Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Karneval
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 6, 2014 12:47 AM

Nov 2011
r3yn said:
I'm pretty surprised Hirato is letting them go to that mansion. I really like him but there's something about him i can't grasp. He's intimidating >///<
Same thing for Karoku, i'm excited whenever i see him and can't help feeling bad in case he hurts Nai-chan T_T

Something you can't grasp about Hirato? It's obviously his "feigned politeness" that Akari-sensei hates so much.

But I do agree with you about Karoku. I'm not sure if I want him to be a good guy or a bad apple. Both would be fine either way, since he's so mysterious.
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Jul 10, 2014 10:30 PM

Apr 2014
I really liked the Yanari arc. Even though it barely contributed to the main plot. Yanari and Nai are so cute <3

I was so excited when Hirato asked Gareki if he wanted to be part of the second ship. Gareki's conflicted about it though :-(

Can't believe this series is wrapping up soon. I'm definitely reading the manga though.
Jun 29, 2015 9:07 AM

Feb 2015
So Hirato offered Gareki a place on his ship. I wonder if he'll accept but first there's this next episode that promises action.
Jul 29, 2016 8:30 AM

Jul 2013
Yanari with Nai was so cute~

I didn't expect him to know Karoku, well his name as he knew the girl at school.

It did feel slightly fillerish but was overall a very nice and sweet episode and showed how nice Nai could be even though he'd only just met the boy.

Yanari figured out who Yog was quick lol. It was sad that Yanari's mother had been in an accident and last time he saw her he didn't look at her, awww, I'm not surprised he feels bad. Poor boy.

I didn't expect Yogi to slap the boy and then hug him.

Gareki is badass and awesome, love him <3 I wonder if he;ll take the place on the ship, he should! he belongs there for sure!
stephtastropheJul 29, 2016 8:53 AM
Mar 23, 2021 8:01 AM

Jun 2016
Damn, I feel kind of sorry for Yanari. Poor kid, such a horrible thing too be told. It wasn't a bad ep, although the running animation looked awful, and a few bits looked off at points.

Highlight: Nai's dream sequence (again), minus Nai's running animation
Ep Score: 3/5

Oct 3, 10:51 PM

Apr 2017
Reply to R0LAN
I'm getting real tired of ppl complaining about this series being all yaoi like seriously, just because K anime was filled with it, not all bishie series coming out now are yaoi!!!!!!!!

Karneval is a josei series, there isn't even a hint of romance in the manga :/

Episode 11 was alright, they've completed half of vol 5 in about 11 minutes but it worked well.

Can't wait to see how this anime will end tbh.
@R0LAN It's the ironic thing about having a show with attractive characters, that aren't related, and no romance. Everyone starts shipping like crazy. It's actually funny because people will be like "can we just have a series with no romance?", and then when you have a series with no romance they get antsy and be like "okay, but please tell me that X ship will be canon and not Y ship! T-T"
Oct 3, 10:53 PM

Apr 2017
I feel so bad for the kid, but I'm happy that he got closure and made some friends. He'll turn out better, that's for sure. Going to invade a mansion. This seems exciting. Though it's too late, and I'm tired from shopping and cooking dinner. Then I gotta study for an exam that I'm taking tomorrow. T-T It's really not my week. I'll probably catch the episode on Saturday, or Friday if I still got energy after the exam.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karneval (TV) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2013

120 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Oct 7, 1:28 AM

Poll: » Karneval (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2013

61 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Oct 7, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Karneval (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2013

62 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Oct 3, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Karneval (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2013

91 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Oct 2, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Karneval (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2013

51 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Oct 2, 3:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.