Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 3, 2017 5:24 PM

Dec 2014
I liked this, but it wasn't very satisfactory for me.

The first part was really funny, the second felt a little "shallow"
Aug 3, 2017 5:32 PM
Jul 2017
Not liking this episode. The 'class idol who is also a gamer' was kind of interesting, but her being obsessed like this isn't. Amano's philosophy was... what, now?

Plus, I'm still mad about Hoshinomori changing her style. This series is moving a lot closer to Drop.
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Aug 3, 2017 5:32 PM

Jan 2016
Finally we get to see more Tendou.
But I get the feeling that the ship will not sail until the end of the anime~
A nice episode overall.
Aug 3, 2017 5:39 PM
Aug 2016
I don't know why but the LN flows natural for me, and the last cliffhanger didn't made me less-liked this episode because they didn't continue it. but it sure is if you think it more, that eps 4 distract the seriousness, misunderstanding comedy flow they've built in eps 3.

still, I love this eps so much! I think episode of
and episode of
will be a filler episode in between the main plot/episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2017 5:41 PM

Jul 2015
Sheesh, love screwed her up majorly, her days are magnificent in a different way indeed. She really did need some more screen time. They really needed a day together to sort things out more between them.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 3, 2017 6:31 PM

Mar 2016
Fun episode seeing how much Tendou's routine has changed since she developed feelings for Amano! Then the second half of the episode is pretty much a date between Tendou and Amano! Good stuff this week and I can't wait to see the next episode!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Aug 3, 2017 8:18 PM

Jan 2013
i was sad that Aguri deal with the dude and seaweed wasnt followed up last week...the before after thing was hilarious tho
Aug 3, 2017 8:24 PM

Oct 2013
Goodness, I'm actually starting to like this anime for some reason. I really don't know what it is.
Aug 3, 2017 8:26 PM

Sep 2013
I loved this episode a lot and it was entertaining, especially with Tendou involved.

How I felt when Tendou isn't featured much since the 1st Episode.

How I felt when it's a Tendou episode.

And how I felt after seeing a lot of Tendou.

Aug 3, 2017 9:32 PM

Apr 2016
what happen last weeks episode??

"If it made you happy, then everything’s okay."
- Haruka Kasugano

Aug 3, 2017 10:40 PM

Mar 2016
Lel. Good episode here.
Tendou's before and after lifestyle is really funny to watch!
The comedy in the first part is nice than the second part. (I hate comparison ffs!)
And lastly ... It's a fun episode.

*from o to 100 to 50 to 75... That's how it works in this episode.
**Still that last seconds...every episode has ecchi pictures, boys always waited that. lel.
My Profile
Anime
Manga
osu! Profile
No Picture Available for me... lol.
Aug 3, 2017 11:25 PM

Nov 2016
Wait wait... where is the continuation of eps 3, I'm very curious that what will happen. Btw, this eps is show for Tendou Karen the best girl :D, I love her more after this eps.
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Aug 4, 2017 12:15 AM

Mar 2013
wtf happen with the continuation of the last Episode's cliffhanger? I mainly watch this Episode to know what'll happen about it soon enough...

Still a Good and Fun Episode. We finally know the more detailed reason of Amano not to join the Game-bu and Tendou is cute in this Episode.
Also NICE End-Card!~
Aug 4, 2017 12:27 AM

Jul 2016
Karen was to perfect before she fell in love characters like that are annoying and uninteresting. I think it's adorable the way she fell apart over amano but i'm afraid that she will be a boring character again once she goes back to normal.

Also the cliff hanger from last week was not addressed in this episode.
Aug 4, 2017 1:55 AM

Aug 2015
Tendou is my favorite character, but this episode was kinda boring for me :| (still liked it though..) I hope we'll get the conclusion of the end of 3rd episode next week.
Aug 4, 2017 2:13 AM

Jun 2013
That was a weirdly placed episode, especially after that cliffhanger last week. But oh well a good episode nonetheless
Aug 4, 2017 3:29 AM

Mar 2013
Lol it was kinda boring episode.
I know people prefer her "after" version but I think I'd enjoyed her "before" version more during the watch.

And w/e happened to cliffhanger of the previous episode XD
Aug 4, 2017 4:53 AM

Apr 2017
This was kinda a weird and kinda a boring episode, but I find it good. Amano teaching Tendou about gaming. Gaming is the same thing for me. I play for fun and I don't mind losing in games, but if I can win then why not...
Aug 4, 2017 5:54 AM

Jul 2015
That first half was really funny, Karen is a cute.

That second rejection was savage.
Aug 4, 2017 6:42 AM
Sep 2016
How about Uehara and Aguri relationship? I'm waitig for it
Aug 4, 2017 7:35 AM

Oct 2016
Honestly I don't like Tendou lel
Warning: Loli is loyal, and may become aggressive.
Aug 4, 2017 7:50 AM

Jan 2016
Tendou blushing is surprisingly adorable. Good episode, wanted a bit more out of it like a bit of progress in their relationship but to bad. Oh well it was atleast a semi date so can't say anything about that
Aug 4, 2017 9:30 AM
Dec 2016
Pinejam skips four and a half chapter for this filler!!!

