Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sister's All You Need. (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 12, 2017 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, so we got the main characters together outside for a group chat this episode.
Ashley Oono is also back for more teasing lul

Ena also deserved that kick to the balls tbh. What an idiot.
They also made Haruto look more relevant this episode. Move aside Itsuki

I think this episode may had the least amount of fan service so far.
Nov 12, 2017 6:54 AM

Apr 2010
Seems the otouto is a trap after all judging from the underwear tho that was clear from the beginning.
And Ena will probably be arrested someday seeing his behaviour towards Chihiro.

Also that game was funny with the answers they came up with.

My screen got filled with moonruins when they where watching the anime tho and i take it they where not saying much good.
Anyway Miyako crying showed her kind personality.
Nov 12, 2017 7:55 AM

Dec 2014
Nayu already knows Chihiro is a girl; MC is just pretending not to know because..reasons. I mean how would you not know your sibling's gender? I guess she is not the kind of sister he pictures in his mind, so he just decided that she is a boy. Kind of annoying if it turns out like that.

It was good to see Ashley back, even if just for a couple dialogue lines.

It was funny to see the twitter comments go from excited about the new anime to extremely negative; quite accurate. Poor Haruto his LN got butchered. Wonder if Miyako triggered a flag there.
Nov 12, 2017 8:14 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

I like the new girl who's drawing the manga, competition for Nayu maybe? XD

The celebration was pretty amusing, Nayu's lap pillow was the best. <3

The little game they played before the anime airing was quite fun to watch, that Nayu mode change. xDD

Damn, so the anime butchered the LN eh? That's sad and what's worse is that it's actually a pretty common thing. I really liked the part where Haruto spoke his heart out and damned the people who butchered his work that he put so much effort into. It's really hard to take when something you've worked so hard for doesn't turn out well. :(
I also really loved the part where Haruto spoke about how he loves the classic so called 'generic' stories and that's why he writes them, that hits home pretty hard for me since I love the classic 'mainstream' shows a lot too. XD

Possible Miyako x Haruto?
Lelouch0202Nov 12, 2017 9:34 AM
Nov 12, 2017 8:31 AM
Dec 2015
I'm slowly liking Sagiri sorry i mean Kani more and more as this goes on. Sliver haired crazy chick is awesome
Nov 12, 2017 8:35 AM

Jun 2015
Ashley is back with her teasing, but only for a short while. Setsuna deserved that kick from Chihiro. He's a douchebag for doing that to her. The board game was funny to watch. Nayuta tuned into a dark mode xD Poor Haruto. His LN got butchered by the anime. He's feeling really down.
Nov 12, 2017 9:06 AM

Jun 2009
It's so sad to see Haruto's LN got butchered by the anime adaptation. He blew up. Maybe this is what most LN authors feel when they saw their work from their own sweat got butchered by anime adaptation. Instead of promoting the original work which is the LN, the bad anime adaptation basically kill it off.
Nov 12, 2017 9:23 AM

Aug 2013
I feel bad for Haruto. His LN got butchered.
The board game was fun to watch.

Nov 12, 2017 9:30 AM

Feb 2016
BlueEclispe said:
I'm slowly liking Sagiri sorry i mean Kani more and more as this goes on. Sliver haired crazy chick is awesome

It's funny you say that since the VA who voiced Sagiri also does the new siscon manga artist that just showed up. Well played casting director:)
Nov 12, 2017 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
sexually assaulting a minor = humour?
uhhh no, that's not funny

Nov 12, 2017 9:37 AM
Jul 2017
Basically, great manga adaptation > shitty anime adaptation. I hope if Itsuki's work got adapted to an anime, it won't got butchered like Haruto's. And man, Itsuki and Nayuta have went through some real shit, when will Itsuki finally return her feeling goddammit?? Great episode.
Nov 12, 2017 9:44 AM

Sep 2015
Make every character got some dark scene in 1 episode.

