Forum Settings
Forums

Main Cast Members of 'Seiren' Announced [Update 12/9]

New
Nov 12, 2016 11:29 PM

Nov 2007
The official website of Seiren has revealed the first pair of cast members and previews introducing the characters for the upcoming TV anime. The series is scheduled to broadcast in January 2017 via TBS, BS-TBS, and Sun TV.

Hikari Tsukine: Ayane Sakura (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku)

Kyouko Touno: Juri Kimura (Shirobako)

Source: Moca News

Update November 18
The official website of Seiren has revealed the second pair of cast members and previews introducing the characters for the upcoming TV anime.

Miu Hiyama: Shiori Izawa (Lostorage Incited WIXOSS)

Makoto Kamizaki: Shiori Mikami (Yuru Yuri)

Update November 25
The official website of Seiren has revealed the third group of cast members and previews introducing the characters for the upcoming TV anime.

Ruise Sanjou: Honoka Kuroki (Orange)

Tooru Miyamae: Shino Shimoji (Aikatsu!)

Tomoe Kitami: Manami Numakura (Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku)

Source: Comic Clear

Update December 2, 9
The official website of Seiren has revealed the male cast members and other information for the upcoming TV anime.

Shouichi Kamita: Atsushi Tamaru (Gakusen Toshi Asterisk)

Ikuo Nanasaki: Ryouta Asari (Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru)

Tatsuya Araki: Takuya Eguchi (91 Days)

Hanako Oku will be singing the opening theme song "Kimi no Hana" and the three featured heroines will sing their own ending theme songs with Hikari Tsukine's ending theme song already announced, which is "Shunkan Happening." The three featured heroines are: Hikari Tsuneki, Tooru Miyamae, and Kyouko Touno, who will receive four episodes each. That means the anime will be total of twelve episodes. The anime is scheduled to air on January 6, 2017 2:28 a.m. on TBS, followed by Sun TV and BS-TBS.

PV

Source: Moca News 1, 2
tsubasaloverDec 23, 2016 1:33 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 12, 2016 11:42 PM

Oct 2012
Ayaneru!

Good choice. Will watch.
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Nov 12, 2016 11:43 PM

Jul 2009
Really hyped for this
Nov 13, 2016 12:02 AM

Jul 2016
Hmmmm, I think I already know who my 'best girl's is. Looking forward to watching this. Great start for 2017!!!!
damn, the forums these days...
Nov 13, 2016 12:40 AM

Aug 2013
I kinda enjoy Amagami SS, soo I looking forward to this
Nov 13, 2016 1:39 AM

Sep 2015
Hyped asf for dis better not be a disappointment
Nov 13, 2016 1:41 AM

Jul 2015
both of them look so cute
hope that anime is something decent
Nov 13, 2016 4:19 AM

Nov 2014
I have high hopes for this anime. Winter 2017 is starting to look really interesting.
Nov 13, 2016 4:48 AM

Jan 2012
Ayane Sakura as being one of my favourite seiyuu and I will be interesting in this

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Nov 13, 2016 5:27 AM
Jul 2018
I hope the characters have quality personalities and decent voicovers coz these character designs look kinda generic.

Also, I am hoping that if this anime is successful, they would make a visual novel for the Vita or PS4, kinda like Amagami being released multiple times on PS2 twice, PSP once, and now Vita once as Amagami and Amagami Ebikore Plus. This time around, I think it would be more reasonable to release it as Seiren Ebikore Plus instead of just Seiren.
Nov 13, 2016 5:38 AM

Apr 2014
Yeah! Ayaneru! definitely a plan to watch on my list!
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 13, 2016 9:25 AM

Feb 2015
Nov 13, 2016 4:42 PM

Jul 2015
-Izanagi- said:
I hope the characters have quality personalities and decent voicovers coz these character designs look kinda generic.

Also, I am hoping that if this anime is successful, they would make a visual novel for the Vita or PS4, kinda like Amagami being released multiple times on PS2 twice, PSP once, and now Vita once as Amagami and Amagami Ebikore Plus. This time around, I think it would be more reasonable to release it as Seiren Ebikore Plus instead of just Seiren.

well, the girls in amagami where awesome, so i dont see how they're gonna fuck up the heroines of seiren
It's okay to smirk

Nov 13, 2016 5:35 PM
Jul 2018
Hmm the designs looks rather plain and generic, but it doesn't really tell for the characters themselves, but I am pretty excited for the series. I need to watch Amamagi SS though.
Nov 13, 2016 10:31 PM

Mar 2016
Tbh, i remember dropping amagami after some episodes. The designs here look just as generic as in amagami .
Shishou_23Nov 14, 2016 3:58 AM
Nov 14, 2016 8:37 AM

Aug 2013
Kimura-san got another role!! and the chara design looks pretty nice! I'll give it a try :3

Nov 14, 2016 11:50 PM

Aug 2013
They look straight out of Amagami which is nice. Thank you mr. character designer.

