Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 3, 2018 11:49 PM
Apr 2016
So The Last Episode went good to bad at the end
Tbh the sex scene was unneccessary in Anime And In The LN(btw the LN didn't feature The Explict scene as the anime did) because if you gain power and still lose the war then what was the purpose of doing that fucked up scene it wont drag the story that much

I know its a Political War Romance Anime and people used to do gain power using money or body but that doesn't mean you should ruin a decent character to a dumb one

I guess Princess is one of dumbest character in the anime her statargy and starting a war was bullshit

People have different opinions on her decission
"some say it was good thing we get to know her resolve and they respect her decission because You don't always get free lunch like how Theo gains Siluca, you have to pay for what you want/need"

"some say she was fucked up bitch who will do anything to win the war"

Now the author tried to make it as an consensual sex and avoid the NTR shit by destroying there princess and prince relationship as shown in episode 8 and 9 with the dialogue like"goodbye alexsis" and "alexsis was my past"(in episode 9 so she can sleep with him)

Now going back to the anime, it did the explict scene at the end to gain viewers attention and they got it just look at 300+ replies on episode 9 MAL forum

The Aftermath that will happen is that most of people will drop this anime in west and also in japan so this will affect there viewship badly in japan though the show was hardly watched there

i dont wanna say anything more because these some korean and japanese authors are dumb they think if they add this or that it'll make the story good but it doesn't

The other thing that kinda pisses me off is this spoiler-

give this author a award..

I wish the anime kills the princess and prince f*** them

AsT5Mar 4, 2018 12:04 AM
Mar 3, 2018 11:51 PM

Apr 2016
Wait a minute, did people still thinks it was NTR ? like what.

No way.
Mar 3, 2018 11:53 PM
Apr 2016
Swagernator said:

No way.
yeah they do and if try to explain them they'll start an argument
Mar 3, 2018 11:57 PM

Apr 2016
AsT5 said:
Swagernator said:

No way.
yeah they do and if try to explain them they'll start an argument

Damn, that is the problem with people, they thinks they know too much.
Mar 4, 2018 1:56 AM
Dec 2016
this anime miss one tag NTR plsss someone from admin myanimelist put on this anime Tag NTR, Drama...
Mar 4, 2018 2:06 AM
Apr 2016
Mizansenpai said:
this anime miss one tag NTR plsss someone from admin myanimelist put on this anime Tag NTR, Drama...

lol thats not ntr
netorare (NTR) is a violation of a couple's assumed or stated contract regarding emotional and/or sexual exclusivity. Other scholars define infidelity as a violation according to the subjective feeling that one's partner has violated a set of rules or relationship norms; this violation results in feelings of sexual jealousy and rivalry

dude its not ntr
ntr means fucking the same dude regularly being in a relationship/dating/married to other guy

if you rewatch the episode 9
Milza asks him "i heard you were in love with alexsis"
Marine said "that it was in the past"
so at this moment they had sex they weren't in the relationship

and in ntr sex the girl gets fucked by that same dude more than one time and also the girl enjoys getting fucked you can look at some hentai you'll get the idea

And in this LN
that sex was just one time thing and she didn't like the sex not milza guy
Mar 4, 2018 2:26 AM
Dec 2016
AsT5 said:
Mizansenpai said:

lol thats not ntr
netorare (NTR) is a violation of a couple's assumed or stated contract regarding emotional and/or sexual exclusivity. Other scholars define infidelity as a violation according to the subjective feeling that one's partner has violated a set of rules or relationship norms; this violation results in feelings of sexual jealousy and rivalry

dude its not ntr
ntr means fucking the same dude regularly being in a relationship/dating/married to other guy

and in ntr sex the girl gets fucked by that same dude more than one time and also the girl enjoys getting fucked you can look at some hentai you'll get the idea

