Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2018 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The boys at a talk show...
Well, it's a nice way for them to get more publicity.

However, I was not expecting them to host a cooking show together. More of a buildup episode again but I'm excited to see the group improving more.
Feb 25, 2018 8:27 AM
Jul 2013
Arrghh that scene where Yamato was watching the drama alone, I really wanted to see his face without the glasses for one time :D
Feb 25, 2018 11:37 AM
Sep 2012
AINANA POLICE YESSSS (though I really wish we had gotten to see Yama and Sougo play their parts ;7; heck)

I kind of feel bad for saying this, but it really catches me off-guard whenever Mitsuki says or does something profound. I guess it's just easy to forget that he's a reasonably intelligent and mature adult since he's been relegated to being the "cute" one, and since he has a bit of a temper lol. If nothing else, I'm glad this anime has helped me appreciate the Best Big Bro a little more <3
Feb 25, 2018 3:06 PM
Dec 2014
a really good episode for mitsuki! he's my favorite in i7 (as a group), and it always makes me sad that people look over him despite being a very well-written character.
Feb 26, 2018 4:20 AM
Jul 2016
Now I sort of want something dark to happen to/by/through/because of Yamato... *evil grin*
Mar 4, 2018 4:42 AM
Mar 2015
keithmaxx said:
Now I sort of want something dark to happen to/by/through/because of Yamato... *evil grin*

oh it happens alright *evil laugh*
(but it's still a very long way from Where the story is now, so you better start praying for a season 2)

All the Kimi to Idolish Night episodes we got to see though!! My heart melts at all the happiness!
Mar 6, 2018 6:35 AM
Jul 2016
ordinaryxtreme said:
keithmaxx said:

oh it happens alright *evil laugh*
(but it's still a very long way from Where the story is now, so you better start praying for a season 2)

All the Kimi to Idolish Night episodes we got to see though!! My heart melts at all the happiness!

I started to play the mobile game because I got curious, and surprisingly enough the series is very faithful to the game story (so far)... I'm working towards the current show episode but so far there's actually a lot of game chapters to watch before I get to that point.

And then surprisingly there are more lines of foreshadowing not featured in the show... the writer really is doing well balancing things on both.

As for the game, I like the rhythm mechanics. It motivates me along.

Can't wait to view the Yamato parts... Oh, and the game actually has more lines of foreshadowing, so it
keithmaxxMar 6, 2018 7:34 AM
Mar 28, 2018 7:31 AM
May 2015
This episode was so funny!!!!
Mar 28, 2018 7:32 AM
May 2015
SamySenpai said:
Arrghh that scene where Yamato was watching the drama alone, I really wanted to see his face without the glasses for one time :D
me too. Love this characters with glasses when they take it off and change completely.
Mar 28, 2018 9:31 AM
Jul 2013
Nemurasan said:
SamySenpai said:
me too. Love this characters with glasses when they take it off and change completely.

yeeahh omg, it's the same effect when takanashi opens his eyes for a moment xD
Mar 29, 2018 2:14 AM
May 2015
SamySenpai said:
Nemurasan said:

yeeahh omg, it's the same effect when takanashi opens his eyes for a moment xD
right! LOL it's so good
Apr 27, 2018 6:06 PM

Jun 2015
"im the only one who can make my life fun" - mitsuki killing it e/ this motivational line. also when they showed yamato in the drama and they turned to nagi and nagi was like , "this expression..." , i feel like nagi knows sth about yamato that others dont know
ALSO YAMATO HAS A ROOMBA !!!
May 10, 2018 10:20 AM

Jul 2012
Love having a Ymt centricc episode :>

Jan 25, 2019 5:36 PM

Jun 2015
where my nagi centered episode at now
Apr 21, 2021 10:56 PM

Aug 2017
Yamato is hiding something, I wonder what it is.

This episode was quite good again. Iori reactions were pretty hilarious at the last segment hahahaha.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 23, 2022 8:57 AM

Feb 2020
Well, I didn't like that random flirting scene between Yamato and Tsumugi, but otherwise this was a decent episode.
Aug 16, 2022 11:31 AM
Aug 2022
I feel bad bad I like trigger way more than idolish7

More topics from this board

» Shouldn't this anime have a shoujo tag?

robal15 - Jul 12

9 by robal15 »»
Jul 13, 12:18 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2017

29 by Altair718 »»
Jun 20, 11:43 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2018

20 by kakyoin »»
Jun 5, 10:41 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2017

23 by Nubah »»
May 26, 5:23 AM

» Who is your favorite? ( 1 2 )

Chiibi - Jan 14, 2018

76 by luciana_y2 »»
Apr 26, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.