Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 10, 2016 11:50 PM

Jan 2015
uzee said:
I just watched it and realized I had seen the OVA before :D So I'm guessing the first 3 episodes will be a repetition of what happened there?

it might playout a little differently, will have new scenes.
Jul 10, 2016 11:52 PM

Oct 2015
Elanin said:
This was so freaking awesome! The graphics, the characters, the 1st episode plot, FREAKING AWESOME DUDE!

The animation was fabulous as expected. The plot seems interesting. Lets see where this leads to.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Jul 11, 2016 12:09 AM

Aug 2015
Frozenkex said:
NaChiKyoTsuki97 said:
T the character models move like static robots when they are not fighting, they talk without emoting, they walk like they are being controlled by wires. Compare that with even Sansha Sanya's character models

You seem to have a weird idea of what 'good character animations' are. Characters acting all bubbly != good animations like in the unremarkable SoL you mentioned.
I haven't seen any moment where I thought they "needed" to show more emotion. They have a solid character design and portray them best within the confines of that style. I'm not even sure what you believe is "better", because even within just the 2 episodes we've watched, the characters showed wide array of emotions. Rosy cheeks and camera trained on faces 24/7 would be better? (i'm exaggerating)
Either way, you should've picked a better example to compare it to. Also this isn't an SoL or Comedy.

You can criticize them when they are trying to do something and failing at it, but they are doing and accomplishing exactly what they intend to, their shows like Fate/* or KnK dont have characters that turn into chibis and shit every other moment. They aim at having a polished and solid style, I'd say, and characters are as animated as they need to be. You can also look at Tales of Symphonia, which had a very similar animation and character design style.

I expected this response, using Sansha Sanyo as an example...

I don't see how your linked gif prove anything, I could just use a gif from Sound! Euphonium episode 12 of Kumiko running across the bridge and it would've been a much more polished animated sequence than this. Sure, Zestiria, Knk, F/Z has characters who are stoic and emotionless, but does that mean always having them talk whilst standing straight, hands on their side, head not moving an inch, with just their lips flapping? That's just lazy. Even the most cold hearted of characters has the ability to move their bodies when speaking: gestures as subtle as crossing their arms on screen (instead of static cuts) or as grandstanding as a sweeping hand during monologues, facial expression changes, twitches in their legs or eye when someone pisses them off, ANYTHING would've made the character models more organic and feeling more effort was put forward.

Fine then, Since ufotable fans LOVE to say 'unlimited budget works' for whatever reason...I don't see how ANY of their work has managed to compare even with Sword of the Stranger, especially with its final sword fight, where the character don't just fight, they emote with intense facial expressions that are clearly seen with closeups and dynamic camera movements. Yutaka Nakamura, bitches.
Anime talk, music and analysis, plus random moments of inspirations and rants | https://atmafunomena.wordpress.com/
Jul 11, 2016 12:21 AM

Aug 2012
I'm just waiting for Alicia to vanish for 2/3 of the anime and then come back with her very own OVA!
Jul 11, 2016 12:29 AM

Dec 2015
Frozenkex said:

Anyway, backgrounds were quite amazing like always, heres a small album from this ep.

The modeled environments sure are mostly pretty.
What's the point to show us a pretty scenery who makes the drawn characters (who are fairly good themselves too) look like paper figures (the worst case being when they move ON it when they should give the impression to move IN it)? Each of those occasions disrupts its scene. It reminds me the early tries at full virtual background in cinema, where the actors never seemed to be part of the picture. Characters and decors are alien to each others (like if I was bad at filming, trying to have characters standing with a screen behind as a background but wasn't able to make the trick work) and it goes against the fact both are good enough on their own.

@NaChiKyoTsuki97 Your first exemple was better. Comparing a 26eps TV series made for delivery with an original movie made for the studio's promotion can't be to the advantage of the TV series.

Rei_IIIJul 11, 2016 12:40 AM
Jul 11, 2016 12:34 AM

Jul 2011
CC9ers said:

Where is everyone hearing that it will be 25 episodes? I would love for this to be true, I just haven't seen anything about it myself outside of what people are saying in this thread.