If only more anime producers are more understand how to adap LN/Manga/Game into anime properly.
nobody will suffer from bad adaptation.
Into the Internet!
Nov 12, 2017 10:03 AM

Nov 2014
This is f*king rollercoaster, man. I mean..., pretty much that I can say about this show in short.

We got the fun (I see what you did there, Eromanga-sensei Mk.II (or should I say Sagiri, I see how Akane Fujita casted as that mangaka), claiming obsession to little sister, then pretty much Sakura viewing picnic antics that I welcomed the Baba-Imouto back LUL), we got the WTF moment (I could've dropped at any moment because... The f*king first two-minute of the premiere ep, and then sekuhara/harassment in the middle of this ep! I see that as attempt to characterize Puriketsu. but, is Puriketsu like that in the LN? That's pretty much straight to the point, if it wasn't crossed the line), Nayu that went into yandere-mode (never seen that before), and finally, a feels (or sad moment). But it was a sudden turn-of-the-event that I can't anticipate how to feel when the sad moment happened

If you know or watched Gi(a)rish number, you should understand the sad truth behind the sad moment. However, we don't get to how bad its voice-acting was, how bad its anime's production disaster (or at least generic plot) was, (and/or) how @ss-hat the producer behind the producer was.

TL;DRs
- Drinking and Playing games like usual,
- References over References (hello, Nyanpasu again. See you in S3!),
- DAT (could've been) NTR ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),
- Kuusure (from the Author's (or, Haruto's as the author) POV),
- Sudden stunts of emotion, in just ONE episode.

I have no idea how good or bad of this because while I enjoy some part of this episode, One. F*king. Part. Is making my brain stopped working (Or punch my monitor. How can I punch when my brain stopped?)
Nov 12, 2017 10:03 AM

Jul 2014
Liked the first part besides that sexual assault, that was uncomfortable, not funny at all.
Nayuta is one horny bitch when it comes to Itsuki, I mean Jesus christ calm down girl.
The drama that came in when Haruto's LN got butchered was hard... must be how Akira Toriyama felt to the point of him even making an interview statement that he's disappointed with the quality of the anime.
Miyako crying definitely saved Haruto, he felt like he wasnt alone in this, the sad part is this literally happens irl where trolls in twitter/reddit says those stuffs.

EDIT: The fucking ending song just makes things more sad! it came in at the right time with the right lyrics.
-StrayNov 12, 2017 10:15 AM
Nov 12, 2017 11:06 AM

Aug 2014
I think it is a shame, because the part of the story about the industry of working with light novels are very interesting, even their relationships isn't half bad. Those are the features that keep me interested enough to watch this anime. However most of the little sister stuff is overdone and not very appealing to me, to be honest it makes me cringe most of the time.

I would like to watch something that had more focus on the light novel part. kind of like Bakuman and Shirobako. That is just my opinion though and i have nothing against people that wholeheartedly like little sister stories.

Edit: Also, am i the only one thinking of Black Clover when they were talking about a butchered anime with an amateur voice actor?
ZiirfNov 12, 2017 11:37 AM
Nov 12, 2017 11:26 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I think Haruto just fell for Miyako =o

Pretty entertaining and fun episode from beginning to end and the final scene with Haruto breaking down like followed by Miyako balling her eyes out because she understands how he feels was powerful

It's pretty interesting to see a content creator watch his work go to shit like that, and it really makes you wonder how these mangaka and novelist feel when their stuff gets turned into an anime and it's butchered

All of this combined with the usual great comedy (Homeboy following Itsuki's sister because of her ass, Second Best Girl Ashley teasing Haruto again lol, Nayu being Nayu - That yandere moment was golden, the card game - I would totally play that IRL, that looks fun af and most of all, the scene where Itsuki met the girl drawing the manga version on his novel - I swear this imouto loving disease needs to be eradicated lol and of course her favorite imouto is fucking Sagiri xDD) made this episode worth watching

Also, I'm pretty sure that Nayu and Ashley knows that Itsuki's sister is actually a girl lol
Nov 12, 2017 11:42 AM

Sep 2015
Wow, that new episode of A Sisters All You Need was so depressing towards the end. The moment was so powerful, I nearly cried. I am so glad that I spotted great potential in this series, because wow, this anime is meeting my expectations very well.

