Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2017 3:52 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well damn, that was a disturbing dream...

Those voices, yikes.
Jul 21, 2017 6:34 PM
Jun 2016
Wow, had to admit for a moment there was scared that this manga would turn really dark when that voice said those disturbing things.

But at least he have the girls who will always support him.
Hope he doesn't change.
Jul 21, 2017 9:09 PM

Feb 2008
well it only makes sense that he would want to destroy the world. People who are summoned are turned into slaves so the alternative is destruction. I am more curious to know which god that was.
Jul 22, 2017 5:30 PM
Sep 2013
kisami said:
well it only makes sense that he would want to destroy the world. People who are summoned are turned into slaves so the alternative is destruction. I am more curious to know which god that was.

I think it wasn't a god. More likely some kind of demon.
Jul 22, 2017 6:12 PM

Feb 2008
Raveni said:
kisami said:

I think it wasn't a god. More likely some kind of demon.

Whats the difference? Our hero is evil to most of the people in this world; at least to the empire pursuing him. Regardless of the circumstances, a god could either be a demon or an angel depending on which side you're on. He did have the typical long white beard sort of deal so makes me wonder curious as to what they were going for there.
Sep 30, 2017 4:02 PM

Sep 2013
Anger issues for that edge, where was his anger in the real world for all the crimes and slaves?
Feb 22, 2018 8:15 AM

Jan 2008
ichii_1 said:
Anger issues for that edge, where was his anger in the real world for all the crimes and slaves?

They make it seem like Japan is an utopia of peace and this new 'world' could learn from that, lol.

I don't think he necessarily didn't have any anger toward his real world, rather, it was just not as apparent/shown. To be fair though, comparably, this new world is a lot more medieval (maybe worse, even) in conjunction to rules and hierarchy than modern Japan.

On another note, I do dislike how this manga only showcases the "bad slave drivers, terrible people" one-dimensional crap. People aren't as easy as "you're bad and I'm good" type of thing. Terrible people are good in their own mind, after all. But it's not an adult manga, so I have to just accept the superfluous elements of the manga. On the overall I do enjoy the manga, just shouldn't dig too deep.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 1 Discussion

canephalanx - Apr 4, 2017

8 by Kcjpunk_01 »»
Aug 5, 2021 10:12 AM

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 27 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2020

2 by Raise2345 »»
Apr 11, 2020 9:24 AM

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

3 by ToG25thBaam »»
Jan 1, 2020 2:47 PM

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 25 Discussion

Sir_Alonne - Sep 18, 2019

1 by SolarPioneer »»
Oct 26, 2019 9:19 AM

Poll: » Wortenia Senki Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2019

0 by Stark700 »»
Jul 31, 2019 9:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.