Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 22, 2015 5:34 PM

Mar 2008
Princess is simply too cute. 1 more object down.
Nov 22, 2015 10:33 PM
Jul 2018
While the anime has it's pretty good moments it doesn't feel like it's worth the watch so I'm guessing this is where I take my leave for now, maybe I'll pick it up again if I hear great things not involving the unfunny comedy or fan-service.
Nov 23, 2015 12:23 AM

Jul 2015
great episode, really turned it around. See when you focused more on the objects instead of fan service. you get a good episode.
Nov 23, 2015 9:32 AM

Jul 2015
Phew, a lot of badass and heavy (get it, heavy) stuff happened during this episode. I enjoy rhe tactical gameplay within the series which puts "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" and "the ones who are weak need to be smart" in a literal sence.

Nov 24, 2015 5:41 PM

Oct 2010
Overall cheesy strategy usage in this series and much plot armour for the protoganists.
Like that object certainly took 100000 years to fire a shot at them and doesnt follow up to end the job.
Also the pacing at the end was a bit too fast.
Still watching this for the decent enjoyment and Frolaytia :O
Nov 25, 2015 11:49 AM
Mar 2014
end was handled a bit weird, the OP there felt out of place too.

Also, J.C. Staff aren't that good at handling intensity IMHO. For example, things like those 'OH SHIT' moments SnK had every other minute would've really fit in this show, though the atmosphere as a whole is kind of weak in the intensity department.

Didn't like the battle against the object, both because of that intensity stuff and because it seemed a bit convenient.

The rest was still pretty good though. Love this show, hopefully the next episode fits my taste better.
omfgplzstopNov 25, 2015 11:52 AM
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Nov 26, 2015 5:42 AM

Aug 2014
Everytime I watch this show, Qwen and Havia make me nervous.. IDK why the fuck am I getting nervous??

Anyways decent episode and that punch was satisfying though lol
Nov 26, 2015 8:22 PM

Oct 2008
those two are REALLY interrupting the balance of Object superiority!
3/5.

Nov 27, 2015 3:51 AM

Jan 2009
Duo does it again! This show keeps getting better and better.
Have to admit, I was worried the water might reach Qwenthur.
Nov 27, 2015 9:42 AM

Nov 2008
citizen169 said:
Pretty Decent adaptation of this arc.
A few things though...
The thing bothering me the most (and not just in this anime) is the "water is a near perfect conductor" "fact" that seems to be used a LOT. Just how much of the current can actually make it through that puddle and into the object? Wouldn't the ground have, well, grounded the wire??? I mean It would probably have electrocuted a person but...

Also although not mentioned in the episode, in the LN the Oceania soldiers were having a seeing of ceremony for their precious object and were all roasted when the booster malfunctioned and blew up.

Last thing is that the ending with Flide was left kinda open ended in the novel. I was wondering if it would become a anime original mini arc. Also it was mentioned that a 12 year old girl (essentially a test subject) was piloting Flide's secret object. Plus Flide's office was in a skyscraper in a major city in a home country. The battle wasn't described in the novel but I was kinda-sorta (JC staff original arcs can be a bit...remember the railgun anime original arcs?) of looking forward to an original arc set in a major metropolitan area. Well Flide got a well deserved punch so I guess its all good lol.

By the way I think the novel is quite repetitive so the anime will probably be too. Its still entertaining though, with individual arcs all (mostly) having their own unique elements. Some world building too.

Yes I was curious about this too since thats what I read in the summaries also that
Dec 1, 2015 9:50 PM

Feb 2012
weewah said:
To everyone complaining about objects being too easy to destroy, the logic is actually quite simple:

Object makers built objects that were immune to conventional weapons.
-> Everyone learned not to fight objects with conventional weapons.
-> Since no one is fighting with conventional weapons anymore, object makers stopped putting in countermeasures for conventional weapons.

In short: All of these object makers are just cutting corners on their anti-personnel defenses because they didn't think anyone would be insane enough to try.

I like the way you think. Thats a good explanation.

Nice episode.
Dec 5, 2015 6:42 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that was going well enough in the first half, then in the second I do not understand why it has accelerated in the narrative rhythm, the only result was to spoil what was done well before. Too much talk, I do not think that in war there is lost in talk, drawings and animations of good, maybe the dark days are gone, who knows! Let's see how will be the next episode and then decide whether to believe or not in its rebirth.
Dec 5, 2015 12:15 PM

Feb 2013
The water thing was a bit farfetched, but it was pretty intense.

The last "surprise" battle should have been cliffhangered for the next episode... too rushed.
Dec 5, 2015 3:17 PM
Nov 2015
They sure are getting good at destroying objects haha!
Dec 6, 2015 10:25 PM

Feb 2011
^too good -_- They are gaining experience no soldier should ever experience. It works in their favor though.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Dec 14, 2015 8:16 PM

Dec 2010
For me, the rushed ending in this episode made this very good arc significantly less enjoyable.
Dec 21, 2015 10:17 AM

Sep 2013
That hime object battle at the end was dope XD
Someone build an object already :'(
Dec 23, 2015 9:06 PM

Dec 2012
Another Metal gear down, Another battlefield to be sent to. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 2, 2016 6:15 PM
May 2015
Wow....this episode was rushed..