Side note: I didn't realize Chihiro was a boy up until this episode.
Nov 12, 2017 11:50 AM

Sep 2013
Itsuki's mangaka is a girl and like imouto's too :)
Celebration for lots of things and the anime is a mess apparently.
Haruto still loves those stories regardless :'(
Nov 12, 2017 12:24 PM

Aug 2014
well that's one way to turn a character into an absolute garbage one, i hate setsuna now.
I have watched too many stuff to know that this will probably end up in the shittiest route possible where every character gets one of the girls and i really hope that it doesn't go down that route because it is just garbage tbh, did i mention that i hate setsuna ? i absolutely hate setsuna, why the fuck did he turn into a molester just for the sake of making a new ship in the anime!!
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Nov 12, 2017 12:25 PM

Jul 2017
That monologue from Haruto at the end was actually pretty good
It actually made me realize that even though we bash isekai's and harems for being generic as all hell, at the end of the day that's the kind of stories the author enjoys making

BlackstarFallen said:
Ashley is back with her teasing, but only for a short while. Setsuna deserved that kick from Chihiro. He's a douchebag for doing that to her. The board game was funny to watch. Nayuta tuned into a dark mode xD Poor Haruto. His LN got butchered by the anime. He's feeling really down.

Uhhhhh, Chihiro is a dude lol at least thats what they say

EDIT: Although the synopsis says otherwise?
Nov 12, 2017 12:25 PM

Dec 2014
well I was not expecting that...but I guess this is pretty normal
Nov 12, 2017 12:27 PM
Jul 2018
I think this episode thickens the plot a bit more than it should, aside from... well, one part of the episode which was... I dunno. I didn't laughed but I didn't got triggered either. It was just whatever. The rest was funny though.

I like how they made the focus about the anime adaptions being butchered and it kinda makes me think how authors and mangakas would feel like when their adaptions are butched up like that. Either rushing, adding unneeded filler, or whatever. That also reminds me of Girlish Number to some extent for some odd reason Lmao.

Ziirf said:
I think it is a shame, because the part of the story about the industry of working with light novels are very interesting, even their relationships isn't half bad. Those are the features that keep me interested enough to watch this anime. However most of the little sister stuff is overdone and not very appealing to me, to be honest it makes me cringe most of the time.

I would like to watch something that had more focus on the light novel part. kind of like Bakuman and Shirobako. That is just my opinion though and i have nothing against people that wholeheartedly like little sister stories.

Edit: Also, am i the only one thinking of Black Clover when they were talking about a butchered anime with an amateur voice actor?

Actually now that you mentioned that on the edit note: I don't think you're the only one. I kinda thought about that too but that scrubbed me off the head.
Nov 12, 2017 12:43 PM

Aug 2014

Mezo-RPWPA said:
well that's one way to turn a character into an absolute garbage one, i hate setsuna now.
I have watched too many stuff to know that this will probably end up in the shittiest route possible where every character gets one of the girls and i really hope that it doesn't go down that route because it is just garbage tbh, did i mention that i hate setsuna ? i absolutely hate setsuna, why the fuck did he turn into a molester just for the sake of making a new ship in the anime!!

so after finishing the episode i'm 99% sure it will go down that route, kinda sad to see that happening because it looked like it really had potential to be good and not use the whole work thing as a way to make room for the romance part in it, i still hope that it doesn't end like that but i'm not saying i'm optimistic and waiting for the rest tbh.

Nov 12, 2017 1:11 PM
Oct 2017
Mezo-RPWPA said:
i absolutely hate setsuna, why the fuck did he turn into a molester just for the sake of making a new ship in the anime!!