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com/news/tales-zestiria-x-will-total-25-episodes-split-summer-winter

One of the places I seen the news from.
Jul 11, 2016 1:20 AM
Jul 2015
Rei366 said:

The modeled environments sure are mostly pretty.
What's the point to show us a pretty scenery who makes the drawn characters (who are fairly good themselves too) look like paper figures (the worst case being when they move ON it when they should give the impression to move IN it)? Each of those occasions disrupts its scene. It reminds me the early tries at full virtual background in cinema, where the actors never seemed to be part of the picture. Characters and decors are alien to each others (like if I was bad at filming, trying to have characters standing with a screen behind as a background but wasn't able to make the trick work) and it goes against the fact both are good enough on their own.

Only the mountain scene that looked off but most other scenes look fine to me.

NaChiKyoTsuki97 said:

Fine then, Since ufotable fans LOVE to say 'unlimited budget works' for whatever reason...I don't see how ANY of their work has managed to compare even with Sword of the Stranger, especially with its final sword fight, where the character don't just fight, they emote with intense facial expressions that are clearly seen with closeups and dynamic camera movements. Yutaka Nakamura, bitches.

If you know Nakamura then you shouldn't compare him with other animators, what is next ? compare Shinya Ohira scenes to every tv series and be disappointed ?
Jul 11, 2016 1:29 AM

May 2012
uzee said:
I just watched it and realized I had seen the OVA before :D So I'm guessing the first 3 episodes will be a repetition of what happened there?

It is not exactly same as OVA. It was from Alisha point of view and has some new scenes.

I wonder why MAL does not list the OVA as alternative on the page. It would make it much easier to find
Jul 11, 2016 1:46 AM

Jul 2014
Annuvin said:
I was hoping they would just skip the prologue altogether and start with Ladylake but I guess that's not happening. Feels kind of boring to be watching the same thing for the third time, the additional details weren't bad, though.

yea but still its on alisha point of view
Jul 11, 2016 1:54 AM

Jan 2015
NaChiKyoTsuki97 said:
but does that mean always having them talk whilst standing straight, hands on their side, head not moving an inch, with just their lips flapping? That's just lazy.

They don't, you are exaggerating. You initially criticized animators and called them "mediocre" , which is telling me that you don't realize that animators don't really decide what gets animated, there is a script, there are storyboards and there is a director, characters will dance only if they are told to make them dance. If you think there is a lack of something, then its deliberate. Therefore you have to understand they have a different focus, and have a different tone to what they do. The whole first part was Alisha struggling and getting into trouble, don't know about you, but to me it seemed her reactions and bodily movements were animated in detail, and they definitely weren't "lazy". I would rather say animation has been on point so far.

Even the most cold hearted of characters has the ability to move their bodies when speaking: gestures as subtle as crossing their arms on screen (instead of static cuts) or as grandstanding as a sweeping hand during monologues, facial expression changes, twitches in their legs or eye when someone pisses them off, ANYTHING would've made the character models more organic and feeling more effort was put forward.

Then I'm sorry we must have watched two different things, maybe try watching again when you're not drunk. Mikleo crosses and uncrosses his arms several times (5-7?) in fact throughout the episode (it could become a meme) off screen and ON SCREEN, also on-screen gets up from ground while uncrossing his arms, at least twice, as well as moves his hands to a hip or a chin while talking, and we are just talking about Mikleo and just this one episode. They are literally doing something when they are talking. But since you bring up just ufotable in general, well you couldn't be more wrong.

if you want, I could bring loads of examples of characters from ufotable anime doing something other than just flailing their head/hair and being cute, although there is that too.
Fate/UBW for instance is full of visual cues and emotions, reactions, thoughts expressed through character's movements and facial expressions.

F/Z on other hand has lots of stuff like this, if we are solely talking about animations/movements while talking

I mean, i can't even call it nitpicking if what you're saying isn't even remotely true.
FrozenkexJul 11, 2016 2:25 AM
Jul 11, 2016 2:19 AM

Dec 2007
Shion657 said:
Oh hmm I ship SoreyxMikleo. I'm picking up some gay vibes from those two <3
it's pretty much canon so ship away
Jul 11, 2016 2:25 AM

May 2016
Visually it's so pretty. The background, art and visual effects are on point.