Atleast, they show that he bought the 'Golden Memories'then..if the next ep continue from this to show that 'Be my friend' scene..well, it'll be really rushed and missing lots of mini arcs.XD

Bring back dat misunderstanding for entirely longest chapter in Vol.1..They may need it for more than single ep!

With this pace..it may end on Vol.2 for 12 eps? or even Vol.3 a bit.

Reading the LN along with Classroom Of The Elite make 50% of this forgetable a lot!
Aug 4, 2017 11:08 AM

Aug 2008
Really bad episode. Humour fell completely flat and character's motivations didn't make much sense. At first it seemed that bland-kun didn't want to join because people in the club made work out of games instead of regular enjoyment and time wasting but now it looks like he just sucks and maybe didn't want to loose all the time. It's still nothing compared to Karen and her nonexistent reason to loose her mind over guy with absolutely no redeeming qualities. Might as well be obsessed with used paper bags, would make as much sense but made for better comedy...

In short, can we go back to Uehara and pink bimbo already?

Also, calling bullshit on that daily "routine". 6h of sleep, jogging, studying, school, club and hardcore gaming with no negative impact on health and life... suuuure.
AntanaruAug 4, 2017 11:20 AM
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 4, 2017 11:15 AM
Oct 2014
SakuraForever said:
This took a step back. We already know she likes him, didn't need a whole entire epd to clarify. I would of liked if they just continued from the cliffhanger last epd.

zcv45 said:
I like Tendou! She's really cute but Amano is ruining her life lol.
I don't see why she likes him so much though, he is so spineless it gets really annoying.
The anime seems to market themselves as a gaming anime a lot, with the OP and ED, the name, the description.... But when it came to the actual anime, games was more of a premise for character's relationships...
They shouldn't of advertised themselves like that if games was just the premise for something else, which I'm fine with... Just a bit misleading.

And yea whats with last episode cliff hangar being ignored?

This week's artwork ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stop that already.
Aug 4, 2017 11:22 AM

Sep 2015
Adome said:

Stop that already.

Gave me a notification for a very common mistake. Grammar nazi geez. You should stop... It's annoying. I know its wrong, but I didn't notice it at the time.
You literally replied just to say that? What a pointless post.
Aug 4, 2017 12:41 PM

Feb 2009
idtypelikethis if I knew it would bother him/her more.

^_-
Aug 4, 2017 2:54 PM

May 2015
They clearly knew that the misunderstandings in the previous episode left on a good cliff that they're letting it hang for a good long while.

Arrrgghh!
Aug 4, 2017 4:09 PM

Oct 2012
Hmm, did they actually drop the cliffhanger from the last time? Or just put incoherent intermission in putting pause on it? Why?

Anyway, his explanation why he turned her down still doesn't make any sense at all. And while seeing her daily schedule was entertaining indeed the second part of the episode wasn't so great and felt more like a filler.
Aug 4, 2017 6:25 PM

Feb 2016
I made this video. Is it funny?

Aug 4, 2017 8:53 PM
Jun 2017
Huex3 said:
FallenEntity said:
tendou's life BEFORE was pretty boring when you think about it although rejecting all those admirers face to face is actually saddening. Although her life now is far more interesting and she still rejects her admirers face to face. now how long must I wait until I get more info on the other two members of the game club? I hate that I'm going to say this but tendou's reason for liking amano has it been explained or not yet? is it when she met him at that one video game store or was it something else that made her fall for him because I'll be honest her going that crazy and obsessed for amano is a little over the top (although I do like her when she's jealous and thinks amano is going out with someone else) but this is an anime so I really shouldn't complain.

I can't believe I have to wait another week to see the conclusion of last weeks episode.

I think it when she witnessed how he passionately defended the game club from Uehara. Not gonna lie what he did was impressive, even to me. He can man up when it counts and that caught Uehara and Tendou off guard with it.

i don't know. I mean like for her to be deeply in love with amano because he defend the game club. I mean he's no different from the guys she turns down. They would probably do the same
Aug 4, 2017 9:11 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, really liked the conversation towards the end, but disappointing nothing special happened.
Aug 4, 2017 11:51 PM

Feb 2016
Good, fun episode, but felt almost like an OVA?
Aug 5, 2017 2:19 AM

Oct 2012
Swee_Bitter said:
Huex3 said:

I think it when she witnessed how he passionately defended the game club from Uehara. Not gonna lie what he did was impressive, even to me. He can man up when it counts and that caught Uehara and Tendou off guard with it.

i don't know. I mean like for her to be deeply in love with amano because he defend the game club. I mean he's no different from the guys she turns down. They would probably do the same

I believe the main reason she grew conscious of him and had fallen in love is the fact that he turned her down several times as he was literally the first one who did that (and reason of woman heart dictates her to think about the reason why he did that all over again).
Yeah, it's bit of stretch in terms of the character developement (and I don't think she's meant to be his main love interest either) but so far it seems the show is trying to deconstruct (at least some of) usual anime cliches and this is probably part of it.
Aug 5, 2017 2:39 AM

Apr 2016
Is this some kind of japanese fetish ? that all the bitches always fell for the pussy female MC disguised as male ?