And in this LN

this totally shit...their make viewer fall in love with side char and same time their destroy that char....most viewer feel fly for the first impression but get crash by the big rock after all....i dono if production make this sex scene to get more attention but this totally trash most like SWORD ART ONLINE SEASON 1 asuna trap in sao server and get rape by prof, other anime is GUILTY CRWON on ep 17 we see NTR scene...most all are blonde...and next sulica...who know?..
Mar 4, 2018 2:31 AM
Apr 2016
Mizansenpai said:
AsT5 said:

lol thats not ntr

dude its not ntr

And in this LN

this totally shit...their make viewer fall in love with side char and same time their destroy that char....most viewer feel fly for the first impression but get crash by the big rock after all....i dono if production make this sex scene to get more attention but this totally trash most like SWORD ART ONLINE SEASON 1 asuna trap in sao server and get rape by prof, other anime is GUILTY CRWON on ep 17 we see NTR scene...most all are blonde...and next sulica...who know?..

old animes were better man
i dont ship people if the anime has war historical shit
Mar 4, 2018 3:33 AM
Apr 2016
Narutoxhinata877 said:
i agreed man this anime just a trash..first impression on marie is most beautiful char we should protect same as sulica but production is totally screw up everything....i think japan people so excited on raping and NTR that why all anime romance and drama have NTR...i not blame on viewer cause we all excited on romance devlop between main char theo and sulica but if u want to make sex scene plss make other hentai not this anime...i already done with this anime after ep 9 most people will not continue to watch this anime......

bro its not ntr i guess you should drop it or you can pick it up when its done airing because LN sales were good for this one
which means after this whole shit regarding power sex
people still liked the story
Mar 4, 2018 3:48 AM
Mar 2018
i agreed man this anime just a trash..first impression on marie is most beautiful char we should protect same as sulica but production is totally screw up everything....i think japan people so excited on raping and NTR that why all anime romance and drama have NTR...i not blame on viewer cause we all excited on romance devlop between main char theo and sulica but if u want to make sex scene plss make other hentai not this anime...i already done with this anime after ep 9 most people will not continue to watch this anime......
Mar 4, 2018 3:51 AM
Mar 2018
AsT5 said:
Narutoxhinata877 said:

bro its not ntr i guess you should drop it or you can pick it up when its done airing because LN sales were good for this one
which means after this whole shit regarding power sex
people still liked the story

yeah i know bro but all people on facebook get shocked and cannot accept sex scenes and the most stupid production made to marine..but i really love to see body and opai marie so cute..nice art...hahah i wonder sucila will be end like this (spoiler alert) just wonder i dont say it true..
Mar 4, 2018 4:23 AM

May 2017
Voted for kill both

Coz when saw that option, this might just be some kind of Romeo and Juliet crap

Anyway, Alexis is kind of a pussy, and we all know pussies gets ntr all the time even tho I kinda find their romance admirable

Based on my observation, both will die

But it could go either way with Alexis dying or Marinne for each other

Example, if Alexis dies, it'd development for Marinne, and if Marinne dies, he won't go yandere or something lol, he'd most likely suicide

That's why both dying is the most ideal way, for now at least. We have more episodes to go, it's a 2 cour after all
Mar 4, 2018 4:29 AM
Dec 2016
TsundeReaper said:
Voted for kill both

Anyway, Alexis is kind of a pussy, and we all know pussies gets ntr all the time even tho I kinda find their romance admirable

Example, if Alexis dies, it'd development for Marinne, and if Marinne dies, he won't go yandere or something lol, he'd most likely suicide

That's why both dying is the most ideal way, for now at least. We have more episodes to go, it's a 2 cour after all

Wow a fellow filipino xd. Nabuwisit kadin ba sa ep nato sir?
Mar 4, 2018 4:29 AM
Jan 2017
Oh, This scene was so disgusting.
I felt so bad for Alexis, but this "princess" sould should die.
Mar 4, 2018 4:31 AM
Apr 2016
TsundeReaper said:
Voted for kill both

anime is following LN
no one will die now that's bad news
And LN is like this
Mar 4, 2018 4:35 AM
Dec 2016
AsT5 said:
TsundeReaper said:
Voted for kill both

anime is following LN
And LN is like this

so this means the LN are done? until what vol.? btw thanks for the info :)
Mar 4, 2018 4:37 AM

May 2017
DarkAngel2224 said:
TsundeReaper said:
Voted for kill both

Wow a fellow filipino xd. Nabuwisit kadin ba sa ep nato sir?

