Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 28, 2017 3:43 AM

Mar 2009
Did she die at the end, or is she stuck in a coma? Either way, depressing as hell.

Jul 28, 2017 9:15 PM

Jun 2012
This show is really making my head spin. I love the difference between episodes cause it's really letting us get a good glimpse of different characteristics of the main character. After the last episode, I'll admit i was a little bit wary of the girl at the start. But it turns out it was a super sweet character. Hoping the rest of the show keeps growing, cause I'm definitely enjoying it.
--"The world isn't as bad as you think"--
Jul 29, 2017 6:08 AM
Mar 2012
aw this terminal illness romance, quite cute with the line overlay & dating.
Thought turning into witch she'd go on a rampage, but turns out bittersweet.
Interesting directing with days repeating but different pov, not sure what that meant tho.
Mc getting Araragi style harem.
Jul 29, 2017 8:46 PM

Sep 2011
I am actually taken aback by how beautiful it was, the directing and atmosphere was on point, every shot and use of symbolism was gourgeous, the episode was emotionally powerful and i could hear my 2 friends being choked up after it was over, and really it was all around a pretty top tier episode. I dont know what to expect from the series cause episode 4 was just whatever, but this is definitely something im happy i picked up

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 23, 2017 12:47 AM
Oct 2014
wait, did kayo chan dead in the end?
Aug 25, 2017 9:06 PM

Sep 2015
Dam thought I wouldnt like this episode at first compared to the second one. But wow this episode made me tear up a bit at the end.
Aug 26, 2017 2:18 AM

Dec 2015
Nice gallery of facial expressions. ^^

3/5

GreenTea13 said:
It's one of those match 3 games that you can get on iOS or Android.

Strangely, it looks like one of those games where you interact with girls and resolve their problems in order to raise their affection gauge.
Sep 2, 2017 3:11 PM

Aug 2016
Damn, right in the feels :'(. This is definetly a great series.
Nanika ga Okashii
Sep 3, 2017 11:45 PM
Jul 2018
Incredibly repetitive: most scenes were just the two hanging out through a montage. Generic, stale, dialogue with no personality to it, just, "yeah, let's meet tomorrow!"

-How can the girl's physical state affect her when she's in the dream world?
-When she collapses in the dream world, where does she go?
-How did she not realize earlier that she was in a dream based on the fact that there was literally nobody else around?
Nov 11, 2017 2:10 PM

May 2012
Damn this episode sure was something :'( quite the nice drama, something I didn't directly expected from this series! Really lovely and yet very sad... RIP.
Feb 2, 2018 9:01 AM
Jan 2013
JuggernautG1 said:

It's underrated due to the lack of explanation. Which they still really haven't done much of. Like who is the main character? Why is he seemingly able to enter this dream world at will? etc... It's doing a poor job of answering questions so far.

On a show with a ton of backstory that jumps right into the action, not having more info would drive me nuts. This story I am okay with some of that info missing because I am more interested in the girls who are dreaming and their stories versus the MC.

Mar 25, 2019 3:26 PM

Oct 2015
Quite a sad episode.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Feb 20, 2020 11:22 AM
Jan 2017
This episode was odd with its repeat of same days.
The show as a whole though seems average, honestly from the description I was expecting some dark survival game story like Real Account. I might keep watching see how this show goes
Jun 5, 2020 3:08 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
It seems that Haruto always do such a random visit on Majo's dream, eh? Obviously because its directly hinted as Lily as a cicerone to signalling where should Haruto goes. I hope he can goes out of that world, because yeah, its so fucked up already.

This episode quite soft approaching, compared how fucked up the previous one. However, the mystery of the dreamland continued. It seems all of them still realistic enough to understand, simply because the direction feel easy to follow up. Like these on, it direct well to realize how the witch feel until the final blow arrived. I must say its good enough, although the end conclude some sad moment.

Yeah, the adventure began again. Another witch dream reassembled. Yet, til how that Haruto's dream expired? For now, Haruto's characterization still bland, and confused. But still, since i enjoy the story so far, lets see how Haruto's character improve time to time.
badabassJun 5, 2020 3:18 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 5, 2020 12:38 PM

Jul 2016
That was sad, if i had a soul i might've cried!

Now as for the ending songs i guess they do really change every episode huh?
I'm curious if Haruto will will become romantically involved with Lily though... Probably not though as i suspect she might be an unknown sister or something considering how she calls him Brother all the time
Jul 26, 2020 6:39 PM

Nov 2012
Not particular attached to this girl, but what I am liking about this show so far is how it showcasing different talents each episode.
Aug 26, 2023 1:11 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
F*CK me I don't prepared for this kind of story at all, ah my feel
Sep 28, 6:00 AM
Feb 2023
Jeez. I remembered watching this episode during my high school year. It was very sad for me at that time and I had hoped for better ending.

But now, rewatching this again really made me appreciated at how beautiful this episode is. Death is inevitable and they both understand that. I'm glad Haruto did everything he could to full Kayo's wish and I'm glad Kayo is able to pass away peacefully with her wish fulfilled and able to love someone.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 18if Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2017

45 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 26, 12:48 PM

Poll: » 18if Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2017

28 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 26, 12:34 PM

Poll: » 18if Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2017

90 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 25, 3:43 PM

Poll: » 18if Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2017

39 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 25, 3:27 PM

Poll: » 18if Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2017

48 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 25, 2:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.