Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 26, 2017 9:34 PM
Oct 2016
After seeing how the first arc ended I am calling it now.

I bet all 3 arcs end more or less the same and end on the "bad route".

It would make some sense due to the actual anime's title of Seiren which when that name is usually tied to something it is never a good reason for it.
Jan 26, 2017 9:59 PM

Oct 2014
Which is good, because the MC is a total loser, and clearly doesn't deserve them all.
Jan 27, 2017 12:52 AM

Dec 2011
Yep, something tells me that they will release the VN version where there will be good endings and this anime is a ploy to get people to buy said VN. Gonna stick around for 1 more arc and if the ending is the same i'm dropping this trash.
Jan 27, 2017 2:10 AM
Aug 2014
Both of you are probably salty that the romance didn't end so typically. I'm fine cause I thought it was a different yet an ending that didn't seem unlikely. And I hesitate to call this a bad end.
Jan 28, 2017 12:55 PM

Dec 2015
Imo this is not a bad end. And I expected worse after reading this thread. She wasn't even married at the end. (At least no hints and she arrived back by herself 5 years later.)

Maybe it is not a "good end" in terms of VN language. But since this is original I think it is okay. And better then your usual VN stuff. They were able to have more freedom (no source to adapt).

I liked the chars less (especially the MC) but the plot/pacing was better than Amagami and there's always room for let's say 1 more OVA (per arc/girl). Amagami hat 2 cour + later 1 cour 2nd season. This is getting 2 cour. I doubt they'd make a 3rd cour later (with 2 more episodes per girl). But 1 OVA ep per girl might be possible.

Liked how they both progressed in their personality/goals. (She was going to learn cooking he some nutrition dieting studies at university.) And it was clearly shown they liked each other. Just too shy or afraid it might not work ... + she put her career first. But it's not like she found another guy or didn't like the main. So there was enough romance.

Even without an additional OVA it is up to your imagination on how it would progress after the end of the 4th episode. (I liked the time skip.) It's good. (In other anime people prefer this over telling everything - which they then call "spoon feeding" and complain.)
Jan 29, 2017 1:43 AM

Aug 2013
AsheriteAbyss13 said:
Both of you are probably salty that the romance didn't end so typically. I'm fine cause I thought it was a different yet an ending that didn't seem unlikely. And I hesitate to call this a bad end.

I mean, I personally would've liked the typical ending more, but this was just so...uneventful.

He lets her go without even a slight bit of resistance. She's gone for 5 fucking years...that's a long ass time.

After the time skip...both characters look exactly the same, like they didn't even get taller. And after seeing her for the first time in 5 years, he's just like "oh it's you?" and looks mildly surprised. And she's like "oh, they hired you?" The End. That shit was so anticlimactic I didn't know how to react at first.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

143 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

57 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

64 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

99 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

131 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 12:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.