Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 7, 2016 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah..the classic swimsuit episode. Not really beach episode since they're out in the sea all the time lol

Glad to see the girls getting a well deserved a short break. Wilhelmina got some nice moments this episode as well while the naval action also added a nice touch. Go team~
May 7, 2016 10:12 AM

Jan 2012
It seems Moka herself hasn't been brainwashed by the mice...yet. She probably barricaded herself in that one room. It's so frustrating when you as the audience know what's going on but the characters don't. It also makes you paranoid. I thought that present given during the hospital visit might have had one of the evil mice in it. Still don't trust that woman. The pudding might be poisoned! The worst thing though is I can't even enjoy the cute or fanservicey scenes like the cake or German girl's big, beautiful tits while Moka is, effectively, being held hostage. :(

Although admittedly as a Gemini myself I grinned during that scene. And Misaki choosing Moka over her ship "family" was good, I loved that. Although I get the sense the show itself was trying to say she was wrong.
May 7, 2016 10:13 AM

Jan 2015
Daaaaamn, things got pretty serious, it was an awesome second half.
I loved this episode.

So there's some kind of mind control, after all. Another cliffhanger.

Can't wait for the next episode.
May 7, 2016 10:39 AM

Jan 2015

That psychology test's result Rin took is so true. She's so indecisive. LOL
That welcome party, I never guessed that'll even happen. So sweet.
And there must be some "power" hidden in that rat, after saw the watch goes wrong like that.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 7, 2016 10:44 AM

Sep 2015
That was a pretty decent episode. Found it really enjoyable even the swimming and relaxing parts.

Epic battle between the ships though! Looking forward to next episode
May 7, 2016 10:45 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Misaki's choice might cause problems. I still can't figure out if this is gonna go full serious or not (i mean people dying)
May 7, 2016 10:57 AM
Apr 2016
Because we're at sea, swimsuit episode is mandatory... lol

And as expected from Musashi. Even modern DDGs are no match for her!
May 7, 2016 11:16 AM

Nov 2015
Somethings definitely wrong with the rats in the show, just dissect the goddamn thing!
The start was good with all the swimsuit shots! The cake was good.
Nice to see the instructor being questioned, she doesn't seem to have any idea what went on.
And battle atlast was great, hoping for more next week!
May 7, 2016 11:21 AM

Apr 2010
So it seems some instructor ships where effected as well towards the end.
I also think that the rodents that there near those missile launchers where probably fried by those rockets being fired.
Well if one thing is clear it's the the crew of Musashi is affected as well.

And it seems the Harekaze is being lifted from the suspicion since the school asked them to check out the situation.
The question that still remains is what is happened and who made those rodents.
May 7, 2016 11:40 AM

Oct 2012
Ah so the internal conflict was about who took higher priority for Akeno.
Hm, so either the rat disease thing is a different one than the one that affected the instructor and co, or it brings out different characteristics in different people? Still doesn't explain why her eyes weren't glowing though, unless the rats all evoke a certain emotion or the instructor's ship got infected with a different form of the virus?
Nice that Moka hasn't been affected by whatever this thing is, that much gave me a bit of closure lol the cliffhanger didn't feel like a cliffhanger since we had no sense of impending danger and Moka was fine at the end xD

Mashiro is probably gonna be super ticked when Akeno gets dragged back on board xD

EDIT: Forgot to mention how much I hate dramatic irony when it's used in anime, it gets me super anxious and upset xD
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
May 7, 2016 12:06 PM

Nov 2011
Possessed bloodthirsty navy lolis 1
Navy coast guard or whatever 0

Good call on the doctor loli on sealing up the mind control rat.
I liked it overall. Looking forward on how they deal with stuff next ep. My week isnt complete without my precious navy lolis.
May 7, 2016 12:10 PM

Jul 2015
oh dang so the other ships are also being controlled by the mice

i really enjoyed the battle scene at the end tho! can't wait to see more

May 7, 2016 12:12 PM

Nov 2012
well it's obvious now that the rats are the cause of it all, now the question is where they came from.
May 7, 2016 12:16 PM

Jan 2015
silverwalls said:
well it's obvious now that the rats are the cause of it all, now the question is where they came from.

