Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2016 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, the way some of the Terra Formars are attacking are getting more and more indiscriminate. Reminds me of something right from an alien B-movie. Apparently, the chance of dying from a sting is less than 30%?

The suffering continues for the earthlings..
Gotta give some credit for Hong's bravery this episode though. Xi came at the right place at the right time.
Stark700Jun 10, 2016 10:30 AM
Jun 10, 2016 10:42 AM

Jan 2015
I'm really feeling sorry for Hong-chan. Probably the only girl in this series that "know nothing" about the mission and instantly get slapped from her own teammate just because for asking about that naive, but yet serious question.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 10, 2016 10:54 AM

Apr 2014
I cringed during this scene

RIP Keiji's future children

Jun 10, 2016 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
I'm feeling sorry for Hong! She got slapped by her teammate!
Jun 10, 2016 12:32 PM

Jun 2014
Jesus fucking Christ Xi, that was a cheap shot.......RIP Keiji's balls.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jun 10, 2016 2:20 PM

Nov 2012
That was a good episode :>
Jun 10, 2016 2:28 PM

Feb 2013
The bugs in those suits were kinda weird.
Did she have to hit him right there????
Jun 10, 2016 2:38 PM

Sep 2014
Well this episode felt weird.
Hong chan would make sense as a character everywhere but in terraformars.
Also how could roaches fit inside the suits??

If I remember correctly, not one of them died. This isnt terra formars anymore.
I would love to see this season in a way of the first one..
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 10, 2016 2:45 PM

Feb 2008
Haha, Xi was rather entertaining, the way she handled Keiji's balls aside... Got to hand it to the Chinese, those protective suits really do seem to fit all sizes... Style points for Team Cockroach.
Jun 10, 2016 2:47 PM
Apr 2016
Ulquiorra said:
Did she have to hit him right there????

It seems, it is the weakness of armor types. Fair enough. :D

Terra Formars Revenge is the only series that entertained me constantly this season so far. It doesn't try to be too deep or too flat, i'm quite okay with it how it is.
Jun 10, 2016 4:40 PM

Jun 2013
damn shit hit him in the d but he can still move
Jun 10, 2016 10:40 PM

Aug 2013
A great episode, showed some of the euphoria of the manga that I had not seen such depth in the anime, Keiji is really one of the best characters and I look forward to the countdown that will appear soon ..
Jun 11, 2016 9:54 AM

Jan 2015
Such a gentleman not hitting a girl !!
Jun 11, 2016 5:34 PM

Oct 2011
Omg his balls 😲
Jun 11, 2016 9:30 PM

Nov 2015
Hong got slapped, I feel sorry for her she doesn't know what's going on.

Jun 12, 2016 8:30 AM

Jun 2015
Lol a dude's balls got popped and yous are complaining about a kid getting slapped? Smh ah well, I'm just happy Keiji finally gets some serious screen time, been waiting for that to happen for AGES!!!!!!
'Life is full of ups and downs, trials and tribulations, successes and disappointments. Think positive always and never allow disappointments drag you down. Hell! Disappoint anyone and everyone, but never and I repeat, NEVER disappoint yourself'.
Jun 12, 2016 6:09 PM
Jul 2011
Nippleless Naked Lady has gone too far. Poor Keiji. The one time he should truly deck the shit out of someone but can't because of his code against women. Damn.

Getting kind of annoyed with the whole "Hong-chan" situation, seems to be padded out to make the episode longer with all her blank stares and gasping.
Jun 13, 2016 10:51 AM

Jan 2013
"I don't hit a girl"

Dude, A) you're on Mars so you don't need to worry about the SJW and B) hitting girls is nothing to be ashamed off, just ask Kamijou Touma to teach you.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Jun 14, 2016 4:13 AM

Jun 2013
R.I.P. penis.

I can't get over how those bionic cockroaches keep saying "JOH-JEE" it sounds like my cousin's dog's name.
臭い-
Jun 18, 2016 12:30 AM

Dec 2012
Good bye balls.
I hope he know his limits, because he will die if he continues to act like this.
Jun 22, 2016 2:18 AM

Oct 2008
bacteria girl is really weak-willed.
Keiji's weakness is not hitting girls would be a major disadvantage for him!
4/5.

Jun 27, 2016 7:22 AM

Mar 2015
Wow RIP Keiji's nards. His manly way of never hitting a girl has caused him to lose his manliness. But since he's an armored-shell type he can grow them back right?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 4, 2016 12:15 PM

May 2012
While intense development it's still a bit weak for a buildup with only two episodes left! Either way let's see what's next.
Jul 11, 2016 1:30 PM

Nov 2015
Keiji fight was really lame imo. The fights... I don't know, It is so different from the previous serie.
Nov 13, 2016 5:31 AM

Jul 2013
That Keiji is really stupid. First he asked the invisible chick to dress up and then he won't hit her? Many people have died because of Division 4's betrayal they all should die. Except maybe Hong because she's a kid.
Dec 6, 2016 2:29 PM

Aug 2014

All that fapping training gone to waste.