Directing/Animation wise it's not that imprrssive. It's actually very stiff and mechanical. Not very inventive.

Good ep overall.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Jul 11, 2016 2:33 AM

May 2016
About the animation:

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/AhCu0

This sums it up perfectly.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Jul 11, 2016 2:47 AM

Jan 2015

I'm not really seeing your point.
I think you stumbled into something here nor there. Anime virtually doesn't do this, it isn't worth it even, unless half america watches your show or something like that. Don't you realize how much time/money it takes to animate like that? Besides even with their millions of dollars high budgets they are not without their faults.

Other than that, Zestiria already shown having quite smooth animation compared to majority of shows, and had some scenes animated in 1s.
Jul 11, 2016 3:01 AM

May 2016
Frozenkex said:

I think you stumbled into something here nor there. Anime virtually doesn't do this, it isn't worth it even, unless half america watches your show or something like that. Don't you realize how much time/money it takes to animate like that? Besides even with their millions of dollars high budgets they are not without their faults.

Other than that, Zestiria already shown having quite smooth animation compared to majority of shows, and had some scenes animated in 1s.
My point is the animation is not that good. This show animation is comparable to that of the modern Simpsons where they are not following the principle of animation. It's very "pleasant" and digitally polished but very robotic.

I know most anime will cut cost by reducing the frames but you can still have great character animation with lower frames.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Jul 11, 2016 3:05 AM

Jan 2015
TeamDalaiLana said:

but you can still have great character animation with lower frames.

well, in context of anime, this does. And there is a lot more to come.

And no its not comparable to simpsons, doh.
Jul 11, 2016 3:14 AM
Feb 2013
I saw the Episode 00 and episode 1 (OR 2) and I saw a new release titled
[HorribleSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 01v2
&
[HorribleSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 00v2

what is this V2 is this the same episodes or do they contain different scenes?
Jul 11, 2016 3:24 AM

Jul 2007
Rei366 said:
@Dab1za9 @Fai Thank you, I was wondering because my only experience of their works so far was their cinema series and it didn't look like that. (but I know you can't compare TV and movies)

"pretty" is still a strong word here, I find. The characters? Yes, but everything else goes from repulsive to ugly. I thought characters alone don't make all the "visual aspect" of an animation.

But this
Every show they made have different visual style
they all look same-y and use the same tricks and drawing style.

is pretty contradictory. ^^" (I suppose I'll see it myself when I'll force me back into Fate Stay Cie, but I fear a strong "computer presence" if this is what people today call well - animated)

The shows look pretty till you have seen most of their works and realize that most of their works use the same tricks and most likely same templates for how to do stuff.

Fate/Zero and KNK has some of the best non-standard work for the studio tho. Afterward they started to become very formulaic.

UBW has some nice backgrounds, but the CGI is horrible and characters are off-model in a lot of cases. Zestria actually feels better than that because characters do not turn into skating stick figures the moment action starts.

God Eater had a visually interesting art style but literally everything else about that show is trash.

Overall if you seen KNK you pretty much seen the best Ufo had to offer. Everything after that is pretty much "budget-adaptations of video games using the same ideas and tricks". ufotable productions are basically equivalent of "Ubisoft open world games"
Jul 11, 2016 4:49 AM

Feb 2015
The animation where the MC was sunning over rocks looked pretty awkward. Other than that the animation was really good. Still don't rally get a sense for what's happening. Hope this becomes clearer as the show progresses.
Jul 11, 2016 5:16 AM

Jan 2015
Crashmatt said:
The animation where the MC was sunning over rocks looked pretty awkward. Other than that the animation was really good. Still don't rally get a sense for what's happening. Hope this becomes clearer as the show progresses.

I kinda agree in a way. The rocks themselves were fine imo, but its hard to match up a 2 character in a distance that runs on top of a 3d background. The main reason was because camera itself was moving and turning, and 3d can be rendered at full 24 fps, which it was, whereas key animation wasn't (i think).
They could've reduced the "3d fps" by half, and made it all stuttery but personally i think that's worse and less appealing.