What I like about this episode was the violence, the fact that these 2 comedy duo can destroy an object (From half-gen object to 1st gen object..unbelievable) and the 2 Objects action scene. Just like the last episode, this episode did not have any fanservice AT ALL. Keep it up J.C Staff.

Can't wait for next week...Although, I have a feeling that the next episode is going to be a filler. An episode where Objects are racing, I think.

Feb 7, 2016 4:58 PM

Jan 2015
Was that a confession Princess?? :P
Mar 27, 2016 7:52 PM
Jan 2010
The rushed ending was terrible, Filde was only shown in his office which is presumably in their home country not in the middle of fucking Oceania. Considering earlier in the show they explicitly mentioned that Objects move relatively slowly as they cant be air lifted, so why was it only a few hours later (Qwenthur and Havia were both still bleeding and had the basic bandages they made at the scene)? The continuity in this is all over the place. I did appreciate the fact that Filde, instead of bothering with shadowy machinations rang them up and told them to die then they rocked up to his house and punched him out. The episodes seemed to say be both was and wasnt part of the army (presumably he was in charge of that operation but isnt actually in the military, hence the jiggery pokery out foxing him with an international court martial). Anyhow, bizarrely rushed and poorly transitioned scenes marred another episode. Show is relatively middle of the road but the good bits made me keep watching.
May 9, 2016 7:02 AM

May 2012
Quite interesting development!, up to the next one!
Aug 3, 2016 7:10 PM

Oct 2013
You can this anime is Actually good unlike most because only stupid people hate it. Most of the criticism is that a fictional anime isn't very realistic and has heroes who do unbelievable things, which of course Never happens in anime or any stories. But even this whining falls flat because the people are saying that the futuristic, fictional technology in the anime "doesn't work that way" because They are the experts on how Objects work.

The main flaw is the Few random bits of fan service that are just very forced and unnecessary, and only pay off as funny a few times.
Dec 4, 2016 6:35 AM

Mar 2015
OP Song: 3.75/5

Brilliant tactics committed by Qwen for electrocution connection. He is really smart and I never thought about that idea. That idea alone bumped up my score really good but is it possible in real life?

4/5
Oct 23, 2017 12:12 PM
Mar 2017
We could not see the Cup G too much, but it seems that she was interested in the game.
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Sep 8, 2019 11:23 AM

Apr 2013
This episode was all over the place. That enemy Object couldn't even kill two soliders on foot despite having more than enough time to aim. And the end was so sudden, they didn't even show how they got rescued. And the Princess still isn't able to do anything by herself...
Feb 13, 2022 12:14 AM

Dec 2015
This one was rather confusing. Or maybe I just did not notice what was happening?

I did not see that Flide ordered the scientific union object to intercept the Princess?
And even if he did, I do not understand why the scientific union object should follow the orders of a legimitate kingdom commander? Since the officer in the field had already given contradicting orders to the other object, it even makes less sense.
Oct 22, 2022 12:17 PM

Sep 2013
The 0.5 gen was good, but after that was too shounen resolving hugely complex issues without any difficulty.
- Gwenther just magically healed from his injuries going from "I can't move" to "I can totally pick up, aim, and fire this enormous missile launcher"
- The power reactor still functioning after being blown up by the 0.5 gen's cannon
- 1 commander easily reaches a senator controlling the military from some external base, who is apparently guarded by nobody, and there are no consequences for for committing treason against the senator

To fix these, they could've made a 2 parter
- Showing Gwenthur simply saying he's injured but can still move a little bit
- Showing the power reactor having a backup system that powers up just as the water conducts the cables
- Showing how there were two "factions" inside the military supporting the senator vs supporting the commander, similar to [spoiler for Code Geass] how Leluche and Suzaku had their own different supporters
Jul 3, 2023 10:20 AM

Nov 2010
Whether they like it or not, it's almost always the stronger side that wins wars. The villains are in the right here—sacrifice several hundred or thousands of civilians for the greater good and maintain the current status quo. Qwenthur & gang are upsetting the balance of power, and soon the world will revert to traditional warfare, where more people will be killed.

Qwenthur & Havia have only been winning through massive asspulls. How come that 0.5 Gen Object didn't fire indiscriminately in the area? It was trying to get rid of evidence anyway. It could've destroyed its entire surroundings. Also, I still can't see these Objects as the ultimate weapons. They have so many flaws compared to the traditional weapons we already have.

I really would love to suck on Frolaytia's sexy fingers! I want to eat her up!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

125 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:30 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

65 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2016

56 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.