And if the rats were robots?
May 7, 2016 12:20 PM
The Priest Esser

Nov 2011
This is getting way too silly for me.
idk why I was here but I'm prob back to playing Hunt: Showdown 1896 again when you read this

May 7, 2016 12:28 PM

Aug 2013
animefan8800 said:
It seems Moka herself hasn't been brainwashed by the mice...yet. She probably barricaded herself in that one room. It's so frustrating when you as the audience know what's going on but the characters don't. It also makes you paranoid. I thought that present given during the hospital visit might have had one of the evil mice in it. Still don't trust that woman. The pudding might be poisoned! The worst thing though is I can't even enjoy the cute or fanservicey scenes like the cake or German girl's big, beautiful tits while Moka is, effectively, being held hostage. :(

Although admittedly as a Gemini myself I grinned during that scene. And Misaki choosing Moka over her ship "family" was good, I loved that. Although I get the sense the show itself was trying to say she was wrong.

Just like the latest MCU movie..

And I smell the internal mutiny..
May 7, 2016 1:09 PM
May 2016
gonna raise a cat…
May 7, 2016 1:18 PM

Dec 2011
Gah the evil rats has something to do with everything... and it seems Moka is the only one not infected on their ship.

I kinda hate that our captain Misaki is abandoning her ship to rescue her friend... yet it is also right to save her friend. What a dilemma.

Also, the instructor who did the mutiny that got those treats... there is something like a white bracelet (with technology in it). What in the hell.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2016 1:38 PM

Feb 2015
Each ship needs more cats to rid of the genetically-modified mice. Just who is behind the mice?
May 7, 2016 2:00 PM

Jul 2015
Damn that ending was intense!
May 7, 2016 2:40 PM

Feb 2015
Shit got real at the second half. DAMN! i like the action xD it was intense. a very good episode overall. i thought Moka got hypnotized by those rats. and btw, you ain't gonna tell me, a bunch of rats are behind all of this LOL. there must be someone who made all of that rats. and i'm wondering that Musashi ship is a real ship or just a training ship. DAT cliffhanger tho. i'm guessing Moka got trapped inside the ship ?

looking foward for the next episode.
May 7, 2016 2:56 PM

Dec 2013
Oh the intrigue of this show....

Well, putting aside the fact that Misaki disobeyed a direct order to stand down, observe and report the situation ONLY, she's doing a great job here to try and get herself killed in a situation whereby she has no intel going into. As inhumane as you may call me, I cannot help but think that once this is over, she should have her captaincy stripped and her ship taken up by her vice-captain. Her actions are not only endangering herself, but also her crew and that of all those other ships surrounding the Musashi. Not to mention that those torps being fired aren't exactly "smart"...... even an explosion near the Musashi is likely to kill poor little her in the water....

Zombie rats or not, childhood best friend or not, this is not how you rush into a situation blind. Perhaps she'll have front row seats to watching her best friend's ship get blasted to smithereens now that she's stuck in the water.
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 7, 2016 3:47 PM

Sep 2014
The action was nice. I dont like the way everything is so harmless though.. This show tries to look serious but is lacking sadly..
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 7, 2016 3:49 PM

May 2015
We need more cats to kill the rats. Honestly, really curious on what's going on. Like damn, things are getting interesting. Second half got serious alright. Great episode.

May 7, 2016 4:29 PM

Mar 2008
Good episode, swimsuits were nice. Rats were not.
May 7, 2016 5:10 PM
Apr 2014
L-Ryoshi said:

Well, putting aside the fact that Misaki disobeyed a direct order to stand down, observe and report the situation ONLY, she's doing a great job here to try and get herself killed in a situation whereby she has no intel going into. As inhumane as you may call me, I cannot help but think that once this is over, she should have her captaincy stripped and her ship taken up by her vice-captain. Her actions are not only endangering herself, but also her crew and that of all those other ships surrounding the Musashi. Not to mention that those torps being fired aren't exactly "smart"...... even an explosion near the Musashi is likely to kill poor little her in the water....

