwashing Ayumu and the other Toji, they are all puppets to her.

After that last scene I'm waiting for Tagitsu to get what she wants and then disposes of Yukina, can't wait to see the look on her face that the goddess she worshiped used and discarded her.

Yukari in action next episode, looking forward to it.
May 18, 2018 8:34 AM

Jun 2015
Things are not going well since the loss of one of the princesses. Tagitsu showing up on TV was quite the bold move. Nonsense was spread. It irritates me that Yukina is still alive, she should be dead by now smh.
May 18, 2018 8:37 AM

Apr 2010
Too much corruption this episode which made it kind of boring in my opinion.
Now they are trying to control the media the questions is will people believe the media or not and how will it be used.
The girls might have a hard time ones again.
May 18, 2018 9:48 AM

Jul 2017
Shit just got real this episode...

With the Sword Admin folding into 2 factions a.k.a Princess Tagitsu vs. Sword Admin, hopefully everything will be resolved soon in the final 5 episodes.

And holy hell, Tagitsu appearing on national TV was unexpected, and the spread of propaganda of the 20-years old Great Disaster that was unknown to the public...can see the sway of emotions and supporters...

And meanwhile our Toji team quite restless about how Tagitsu always has the upper hand while they're being held back...ugh, it was damning but guess they need to resource more before acting coherently.

Another story-building episode...pls get onto the action soon...
May 18, 2018 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
Lack of sword battles but I am happy. :)
May 18, 2018 10:48 AM

Jan 2012
So the enemy has decided to use the media and government as the enemy now eh? That's uhh...different, certainly. Not really exciting mind you, but definitely different. And so the hunt is on. Good luck playing keep away girls.
May 18, 2018 12:51 PM

Feb 2016
Yukina is scary, pulling strings all along. Tagitsu looks like a cute monster.
May 18, 2018 3:41 PM
Jan 2017
Can we just talk about the utter ridiculousness of an inhuman abomination wearing pretty dresses simply because she now has a humanoid form? Anyway, this episode is pretty good at building up stakes for future episodes. Princess Tagitsu's public debut has clearly caused a schism in the Sword Administration; even if most of the Toji on her side have been mildly brainwashed and infected with noro. We also get a short but poignant scene between Maki, Suzuka and Yomi, who see how much their lives have changed since the last time they got together and they wonder what happened to them. I still have no idea why Yukina is helping Tagitsu, even if she is the one that killed her friends years ago, but apparently, the series is holding off on that explanation. Hopefully, later episodes will build upon this momentum and deliver a satisfying payoff. After last episode's lackluster development, this feels like a step in the right direction.
May 18, 2018 7:04 PM

Jan 2011
I guess she didn't like the dress huh.

But boy was this episode a handful of events ,feel like the Toji's this whole time have been fighting a losing fight and all these actions taken from the princess have made it harder for them to take make a move again
May 18, 2018 10:26 PM
Nov 2017
Seeing how this series is willing to have people die and stay dead, I am so looking forward to Yukina getting slowly chopped to pieces at the end.
May 19, 2018 6:14 AM

Feb 2016
HeroVladimir93 said:
I still have no idea why Yukina is helping Tagitsu, even if she is the one that killed her friends years ago, but apparently, the series is holding off on that explanation.

Maybe she has an aradama fetish.

DarkAudit said:
Seeing how this series is willing to have people die and stay dead, I am so looking forward to Yukina getting slowly chopped to pieces at the end.

Nooo, don't kill my Yukina like that! She isn't going down that easily! She will be next aradama queen!
May 19, 2018 5:48 PM

Oct 2008
okay! Things are getting heating-up!
Yukina is really going to the wrong side! for sure Tagitsu will betray her once Ichikihime-sama is in her hand!
on the other side Yukari needs to defend Ichikihime-sama from the Imperial Toji!
and this is where the 6 main girls should act!
5/5.

May 20, 2018 10:30 AM
Oct 2017
Really? I mean really?

The entire last arc was the heroes vs the government, are we really retreading that ground again? I'm with the main girls, it feels like we've accomplished nothing since last season.

This is way too easy for the villains, is there no security camera footage showing Tagitsu attacking Takiri with her guards they could use to call out her obvious bullshit? How about those photos they collected?

I found it bad enough the good guys don't seem to do anything about the obvious villains, to the point two royal guard members escaped and characters who were serving Tagitsu weren't arrested but this is really tipping the scales for me.
May 21, 2018 8:50 PM

Aug 2013
I'm kind of perplexed as to how Renpu's president went from this pathetic groveling swine who worshiped the ground Yukari walked on and would get gang banged in a hentai just to be put in a lottery drawing to maybeget a chance to sniff Yukari's socks; and was so incompetent that Yukari/Tagitsu wouldn't even let her speak and had to reprimand her constantly for how stupid she was....to this fucking sevant who's like this master tactician and is plotting all of this out perfectly and is somehow 2 steps ahead of everyone.

Better yet, why is anyone at all siding with Tagitsu at all when she wants to destroy humans? Even if Renpu and Ayankouji's presidents side with her, she wont spare them. Especially the Ayanokouji president, she was and still is constantly reluctant but goes along with it anyway and doesnt even try to rebel or become a mole for the administration?

It's also pathetic that the "good guys" are just sitting around with their thumbs up their asses. They straight up admitted that they're at an overwhelming disadvantage due to Tagitsu absorbing Takiri, and yet their decision then is "well lets just try to prepare while we wait for her unpredictable moves with no countermeasures at all, even though we know where she is and could make the first strike to cripple her". Sad that the 15 year old girls are smarter than the adults.

CadenGallic said:
Really? I mean really?

The entire last arc was the heroes vs the government, are we really retreading that ground again? I'm with the main girls, it feels like we've accomplished nothing since last season.

This is way too easy for the villains, is there no security camera footage showing Tagitsu attacking Takiri with her guards they could use to call out her obvious bullshit? How about those photos they collected?

I found it bad enough the good guys don't seem to do anything about the obvious villains, to the point two royal guard members escaped and characters who were serving Tagitsu weren't arrested but this is really tipping the scales for me.

Yea kind of fucking odd that in the middle of some street fight, they somehow have these magical sky cameras that can catch insanely blurry photos of someone in the middle of a rural road, and can identify who it is through the blur, yet at a heavily fortified government backed building in the middle of a busy city there's no cameras around whatsoever.
Aug 10, 2018 5:27 PM

Aug 2017
I don't like this episode.

Basically, our main cast are stopped from do something because their superiors. The good side can do something useful like surveillance. Don't stand idly by!

I hate Yukina.

2/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 18, 2018 6:13 AM

Dec 2012
Ellen.
Mai.
Ellen and Kaoru are reporting.
Ellen oppai. lol Is Nene looking at her oppai?
Ellen oppai biting that cookie.
Yukari is safe.

Ellen oppai was bigger than usual this episode and I love it.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 24, 2021 5:39 AM

Feb 2020
Nothing but a heavy dialogue this time.

At least Tagitsu was pretty in that dress. She did look like a real princess.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

43 by nhkam »»
Jul 13, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

25 by Foreall908 »»
Dec 8, 2023 12:32 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2018

27 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:16 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

17 by IAMQT »»
Oct 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 21 Discussion

Rob - Dec 29, 2018

2 by I-yas-yes »»
Jul 29, 2022 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.