Like when that wanabetsundere even fell for that female MC disguised as male ?

This was total waste of time, resources and in the end total GARBAGE.
Aug 5, 2017 2:48 AM
Jul 2016
I too enjoyed the first half, the second half was cute but it also kinda felt like it was dragging it's feet somewhat. Overall a decent episode, but I really want to see what happened after episode 3.
Aug 5, 2017 5:52 AM
Dec 2014
Swee_Bitter said:
Huex3 said:

Yeah but the difference is she was interested in him from the beginning. He's been standing up for what he believes in and went as far as rejecting the invitation to the game club for it so that probably earned her respect then he goes do that and that triggered her falling for him.
Aug 5, 2017 8:50 AM

Jul 2017
Filler episode this early already?!
Don't just bring out that drama and leave us hanging for a couple of weeks!! Poor Aguri T^T

That said, at least Tendou got all the spotlight this week after being the 5th wheel. Also glad to see the Game Club again after complaining about it last EP.

There were a lot of games featured in the EP too. That was Guilty Gear right?
I think the Arcade scene would have been better if they actually played together not see who can gather the most coins in 30min. Failed opportunity for Tendou there. But whatever Amano does now, Tendou would like it anyway (although she can't admit to herself yet that she's in love)

Aug 5, 2017 1:13 PM
Mar 2016

Looks there is a whole lotta Tendou going on around here.
Aug 5, 2017 5:51 PM

Mar 2010
Well not bad was decent. not much comedy imo

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 5, 2017 10:46 PM

Mar 2012
Tendou and Amano ep. Nice
Aug 5, 2017 11:13 PM

May 2016
I like of this episode but it looks a OVA or Filler
『  』
Aug 6, 2017 1:13 AM

Oct 2008
Good Episode!
Amano & Tendou's arcade walk/date/sanpo was very amusing especially with their clashing interactions!
Tendou is now perplexed to Amano because she thought Amano doesn't like challenges and winning game because it's not fun doing that...but it's the other way around, so for you to have fun, you need to be challenged and win the game! lolz looks like we're going back and forth.
But lol at the first part, Tendou's flawless daily routine has been destroyed the moment she fell in love with Amano!
4/5.
another nice ERO end card!

Aug 6, 2017 10:10 AM

Jul 2014
I dont know what I was expecting coming into a show like this. Its wishy washy otaku pandering amped up to the eleven with gaming being a mere excuse to setup misunderstandings and love drama. Oh, and of course the female characters fall in love and are obsessed with the male characters in no time flat. Typical. This is what I get for expecting anything from an LN adaptation with a "most beautiful girl in school is a gamer and falls in love with average loner guy" premise.
Aug 6, 2017 10:41 AM
Jul 2016
Nice episode, Karen is co cute
Aug 6, 2017 12:30 PM

Feb 2009
This show is just so humorous lol

Aug 7, 2017 9:38 AM

Feb 2017
This is intermission / filler episode. Anyway, Im still confused whether I gonna drop this or not. The characterisation is really irational, the art and camera prespective not that good too. I watch this just for the comedy and game related, other than that just generic. They made the girl want the mc d*ck at fist ep of the series with such an irational way, i think this is a bad way to start romcom. The rest of the story will gonna be misunderstanding and competing to get mc d*ck.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Aug 7, 2017 10:28 AM

Jul 2014
Dang Amano became a bad influence for Tendo, the before and after differences doesnt get plainer.
Aug 8, 2017 6:26 AM

Jan 2011
Eh, this ep didn't grab me that much. The comedy took too much of a hit for that romance/drama angle.
Aug 8, 2017 7:25 AM
Mar 2012
funny was watching this around 5am. The editting & self narration was quite funny.
Quite relateable with that insomnia. But I expected real gamers have random overnight sessions & messed up schedules.
Those familiar coin games, never got their appeal since they're mostly luck over skill based.
Sorta understand their game differences...or not? Normally I'd sympathize bad gamers who try, but Amano seems to enjoy game regardless, and he says escapes to other games when it's too hard. Maybe he's feigning enjoyment to cover his weaksauce. He's too self contradictory "gota win or it's no fun".
They're emphasizing so much mc's bad luck, bad skill, pisses off seaweed, and makes Tendou game worse. Besides his at times hilariously dense & savage dialogue, there's not much good in him.
Despite the contradictions, him not joining the club makes sense. He's far from the competitive/tryhard gamers and he's after fun.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2017

274 by kingin92 »»
Aug 21, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

321 by SuperSonic486 »»
Jun 4, 1:34 PM

Poll: » [Poll] Gamers Romance

Lnlover - Aug 30, 2017

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:19 PM

» Misunderstandings

Shomix - Sep 29, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:18 PM

Poll: » [the usual] BEST GIRL POLL

GangsterCat - Sep 7, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.