Not much. I take back what I said in episode 1, this show is not generic

Anyway, it fits Marrine's character tbh, the build up last episode was solely for this shit, nabwisit ako ng konti pero, I prefer an alpha character for Marrine than that pussy. I was okay with Alexis last episode but his way of dealing with the situation is dumb af, Siluca is so right. That's why he deserves that ntr can't wait to see his reaction when he found out that his cake was cut lol anyway I wouldn't be surprised if Melze ends up with Marrine, not likely but it's possible

PS. Alexis an omega pussy
Mar 4, 2018 4:37 AM
Apr 2016
DarkAngel2224 said:
AsT5 said:

anime is following LN
And LN is like this

vol 10 will be the last one and anime will cover everything
Mar 4, 2018 4:39 AM

May 2017
AsT5 said:
DarkAngel2224 said:

Well shit, that's such a generic end, I would hate this if that's true
Mar 4, 2018 4:47 AM
Dec 2016
TsundeReaper said:
AsT5 said:

Well shit, that's such a generic end, I would hate this if that's true

this is true i think probably. kase madami nadin akong nababasa eh sa iba't ibang site.. tbh i would really preferred if Marinne die in war to pay for her sins xd.
Mar 4, 2018 4:51 AM
Dec 2016
AsT5 said:
DarkAngel2224 said:

how accurate is this sir? xd It's not that I'm doubting you or something I just really want to know so that I can watch this series without cliffhanger or something. :D
Mar 4, 2018 4:58 AM
Apr 2016
DarkAngel2224 said:
AsT5 said:

how accurate is this sir? xd It's not that I'm doubting you or something I just really want to know so that I can watch this series without cliffhanger or something. :D

vol 9 is being released there and some shits have been spilled out about theo becoming king in the last one
Mar 4, 2018 12:22 PM
Mar 2018
i alread read LN VOL 5,6,7,8 and 9...on vol 5 6 toe take over sistina (theo home village) with siluca..and vol 7 princes black going betrayal marine and toe already setup to fight against prince black allies with enderu or what ever her name i did remember (big brother of prince black) and request help from teo to get back daltania...and this big mistake taken by marine she really big lose on this volume...

move to volume 8..i see so much develop between MC THEO and SILICA after winning against prince black.and get high rank "duke"..theo make big move to purpose siluca to make her wife and she accept purpose from theo...but her make deal if theo want to make siluca wife must not to die in final war volume 10...and theo swear to siluca will not die and make siluca her wife...like alex and marine will get married

and move to volume 9...teo on this volume focus on preparation againts king on sea arman if i remember her name...and teo we be leader on allies forces...short flash back after villar die and teo say want to get closer with villar...but after villar ded teo take all responsibility...

i still waiting volume 10 we released on 20 march 2018...but nor sure
Mar 4, 2018 1:32 PM
Apr 2016
The second part focusing more on ambition of Marrine and lengths she was willing to go to in order to achieve her goal of uniting the continent and thus uniting the crests.