Punpun3 said:

WHAT THE HELL SERIOUSLY?? All was mostly fine and well and suddenly, THAT ? I put up with a lot of shit but I can never get past this one. I could *sigh* think of various ways to still play this scene without being so revolting, yet they managed to go for the worst way ever. There is no redeeming this. Ever.
NOPE.
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
FIRE.
Nov 12, 2017 1:39 PM

Aug 2014
Amburu-Hime said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:
i absolutely hate setsuna, why the fuck did he turn into a molester just for the sake of making a new ship in the anime!!

Punpun3 said:

WHAT THE HELL SERIOUSLY?? All was mostly fine and well and suddenly, THAT ? I put up with a lot of shit but I can never get past this one. I could *sigh* think of various ways to still play this scene without being so revolting, yet they managed to go for the worst way ever. There is no redeeming this. Ever.
NOPE.
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
FIRE.

i couldn't care less if it was a minor or not but sexually assaulting someone is the worst way to introduce a ship or a character tbh.

Nov 12, 2017 1:40 PM
Jan 2017
15:19-16:05 now that is an example of a happy school life

Add on review:

I like to make that end (around after anime watching) as a inspiration... It shows that even if you are not a author, writer, illustrator, animator (just any kind of thing that someone didn't do) you still get to related... Because it is just all about you work hard on it...
SumeragiXNov 12, 2017 2:12 PM
Nov 12, 2017 2:20 PM

Oct 2014
sad how people hate this anime for addressing sensitive issue in an objective manner.
I hope this anime can pick up on the MAL rating.

James52798 said:
15:19-16:05 now that is an example of a happy school life

Don't we all love glitched music
Nov 12, 2017 2:21 PM
Jan 2017
Chihiro is really a girl (just how i look to him (or her))... I think he(she) just pretending to be boy because if Itsuki happen to know it he would probably choose that route and say to other heroine "See you"... Well idk if Itsuki really know Chihiro gender because he(she) is just a step-brother(sister) so its natural that Itsuki know its gender or Chihiro lied
Nov 12, 2017 2:25 PM
Jan 2017
Revvie-chan said:
Don't we all love glitched music

Oh thanks for mentioning it... I like too how it put its background music glitched effect... It gives more of a saddistic look of Nayuta
Nov 12, 2017 3:00 PM

May 2015
Damn, I felt really sorry for Haruto having his work trashed and the anime adaptation of it butchered....

Great episode, though.

Nov 12, 2017 3:45 PM

Feb 2010
Currently the best episode of this anime
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Nov 12, 2017 3:49 PM

Jun 2014
Both the board game and the sakura viewing scenes were entertaining to watch.
I am glad that Chihiro stood up for herself, as who would really want their ass to be shown to some random ass guy anyways?
I felt so bad for Haruto with the bad anime adaptation of his work, and the rant that he did made me realize of how many creators' feel when their work is badly adapted. What Miyako said is really true and it quite shows not only her input on the matter but it also shows on how much she really cares for a friend of hers, especially during desperate times.
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/meganecraz&sclick=1][IMG]
https://myanimelist.cdn-
Nov 12, 2017 3:57 PM
Jun 2017
I like this episode...

Well sometimes things like presented in this episode happened like the LN, manga etc were great but when became an anime it looks like a bad one. I like how they portray the feelings of the author right there...
Nov 12, 2017 4:09 PM
Apr 2015
This episode was the best one so far. I mean, since now we had mainly fanservice and comedy that made the anime good but today's main topic was interesting and gave the anime a touch of seriousness.
Today's episode was great because at the end of it, it made us feel the frustration and even sadness of an author whose novel (or manga) was animated but it wasn't well done. I mean we get to know how an author feels when the anime was executed poorly because it feels as if they have destroyed all the effort and love the author put to it's material.

