Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2018 7:05 AM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, if that wasn't the cutest romance I've seen in a long while.
May 19, 2019 5:10 PM

May 2010
Wow that was written pretty well. I thought one of them was gonna die (the man for example) because of the black and white flashback
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 20, 2019 2:49 PM

Aug 2015
So far, it seems like Katsumi's strongest power is yenta power

Kiddy and Ralph are such a cute pair. Not sure if their relationship is sadomasochistic or just mutual tsundere.

The black and white is a nice touch. I'm not sure why Kiddy is in the hospital the next day though and not Ralph, when I thought he got speared by that pole.
Jan 5, 2021 3:00 PM
Dec 2019
Like the previous episodes I think things are rushed and the personalities of the ones involved in the romance are boring. If they added more quirks/background or had more inspired character designs besides generic 90s guys in suits, and gave the relationships two episodes instead of half of an episode, it'd be a lot better. Yeah, come to think of it, more distinctive faces would do wonders for this series.

Still, the tone is good and it's obvious the series has a lot of heart. Don't know if this is just a characteristic of 90s series but it's quite refreshing to see relationships develop between adults in anime. The dialogue feels natural, and the humor is seldom exaggerated in a cutesy way. None of that romcom misunderstanding push and pull bullshit. The guy has enough maturity to see that some people just have a hard exterior to hide a soft interior and doesn't take things too personally.

Background and character building for Kiddy is still generic, but it was executed decently and more importantly, it had heart. I was kind of iffy by the end of the episode but then the ending song came in and cemented all that it was going for, flawed as it was.
Nov 22, 2022 3:20 AM

Jul 2021
Two tsunderes going on a date, what could go wrong...
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 26 Discussion

syncrogazer - Mar 12, 2018

7 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 8, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 15 Discussion

Confucius - Jun 19, 2019

3 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 8, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 14 Discussion

glassknuckles - Aug 3, 2019

3 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 8, 2023 3:59 AM

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 20 Discussion

Cnon - May 30, 2017

6 by JaniSIr »»
Nov 24, 2022 1:45 PM

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 19 Discussion

Confucius - Jul 17, 2019

2 by JaniSIr »»
Nov 24, 2022 4:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.