I love Keiji but he really pissed me off in this episode.
Dec 31, 2016 2:00 AM

Dec 2012
TF's wearing suits now. smh

DAT INVISIBOOTY! OPPAI! Lack of nipples pains my heart again.

Xi ending family trees again(Fortunately for Alex, he already has a kid).
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 16, 2017 5:09 AM
May 2017
This episode was the last straw for me. Just too much stupidity for me to overlook. First: Hong needed to be slapped. She has already become a murderer, but suddenly she doesn't have it in her to kill someone else? She see's her friends and teacher murdering innocent people trying to save the world, but suddenly she cant do it anymore Waahh 😢. She goes from claiming to care about living people to watching Xi basically torture and kill the retard who keeps spouting his "i don't hit girls" bullshit. So which is it? Does she care about human life or not? Also Keiji and his sudden retardation in the face of death. Apparently being a boxer destroyed a few too many brain cells because after the first time he got hit in the neck and realized she was serious, he just keeps taking it? I cheered when his balls got popped because his stupidity can no longer taint the human gene pool. It was just too much stupid all at once for me to handle. Season 1 was good, but everything leading up to this steaming turd of an episode has been progressively worse. The only show that made me roll my eyes harder at its sheer stupidity was Aria the Scarlett Ammo.
Jun 16, 2017 5:12 AM
May 2017
PrimeX said:
That Keiji is really stupid. First he asked the invisible chick to dress up and then he won't hit her? Many people have died because of Division 4's betrayal they all should die. Except maybe Hong because she's a kid.

Oh, so being a "kid" means she shouldn't face consequences for being a murderer? She isn't innocent at all, just stupid. She goes from whining and moaning about not wanting to murder anyone else to watching Xi basically torture a guy to death without a single peep. Even so, Keiji is a retard for letting himself be tortured.
Jun 16, 2017 6:10 AM

Jul 2013
KonradKurtz said:
PrimeX said:

Oh, so being a "kid" means she shouldn't face consequences for being a murderer? She isn't innocent at all, just stupid. She goes from whining and moaning about not wanting to murder anyone else to watching Xi basically torture a guy to death without a single peep. Even so, Keiji is a retard for letting himself be tortured.
Yeah dude I understood half of what you just said. That post is almost a year ago I barely remember this episode at all. Next time if you want a meaningful discussion, quote those who posted about a month or two and not from a year ago.
Mar 7, 2018 1:10 PM
May 2014
OrangeJP said:
I cringed during this scene

RIP Keiji's future children

Goddamn the sound effect on that scene. I felt legitimately a little sick.
Nov 24, 2019 10:57 AM

Sep 2019
Kaiji is a character that I had high expectations with because he had potential to be someone special in this whole mess. But he's nothing more than a fucken hippocratic. "I don't hit girls because I'm a man"- suck my dick you piece of shit. That xo-bitch betrayed everyone and that's why many people died she doesn't deserve your humanity bro. She should be fry in deep oil.

I don't know what the developers think by showing kaiji a gentleman in a situation like that. No fucken human would hold back in that situation even it is a woman. Think of yourself a girl that you don't even know that we'll trying to kill you and nearly killed you what would've you do? The answer is simple.
Nov 24, 2019 11:02 AM

Sep 2019
Axelucard said:
damn shit hit him in the d but he can still move
maybe he's balls were made with iron! made no sense actually, I'm pretty sure the people who worked in this particular episode doesn't have balls or they are all woman.
Nov 24, 2019 11:05 AM

Sep 2019
PrimeX said:
KonradKurtz said:

Yeah dude I understood half of what you just said. That post is almost a year ago I barely remember this episode at all. Next time if you want a meaningful discussion, quote those who posted about a month or two and not from a year ago.
Finally there were people who knows my pain. That's exactly right they don't deserve sympathy or humanity. Because of them many people died and would die.
Mar 30, 5:06 PM

Dec 2022
Keiji's father really screwed him over by instructing him never to hit a woman. That crotch hit looks like it hurt. Might be better to put aside his father's bizarre lesson and just hit a bitch when you need to.

And it seems Kong has also been unfortunate, as she has a pacifistic nature, but has been roped into associating with a bunch of bad apples, albeit reluctantly.

╔⏤═⏤╝ ╚⏤═⏤╗
Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

» What chapter?

Saku33 - Jun 20

0 by Saku33 »»
Jun 20, 2:18 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Revenge Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2016

90 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 30, 6:29 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Revenge Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

35 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 30, 5:42 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Revenge Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2016

32 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 30, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Revenge Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 27, 2016

32 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 30, 2:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.