Quite often studios use tricks to avoid this problem, like by zooming in and not showing characters feet, or static camera.

The background itself was good and character was small and scene was short so it wasn't all that distracting. Besides it could've been a lot worse.

I guess they wanted to show the MC going towards the ruins which was a pretty set piece.
Jul 11, 2016 5:17 AM

Sep 2014
Somehow, this was actually worse than the prologue. What an abomination.
Jul 11, 2016 5:58 AM

Jun 2013
this looks interesting
Jul 11, 2016 6:22 AM

Oct 2014
Soo...
Sorey is the Arthur of the story who will take the Sword and own le Dragon?
Jul 11, 2016 6:52 AM

Mar 2008
The only thing I enjoyed about this episode.. was the small... animal? I don't even know what it is, but that part was cute. The backgrounds also look nice but for some reason something about the animation (in regards to the characters) really bothers me.. I'm also not fond of any of the characters so far, they scream "generic!" at me. Also in comparison to Tales works of the past, they are quite similar.
Jul 11, 2016 7:16 AM

May 2009
uzee said:

I read somewhere that OVA is noncanon.
Jul 11, 2016 8:51 AM

Feb 2016
Since I do not play any "Tales of" games, I'm gonna watch it not as an adaptation but as an original anime.

So far it's okay though, love the animation (except the mountain jumping scene lol, it was laggy). Plot-wise, not gonna expect anything spectacular though.

I really dislike the OP, it's somehow unfitting with the video sequence.
All people have their own sh*t tastes, therefore, there are no sh*t tastes, since everything is equally sh*t.

A VERY LOGICAL
PHILOSOPHY
Jul 11, 2016 9:00 AM

Jul 2013
Please tell me things get better...

2/5
Jul 11, 2016 10:01 AM

Jul 2007
Ryuugamono said:

I really dislike the OP, it's somehow unfitting with the video sequence.

While I think the OP is a good song, the problem for me with it is that it literally looks like characters are dancing instead of fighting, which kind of drains any sort of seriousness or build up the op has for me. It just becomes funny.

would totally watch a Soma-esque shonen dancing show tho
Jul 11, 2016 10:07 AM

Jul 2015
Not as good as the Prologue but still enjoyable, reminded me a lot of Lord of the Rings with the ruins
Sup...
Jul 11, 2016 11:19 AM

Mar 2014
Incestuous gay sex incoming
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 11, 2016 12:29 PM
Jan 2013
This looks sooooooo generic. If it wasn't for the animation/graphics I would've stopped watching immediately.

That being said there isn't too many good animes this season so might be forced to watch this :/ Hope it gets better and less of the typical shounen anime.
Jul 11, 2016 1:10 PM
Jul 2018
Haven't played the game so I don't know what to expect from this show. Thus far it got that fantasy, adventurous feeling which is nice. It seems like they tried to push the tragedy element in the prologue and I hope they develop it well and don't go for some half-assed "serious" show that falls completely flat. (owari no seraph I'm looking at you)

Characters are okay for now, lot's of room for development. Idk why people are so mad about the visuals, I find them stunning. Also anime is not your cinema production and people work their ass off to make this so I suggest y'all shouldn't be so picky.

My friend got me into this show because of the sorey and mikleo ship which is the reason I'm here. Hope it's not abandoned or made cringey.
But I'm positive for this show! I'm enjoying it very much for now.
Jul 11, 2016 2:03 PM

Feb 2015
nothing much happened other than what was goin on, on the girl POV since they already showed this in the OVA but only showed the mc POV but still nothing much happened although i enjoyed watching this episode. i kinda regretted that i watched the OVA now :c

looking foward to the next episode. i doubt there wouldn't be anything new in the next episode. it would be still following the OVA i guess.

