Forum Settings
Forums
Cage of Eden
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 15, 2016 11:53 PM
Oct 2016
I was unsatisfied with what we got, so I thought up of what would be contained in a few more chapters after the real ending. It ties up a good chunk of unexplained plot points, but is definitely more "head canon" than "explanation".

There's probably something I'm overlooking that makes this impossible, but whatever. It's the ending I would have written from the end of the manga. I initially had a more interesting idea that gives Hades a more important role and explains future-Yuna-Sengoku's motivation, but some rereading contradicted a crucial part of that.
Nov 4, 2016 2:19 PM
Aug 2016
Too bad the manga was rushed =(.... i feel too much feels for the ending, i felt empty inside.
Nov 16, 2016 12:55 AM
Apr 2013
blessofcurse said:
The story of Akira's mom gave me some feels.
Im ok with this open ending. at least Akira maintaned the harem (Rion, Oomori and Yuki) . But many important things haven't explained.

exactly what i feel i hope somehow they will manage to go back to their own timeline and not let her mother suffer. :/
yes!! harem days all the way! :x and seriously sequel is really needed. T^T
Dec 21, 2016 9:35 PM

Nov 2014
and thus my rating has dropped from a 10 to a 8 sadly *sigh* really wanna forget this happened..
Feb 25, 2017 12:19 AM
Mar 2016
Hdksudhehdndkd,i dont know what to think, what was the dream of akiras mother she said when she was dying, why they didnt die when clashed, what happened to hades and kouhei, did they travel to time or they were they final product of all the dna experiments, and the most importantly where is the romance!!!!! In no moment we saw akira kissing rion, the worst is that the only kiss in this entire series was akira x minna the fake one which is a man....
May 14, 2017 2:34 AM
Jan 2017
Its dissappointing, I never thinking such a bad ending, This manga was great, but the ending made manga been pointless. How Hades n Kou? How they landed the plane on th island? Why Miina have got Amnesy? why the all people who have lived on the island died? Biohazard? And Mystery of the island? Oh awful ending.
May 16, 2017 1:44 AM

Mar 2015
I read this for 3 days and it was very unsatisfying. So many unanswered things! Heck, you don't even explained what the fuck happened in the first part of this chapter! So if that adopted daughter continue the project Eden, did she kill everyone?

The heck am I suppose to feel? Why did Miina have amnesia? Where is Kouhei and Hades? How about the biohazard? Hello? Loose ends? And how about when the pilot says that they need to get out of that island as soon as possible? No answer?

At least Yuki rejected president, so there's harem growing for Akira somewhere. But damn, it's so unsatisfying.

Jun 6, 2017 1:12 PM
Aug 2014
What. The. Fuck.
What a godawful shit ending, nothing made sense in the end
Cant believe how much time i have wasted reading this with nothing being concluded in the end
(2/10) horrible
Aug 7, 2017 5:00 PM

Jan 2015
That worst manga I have ever read. Solid 1/10.
Aug 12, 2017 10:34 PM

Aug 2016
well, maybe im the kind of person that likes "Unpopular" ends ( I also loved "Im a hero end", and first FMA 2003 end). And I add this end to my list. I actually loved this manga and the way it ended beside a few of the flaws it had during the story. Even if it was rushed, it managed to give the best rushed end the mangaka could think of

It was simply epic. I was expecting to get dissaponted, but nope.
The only thing that could improve this is giving us a volume of the aftermath (Like Naoki Urasawa did with 21st Century boys) but low chances it will happen

Well, it was fun!

:v
Feb 27, 2018 7:16 AM

Jan 2011
this manga without proper ending so lame ....
Apr 19, 2018 5:53 AM

Sep 2011
Okay that ending is completely very unsatisfying... I read this manga whole day and what I got is a fucking unsatisfying ending with some unanswered questions and some sort of confusion? The hell man.

May 10, 2018 8:02 AM
Dec 2017
The ending is shit.
Dec 8, 2018 6:08 AM

Sep 2012
I'm so disappointed with this ending, too much stuff unexplained. It needed like 20 or more chapters, maybe morem
May 31, 2021 11:03 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Interesting..

I mean.. it was cool I guess.

The timskip was adorable and seeing all our characters grown makes me super happy. This was an amazing way to spend hours of my life on. I might settle for a 7.5/10 because thre some bits here and there I wasn't too fond of it but I was a massive fan of the journey overall and I'm glad I read this. It's always nice reading a series that exceeds my expectations

Nov 21, 2021 1:21 AM
Feb 2014
That ending felt really rushed. What of that one dude Sengoku was close too who got that dumb power up? Who the heck was Hades? Honestly I didn't care for either of them. The plot twist was kinda... I don't even know how to feel about it. I felt like things may have went over my head. Why make those animals? What caused the time travel? Overall the manga was like a 5 or 6 out of 10.
Dokia
Aug 17, 2022 10:12 PM

Aug 2020
To be honest, after reading this chapter I got silent for a little, to think about all that happened. I liked the journey, and the characters were interesting. The excessive ecchi, unsolved mysteries and dragged first half were an issue; but not really that big. Yes, we got more questions than answers, but to me Eden No Ori was about the adventure and findings. And in those points it succeeded. I read the last 75 chapters from last afternoon to midnight, so I was really engaged. Giving a score under 7 would be weird, considering all the positive points it has. Goodbye, Eden No Ori. It was a nice journey.

Nov 12, 2022 10:45 AM
Jul 2018
wtf did i just read
Dec 18, 2022 1:19 PM

Feb 2021
In its entirety, it was pretty good. The last chapter however, was awful. Never found out who Hades was and what his whole shtick was, the fact that they could be clones is plausible, but still doesn't make any sense as to how they ended up on the plane.
Jan 11, 2023 5:13 PM
Dec 2020
Honestly Amazing manga thing is i can tell it was cut short in the end we needed more time to flesh out everything. I'm fine with the 3 year timeskip makes sense but they needed to go into the logistics more certain elements just don't add up in the end it ends up being confusing and no real concrete end
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 22, 2022

10 by Nik012 »»
Sep 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 161 Discussion

gmgkng - Jul 13, 2012

24 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:24 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 159 Discussion

Zhou - Jun 24, 2012

23 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:17 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 157 Discussion

BackLashWave - Jun 10, 2012

19 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 112 Discussion

Keiz - Dec 22, 2011

20 by DebiPS »»
May 30, 2023 3:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.