Zombie rats or not, childhood best friend or not, this is not how you rush into a situation blind. Perhaps she'll have front row seats to watching her best friend's ship get blasted to smithereens now that she's stuck in the water.

I 110% agree with this I thought that was an awful decision on her part. She preaches about her dream to become a blue mermaid, and how important it is, and then completely abandons her crew and her responsibilities. I didn't have a problem with her wanting to try to save her friend, but she could have waited to come up with an intelligent plan that doesn't endanger the whole crew or leave everyone behind. Instead she acts rashly after her vice captain gives a great heartfelt speech about the ship as family and Misaki just trampled over it.

Also I thought this was a really good episode especially second half, and party in 1st half was funny.
May 7, 2016 5:35 PM
Mar 2014
Great episode.

We're starting to get somewhere plot wise, and the battle scenes were great as always.

I really didn't expect Akeno to still leave, abandoning the crew and ship after that speech from the vice-captain, considering she hit on points that Akeno believes in herself about the crew being family and all. It seems like they're really setting up for Mashiro to take over as Captain, seeing as the whole crew heard the argument and may not feel too kindly towards her after it.
May 7, 2016 5:48 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
So.....in the swimsuit episode, Misaki, Tama, and the twins were the ones who didn't swim? What a waste.
...at least I got to see Mi-chan wearing it.

Going off with speedboat in the middle of ship battle, Misaki's guts must be made of titanium.

Rats are one heck of problem here, but nice to see Moka isn't infected by them. Hopefully she would join Harekaze later since the rest of the crews are infected.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
May 7, 2016 7:38 PM
Oct 2015
L-Ryoshi said:

Misaki made a Jump The Shark decision in this episode. Its so stupid for the Captain to jump off the ship to zip over to her best friend's ship. I realize its her friend but the Captain is the very last person on their ship to be doing that.
May 7, 2016 7:41 PM

Apr 2011
I wonder who got bitten this time

who made those rats ? I bet the commies did it. Damn you commies...
May 7, 2016 7:43 PM

Aug 2014
High possibility of the cause of all this is the rats.

I hope the battle is much more powerful.
May 7, 2016 8:08 PM
Dec 2015
L-Ryoshi said:

I disagree with this some what. A person that turns away on anyone friend or family in need of help is not a real leader if you ask me. Now don't get me wrong. I didn't agree with her putting herself in danger, but a hero has to put themselves in danger to be a hero anyways. Actually It's only really Endangering herself not the crew, because she told the crew to retreat anyways. Also I disagree with her having to get her captaincy stripped and her ship taken up by her vice-captain. One reason why is I hate the vice captain anyways and the captain is also a lot more cute. I just don't like the Vice-Captain actions and the fact she has bad luck would eventually get everyone killed in the end.

So I disagree with you somewhat. Also if you don't like the show then don't watch it simple as that really.
May 7, 2016 8:12 PM
Oct 2010
Misaki was doing so well so far... but now she went dumb-nuts, and without rat influence. For once, Munetani is right about her not being a good Captain.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
May 7, 2016 8:59 PM

Dec 2013
Masterrazor said:
L-Ryoshi said:

I disagree with this some what. A person that turns away on anyone friend or family in need of help is not a real leader if you ask me. Now don't get me wrong. I didn't agree with her putting herself in danger, but a hero has to put themselves in danger to be a hero anyways. Actually It's only really Endangering herself not the crew, because she told the crew to retreat anyways. Also I disagree with her having to get her captaincy stripped and her ship taken up by her vice-captain. One reason why is I hate the vice captain anyways and the captain is also a lot more cute. I just don't like the Vice-Captain actions and the fact she has bad luck would eventually get everyone killed in the end.

So I disagree with you somewhat. Also if you don't like the show then don't watch it simple as that really.

Apologies if I and most other rational thinking people on this thread cannot take your counter argument seriously in any way.

We are talking about priorities. Even being a hero, one would go in with a plan of action. Running in like a headless chicken without even thinking about the situation and the people and parties around you or even what you can do in a situation like this is not heroism, it's stupidity.