Edit: looks like people are arguing Tales of Zestiria over it's animation lol. looks like a pointless arguement in my eyes.
YizelTroJul 11, 2016 2:10 PM
Jul 11, 2016 2:04 PM
Jul 2010
SenpaiJay98 said:
Not as good as the Prologue but still enjoyable, reminded me a lot of Lord of the Rings with the ruins

Same here, that's all I was thinking about while watching the scenes in the ruins, but maybe because both are inspired by Norse mythology ^^
Jul 11, 2016 2:37 PM

Dec 2012
duowolf said:
Shion657 said:
Oh hmm I ship SoreyxMikleo. I'm picking up some gay vibes from those two <3
it's pretty much canon so ship away
cool thanks for telling me I had no clue yeah so happy :)
Jul 11, 2016 6:10 PM

Oct 2008
1st glance of the art/animation I already knew it was ufotable
1st seconds when I hear the OP vocals...I also already knew it was FLOW!
no hype because of few comments?
5/5.

Jul 11, 2016 7:08 PM
Apr 2015
Unlimited budget works again.
Also Ufo had a Heaven Feel next year..
Damn can't wait
Jul 11, 2016 7:08 PM

Jan 2015
matias067 said:

no hype because of few comments?
5/5.

If you haven't played the game you can watch this Opening from the game, for some more hype.
FrozenkexJul 11, 2016 8:59 PM
Jul 11, 2016 7:20 PM

Sep 2011
TeamDalaiLana said:
Frozenkex said:

My point is the animation is not that good. This show animation is comparable to that of the modern Simpsons where they are not following the principle of animation. It's very "pleasant" and digitally polished but very robotic.

I know most anime will cut cost by reducing the frames but you can still have great character animation with lower frames.

I'm still not seeing your point. There is a BIG difference in the number of frames that are animated in an opening sequence of a show and the actual contents of a show. Apart from the opening sequence, the early Simpson episodes were really poorly animated with lots of off model and minimal actual animation.

Unlike western cartoons, Anime has much greater depth of field in shot. Just check a typical western cartoon that has the background moving (if they do it at all!). With anime it's not uncommon to have more than 7 layers of movement. That would be rare in western cartoons.

The only thing I would consider off in this episode was the scene hopping over the CG rocks. It didn't mesh properly. Actual character animation was expressive and IMHO excellent. Perhaps you should post a clip of what you considered 'not good'?
Jul 11, 2016 7:46 PM

May 2016
scruffykiwi said:
TeamDalaiLana said:

I'm still not seeing your point. There is a BIG difference in the number of frames that are animated in an opening sequence of a show and the actual contents of a show. Apart from the opening sequence, the early Simpson episodes were really poorly animated with lots of off model and minimal actual animation.

Unlike western cartoons, Anime has much greater depth of field in shot. Just check a typical western cartoon that has the background moving (if they do it at all!). With anime it's not uncommon to have more than 7 layers of movement. That would be rare in western cartoons.

The only thing I would consider off in this episode was the scene hopping over the CG rocks. It didn't mesh properly. Actual character animation was expressive and IMHO excellent. Perhaps you should post a clip of what you considered 'not good'?

It's not the frames..It's about the way it's animated (gestures and movement)

Old simpsons:

vs

Digital simpsons:

TeamDalaiLanaJul 11, 2016 8:00 PM
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Jul 11, 2016 8:17 PM

Jan 2015
TeamDalaiLana said:

Digital simpsons:

There is nothing wrong with the way those Zestiria scenes are animated. Not only is it far from 'like digital simpsons' but it has actually pretty detailed in animations even in the gifs you picked out.
You are brining in your subjective preferences in discussion about technical aspects of animations, but fail to actually notice them or understand them.
Zestiria has a different style (which is deliberate) and it shouldn't look like another show or like monogatari or whatever. But Zestiria gifs actually have no less detailed animations than Orange ones. There is clothing and hair sway in the wind in addition to expressive physical movements, the difference is that Orange has more 'detailed'/realistic character design, which makes sense - its a show set in real life, and the design adapted from Manga. Mob on other hand has a rough unpolished style (which is also deliberate) that is adapted from Manga.
Whereas this is a Fantasy with a consistent look across all games and adaptations. But this was never about character designs anyway.