Now I wonder if it'll be in omnibus format like Amagami. It's always about the heroines, so they probably wont announce the generic MC who will be leading it till later.

Also wonder if it'll be a shared universe with Amagami. Not full out character interactions with those girls or anything, but perhaps just some cameos of some of the other girls in the school or in town or something.

The biggest question of all is if any of these girls can hope to top the absolute best grill that is Morishima Haruka.
Nov 18, 2016 4:39 AM

Nov 2007
News Update
The official website of Seiren has revealed the second pair of cast members and previews introducing the characters for the upcoming TV anime.

Miu Hiyama: Shiori Izawa (Lostorage Incited WIXOSS)

Makoto Kamizaki: Shiori Mikami (Yuru Yuri)

Nov 25, 2016 2:04 AM

Nov 2007
News Update
The official website of Seiren has revealed the third group of cast members and previews introducing the characters for the upcoming TV anime.

Ruise Sanjou: Honoka Kuroki (Orange)

Tooru Miyamae: Shino Shimoji (Aikatsu!)

Tomoe Kitami: Manami Numakura (Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku)

Source: Comic Clear
Nov 25, 2016 2:56 AM

Mar 2015
how big it cast try to make? what format they will try? what kind story telling to use? i am seriously confused... hope synopsis coming soon...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 1, 2016 7:25 AM

Nov 2016
I have a question.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33836/Seiren?q=seiren --> Here it stands, that Seiren will have 12 Episodes, but I can´t find the offical Information, because its impossible that Seiren would have 12 Episodes... There are too many girls for 12 Episodes-..-
Can it be that it is a mistake and that there is no offical Information yet, about how many episodes this Anime will have?
Dec 2, 2016 5:17 AM

Nov 2007
News Update
The official website of Seiren has revealed the male cast members and other information for the upcoming TV anime.

Shouichi Kamita: Atsushi Tamaru (Gakusen Toshi Asterisk)

Ikuo Nanasaki: Ryouta Asari (Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru)

Tatsuya Araki: Takuya Eguchi (91 Days)

Hanako Oku will be singing the opening theme song "Kimi no Hana" and the three featured heroines will sing their own ending theme songs with Hikari Tsukine's ending theme song already announced, which is "Shunkan Happening." The three featured heroines are: Hikari Tsuneki, Tooru Miyamae, and Kyouko Touno, who will receive four episodes each. That means the anime will be total of twelve episodes. The anime is scheduled to air on January 6, 2017 2:28 a.m. on TBS, followed by Sun TV and BS-TBS.

PV

Source: Moca News 1, 2

@Kuma @Kazuto9x I think this update has answered both of your questions.
tsubasaloverDec 9, 2016 1:27 AM
Dec 2, 2016 6:10 AM

Nov 2007
I'm not sure if this synopsis makes sense, since @Kuma is interested:

Shouichi Kamita has called by his teacher about the future form during the Summer of his second year of high school. He begins to worry about growning up. He meets various girls and starts a love story with the heroines who are pure (Seiren) and cute (karen)!
https://twitter.com/anime_seiren/status/804672826636574720
https://twitter.com/anime_seiren/status/804672916746997760
tsubasaloverDec 2, 2016 7:24 AM
Dec 2, 2016 6:40 AM

Nov 2016
tsubasalover said:

@Kuma @Kazuto9x I think this update has answered both of your questions.

Yes, thank you very much and I am very happy that this three heroines will receive 4 episodes each of them, better than 2 episodes for 6 heroines!
That means the other three heroines will maybe get later an Anime adaption. I think they will split the serie in two parts, if not.... I will get angry!!!

tsubasalover said:
I'm not sure if this synopsis makes sense:

Shouichi Kamita has called by his teacher about the future form during the Summer of his second year of high school. He begins to worry about growning up. He meets various girls and starts a love story with the heroines who are pure (Seiren) and cute (karen)!
https://twitter.com/anime_seiren/status/804672826636574720
https://twitter.com/anime_seiren/status/804672916746997760

Yes! The Anime will be like Amagami SS *_____*
I hope Kamita is not coward like the protagonist in Amagami SS:
-SoraaDec 2, 2016 6:49 AM
Dec 2, 2016 7:01 PM

Nov 2007
I forgot to mention, but the news post has been updated with the new PV since it has been released on the same day as those other bunches of information. It will not go to Weekly Preview forum.

More topics from this board

» In Pursuit of Egoism: The Essence of 'Blue Lock'

Kineta - 8 hours ago

4 by Sleabedybarb »»
25 minutes ago

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 19

36 by Thanatos1 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Lazarus' Unveils Main Staff, Cast, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Oct 18

30 by hikarukare »»
Yesterday, 9:20 AM

» Light Novel 'Blade & Bastard' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Oct 20

10 by LyLord »»
Yesterday, 8:05 AM

» 'S-Rank Monster no "Behemoth" dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Elf Musume no Pet toshite Kurashitemasu' Unveils More Cast, Staff, First Promo, Winter 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Oct 23

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
Yesterday, 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.