Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 17, 2016 9:11 PM

Nov 2015
What a great chapter, really looking forward to the upcoming chapters. Everything Eto has been doing piques my interest.

What does Eto mean by "This is an offering to the king, a symbol of hope for all ghouls"?
Can Arima be a ghoul?
I wonder what Kaneki will do next.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2016 3:58 PM

Jan 2012
i haven't understood this whole chapter, not surprised here.

Mar 17, 2016 3:17 AM

Jun 2008
Kaneki seems to be pushed by Eto to take the role of the One eye King. If she also knows Arima is part of V and tells him then he will lose his trust towards Arima also and decide to go his own way.
Also with Hinami for execution the best way to save her is to take Eto and with her attack the prison while the other Q's are fighting on the island. It's quite easy to start his rein as One eye King by having someone as powerful as Eto as his right hand.

Btw Mutsuki really was disappointing actually getting captured by Torso.
I thought she grew stronger but now she lost to Torso that his not even average really.

Wielder said:
You all talking about Eto, Shachi and Arima, but haven't anyone found strange that the Blondie could escape? And also left Mutsuki there! How did she survive after that hit she recieved? How did she get strength to use that boat? Why did Torso leave her run away (obviously she was in disvantage)?

Well, we are talking about Torso here. The guy is an obsessive maniac so he may very well not even cared about letting the little shrimp escape since his focus is on Mutsuki.
Mar 23, 2016 9:37 AM

Jan 2014
Awww, Shachi will watch over Eto and in return he wanted Yoshimura to watch over his daughter Rize.
How cute :') Maybe that's why he took care of Rize's pseudo-reincarnation--Kaneki :)
Apr 11, 2016 6:44 PM

Dec 2015
Great chapter, explaining a lot of things like the 'V' organization and the more about Rize. Looking forward to Arima vs Shachi

Aug 16, 2016 8:26 AM

Jun 2016
Amazing chapter, tying the past to the present. Love how the jigsaw pieces of the past fit in nicely in the puzzle that is the plot.

At this moment, I am sort of rooting for Kaneki to actually take the OEK route and lead the ghouls to a better future. Enh, probably won't happen.

Short term hopes: Sachi, Eto and Hinami get to live
Nov 30, 2016 7:01 AM

Jun 2016
Rize's story, so Shachi got captured because of here.
Eto is playing with everyone, seems like she can escape whenever she wants to.
CCG's death god is here, lets see how Shachi fights.
Jan 12, 2017 12:50 AM

Apr 2015
I'm blown away. This chapter marks me putting TG:re in my favorites and above it's prequel. I already consider the Tsukiyama extermination arc to be the best in the series and this one seems to be off a very strong start as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2017 1:07 AM
Mar 2014
This chapter is the best one yet.
Explained what V is,Eto's whole plan,Rize and Shachi's relationship,Why yomo saved Rize in the first place,Why the gate didn't respond to Kaneki in the prequel,Rize being hunted,Torso being a psycho,etc.
Nov 21, 2018 3:13 PM

Feb 2013
The V are responsible for everything!
Mar 23, 2021 10:10 AM

Apr 2020
Takatsuki is blowing up!

Ayumu sutvived and came back, but not Mutsuki. Yeah, I remember Shirazu told them to kill his sister peacefully. Reallt sweet for them to keep her payment going.

What the fuck man! Torso you disgusting necrophile freak!

After this long! Like more than a 100 chapters, we now know why Kaneki's buzzer did not go off when they were disguised in CCG. Wow. Rize fled from V.

Damn, this was a complicated deal with Rize, Shachi, Eto, Kuzen and now Arima.
--AbiSa--
Jun 7, 12:30 PM

Aug 2017
King Bileygr is a fitting name for Sen Takatsuki's last book. All hail the one eyed king.
This significance of this book was that it depicted the Washuu organization as ghoul collaborators. Sen Takatsuki aim was to get the public eye to view the Washuu org as sus. All hail the one eyed king!
Speaking of the one eyed king, Arima commenced an operation to eradicate Shachi. Yippee!!!

Oct 13, 8:01 AM
May 2017
Salute to Shachi! He was a great person after all. Also, what insane chapter it have to know that Rize was Shachi's adopted daughter. Kaneki got into this mess because Rize was related to an important ghoul.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

124 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

140 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

146 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

151 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 68 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mech4nic - Mar 12, 2016

129 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.