This scene where she approved the usage of Miasma, was interesting. The scene rubbed me the wrong way and this one character summed up my thinking at the time when he said " is this how the continent's most powerful knights fight". Though, I guess it was the most efficient strategy because it effectively incapacitated the union soldiers and saved the forces of the Alliance from any casualties.
Mar 5, 2018 3:23 AM
Sep 2017
Narutoxhinata877 said:
i alread read LN VOL 5,6,7,8 and 9...on vol 5 6 toe take over sistina (theo home village) with siluca..and vol 7 princes black going betrayal marine and toe already setup to fight against prince black allies with enderu or what ever her name i did remember (big brother of prince black) and request help from teo to get back daltania...and this big mistake taken by marine she really big lose on this volume...

move to volume 8..i see so much develop between MC THEO and SILICA after winning against prince black.and get high rank "duke"..theo make big move to purpose siluca to make her wife and she accept purpose from theo...but her make deal if theo want to make siluca wife must not to die in final war volume 10...and theo swear to siluca will not die and make siluca her wife...like alex and marine will get married

and move to volume 9...teo on this volume focus on preparation againts king on sea arman if i remember her name...and teo we be leader on allies forces...short flash back after villar die and teo say want to get closer with villar...but after villar ded teo take all responsibility...

where did you read this bro, what website.. I need to know pls

Mar 5, 2018 9:18 AM
Apr 2016
Mizansenpai said:
AsT5 said:

lol thats not ntr

dude its not ntr

And in this LN

if i remember correctly arisa had sex in ep 17 of guilty crown and she had crush on gai but gai saw her as little sister not as an love interest so thats not NTR
well she was good character until the last shit but anyway guilty crown was bullshit anime anyway
Mar 5, 2018 8:14 PM
Dec 2016
AsT5 said:
Mizansenpai said:

if i remember correctly arisa had sex in ep 17 of guilty crown and she had crush on gai but gai saw her as little sister not as an love interest so thats not NTR
well she was good character until the last shit but anyway guilty crown was bullshit anime anyway

and every char blonde have that shit NTR....
Mar 5, 2018 8:16 PM
Mar 2018
ThreadFazer said:
Narutoxhinata877 said:

where did you read this bro, what website.. I need to know pls

i read on japan website use translation english to read...if u want link..pm me...
Mar 5, 2018 8:26 PM
Apr 2016
Mizansenpai said:
AsT5 said:

and every char blonde have that shit NTR....

I don't know how did you consider it an NTR
because NTR means Getting Cuckold(to husband, boyfriend) based on regular sex with there girl
and here alexsis didn't even know about the sex and he isn't in relationship with her right now
that sex was one time dude just get it over with bro
I know it will haunt the viewers every episode from now on so that's the bad thing
and don't give a shit to supporting character same goes for arisa

focus on the main chars theo and silicua that's it
Mar 5, 2018 11:05 PM

Aug 2013
AsT5 said:
Mizansenpai said:

lol thats not ntr

dude its not ntr

And in this LN

Here's the thing, it actually is NTR. Why? It's even in the definition you posted. A violation of "assumed or stated". They were set to be married, and Alexis has clearly still stated his love for her. Marrine has also still stated her love for Alexis, but denies it to anyone who asks because she cares more about her military and political power.

And in this episode Milza says "I heard about you and Alexis", she says its in the past, but then Milza responds with "lets not kid ourselves". So even he knows she is full of shit, but wants to fuck her anyway and she agreed. So given that it violated the "assumed" feelings it is in fact NTR.

There's also no rule stating the person committing NTR has to be fucking the other person on a regular basis, lmao. Dont know why you brought that up.

All of that aside, who gives a fuck if it's NTR? Sure maybe feel bad for Alexis, but who gives a shit about Marrine? She is just a terrible character in every a character can be terrible.

Also I saw your remark about Guilty Crown as well. As someone who's watched it multiple times and has it in their favorites, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. First of all there's no character named Arisa. Second, there was no sex at all in the show - not in episode 17, and not in any other episode. There was also no NTR. Don't try to use another show as an example if you dont know what you're talking about.
Mar 6, 2018 12:50 AM
Apr 2016
Jonesy974 said:
AsT5 said:

lol thats not ntr

dude its not ntr

And in this LN

Here's the thing, it actually is NTR. Why? It's even in the definition you posted. A violation of "assumed or stated". They were set to be married, and Alexis has clearly still stated his love for her. Marrine has also still stated her love for Alexis, but denies it to anyone who asks because she cares more about her military and political power.