What does driving a scout vehicle into a torpedo fight do for her and her crew, or even her friend? It's not like her friend's ship will suddenly stop and roll out the red carpet for her to get on.

Plus, there hasn't been any indication that she herself was some sort of ace pilot, making the fact that she was the one to run off even more silly, as was justified when she didn't watch where her boat was heading and ran into rocks. Now she's just a duck in the middle of water where her own ship cannot reach her, but any artillery or torpedos on both sides can.

You're a hero if you actually do something to make a difference to the situation and/or saves lives. From what she's shown, she's even endangered her own crew as they try to save her from the battlefield. Some hero she is. I stick by my call for her to be stripped of her captaincy. She is simply not fit to be a captain if she cannot make the simplest of judgments just because her best friend in the whole world is declaring war on the rest of the rational world.

I like the show enough to criticize it's inconsistencies, doesn't mean I don't enjoy the show itself. You really should learn some rational argument and thought processes first.
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 7, 2016 9:54 PM

Sep 2015
L-Ryoshi said:
Masterrazor said:

Apologies if I and most other rational thinking people on this thread cannot take your counter argument seriously in any way.

We are talking about priorities. Even being a hero, one would go in with a plan of action. Running in like a headless chicken without even thinking about the situation and the people and parties around you or even what you can do in a situation like this is not heroism, it's stupidity.

What does driving a scout vehicle into a torpedo fight do for her and her crew, or even her friend? It's not like her friend's ship will suddenly stop and roll out the red carpet for her to get on.

Plus, there hasn't been any indication that she herself was some sort of ace pilot, making the fact that she was the one to run off even more silly, as was justified when she didn't watch where her boat was heading and ran into rocks. Now she's just a duck in the middle of water where her own ship cannot reach her, but any artillery or torpedos on both sides can.

You're a hero if you actually do something to make a difference to the situation and/or saves lives. From what she's shown, she's even endangered her own crew as they try to save her from the battlefield. Some hero she is. I stick by my call for her to be stripped of her captaincy. She is simply not fit to be a captain if she cannot make the simplest of judgments just because her best friend in the whole world is declaring war on the rest of the rational world.

I like the show enough to criticize it's inconsistencies, doesn't mean I don't enjoy the show itself. You really should learn some rational argument and thought processes first.

I agree with you! She never seemed to be a very good captain anyways. Regardless, it's probably not much of a inconsistency. As someone else said, it's probably to set up a REAL mutiny by showing Akeno prioritizing her friend over the crew.
There's already people that like Munetani to be captain and the speech being rejected in front of the whole crew would seriously damage the morale.

Also, that rock was random. that rock should be clear indication of shallow waters yet you see no island around. It's like just one sharp protruding spike. I wouldn't blame her for not expecting that. I sure as hell didn't.

Man, great episode. Though it's a swimsuit episode, surprisingly there wasn't much emphasis on the fanservice. More just a relaxing atmosphere and some minor character development for a couple crew members. Which is always nice.

I didn't expect THAT Akizuki to be in the show. I would of thought the WW2 one would be in the show, not the modern one. But I find it odd they are using ASROC against surface targets. Though Justifiable seeing how they have no weapons that can actually go through the citadel and in to the vitals reliably other than torpedoes.
Also, I thought Harekaze had Turret #3 damaged, why is the 10cm on turret #1?

And do no one here notice the rats disrupting the missile guidance and communications on board the Akizukis? It's also shown when the doctor had her digital watch go crazy.

I bet you these rats can control electromagnetic fields. Probably using that to mess with electronics and even maybe as far as disrupting the naval loli's brain electrical signals in order to possess them.
May 7, 2016 11:00 PM
Dec 2015
L-Ryoshi said:
Masterrazor said:

Reguardless to your stupid complaining isn't doing this thread or anyone any good. As for the show just because you think it's silly or whatever you think it is don't mean everyone agrees. Also to point out there is plenty of anime that is similar in the stupidity area so if you don't like it then fuckin don't watch it or reply for that matter.