I think this anime doesn't deserve the ratings people are giving to it because you can't say this anime is bullshit because you only saw the first 2 minutes without giving it a 2nd chance and this kind of disappoints me because it's a good anime IMO.
Nov 12, 2017 4:12 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Wow, feels bad that Haruto's anime wasnt that well received. Ngl, didnt think the show would do something like this. It was well done scene imo, kinda actually feel bad for the guy.
Nov 12, 2017 4:24 PM
Jan 2017
It really was the best episode of the anime until now. Imouto is like Shirobako (a little bit). It entertains ourselves, you know? It's really amazing how the show can be so damn funny and "sad" at the same time. Nayu's and Itsuki's pasts (even if not completely approached/discussed) are kinda impressive too...
Furthermore, it makes us think how tough and mostly sad writer's lives are. And we, people that like this stuff, don't really appreciate it. I'm not saying that specifically you do that, but that it's common, we all know it is... they work so hard for a bunch of complainings... I, as a fanfic writer, can only imagine how does it hurt... seeing Haruto get his LN butchered touched me.
Also, Miyako's crying shows a lot about who she actually is and I kinda of identified myself there.
I didn't believed that this show was going to be so good, I'm truly impressed
Nov 12, 2017 4:38 PM

Jan 2014
Man I feel bad that his anime turned out bad. This show makes me care, somehow. There actually is good writing in this show, hidden underneath the layers of generic tropes.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 12, 2017 4:58 PM

Oct 2012
Those anime comments, MAL, I see you! :D
Well, but it has to be pretty disappointing for him for his anime to turn into shit, wonder what he does now (as some things can't be really unseen and bad anime can destroy even good light novel).

Anyway, their card game was pretty insteresting, didn't even mind they let it go for so long (was actually enoying it and would buy it instantly). Their interactions were precious and we also learnt something new about each one of them.

But that sister ass-grab from Setsuna before, like really?? Well, it was actually quite funny but it felt more like the imagination in the beginning and fanservice mostly. Just show him you are his sister already! (or at least make the girls know - even though I suspect Miyako and Ashley already knows)
Nov 12, 2017 5:11 PM

Sep 2015
Poor Haruto. I bet it was Toei or Pierrot that adapted his LN.
Nov 12, 2017 5:57 PM

Mar 2014
so istuki's novel gets manga adapted. good news. manga sells much more than LN.
we all know that chihiro is a girl, thats nothing surprise.
im quite offensed for the setsuna scene. its not some fun or sex jokes. its sexual abuse, its misdemeanor against law! why didnt she call the police? is japan a country full of crime and no room 4 safety, like some country in north america or north europe?
dat card game is interesting, and gives us some dark history of 3 characters.
yandere nayuta is goooooooooooooooooooood!
haruto in bad shape, because of the shit anime. those twitter comments reminds me some shit LN adaptation.... i can feel the despair in screen. haruto lost all hope, but he has to write new tweets to "celebrate" anime air.

score 4 this episode: 4/5

after this episode, im asking one thing: what do those novel writers think when they see their terrible animes?
some good (or at least with some good points) novels are really ruined by poor adaptation. but more shit animes are made with both bad source and bad animation. those stupid settings, cliche characters, illogical stories, contradictory behavior, they are all from original novel and cant blame anime production.
so i want to know, are they aware of the fact that they are producing bad novels with almost no literature value? or they just live in a mirage, that theyre greatest writers of our time, their works are masterpiece and those who assail their books are all low haters? or they know theyre publishing toilet paper with pretty or lewd illustrations and thats exactly what they want?
im not saying that haruto's novel is in this lowest level. i cant judge it, and i dont care. but this industry has given us so many toilet paper adapted animes. only a few of them come to the level of horrible, but many of them are just bad, below average, homogenized, with no value to watch or collect.

Anathor said:
Nayu already knows Chihiro is a girl; MC is just pretending not to know because..reasons. I mean how would you not know your sibling's gender? I guess she is not the kind of sister he pictures in his mind, so he just decided that she is a boy. Kind of annoying if it turns out like that.
what if they aren't related by blood? like, chihiro is the daughter of itsuki's stepmother.
Nov 12, 2017 7:09 PM

Oct 2015
no wonder why many great LN didn't have an anime adaptation. This show describe it perfectly.
Nov 12, 2017 7:20 PM

Feb 2017
Setsuna's assault on Chihiro was a bit much but I think I see why the author did it that way.