And in this episode Milza says "I heard about you and Alexis", she says its in the past, but then Milza responds with "lets not kid ourselves". So even he knows she is full of shit, but wants to fuck her anyway and she agreed. So given that it violated the "assumed" feelings it is in fact NTR.

There's also no rule stating the person committing NTR has to be fucking the other person on a regular basis, lmao. Dont know why you brought that up.

All of that aside, who gives a fuck if it's NTR? Sure maybe feel bad for Alexis, but who gives a shit about Marrine? She is just a terrible character in every a character can be terrible.

Also I saw your remark about Guilty Crown as well. As someone who's watched it multiple times and has it in their favorites, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. First of all there's no character named Arisa. Second, there was no sex at all in the show - not in episode 17, and not in any other episode. There was also no NTR. Don't try to use another show as an example if you dont know what you're talking about.

hey man looks like your and my views don't match on that ntr shit so I won't do any more argument as we haven't introduced that shit only Japanese can explain better
and regarding guilty crown just rewatch episode 17 of the anime series where arisa sleeps with nanba guy to get some details on shu which she uses to betray him
though the scene wasn't explicit as of senki and it wasn't ntr but there was sex in Episode 17
u can also check guilty crown mal forums for that
Mar 6, 2018 1:05 AM

Aug 2013
AsT5 said:
Jonesy974 said:

hey man looks like your and my views don't match on that ntr shit so I won't do any more argument as we haven't introduced that shit only Japanese can explain better
and regarding guilty crown just rewatch episode 17 of the anime series where arisa sleeps with nanba guy to get some details on shu which she uses to betray him
though the scene wasn't explicit as of senki and it wasn't ntr but there was sex in Episode 17

Oooh holy fuck. You're absolutely right, lmao. Jesus my bad. I totally forgot about the scene. That's what happens when you try and smash a bunch of thoughts together after drinking. 100% wrong on my part. Though she more obsessed over Gai than anything, she got charmed by him and became loyal. Im mean, I'm sure she would've fucked him if he asked, but there was no love there, just adoration. ...goddamn though now I'm second guessing myself on everything...

As for the Grancrest thing, yea I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I mean I used your own definitions to explain it so I definitely think you're in the wrong there. Again, the fact that it's ntr doesn't even bother me because I hate Marrine.

I mean think of it this way. If you were engaged to a girl, but had to break it off for some reason, you couldn't see each other, but you both still loved each other, and she ended up sleeping with a guy one time for whatever reason, you wouldn't consider it ntr even though you both love each other still? Even if you didn't know about it and it only happened once you don't think you got cucked? Since that's all ntr is - getting cucked in some degree (usually sex).

Inb4 these thoughts were also a jarbled mess and I face palm when I read it tomorrow.
Mar 6, 2018 1:23 AM
Apr 2016
Jonesy974 said:
AsT5 said:

Oooh holy fuck. You're absolutely right, lmao. Jesus my bad. I totally forgot about the scene. That's what happens when you try and smash a bunch of thoughts together after drinking. 100% wrong on my part. Though she more obsessed over Gai than anything, she got charmed by him and became loyal. Im mean, I'm sure she would've fucked him if he asked, but there was no love there, just adoration. ...goddamn though now I'm second guessing myself on everything...

As for the Grancrest thing, yea I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I mean I used your own definitions to explain it so I definitely think you're in the wrong there. Again, the fact that it's ntr doesn't even bother me because I hate Marrine.

I mean think of it this way. If you were engaged to a girl, but had to break it off for some reason, you couldn't see each other, but you both still loved each other, and she ended up sleeping with a guy one time for whatever reason, you wouldn't consider it ntr even though you both love each other still? Even if you didn't know about it and it only happened once you don't think you got cucked? Since that's all ntr is - getting cucked in some degree (usually sex).

