Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2016 8:17 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, that Bookmaker guy is beginning to creep me out more and more now especially this episode. The way he battles as a Selector is like he's not even trying at all. Literally feels like a child's play game for him.

I'm pretty sure that Chinatsu is still being used as a pawn as well. Somewhat interesting to see Hanna's past this episode. It's not much but the small amounts of characterization does make her more interesting.
Nov 25, 2016 11:12 AM

Apr 2015
Bookmaker disclosed that he was a Lrig, so he started out as a female, I presume?
befriend (v.): To violently attack someone with very dangerous and extremely powerful blasts of magical pink light until your target sees the validity of your viewpoint.
Nov 25, 2016 11:17 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Nice, now i'm rooting for the villain.

The LRIG statement made me very curious.

Piruluk is also here again.
Nov 25, 2016 11:25 AM

Feb 2016
So... Piruluk's LRIG is... Piruluk? XD

Finally some development, but still the episode felt meh. Melodrama is too strong and characters act too weird and unnatural for me. Satomi being former LRIG wasn't surprising at all.

Seems like the next episode will be a decider for me. The preview hints at Kiyoi explaining the selectors/battles and that would be very interesting too see, considering the way it could connect to the previous series. I wonder what happened to Mayu and how this new world fits.
Nov 25, 2016 11:50 AM

Feb 2013
Satomi is a selector too.
Nov 25, 2016 12:03 PM

Dec 2014
Pretty good episode.

Based of this episode, It's quite clear than Chinatsu doesn't really want to lose her memories. She's just letting some stupid pride about not changing decisions prevent her from being friendly with Suzu. It feels like she's just forcing herself to go through all this for superficial warped reasons when in reality she doesn't want any of it. Chi-chan should really take some time off and think about what she really wants.

Bookmaker is a prick with a weird sadist fetish. Don't really like him at all.
Interesting that he(she?) was originally a L-RIG , Not very surprising though. He was a big ass to the Onii-chan guy though.

Wow, Piruluk's L-RIG is also Piruluk. XD
She warns Hanna to stay away from the truth of Selector battles.
Nov 25, 2016 12:08 PM

Dec 2014
Satomi was an LRIG? Alright then....

Still fucking love Aya. By far the best part of the show.
Nov 25, 2016 12:12 PM
Jun 2015
This episode was decent quite a few things were revealed. We're almost 75% done the season and it didn't really feel like there was any progress until this episode so unless there is gonna be a 2nd season, the ending for this show is gonna be pretty rushed.
Nov 25, 2016 12:29 PM
Aug 2012
Ulquiorra said:
Satomi is a selector too.

Honestly, who didn't see this coming?
Nov 25, 2016 12:57 PM

Feb 2013
Well no one is saying it so I might as well say it...

Bookmaker = Ulith

Same sociopathic manner, doesn't give a crap to anyone's feelings cept their own pleasure from the suffering of others

Nov 25, 2016 1:11 PM

Oct 2012
Lots of things revealed, although most were obvious.
Lol at Piruluk's LRIG being Piruluk xD

Looks like Hanna might disappear next ep? Well something will happen next ep that's for sure
LegendAqua said:

Bookmaker = Ulith

Same sociopathic manner, doesn't give a crap to anyone's feelings cept their own pleasure from the suffering of others
Didn't think of that but it's definitely plausible
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Nov 25, 2016 1:50 PM

Feb 2014
It's ironic that Piriluk's LRIG is also called Piriluk. XD

Still, the episode was really enjoyable. Piriluk completely won against Hanna and is speaking from experience about not wanting Hanna to investigate any further into the selector battles. By the sounds of the preview, Hanna might be in serious trouble. I hope she doesn't lose all of her coins. D=

I'm curious to know who the Bookmaker was speaking to at the start of the episode, in which I'm guessing that he was speaking to his LRIG or to another person completely. Either way, he's shown his true colours when he battled though. He's as nasty as Ulith was, since he used to be one before. I hope he gets beaten eventually.
Nov 25, 2016 2:38 PM

Jul 2015
Aquamirror said:

I wonder what happened to Mayu and how this new world fits.

