Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 7, 2009 6:52 AM

Oct 2008
Which character do you dislike/hate the most in Bakuman?

Of course, Hiramaru is loved by everyone in this forum :]
NipponsoppaSep 7, 2009 7:41 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 7, 2009 7:01 AM

Oct 2008
No hesitation. I say Miyoshi. She's like a second Misa. Clingy and dumb. She just want to be a part of everybody else's business while spurting out things she's not supposed to say. Interferes a lot and makes Shujins awesome personality fade while she's with him.
She "dumbifies" him.
And wth. Hitting and kicking Shujin and Saiko? She's lucky she's not filed for assault.
Sep 8, 2009 4:00 AM

Sep 2007
miho easy, im sorry but i just find her dull she reallly is boring.
dolly i do agree with you bout miyoshi, she does affect takagi as? a character, but at least she doesnt spend all the manga crying and sending dumb txt messages.
miho is lame, what bugs me about her is this idea of 'love' between her?and saiko.

wtf i love you but i dnt want to see you until our dreams come true? to me that just has gold digger written all over it.
Sep 8, 2009 9:18 AM

Nov 2007
Hiasubi said:
miho easy, im sorry but i just find her dull she reallly is boring.
dolly i do agree with you bout miyoshi, she does affect takagi as? a character, but at least she doesnt spend all the manga crying and sending dumb txt messages.
miho is lame, what bugs me about her is this idea of 'love' between her?and saiko.

wtf i love you but i dnt want to see you until our dreams come true? to me that just has gold digger written all over it.

Well, she didn't really cry the whole Manga but only like, 2-3 Chapters? She isn't even shown that often. Only mentioned sometimes that she has a new role and bla bla whatever. And for love: isn't Saiko the same about the definition?

Don't get me wrong, I think Miho is way too weak for being something like the "Heroine" of the Manga but she gets points for being cute I guess :'D

However, gotta agree with Dolly. Miyoshi is way more annoying. I'd be really happy if she'd be boring and not so hyper and wtf do I know. I don't get Takagi. I mean she as a gf? That's suicide imo.
Sep 10, 2009 1:56 PM

Apr 2007
Miyoshi is WAAAY less annoying now though.

Sep 11, 2009 4:50 AM

Oct 2008
Llian said:

Never.
Sep 11, 2009 11:53 PM

May 2009
Well, obviously all the worst characters in Bakuman are females. I don't know if they were supposed to be like that or if author just doesn't want to deal with their character development but whatever...I voted for Miyoshi but Azuki is a close second.
Sep 12, 2009 10:19 AM

Oct 2008
666Loveless666 said:
Well, obviously all the worst characters in Bakuman are females. I don't know if they were supposed to be like that or if author just doesn't want to deal with their character development but whatever...I voted for Miyoshi but Azuki is a close second.

I agree. So far there are no females in Bakuman that I like particularly. And the female lead in Death Note is similar to Miyoshi. It's horrible. Misa ruined Death Note for me. It's like her reincarnation is here to ruin Bakuman too +___+
Sep 13, 2009 3:31 AM

May 2009
LethalDolly said:
666Loveless666 said:

I agree. So far there are no females in Bakuman that I like particularly. And the female lead in Death Note is similar to Miyoshi. It's horrible. Misa ruined Death Note for me. It's like her reincarnation is here to ruin Bakuman too +___+

Heh, some people like them so I can't say they should not have been created(even though I really really want to) but the author should probably consider creating at least one respectable female character in Bakuman since that did not happen in Death Note(I had hopes for Naomi Misora but kinda saw it comming...she was killed too quickly to leave an impact.)
Sep 14, 2009 11:25 AM

Nov 2007
LethalDolly said:
Llian said:

Never.

I lol'd.
Sep 24, 2009 5:27 AM

Jun 2009
considering annoyingness, Miura is the best. that's my vote.
Oct 25, 2009 9:39 AM

Nov 2007
blueisthemoon said:

Actually I'm really glad I still haven't voted in the poll since my vote now goes to Miura as well. I mean c'mon.

"I've asembled data to back my opinion. You need more gags!"

Orly? I rarely rage so hard while reading a Manga.
Oct 28, 2009 6:43 PM

Jun 2009
Eiko said:
blueisthemoon said:

Actually I'm really glad I still haven't voted in the poll since my vote now goes to Miura as well. I mean c'mon.

u got my point, thank you orz
Oct 29, 2009 5:43 PM

Oct 2008
blueisthemoon said:
Eiko said:
blueisthemoon said:

u got my point, thank you orz

But it doesn't seem like you've voted for him... yet?
Mar 31, 2010 2:52 PM

Jun 2009
Doftljus said:

But it doesn't seem like you've voted for him... yet?

I did, it was eiko that hadn't vote. =~
Apr 16, 2010 1:48 PM

Feb 2008
Azuki. There're a lot of characters I can't stand in Bakuman (Miura, Nakai, Miyoshi to name a few) but they at least have a personality, no matter how annoying. They may not be particularly likable but - if I try - I can kind of understand them. Not Miho though. This thing is so... I don't know, so bizarre. She doesn't even come across as a character. It's not that I don't like her. I just don't care about her - she's a rather marginal character, isn't she? And she's supposed to be the 'Heroine" or something. And at that she definitely fails as well as at being even remotely interesting or believing. And imo that makes her the worst character in this series.
May 3, 2011 10:56 AM

Jul 2008
Eiko said:
blueisthemoon said:

Still now Miura is the worst... even after Ishizawa, KOOGY, Nanamine or Nakai
My candies:
Nov 7, 2011 6:08 PM

Mar 2009
Nakai of course. Ugh >.
Nov 12, 2011 8:24 AM

Nov 2007
No one is bad in Bakuman.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Hiramaru with one word

Nipponsoppa - Nov 26, 2009

8 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 12, 2011 5:36 AM

Sticky: » Hiramaru news

Nipponsoppa - May 1, 2011

2 by Moejojyojo »»
Jul 24, 2011 1:52 PM

Poll: » Who's the second best after Hiramaru?

Nipponsoppa - Sep 6, 2009

9 by NoHeart »»
May 3, 2011 11:00 AM

Poll: » If Hiramaru were to team up with another mangaka. Who should it be?

Nipponsoppa - Nov 26, 2009

3 by NoHeart »»
May 3, 2011 10:38 AM

» Bakuman news

Nipponsoppa - Sep 6, 2009

11 by Eiko »»
Dec 12, 2009 9:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.