Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Dec 26, 2015 6:55 PM
Jul 2018
Reeza said:
Question, why wasn't touka wearing a mask?

Gonna show off that face
Dec 26, 2015 10:24 PM
Oct 2011
Reeza said:

Got to show off those assets.
Dec 27, 2015 1:02 AM

Dec 2015
Kvothe51 said:
SleighBells said:
<br />
It could be a clue that they WANT to get involved in the storyline and they don&#039;t care anymore about being discovered.
<br />
<br />
That doesn&#039;t make any sense. She can get involved while wearing a mask, no need to give away her identity.<br />
<br />
Unless she, for some reason, wants to be chased down by the CCG. And if they both wanted that, Yomo wouldn&#039;t be wearing a mask at all.

My fault, I forgot Yomo was wearing the mask.
"I'm not gonna die, I've got a cat that's waiting for me at home"

Dec 27, 2015 9:34 AM
Dec 2015
SleighBells said:
Kvothe51 said:
<br />
<br />
That doesn&#039;t make any sense. She can get involved while wearing a mask, no need to give away her identity.<br />
<br />
Unless she, for some reason, wants to be chased down by the CCG. And if they both wanted that, Yomo wouldn&#039;t be wearing a mask at all.

My fault, I forgot Yomo was wearing the mask.

Wonder if she got a new mask or if she's still sporting that bunny mask lol
Dec 27, 2015 10:57 AM

Nov 2014
Makall said:
Reeza said:

Makall said:
Reeza said:

404 logic not found
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2015 1:29 PM

Apr 2015
OMG touka is so hot in this chapter. I just hope one day i can see her with kaneki-kun
by the way, loved kaneki with glasses. *_*
Dec 29, 2015 10:31 AM
Jun 2014
pretentiousgabby said:
Kvothe51 said:
<br />
<br />
There is no such thing. I hope you realize how contradictory that statement is, and how stupid it sounds.
cmon you know what he means <br />
<br />
It&#039;s a realistic type of story with fantasy elements(ghouls and such)
its not very realistic at all.
Love ~
Dec 29, 2015 12:11 PM

Dec 2015
I'd define Tokyo Ghoul a Supernatural Seinen tbh (with all its subgenres like Psychological, Drama and so on), nonetheless I understand what Tyizor wanted to say, he just did not make himself clear.

Dec 29, 2015 12:40 PM

Jan 2014
In the TG calendar Yomo seems to be asking Uta about fixing a broken mask. Could be toukas.
Dec 29, 2015 2:00 PM

Nov 2014
GreenBenjamin said:
In the TG calendar Yomo seems to be asking Uta about fixing a broken mask. Could be toukas.

Could be. Seems strange to me that she wouldn't have a backup mask at all though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2016 7:23 AM

Oct 2014
Random image:

Jan 2, 2016 2:45 PM
Feb 2015
Nuvviveji said:
SleighBells said:

Man I started reading Tokyo Ghoul the 12th of December, finished first 143 chapters in 4 days and :re in 2, subscribed to this site the 18th.

Regarding who is right between Humans or Ghouls, if we follow the human logic then Ghouls are right.
I don't remember who said it (tell me if you do) but Humans eat Cows, Chickens and so on, why shouldn't Ghouls eat Humans? It's the circle of the life...
Well getting hyped to finish a series is okay and all but the problem with speedreading is that you miss out on a lot of stuff.......and then come and spout nonsense like that African lad.

Although some people have low reading comprehension as is and that gets more noticeable as the manga gets more popular.
In the same time I'm glad for Ishida that his manga is doing great and am not glad because it attracts some people it shouldn't.

One-I'm a girl 😑 Two-How insulting, what part of what I wrote was nonsense? I just finished a great manga and decided to talk about parts that stuck out to me on the site. Also speed reading? I naturally read pretty fast, I'm not going to slow down for no reason. Pretty sure I didn't miss any details.

Lastly (and this is addressed to Sleigh Bells) circle of life or not, if the prey has the ability to fight the predators you really expect them to lie back and die? That's just silly. It's normal to expect the ghouls to eat humans, it should also be normal to expect humans to not want to be eaten. People usually don't want to die you know. Imagine if ghouls were real, would you think to yourself, oh it's just the circle if life I should let these ghouls eat my family, my friends and myself. Probably not.
Jan 2, 2016 4:42 PM

Dec 2015
ThatOneAfrican said:
Lastly (and this is addressed to Sleigh Bells) circle of life or not, if the prey has the ability to fight the predators you really expect them to lie back and die? That&#039;s just silly. It&#039;s normal to expect the ghouls to eat humans, it should also be normal to expect humans to not want to be eaten. People usually don&#039;t want to die you know. Imagine if ghouls were real, would you think to yourself, oh it&#039;s just the circle if life I should let these ghouls eat my family, my friends and myself. Probably not.

