Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2018 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I have to admit, the singing this episode was kinda catchy. The idolish group manages to come together and put up a performance after their hard work.

Not sure how I feel about the momentum of this episode though....felt like they may still need to improve in the future. Still, they are having fun out there despite the fans chanting "Trigger!" Eventually, they manage to win the crowd over.
Stark700Mar 25, 2018 7:50 AM
Mar 25, 2018 7:01 AM
Jul 2016
Sogo is dangerous
Mar 25, 2018 8:20 AM
Sep 2015
Finally something good happen to iDolish7.
Too bad Trigger's reputation will be hurt badly.
I'm wondering if the ledendary idol band (forget the name) is president of both company when they're young?
Mar 25, 2018 9:29 AM

Oct 2011
phantomfandom said:
Finally something good happen to iDolish7.
Too bad Trigger's reputation will be hurt badly.
I'm wondering if the ledendary idol band (forget the name) is president of both company when they're young?

The legendary idol ZERO was one person, no a band, and we still have no clue who he is so the mystery lingers on haha
Mar 25, 2018 12:23 PM
Nov 2013
Some theories say the legendary idol is Takanashi aka the president of idolish7. Kinda make sense but it is a bit too predictable? I would expect more.

Anw, this ep is fine, they cut a lot but I'm okay with it. I was kinda disappointed thinking they cut out the Sogo-almost-hit-him-with-the-computer scene, gladly they didnt and gdi Sogo's face is scary wwwww

Good night awesome performance is so good! I love how Yamato keeps saying I...I....haha Onii-chan wants some praise too. Tamaki is awesome this ep, I start to like him more
Mar 25, 2018 3:24 PM
Sep 2012
ahhhh it's nice to see Tenn all upset like yeah doesn't feel too good when the shoe's on the other foot does it ya little shit

total guilty pleasure episode for me 1000/10 would watch repeatedly :>
Mar 25, 2018 4:09 PM
Nov 2016
Sougo-san is a true Yandere!
His face was so scary. I felt a chill ran down my spine.lol

Why is this show getting better and better!?
I'm totally addicted! XD
Mar 25, 2018 5:13 PM

Jul 2009
Gaku's father's hatred for IDOLiSH7 is completely unfounded. Whatever his issue with Takanashi he's ridiculous for going after those kids (and poor Tsumugi). But I must say, I hate him most for yelling at Gaku. You bastard who do you think you're talking to! SHOW GAKU SOME DAMN RESPECT!

Also Sogo's ratings for me just skyrocketed. The way he got pissed because of what that loser did to Tamaki xD

Sound Ship is a terrible organization though. Not only did they allow IDOLiSH7 to take the hit, they couldn't even have their announcers explain the situation (cover-up story and all). Instead they just threw them to the sharks. My poor boys. Trigger's manager is annoying too.

Mar 26, 2018 2:18 PM

Aug 2010
UGHH FINALLY THEY CAUGHT THE FRIGGIN SONG-STEALIN' COMPOSER.
If he stole ANOTHER one of their songs, I would have flipped shit lol.
Apr 1, 2018 5:56 AM
Jan 2018
pinkshuffle said:

I know he's based off one, but I refuse to say he's supposed to be categorized as a "true" yandere or whatnot. Yandere is more bloodily obsessive with someone they LOVE (not friends), and very unhealthy at that. Sougo is far from the true yanderes like Gasai Yuuno or Katsura Kotonoha.

2018 and people are still miscategorizing yandere characters.
Apr 2, 2018 11:40 PM
Nov 2016
sayosamonji_ said:
pinkshuffle said:

I know he's based off one, but I refuse to say he's supposed to be categorized as a "true" yandere or whatnot. Yandere is more bloodily obsessive with someone they LOVE (not friends), and very unhealthy at that. Sougo is far from the true yanderes like Gasai Yuuno or Katsura Kotonoha.

2018 and people are still miscategorizing yandere characters.

Are you a bit too serious with life or something?
You don't know that it was like a joke?
I exaggerated a little but only to make fun.
I know the meaning of the word very well.
Being too serious or thinking negatively with little things in life is not good for your health, you know.
Apr 13, 2018 3:08 AM
May 2015
How they didn't let Trigger perform, so dull. But the i7 make a good apearance to the fans.
Jan 26, 2019 11:54 AM

Jun 2015
Ceo dude needs a chill pill
Apr 3, 2019 2:51 PM

May 2014
I really liked this because for once, they didn't have a set back. I think their music/dancing etc probably still has a long way to go but I love the effort they put in and how that got across to the audience. I really like the members of Trigger too though (I know he's your dad, Gaku, but like, quit that agency pronto) so I felt bad for them. :/

But seriously, how does Yaotome CEO even speak anymore, surely his voice must be hoarse AF since all he does is scream.
Jul 20, 2019 1:06 PM

Sep 2012
For some reason it really bothered me that they showed the confrontation with the burglar as a flashback instead of just showing it play out when they entered the office. It's like they used the same amount of time to just tell us what happened, and just elected to not give us the excitement of watching the event unfold and wondering how it will turn out.
Apr 22, 2021 2:09 AM

Aug 2017
Lol I knew Gaku's dad was going to be in trouble even if IDOLiSH7 wasn't involved. So, he has issues with Takanashi and that explain why he wants to destroy IDOLiSH7 too lol.

Stop yelling at your own son like that.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 24, 2022 1:57 AM

Feb 2020
Everyone wanted to see TRIGGER, but in the end they liked IDOLiSH7's performance a lot.

Sousuke is up to no good again.

SerafosDec 21, 2023 4:01 AM

More topics from this board

» Shouldn't this anime have a shoujo tag?

robal15 - Jul 12

9 by robal15 »»
Jul 13, 12:18 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2017

29 by Altair718 »»
Jun 20, 11:43 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2018

20 by kakyoin »»
Jun 5, 10:41 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2017

23 by Nubah »»
May 26, 5:23 AM

» Who is your favorite? ( 1 2 )

Chiibi - Jan 14, 2018

76 by luciana_y2 »»
Apr 26, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.