Inb4 these thoughts were also a jarbled mess and I face palm when I read it tomorrow.

dude i dont want to think the above thing that you metioned(that my girl do that thing) its kinda disgust me
btw the societies are kinda bad nowdays affairs and betrayals are common that gets reflected in animes too,which kinda disturbs the viewers
but every studios need attention and money so they'll do the same shitty sex today and tomorrow

Last year it was kuzu no honkai
and now this
so many dark animes man

well man glad to know your opinions,btw which option did you vote for above ?
Mar 6, 2018 7:15 AM

Mar 2009
All I can say I hope she lose and die in the end she badly made character and she seams rely f-up in the head if you if you trule like some one you don´t behave in the way she does you try to be with that person what ever it takes even if it would end you shes like I love him but I cant do anything to be with him no you don´t love him at all the only thing is your power hungry and as stupid as Donald trump.
Mar 6, 2018 11:29 AM
Jul 2012
Narutoxhinata877 said:

So you want to tell me that Milza will betray Marrine later? And Villar will die? He won't get married with redhead mage? I don't exacly get what You wrote here (im not a native English speaker - sorry about that)..

More disappointment awaits me in this anime? Hehe
garnizonMar 6, 2018 11:39 AM
Mar 6, 2018 1:12 PM

Dec 2010
ernst_jp said:
6.67?? most underrated anime this season
i watched 9 episodes and think it's fine
you people definitely overreacted
some reviews discuss about pacing??
overlord 2 uses 5 episodes to talk about 1 volume of its LN, and it's all about lizardman
the fighting scene is very bad compared to season 1
but still you people rated 8
i just... really don't understand your tastes
or i guess i shouldn't be here

MAL have no protection against duplicate accounts, people can make 10-20 alts and altering the scores as much as they like, like in this case if you read the ep 9 forum, tons of 1 post accounts that trolling and decrease the episode score.
Just ignore these rankings altogether, they do not rapresent absolutely the whole anime community tastes, treat this site as a simple anime forum and a info source for anime, manga, and LN news, BUT if you like the rankings use the japanese ones like Oricon or similar websites published also here in the news section, they are the most weekly published and a reliable source.

Regarding Greancrest Senki, the anime adaption is very appreciated in Japan and around the international anime communities, fans are very happy expecially LN readers. A1- pictures do a great job in portraying the feel of the novel into animation, latest episodes were great.
Fn76Mar 6, 2018 1:21 PM
Mar 7, 2018 12:09 AM

Aug 2013
AsT5 said:
Jonesy974 said:

dude i dont want to think the above thing that you metioned(that my girl do that thing) its kinda disgust me
btw the societies are kinda bad nowdays affairs and betrayals are common that gets reflected in animes too,which kinda disturbs the viewers
but every studios need attention and money so they'll do the same shitty sex today and tomorrow

Last year it was kuzu no honkai
and now this
so many dark animes man

well man glad to know your opinions,btw which option did you vote for above ?

Exactly, its disturbing to even think about. That's the whole point of NTR (why people enjoy it? idk).

It definitely had a tone of realism to it, i dont think that necessarily makes it any better or worse though. In a magical fantasy war anime where people have super strength and magic, something having a sense of realism doesn't give it as much weight.

I voted for the kill Marrine option. I dislike everything about her as a character. And going off some of the LN covers I saw, it looks like at some point she does end up becoming an ally of sorts? Meaning not only is she horribly written, but she get's a gary-stu free pass that excuses all of the shit she's done and lets her be one of the good guys.
Mar 30, 2018 11:42 AM

Jul 2017
~~
Mar 30, 2018 3:45 PM

Jan 2013
doujinshi prepare for it
Mar 30, 2018 7:46 PM

May 2016
I just dont know what to say.

Anime viewers nowadays pfft
Mar 30, 2018 11:46 PM

Feb 2015
You fucks don't know what NTR is, do you? Alexis did get NTR'd. Have any of you people even see what Hentai authors decide constitute as NTR? You people need to go read or even just look at first 5 pages of a NTR Hentai, and you'll figure it out.
Because I can sure tell you, this does.