Simply, Humans can't complain about being eaten because it's the law of Tokyo Ghoul, it would be as stupid as Tigers complaining about the fact that they must flee after they killed their prey if a hyena shows up (real fact).
That said, I'm not stating that it's right albeit it's not even wrong...

However, this is a complicate argument of discussion.

tl; dr neither CCG nor Ghouls are right.
Sleigh2BellsJan 2, 2016 4:49 PM

Jan 3, 2016 2:37 PM

Dec 2015
GreenBenjamin said:

huh can someone explain this Calendar stuff and where to find it?

Jan 4, 2016 5:53 AM

Aug 2014
SleighBells said:

There's nothing to explain, really - it's a purchasable Tokyo Ghoul calendar with illustrations from Ishida himself. You can view them here:

[January][February][March][April][May][June][July]
MaledictJan 4, 2016 5:53 AM
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jan 4, 2016 9:49 AM

Dec 2015
Maledict said:
SleighBells said:

There's nothing to explain, really - it's a purchasable Tokyo Ghoul calendar with illustrations from Ishida himself. You can view them here:

[January][February][March][April][May][June][July]

Thx but no translations?

My bad, found it http://tgcalendar2016.tumblr.com/
Apparently they are translating once a day.
Sleigh2BellsJan 4, 2016 9:51 AM

Jan 21, 2016 9:07 AM

Jun 2008
Tyizor said:
smn612 said:
Hello just joined the site. Tokyo ghoul is an interesting manga. I enjoy it also ken has been showed with glasses in the past. So it is not new. http://i.imgur.com/BV4Z9iB.png It also says he vision is getting worse in the image.

A poke through both eyes tends to do that to a man lol.
Speaking of which, we've seen ghouls with glasses before, so it's probable that vision loss isn't autohealed. Even Eto who has BS health regen is shown with glasses at one point if I'm not mistaken (when she's at the book signing as Tatsuki) so regen speed isn't a factor.

it seems more like the author just has an a glasses fetish really.
Giaz said:

Inb4 Eto becomes a yandere.

Too late.
Jan 22, 2016 11:49 AM
Jan 2016
I really want Kaneki to meet up with Touka... Like, right niw XD
Jan 24, 2016 9:36 AM

Jan 2012
I see some users talking about kaneki in this chapter,but i don't think i have seen him in this chapter

Nov 29, 2016 3:14 PM

Jun 2016
So, Kaneki actually saves Tsukiyama.
And Kaneki being the black death god.
did you enjoy 'me' - cute Eto
Dec 16, 2016 11:21 PM

Dec 2013
Well, this means that Shirazu can back as a half ghoul?
Great chapter and happy to see the loved ones from the past. <3
Mar 28, 2017 1:44 AM

Oct 2014
waifu saved the day (ok so really she just saved tsukiyama but come on lets hand it to her)

im so sad over shirazu, out of all the q's he was my favorite, but now he can't even rest in peace, ishida why must u hurt me this way

feeling yandere-eto 100%

as for kaneki WHAT DA FUK
Nov 21, 2018 12:46 PM

Feb 2013
Wtf, I thought Kaneki was back for good, he's a dark Arima!
Mar 21, 2021 9:52 AM

Apr 2020
Touka and Yomo save Shuu!!! They have entered the battlefield! Hori is here and even the dad Mimura! No wait?!? Is that maube Uta? Shitt... No its actually him! Nice.

They got Shirazu's body! Tf?!?

And Kaneki is now the Black Reaper! An assistant Special Investigator! Coooool
--AbiSa--
Mar 4, 2022 9:00 PM

Mar 2021
kaneki became badass again yay ^^
Jun 7, 11:47 AM

Aug 2017
Gotta love Eto bathing. Would love to have some of Eto's bath water for real.
All jokes aside, the rose arc or Tsukiyama eradication arc had came to an end. A very proper closure to the Tsukiyama conglomerate. Both Shu and his father escaped the CCG Bloodbath with Touka, Yomo, Hinami, and Hori.

Haise now embraced his inner Kaneki. Him resigning as mentor to the quinx squad resulted in a major change in his character development. And for good reason too.

Oct 7, 2:21 AM
May 2017
Why has Kaneki taken a more harsher role? What is he doing now?
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 73 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2016

103 by almightybismarck »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

124 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

140 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

146 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

151 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.