Orange does not have more frames or animations nor more complex movements. So your comparison kinda fails.
FrozenkexJul 11, 2016 8:25 PM
Jul 11, 2016 8:27 PM

May 2016
If you can't see what's wrong with that then I don't know what to say. I'm not an animation major but I do study illustration (art student hi hi). With drawing the line weight, gestures and the confidence of your strokes are very important.

Other shows:

This show:

This isn't about style and nothing to do with style. The first picture isnt colored and it still looks a million times more appealing and alive compared to the second picture.
TeamDalaiLanaJul 11, 2016 8:32 PM
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Jul 11, 2016 8:45 PM

Sep 2011
TeamDalaiLana said:
If you can't see what's wrong with that then I don't know what to say. I'm not an animation major but I do study illustration (art student hi hi). With drawing the line weight, gestures and the confidence of your strokes are very important.

What you are mistaking is artstyle with animation. The character designs are taken directly from the game.

Notice in the example you gave as 'bad' how his shoulders move while off screen his hand is turning the page. Also in the first how his hair bounces slightly when he does his fist pump. Both are excellent examples of dynamic animation.

Summary: you just failed your art assignment
Jul 11, 2016 8:49 PM

Jan 2015
TeamDalaiLana said:

This isn't about style and nothing to do with style. The first picture could be colored and it would still looks a million times more appealing and alive compared to the second picture.

To you, yes.

It has everything to do with style and character design, what you're talking about now has absolutely nothing to do with animation.

It has an adapted design from the series of games, ufotable was pretty much hired to specifically do what you refer to as the latter and not the former option. And no matter what studio was hired for the job, the characters would look more or less the same, because that is what is desired.

It's like characters from video game , but just an anime version of them. I mean here is the scene in the video game. Also during gameplay anime-art pops up during special moves , like this :

There are also icons and stuff with the distinct artstyle, basically everything in the franchise has this look. Which is far from a bad one, fits very well with the theme of the show. Its almost as if you just want characters to be more "cute" or something.

It's like complaining that osomatsu-san doesn't look like Episode 1.

Or that this:

Doesn't look like this:

FrozenkexJul 11, 2016 9:23 PM
Jul 11, 2016 9:06 PM

May 2016
There are basic fundamentals of art that exist in any style (realistic or caricature). lmao but do you..

I'm not mistaking anything. "hair bouncing" is not good animation. It's the way the character express and moves in the line of gesture. Once again movement and the way it's animated. If the base/foundation of the art is shit..no amount of polish and visual effects can hide the crap beneath.

Nothing about art style.

Is this good animation to yall? ..look everything is moving.
TeamDalaiLanaJul 11, 2016 9:12 PM
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Jul 11, 2016 9:15 PM

Aug 2012
The scene people are arguing about - when I saw it in the episode, to me, it looked like they just reused the old footage. That could be why people are seeing such a big discrepancy in animation there.
Jul 11, 2016 9:22 PM

Jan 2015

Yes lets conveniently pretend that you didn't write your previous post that showed lack of understanding. (which really had nothing to do with animation)

But once again you are giving and example that just doesn't work as comparison. Cuz I'm not seeing (and lots of other people i assume) what you're seeing. It doesn't look like that at all. And i'm not misunderstanding what you're attempting to imply.

I'm just going to assume your bias was born out of just not liking the style and look of this franchise, and you're arguing for the sake of it. That i can understand.
FrozenkexJul 11, 2016 9:43 PM
Jul 12, 2016 12:02 AM

May 2010
Are they gay? The 2 MCS
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 12, 2016 12:28 AM
Mar 2016
Confucius said:
Are they gay? The 2 MCS

lol what a simple conclusion
Kuroko no Basket more gay than it
if you ever play RPG game you must be not make that conclusion
i dont think Sorey think a romance to Mikleo
they like a brother or best friend
Jul 12, 2016 1:53 AM
Jan 2016
donkosala said:
I'm hooked. Can't wait for the next episode.

u don't have to wait i think just watch the tales of zestria ova(or film) don't remember actually i think it will cover the next 2 episodes
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2016

194 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Sep 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2016

188 by bushman66 »»
Dec 6, 2023 6:09 PM

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2016

138 by bushman66 »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:31 PM

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2016

105 by bushman66 »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

128 by bushman66 »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.