For now, there is simply not enough information to make a link and also its totally possible that there wouldn't be any contentions at all and this season is just an another possibility of the world WIXOSS but i agree, that next episode is going to be fun :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was guessing Satomi was a LRIG before but since when he become a selector too? Maybe its "on demand" for the former LRIG's since he was telling Aya at the end of episode, that if she want to change her appearance she can fight him again.

My guess is that Satomi was a selector from the start and some how he was able to hide this fact, as his LRIG is hiding her face with a mask. That LRIG also could be someone familiar from the past seasons and that's why her face is masked.

Anyway really good episode and cant w8 for the next one since it appears its going to answer some of our questions.
John_MaxNov 25, 2016 2:56 PM
Nov 25, 2016 4:31 PM

Feb 2009
I agree with some above poster that Ulith is in this, somehow. I just feel that way.

I'm starting to think that maybe this world comes before actual Selector Spread? Idk I'm getting confused...

Nov 25, 2016 4:46 PM

Apr 2007
yyeeessss Piruluk finally appeared again, and her LRIG has the same ability she did. I always wanted to see more of her thank you Lostorage.

And Satomi is the big bad. Jerk. Considering what happened at the end of the Destructed WIXOSS movie I doubt he is Ulith. It would be sooo boring to have the same villain again here anyway. Things are getting interesting :>
Nov 25, 2016 4:47 PM

Jun 2011
I can't wait to see how they'll tie this in with the previous series, everything is connected after all.
Nov 25, 2016 5:53 PM

Dec 2008
So, the Bookmaker was an LRIG? I guess Satomi doesn't keep his LRIG on him all the time which is why he's never been sniffed out.

Looks like he sets up games with Selectors until they get down to their last coin and then he plays them dirty to set their LRIGs free.

Looks like Chinatsu is going to become and LRIG. Serves her right!

Satomi the Bookmaker FTW!!!
Nov 25, 2016 9:45 PM
Jul 2014
I'm a little surprised that Satomi would let himself get down to only a single coin before battling some schmuck. Maybe that's part of the thrill, but there's always a chance that they could get lucky and beat him. Though he probably picks his targets carefully to avoid that, but you never know when someone could draw some inner strength and surprise him. I kind of wonder if that's the route that Chi-chan is going to take.
Nov 25, 2016 11:02 PM

Nov 2012
satomi is a selector, no surprise there. i didn't expect him to have been a LRIG though, i'm curious to see more of his backstory.
Nov 26, 2016 4:11 AM

Jan 2008
based on the movie Satomi can't be Ullith. She got her closure.

DarcyD said:
I'm starting to think that maybe this world comes before actual Selector Spread? Idk I'm getting confused...

No, it comes after. The world they are battling in is the ruined world Mayu created. You can see the broken clock and destroyed chairs they used.
Nov 26, 2016 6:11 AM

Nov 2013
this is kinda different from the original, here the Lrig takes their body after losing while on the old one they took it by winning lol
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Nov 26, 2016 6:46 AM

Dec 2013
Maybe this two pictures show that girls in cards take their body when they lose all coins but why then they want them to win if they want to do that,im little confused and it's just a theory ....what do you think?

AlhakamNov 26, 2016 7:34 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2016 12:29 PM
Mar 2016
WTF the Bookmaker is LIRG, poor Satomi, he's gone and now his body is occupied by his LIRG.
Nov 26, 2016 1:26 PM

Apr 2013
Satomi being Selector. Expected. Him being a LRIG. Somewhat expected since Iona from the first series was actually a LRIG herself. LRIGS here though are a memory bank. They aren't persons themselves but memories taking form. This took a weird turn.
I'm guessing it's gonna have a second season unless they go for an ultra rushed ending.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Nov 26, 2016 8:00 PM

Apr 2014
welp that explains alot about the bookmaker since he's really a Lrig and since this is a sequel to the last series i can only bet someone from there is involved in this and is the person that took over bookmaker

so things have gotten really interesting really cant wait till its revealed though i do have a couple of guesses who it could be

but anyway great ep and cant wait for the next
DazeFireNov 26, 2016 8:08 PM
"one step at a time"
Nov 26, 2016 9:47 PM

Apr 2015
I'm a little bit surprised that Satomi is a selector (but it's not THAT surprising; why else would he know so much about selectors?) but what really surprised me is that he's an LRIG. And he's willing to help other LRIGs get revenge against humans. Interesting. Lostorage has my interest fully back.