Me personally I like the Main Protagonist Which is the captain rather then the lame Vice captain which would have gotten everyone killed at the start of the show. Her way of thinking "Lets let them bomb the hell out of us and do nothing."
That was what the vice captain wanted to sit there and wait out the attack like they'll freaking stop.

That's would be being a poor captain too. Also sense both aren't really captain material I still say the current Captain is more a captain then the Vice-captain sense everyone would have died back in episode 1 with her as Captain.

Also I can careless about what you think so don't even bother replying as it will go on deaf ears.
May 7, 2016 11:22 PM

Sep 2015
What was that white thing in the instructor's treat box? Rats getting into the male instructor's ship and causing electronic malfunctions. Moka isn't possessed so that's nice to see. "Beach" episode. Nice!

This show keeps getting better and better every week. Definitely better than Girls und Panzer in my books.
May 7, 2016 11:31 PM

Dec 2013
Masterrazor said:
L-Ryoshi said:

Reguardless to your stupid complaining isn't doing this thread or anyone any good. As for the show just because you think it's silly or whatever you think it is don't mean everyone agrees. Also to point out there is plenty of anime that is similar in the stupidity area so if you don't like it then fuckin don't watch it or reply for that matter.

Me personally I like the Main Protagonist Which is the captain rather then the lame Vice captain which would have gotten everyone killed at the start of the show. Her way of thinking "Lets let them bomb the hell out of us and do nothing."
That was what the vice captain wanted to sit there and wait out the attack like they'll freaking stop.

That's would be being a poor captain too. Also sense both aren't really captain material I still say the current Captain is more a captain then the Vice-captain sense everyone would have died back in episode 1 with her as Captain.

Also I can careless about what you think so don't even bother replying as it will go on deaf ears.

Clearly you need help if you can get offended by rational, logical comments on a thread meant for conversation and discussion.

Lashing out because not everyone shares your view that cute is justice and actually watch this show with common sense is the epitome of immaturity.

If you had actually come up with sound arguments for your points, I doubt you'd be acting like you do. Seeing as you cannot, I don't think I need to say anymore to rest my case.

If you don't like the people with a different opinion from you in this thread, I suggest you go start your own. Not trying to be arrogant or anything, but from the looks of the other posters here I believe that most of them agree with my assessment.
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 8, 2016 12:17 AM

Apr 2009
Killing that Mind-controlling rat will be a good idea *sends the guys in overall and gas masks and some Foreign Legionnaires*
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

May 8, 2016 1:24 AM

May 2014
Prankster_001 said:
Killing that Mind-controlling rat will be a good idea *sends the guys in overall and gas masks and some Foreign Legionnaires*

This
What is up with those rats man?
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
May 8, 2016 1:30 AM

Apr 2009
CrotakuShinobi said:
Prankster_001 said:

This
What is up with those rats man?
i think the rats are going to turn our main girls of haifuri to being mind-controlled and i don't want that and those rats should be exterminated at all cost
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

May 8, 2016 2:24 AM

Sep 2014
I'm struggling so hard to get into this storyline its so absolutely ridiculous that I just can't buy into this at all, personally.
May 8, 2016 3:21 AM
Jul 2015
L-Ryoshi said:

I agree with you here

I do kinda feel that the script writers are trying a little too hard to set up Misaki for a dramatic scene between her and Mashiro. Honestly having here ignore her duties and that speech from Mashiro is all too surreal.

However, that said, it is not all too uncommon for soldiers, rescue personnel, and persons doing other dangerous tasks to have emotion and attachment drive them to do some of the most stupid things imaginable just to save a loved one or a best friend, and often getting severely injured or killed in the process. The difference between them and Akeno being, that they very rarely get other's involved, which is what Akeno did not do. She get her crew involved which, as fine a job of captain as she did up to this point, would give a more easily digestible reason to go ahead with this way as far as the plot is concerned.

Basically what I am saying and can be somewhat seen in the episode. Akeno wants to save her best friend, she orders her crew to steer the Harekaze as far away as possible, but, the crew instead decides to tail their captain to recover her more easily, thus putting themselves in danger over Akeno's personal reasons. This then sets us up for a dramatic war of words between Akeno and those questioning her captaincy.

