Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2017 10:10 PM

Aug 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dammy is really hard to beat! He's well prepared but he loses against Ken.
Oct 30, 2017 11:05 PM

Nov 2013
it's such a shame that this has such a low score D; I'm really enjoying these episodes.

They're pretty typical Hero stories but they're super nostalgic.

I love how each of the mains is kinda getting an episode sorta dedicated for them. They make a wonderful group and it's super fun to watch them interact.

Dammy OP tho
but stabbing him in the face was brutal x'D
Oct 31, 2017 12:44 PM

Jan 2013
Dammy knows how to do his job as a villain in making him unlikable (to me) just by saying Polymar's name alone....on the flipside, Emi continually being an emo little shit is not helping her case as the MC
Oct 31, 2017 10:21 PM

Jan 2009
Ken beaten Dammy without using superpowers welp

and look they have clones of themselves are their next enemies it seems
Nov 1, 2017 12:00 PM
Mar 2016
dammy you are daed, did they get their power back or did dammy transferred it to those dolls?
Nov 9, 2017 12:08 AM

May 2015
Wow, I was really impressed on how Dammy beat each of the heroes.

He tricked Polymar in helping the lady, just to stab him in the back. One thing I liked about the usage of CGI here was how the camera panned in front of Polymar to hide the girl behind his back and to show Dammy in her place as it switches to the other side. Great camera direction!

The trap with Casshern was the most impressive. It looked like a sprinkler that just sprayed water around the room, but since Casshern isn't human and (I assume) does not possess the sense of smell, he couldn't distinct the liquid that it was gasoline (or some other flammable liquid fuel) rather than water. That was good. This is probably the first time I've seen an anime (or any show or movie) take advantage of one's lack of sense of smell to defeat them.

Tekkaman's trap was pretty simple, but Dammy jumping out like that made me jump out my seat too!

I was cheering for Ken. Emi being so negative thinking that Ken can't beat Dammy without super powers. EVEN SO! Ken bombed him upward and stabbed him right in the face (or was it right in the eye? Ouch!). I do have to ask though...where did he get all of those goods? The bombs, the helicopter drone, the crossbow, and the crowbar? Well he came up with a plan, and it worked. Human power!

So we're fighting clones now? I wonder if Dammy is still alive. I want to hear more "Ta-ke-shiiii".
TarotistNov 14, 2017 7:44 AM
Nov 10, 2017 5:32 PM

Jul 2016
Well I was complaining in episode 5 discussion about the decrease of the series quality... But this is the best episode so far!! Loved the battles (again, I was complaining about them in episode 5), loved the characters (I really like Dammy, for his appearance -when not a demon- and voice; but everyone was great here...also Friender finally is useful), loved the fact the story really involved everyone (though Ken was the main focus), and above all I loved the setting of the battle (the fact that they can change world every time they fight has a lot of potential, and in this episode they used it fully).
Nov 12, 2017 3:28 PM

Feb 2013
If this had been made in the 80s, Emi would have gotten slapped by now.

Good action once again.
Apr 18, 2018 6:41 AM
Mar 2012
The 'games' Dammy setup were pretty cool & tailored to each hero, like Neohuman can't smell so he sprinkled some oil instead of water, Rubik's cube noise for Dr. Joji to over reason with.
Oldie Ken's fight was awesome even w/o transforming, winning by knowing himself well & trusting his pals, and a flying robo dog.
Yep flying dog, too awesome.
lol oni becomes oni in their game.
wuw, evil clones?

Apr 3, 2020 6:59 PM

Apr 2016
Ken was pretty badass this episode.

An email from her father; I wonder what he's plotting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Infini-T Force Episode 12 Discussion

Wazefock - Dec 18, 2017

25 by Jonas-K »»
Jun 10, 8:29 PM

Poll: » Infini-T Force Episode 11 Discussion

Wazefock - Dec 11, 2017

12 by Jonas-K »»
Jun 10, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Infini-T Force Episode 4 Discussion

Wazefock - Oct 16, 2017

16 by Jonas-K »»
Jun 9, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Infini-T Force Episode 8 Discussion

Wazefock - Nov 13, 2017

11 by Ittan_Momen »»
Aug 4, 2020 7:48 PM

Poll: » Infini-T Force Episode 10 Discussion

Wazefock - Nov 27, 2017

15 by Senseki »»
Apr 4, 2020 11:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.