What's really strange and interesting is that LRIGs are corporeal forms of memory, and opposing their selectors means opposing their own selves maybe...? I'm looking forward to seeing how the show expands on this.

Piruluk's appearance was also interesting. Her debut in the OP made it obvious she was coming back, but there's still no telling how this Piruluk is related to the Piruluk from the original series. Her strength and knowledge make her enigmatic, and I wasn't expecting her to be a powerhouse. She wasn't one in the old series. This makes me think (or hope) that she's so powerful and knowledgable because this Piriluk was involved in the old series instead of just being a different iteration.
Nov 26, 2016 9:53 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
The Bookmaker is such a spineless guy but enjoyable to watch imo. I liked his personality, seeking pleasure in the demise of others. He pretty much came to put the icing to the cake and made quick work of that guy.

Chinatsu seems like she doesn't want to lose her memories. The way she reacted when Suzu mentioned she'd get stronger for her made her pause for a bit.

Nov 27, 2016 4:04 AM

Jan 2011
I knew Piruluk's LRIG would be Piruluk. Wasn't expecting Bookmaker to have been an LRIG though.

LegendAqua said:

Bookmaker = Ulith

That'd go against the movie so I doubt it.
Nov 27, 2016 10:22 AM

Dec 2012
So at the beginning, the bookmaker was a LRIG O.O. It was an interesting revelation, that why he seems to know a lot of things about the game.
This guy is totally crazy and he is waiting that the player have only one coin remaining to "kill" them.
Very good episode, I wonder if it confirms that the two series are connected.
Nov 27, 2016 8:28 PM

Oct 2008
What!? Piruluk!? from the original series!?!?
So Satomi is a previous LRIG and also he wants take revenge to humans because they are the ones who used LRIG at their will!
4/5.

Nov 27, 2016 9:19 PM

Nov 2013
Piruluk(Kiyoi) named her LRIG Piruluk, and her secret technique is also the same from previous series, 'Peeping'.

I'm curious how this selector battle is connected to the previous series.
Nov 28, 2016 5:32 AM

Nov 2014
Hah!!! I was right!!!! Satomi is a Selector!!!! I remember that previews episode the first appearance of him, he knows already every about selector battles and he's pretending like a normal dude who organize the selector battle. Then he hides all along his LRIG because he knew that will reveal his secret as selector. Just to play safe. And then also, he's leeching the selector battle. he's doing the last hit for those selector who are nearly to disappear.

I remember that in Spread arc when Hitoe didn't bring Yuzuki to battle against Akira.....

Also Lrig can sense selector if the other selector bring their Lrig....
NeralcmD2ndNov 29, 2016 5:22 AM

Nov 29, 2016 6:33 AM
Jun 2016
owh satomi is a selector okay and piruluk named her own lrig is piruluk. So, the connection is proven that this is series after the spread series. So, MC in previous season did not manage to stop the game after all.
Nov 29, 2016 2:16 PM

Mar 2008
I see we are still on the
twist. I thought it was an interesting twist (though very underwritten) from the original so it's nice to see it back. Though not sure if it will work without some of the original twists from the original back.
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Nov 30, 2016 3:51 PM

Jun 2016
I thought it was funny that his alarm was Chinatsu's words from the previous ep. He plays dirty and the fact that he was a former LRIG makes perfect sense (it was smart of him to leave his LRIG at home), but that scene was funny.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Dec 3, 2016 10:50 AM

Jul 2009
What a surprise! I did not expect Bookmaker to be a former LRIG and also a selector!!! His LRIG is insane!!! He is trouble...
Dec 3, 2016 5:36 PM