With the above paragraph said, I do support Akeno's captaincy. For the sole reason that the crew of the Harekaze decided to go after her. It is said (not sure what the exact saying was) "that a great commander has a myriad of tactical advances in his/her head, but a great leader is one who inspires those that follow them to do what they would otherwise deem impossible." If the Crew of the Harekaze are willing to put their own lives in danger to stay near their captain, then she must have already left an indelible mark on some, if not all of them.
ScoomKunMay 8, 2016 3:29 AM
May 8, 2016 3:29 AM

Aug 2013
Masterrazor said:

Reality ensues, my friends.

Did you remember what happened with Miho after she saving her friends in the beginning of GuP..?

L-Ryoshi said:

I'm agree..

Even Kirk was demoted after revealing Enterprise in Into Darkness..

RAISE YOUR MUTINY FLAG..!!
ernietheracefanMay 8, 2016 3:35 AM
May 8, 2016 3:35 AM
Jul 2015
Mascera said:

And there must be some "power" hidden in that rat, after saw the watch goes wrong like that.

Well, I am very sure that at least one mystery of the rats is that they are radioactive. Certain types of radiation can interfere with electronics in certain ways. What I would be interested to know is how they turn our innocent lolis into blood thirsty ones.
May 8, 2016 6:01 AM

Apr 2012
So Moka isn't possessed... yet.

I was totally expecting Shiro to slap Mike right there.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 8, 2016 6:21 AM

Nov 2011
The episode shines in places, but in others a bit less, but do not think it's all the fault of the narrative, because of the fact that in order to balance the time, speed up the events, not giving way to those who see the anime to assimilate things as is happening in the story. Exciting clash at sea, especially when the Harekaze challenges Musashi. Excellent quality of drawings and animations, ditto for the CG. The script was brilliant, I enjoyed the brackets, albeit small, centered on the character of Shiretoko, and made effort to do so to integrate the character of Wilhelmina and give yet another glimpse of daily life on the ship. Apparently, the mystery seems to be solved, but I somehow doubt that defendants are only the rats, I believe that there is in the shadow of someone's hand.

EDIT: I think the ending, I like it more than the opening. ^^"
terrablu2003May 8, 2016 7:46 AM
May 8, 2016 7:03 AM

Mar 2010
Really intense in the second half and the action is awesome. Musashi is a real f**king powerhouse that is a nightmare in the hands of mind-controlling rats.
Misaki is doing something really stupid even though I can see the reasoning, but still she let down everybody on the Harekaze.
Hopefully they will keep up the action in the next episode.

The question is how serious they want to go with this. I wouldn't like to get my loli's killed on the Harekaze even though serious series is nice.
SayaVikingMay 8, 2016 7:07 AM
May 8, 2016 7:12 AM

May 2014
Wait whut as captain of the ship she went to the Musashi on her own without any life vest? And wth with the ships blasting each other, Misaki couldn't possibly speak or even control herself in the water... still curious with those albino gerbils or whatever though
May 8, 2016 9:16 AM
Oct 2010
I see now the possibility of mutiny in the Harekaze after reading some comments here about it.

It would be pretty ironic though, if it starts from the overheard argument. To begin with, it was Munetani throwing Misaki her words back at her. Munetani herself didn't think like that at first. In fact, she was actually ruing her being with as crew so far below her, according to her anyway.

I'll also say Misaki is a far better Captain than Munetani, so long she doesn't let her emotions take over her reason. (Well, it's exactly there where lies the problem)

For all that it's worth, Misaki is not endangering her crew, as she ordered them to go back. She is abandoning her post and her crew which is almost as bad, but lets clear that up at least.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

153 by Shirowhite01 »»
Yesterday, 5:05 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

62 by Shirowhite01 »»
Oct 12, 6:20 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

230 by VonNaturAustreVe »»
Feb 25, 7:17 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

62 by wildhood »»
Aug 27, 2023 4:44 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2016

119 by Cyroro »»
Apr 14, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.