Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 1, 2018 3:36 PM

Mar 2011
L0QI said:
ricardo241 said:
Thanks for spoiling...dropping this one....the story is already a big mess and we got a girl who is really stupid on handling her problem....RIP Alexis...you are a good guy but you ended up falling in love on a wrong girl ....

Still I'm hoping the best for the two and for that M guy to die a horrible death LOL

BTW..is the LN still on going?

Still ongoing, you can just even guess that it is ongoing if they made an adaptation. Pretty much all of the adaptations are made to advertise the original work. That's why most of them are shitty. And don't expect to see a sequel to an adaptation if the original material is already finished.

I won't even wait for a sequel for this mess LOL

Mar 2, 2018 7:12 AM

Feb 2017
zannett said:

In addition...

Wow such garbage, thats the kind of thing that would make me drop it, its really not something that should be used in a story like that at all, gross... disgusting.
Mar 2, 2018 11:41 AM
Mar 2018
I hope alexis suffers alot later becoz marrine has gone thru alot
alexis is so much of a pussy
atleast marrine accepts her responsiblity
but alexis just hides behind villar's actions
moral of the story alexis is a pussy and hope he dies a horrible death
DarkArcaMar 2, 2018 11:45 AM
Mar 4, 2018 8:44 AM

Aug 2017
That first scene of Alexis in the ground was weird lol. The romance was cliché. Why Marriane wants go to war? Plot hole! Alexis is a good dude but he is a idiot! Villar also wants war lol. This is war, people! 2/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 5, 2018 12:20 AM
Dec 2016
thanks @larethian
Mar 13, 2018 12:42 PM

Jun 2013
..this was mentioned or at least suggested early in manga...but looks like Marrine...does have feelings towards Alexis....but damn someone had to ruin it huh...they better hope that Marrine never get's sniff of their tails..Kill Strong-willed Girls father, and you are dead meat.....do that + ruin her Wedding with the man she loves....beg death in that case scenario if she ever finds who you are.

Well personally like this kind of background building...gives the politics and characters more depth in my opinion. tough want to bet manga version is more depth and interesting...I like this anime but hate the rushing they have done to get this far.

But damn.....Alexis, while he comes out weakling.....he is way more man that other this kind of arrogant little shits.....way better. Kind heart is better than brawn with no brains.

Truly a pity that wedding was ruined....truly a pity....Villar....Even if he had/has some kind of end plan....I freaking like him now...."Lustful earl" yeah right...rumors really are just rumors...

....but....wow....he just became leader of........!!??! eh, refused.....ah....His Bloodline....I wonder how this will affect things
....aaand they chose peace.....Understand that....but I personally think that will come to Bite them into Ass
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 13, 2018 12:55 PM

Jun 2013
GreenEmu said:
Troll12345678966 said:
Can some of you novel readers please tell me why Marrine did what she did?? It doesnt make sense, first she falls in love anf is about to marry, then the great hall tradegy happens, then the marriege idea is broght up again, however she has taken a complete 180 and says «nahh, lets have war instead» have i missed something or is it just poor writing or is there something in the novels tht explains this. Spoilers arent a problem, and do they end up together in the end?? I really want to know.

The novel translations I got are pretty shoddy. So I can't really tell you why she's acting like she is. But I can answer your second question. Granted the novels are still ongoing.

Okay...wtf...yuck.....soooo only way end up together....Theo conquers the continent, become's the Emperor and blesses the union...yeah right not happening any time soon....but still yuck...BTW where do you read novels?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 14, 2018 7:18 PM

Jan 2013
What a love story.
Great flashback, now we know their stories and how they feel.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 23, 2018 9:23 PM

Mar 2009
I don't want to watch the next episode, especially after an episode like this one.
Mar 29, 2018 9:37 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
I Liked it the flashback of how both fell in love, although the outcome, not!!!
Alexis seems very kind and Marrine very strong, but she just thinks in the kingdom!!! :/
Oct 31, 2018 12:59 AM

Dec 2012
She is cute.
Marrine oppai.
Smoove Alexis.
Damn! Dem letters.
Dat rose. Smoove.
Dat punch.
In the nuts!
Dat kiss. Her first kiss.
LMAO at the Twinkle Twinkle song in Engrish.
Dat kiss again. She'll be his queen.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 17, 2019 11:37 PM
Oct 2016
What the Fuck are all of you talking about. This has to be one of the most painful, fake, cheesy, sterile love stories I’ve ever had to sit through. The characters not only act as though they love each other on more than just their looks, they are both flawless perfect human beings that always do the right thing, and Marinne is probably gonna do something mean and cold blooded to one of our main characters to create Melodrama and create some false sense of progression because we are no closer to Theo becoming a lord or king of whatever the fuck to help his people.
Jul 18, 2019 7:04 PM

Dec 2012
Best episode so far. Between the star-crossed romance and the Union's council, the trade off from the earlier episodes is paying off well here.
Mar 4, 2021 5:13 PM
Oct 2019
stuff and things

we get a flashback for these two former lovers? but no flashback for theo? kind of stupid. and the former bride-to-be is a stupid bitch. so there's that

more hard to follow geopolitics. great. let's get back to fighting or...something. please
Jul 18, 2023 6:21 AM

Oct 2022
Marine is foolish... But who can blame her she really does believe, she is working for the best interest of her people.
UndefeatedBahamut
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2018

490 by metalrain_15 »»
Aug 20, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2018

102 by Inconsistent1 »»
Aug 12, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2018

76 by Airs »»
Jun 9, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2018

86 by IskandarThain »»
May 17, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2018

53 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 30, 3:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.