May 2014
Great episode. Can't wait to see that bookmaker's ass get beaten up. Nice to see Piriluk again, I think she knows things... 5/5
Dec 7, 2016 9:27 AM

Jul 2009
So the Bookmaker is a Selector after all ... and he used to be a LRIG! Interesting :O He's such an interesting and creepy character XD His masked LRIG is pretty different too. So if you lose all of your coins then your LRIG takes over your body, which is why I guess Aya "disappeared". Then do the original humans become LRIGs? We still don't know what happens if you get all 5 though! Hanna battles (and loses) to the old Piruluk from the other seasons, who obviously has a lot of knowledge about this subject. Funny how her LRIG has the same name huh :P Then we have Chinatsu and Suzuko again, with Chinatsu actually holding on to Shouhei's contract until HER LRIG pretty much pushed her on ... hmm, looks like she's trying to make sure Chinatsu doesn't go back on her word huh :P
Dec 20, 2016 9:40 PM

Dec 2012
LMAO at Satomi's alarm.

Who is talking to Satomi? LRIG?

LMAO at Satomi with the innuendo's.

Piriluk is back again and her LRIG is called Piriluk, etc. LOL

Satomi is a Selector? I expected that.

Satomi was an LRIG? I didn't expect that.

Wipe your nose.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 5, 2017 12:39 PM

Apr 2014
ReaperCreeper said:

LegendAqua said:

Bookmaker = Ulith

Why so? Did I miss something in movie?
Jan 5, 2017 5:56 PM

Jan 2011
Katsu-kun said:
ReaperCreeper said:

Jan 5, 2017 5:59 PM

Apr 2014
ReaperCreeper said:
Katsu-kun said:

Oh right! Thanks for reminding me.
Jan 30, 2017 8:42 PM

Nov 2013
Hanna wants to regain the memory of how her brother died. Interesting, sad backstory.

Chinatsu hesitates to give Satomi Shohei's contract. That and her reaction to Suzuko's confession shows, that some humanity is left in her. But she says, that she still wants to get rid of Suzuko.

I can't wait, that Satomi betrays her and she will be crushed.

Hanna is defeated and receives a warning.

Satomi is a former LRIG and a Selector after all and is involved in the defeat of Narumi's sister. I'm somehow glad, that Narumi is gone now. Satomi wants to take revenge on the humans and to win over Narumi/Aya to his side.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 5, 2017 4:46 AM
Jun 2012
I don't get it. Satomi supposedly wants revenge against the humans who use LRIG's... but they're the ones who initially turn them into Selectors. If it weren't for that, none of this would be happening.
Feb 8, 2021 9:51 AM

Dec 2012
Holy smokes, what a bombshell episode. The coin bets for memories felt way too straightforward and I was wondering what cards Lostorage was holding onto. Considering how sadistic Satomi is, I can't help but wonder if that might not actually be Urith in there.
Sep 15, 2021 3:33 AM

Feb 2014
Wow a LOT hapened this episode

Satomi used to be used to be a LRIG, and he totally destroyed Onii-chan. I was kinda expecting him to be a selector, and I'm not surprised that he would wait until selectors are down to 1 coin and then totally destroy them, both in their minds and in the game. He said he wants to repay humans for using LRIGs, maybe he felt used by his past selector and wants to get back on all humans because of that?

Kiyoi talking about how she's seen so many wishes and dreams, that was a nice little Easter egg from past series. She knows pretty much everything that happened from the past, so she's warning Hanna to stop getting involved. I wonder if she knows something about what happens when someone wins (I wonder if it's the same twist as the last seasons)

So there's still a part of Chinatsu who feels sympathy for Shouhei and that doesn't want to completely screw over Suzu...SO WHY NOT GO WITH THAT CHINATSU???? There are literally people out to give endless support to you, so why do you have to keep pushing who you actually want to be away???? UGH. Also screw her for messing with Shouhei's feelings.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2016

104 by Zevitjoss »»
Jul 1, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

94 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 11:28 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

40 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:53 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:24 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 7:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.