Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 4, 2018 3:18 AM
Apr 2010
Hello everybody! I wanted to let you all know that the Rosario+Vampire anime aired for the first time 10 years and one day ago in Japan.

R+V is still a special series in my mind because it helped get me back into the Otaku world, and was among the first few harem shows I ever got through. It was also the first series I bought the Limited Edition of, and my first RightStuf order. To this day I still carry a Moka keychain on my bag, and I'm always happy to see other fans of the series online and at conventions.

As some of you drop in from time to time it would be cool to hear how R+V has impacted you all and if you still enjoy it as much as you once did. Perhaps one or more of the characters are still a favorite of yours?

Either way, Happy 10th Anniversary to all R+V fans out there! ^_^
Jan 13, 2018 6:48 PM
Jul 2015
Nothing can equal the world of sensations that made me feel R + V, simply the best.
Jan 28, 2018 11:52 PM
Jul 2017
This is close to one of the first Anime I watched and was my first Harem Anime. And to this day it has always held a special spot in my heart no matter how good other Anime of the genre may be I cant help but view R + V as my all time favorite! Moka is a really well made character having her alter ego who is a bad-ass, and she tends to be a fan favorite. But I will always view Kurumu as my favorite, her devotion to Tsukune is extremely deep and it makes me fall in love with her character again every time I watch the series!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is Rosario + Vampire a magical girl ?

KingSunWukong - Aug 30

8 by tintinten4 »»
Sep 2, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AnimusNathan - Mar 8, 2008

81 by AdamSylph »»
Aug 27, 6:26 PM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shadowraze - Mar 4, 2008

75 by AdamSylph »»
Aug 21, 10:25 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

playconn - Feb 25, 2008

66 by AdamSylph »»
Aug 20, 7:41 PM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 17, 2008

82 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 13, 5:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.