A lot of the episodes have skits reversing or commenting on popular anime tropes to point out how absurd, awkward, or wrong they are. I felt like the author is shining a light on them by having scenes like that.

Itsuki being the target of "lucky sukebe." The "hot springs episode" was realistic with older women. This episode was "unprovoked pervert payback" by turning it into provoked pervert payback, I think. Maybe saying there's no such thing as unprovoked payback. There's probably more that flew under my radar.

I loved that card game. Felt like a game made for writers.

I felt for Haruto. All those comments. I would spend all my time looking for the positive ones.
Nov 12, 2017 7:25 PM

Jul 2017
WWHAT???? CHIHIRO IS A GIRL! Bro, Itsuki wants a little sister and actually does indeed have one but he doesn't even know. How do you not realize your own sibling's gender? I can't wait to see his reaction once, and if he finds out Chihiro is really a girl.
Gintama > One Piece = Naruto > Bleach > DBZ

Nyanko Big is my spirit animal.
Nov 12, 2017 8:31 PM
Oct 2017
definitely the episode which LN author wanted. such a good message/critique to the industry

Miyako is absolutely spot on.

this is best episode so far because it has many good message in it.
Nov 12, 2017 8:48 PM

Dec 2015
Fuck man, the motherfucking feels got to me. Like I said why doesn't this anime get a higher score? I mean yeah the scene where the illustrator tries to pull off the trap's pants to see his ass was not great(Pretty damn bad if you may ask me) but other than that this episode was just perfect, from the depressing scene with Haruto, to the comedic scenes like the card game and others, to it having a comedic yet melancholic atmosphere which imo has a certain style that reminds me of people just having fun and enjoying life.
10/10
Drock34000Nov 12, 2017 8:55 PM
hi
Nov 12, 2017 9:30 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
I figure that it's something sort of like that anime about Yuki and some other girls living together where one of them is really attached to a shovel.* Probably Itsuki knows that Chihiro is actually a girl, but in his mind he has subconsciously convinced himself that Chihiro is actually a boy, and so we as the audience see it from Itsuki's perspective. However, as Itsuki isn't around when Chihiro goes for water and runs into Setsuna, Chihiro is shown as a girl. Maybe Itsuki has created this male version of Chihiro as a way to keep from molesting her? Whatever the case, there'd better be a bombshell dropped in an upcoming episode if this wants to remain worth watching. I started to express disappointment that Chihiro is actually a girl, but I already knew that she was, and I still like her. Girly boy or boyish girl, both are good. ^_^

On another note, what's with all the sermons lately directed at anime fans? First Animegataris goes on about how bad it is to drop an anime after 3 episodes and other do's and don'ts for otaku, and now this episode wants us to sympathize with authors of failed anime. (And there are probably others I can't think of.) It's hard to piss me off, but when they start shaming me as a viewer and fan, I get bent out of shape. If they make a good production, I'll watch it to the end. Don't ask for loyalty to a shit product.

* No title so that I don't give away spoilers for other anime.
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Nov 12, 2017 10:34 PM
Nov 2017
I've feeling that miyako gonna ends up with haruto.
Nov 12, 2017 10:44 PM

Apr 2011
The butchered anime adaptation reminded of a another anime adaptation of an LN adapted so bad, that the author discouraged others to not watch it.

The a-hole that pulled off Chihiro's pants deserved to be kicked in the nuts.
Nov 12, 2017 11:18 PM

Jul 2014
Mezo-RPWPA said:
Amburu-Hime said:

NOPE.
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
FIRE.

i couldn't care less if it was a minor or not but sexually assaulting someone is the worst way to introduce a ship or a character tbh.

Yeah I liked the episode but that scene was... ugh.
Nov 12, 2017 11:23 PM

Aug 2015
I wonder how more meta this show will continue getting at this rate.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2017

86 by mrpizza2 »»
Sep 30, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2017

112 by LordCrueltyV »»
Sep 25, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2017

106 by _Udara »»
Aug 9, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2017

167 by Prinzwil »»
May 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2017

82 by Miki42 »»
Jan 8, 8:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.