Idiots who don't what NTR is aside, this series was already a shitshow before this unnecessary garbage. Most people could tell how awful this would get 2 episodes in. Again, shit anime version of GoT.
Mar 31, 2018 1:49 AM
Apr 2016
Yautja said:
You fucks don't know what NTR is, do you? Alexis did get NTR'd. Have any of you people even see what Hentai authors decide constitute as NTR? You people need to go read or even just look at first 5 pages of a NTR Hentai, and you'll figure it out.
Because I can sure tell you, this does.

Idiots who don't what NTR is aside, this series was already a shitshow before this unnecessary garbage. Most people could tell how awful this would get 2 episodes in. Again, shit anime version of GoT.

i dont give a fuck on this discussion on whether its ntr or not nor this series now

the better defination of ntr can be given by the guys who invented it not me or not you

just calling others idiots as if you have done some research on that shit
Mar 31, 2018 2:11 AM

Feb 2015

I'll take guy who doesn't know what he's talking about for 400, Bob.

I don't have to 'research' or invent it. I hate NTR, so I thought I'd educate myself on what could be classified as NTR. I love it when idiots try to deflect arguments by going "You couldn't do it" or "You didn't make it" as if that's at all relevant to what I said.

NTR is a well known and wide spread fetish in the anime community. Also, there are no guys who invented it. It's a genre, it evolved overtime. Just because you aren't knowledgeable on the topic doesn't mean I am not and have to let others tell me what it is like you do. I'm calling others idiots because they're like you and haven't done any research.
Mar 31, 2018 2:25 AM
Apr 2016
Yautja said:

I don't have to 'research' or invent it. I hate NTR, so I thought I'd educate myself on what could be classified as NTR. I love it when idiots try to deflect arguments by going "You couldn't do it" or "You didn't make it" as if that's at all relevant to what I said.

NTR is a well known and wide spread fetish in the anime community. Also, there are no guys who invented it. It's a genre, it evolved overtime. Just because you aren't knowledgeable on the topic doesn't mean I am not and have to let others tell me what it is like you do. I'm calling others idiots because they're like you and haven't done any research.

this genre was introduced in japan and evolved overtime ok

and you dont have the rights to call other idiots because of some random shit genre
if you are here just spread the knowledge

and idoits dont spend time doing research on that kinda shit as you did they have better things to do
Mar 31, 2018 2:31 AM

Feb 2015
AsT5 said:
Yautja said:

and you dont have the rights to call other idiots because of some random shit genre

and idoits dont spend time doing research on that kinda shit as you did they have better things to do

Yea, I do. And I just did it. Idiot. Though it's not because of the genre.

Says the hypocrite who can't spell idiot and is also arguing on the definition of NTR. Also. You're right. Idiots don't spend time on that kinda thing. Someone needs to retake Grade 3 english.
YautjaMar 31, 2018 2:46 AM
Mar 31, 2018 2:35 AM
Apr 2016
Yautja said:
AsT5 said:

Yea, I do. And I just did it. Idiot. Though it's not because of the genre.

Says the guy who can't spell idiot and is also arguing on the definition of NTR.

yes yes your are great sensei keep it up
with that shit
yeah i can't spell idiot because i am an idiot and an uneducated guy
thanks for the help

and yeah your right mate i shouldn't argue
i think i should do better thing in my life than to waste my time arguing with an overeducated fool
AsT5Mar 31, 2018 2:49 AM
Apr 27, 2018 8:19 AM

Nov 2008
I just wanted to know if the stuff I had been hearing about volume 10 had been confirmed or not ~

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2018

490 by metalrain_15 »»
Aug 20, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2018

102 by Inconsistent1 »»
Aug 12, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2018

76 by Airs »»
Jun 9, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2018

86 by IskandarThain »»
May 17, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2018

53 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 30, 3:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.