Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 12, 2010 5:49 PM

Aug 2009
Lol just what the fuck is going on? First Akira was helping the Queen and now he's against her. It seems to be that the Queen's purpose is to make Japan's population all vampire and she'll do anything to make that happen. Heck so the purpose of her friendship with Akira was just to make sure Akira wouldn't turn against her, wow.

Okay so the vampires infiltrated the resistance's headquarters and since Akira left, they're all fucked up. I bet when Akira comes back, everyone is a vampire, lmfao. What the fuck happened? So Mina Tepes's real identity is an evil queen, I see.
Jul 19, 2010 8:45 AM
Apr 2010
She' been gone how many days being attacked by a horde of vampires and they think she came back unharmed? lol idiots
Sent with Mal Updater
Sep 11, 2010 1:16 PM

Oct 2009
The vampires are spreading fast...

Now to wait for the next BD.
Nov 21, 2010 1:43 AM

Feb 2010
Excellent episode. my fave so far...
Sep 2, 2011 6:44 PM

Jul 2010
o this is getting good, now i wonder if akira will keep this up.

Mar 26, 2012 4:17 AM

Mar 2009
Damn, they let the vampires in.
May 1, 2012 11:49 AM

Mar 2012
Osianilist said:
She' been gone how many days being attacked by a horde of vampires and they think she came back unharmed? lol idiots
Sent with Mal Updater

This. Lol!
May 4, 2012 4:41 PM

Feb 2012
The only thing better than a DFC is a Machiavellian DFC.

TravSavage said:
Osianilist said:

This. Lol!

Genre blind high school students never fail to make me laugh.
Jan 26, 2013 4:50 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that kid... well the roles are changed now and there will be quite some twist in story now, I wonder what's next and I hope Yuki survives!
Feb 8, 2013 2:17 PM

Nov 2011
They are such idiots LOL.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Oct 18, 2013 12:26 PM

Jun 2011
Fuucking idiotic humans. Man they're annoying me so much!

WTF Is Akira doing, man I know he's trying to sort out his feeling and get some of his questions answered, but it's pissing me off. Damn.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 8, 2014 2:18 PM

Dec 2013
I've read through some of the first few pages of this thread, and noticed a few people bashing the anime because they believe that the story and characters are inconsistent. Fair point, but as a few other people have probably said, don't assume that the source material contains these same inconsistencies. Honestly the only thing I can say is to go read the source material (the manga). A lot of these inconsistencies with the story and particularly the characters are exclusive to the anime. This is a result of the anime's production team deviating from the manga, and the only reason this is even an issue is because they thought it was a good idea to add or change some of the elements in the anime that were fine as they were in the manga, and actually changing them for the worse.

I enjoy the anime adaption for what it is, and it was nice to see it stay, for the most part, faithful to the manga, but if anyone wants to see the story they were trying to tell in this adaption done right then I'd advise you to read the manga instead.
Kuro_YuukiFeb 8, 2014 2:26 PM
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Dec 2, 2015 12:31 AM

Aug 2013
DON'T OPEN THE DOOR -_____-
Jan 17, 2016 5:36 PM

Jan 2013
They fell for the oldest trick in the book.
Too bad Akira switched sides so easily.
Jan 30, 2016 4:56 AM

Nov 2014
Ugh it's one thing to kidnap a kid because of politics, but did they also have to turn him into a vampire? They couldn't have just settled with "do what we want and we'll give him back"? *sigh*

Anyways, I don't remember if it was this episode or 5, but did anyone else notice that Yuki's bright green eyes changed to bright blue when they were attacked at night? Weird xD

And in the vampire maids thing at the end, that one girl that was supposed to be a robot was wearing a box that said "Gondam" (like Gundam) xD
Jul 16, 2016 11:18 PM

Feb 2014
Seriously? You must be kidding...

I didn't see this plot convinience... they really did open the door? magi?!

This killed and pissed me off, no... pissed me off then killed me.
I was thinking in watch until episode 12 in a row but after this I''ll go to take a nap...

Can't believe. Ruined my cute mood.
TechOtakuJul 17, 2016 9:26 AM
Jul 18, 2016 12:14 PM

Jul 2014
As we can see, these students are all extremely intelligent.

2/5

Yay, 1500th post.
D-ohnutsJul 18, 2016 8:25 PM
Jan 29, 2019 10:20 AM

May 2012
lol, what a joke of a show
Feb 8, 2021 5:12 PM
Feb 2020
I don't know. Vampires have put out false weakness information. So are they safe in the church or Does The Vampires Can't Cross A Threshold Without An Invitation custom apply in this show? and does the Vampires feel really weak and a lot of pain if they enter a Church weakness apply also. If both apply they should be safe.

Akira didn't mention anything about using force to keep them out. But he did mention they would use tricks and deception to get in.

Going by the general way things go down in this anime. I fear it's Game Over for these characters in the Church.

They sure could use a Sweet Girl summoning spell.

She had to spell it out for him didn't she (Sweet Girl) Omg he's so dense. Clues galore Clues all over the place and he can't see them. Good thing his hearing is excellent and he heard the maid mention the boy. And the boy gave his name, his father's name, his father's job and his grandfathers name establishing beyond a shadow of doubt who he was and what Princess Vampire had done.

Even the densest person in anime wouldn't have been able to not finally get it.

Sweet Girl said what I worked out in ep 4. Everything absolutely every single thing which has happened in this show which involves violence = Princess ordered it or planned it or ordered, planned and supervised it.

And also: Confirmed. She said on the telephone. I will return your grandson to you with no memory. She's the one who altered Wolf's memories. And I think she implanted false ones.

I hope the retiring Prime Minister called the guys who gave him support to tell them Princess is after them now.

Wolf-kun heading of to Vampire Central... with all those Vampires who saw him leave the Church and carry cellphones and the cameras all over the school property. And the ninja she keeps on Wolf to watch him.

The best case scenario for him and his friends is if he walks into Vampire HQ at the same time maybe the mysterious backers or former backers of the Prime Minister are launching a pre-emptive strike on the Princess.

Using the cover and confusion he could get in and get out and get out with some weapons and maybe some hard drives or some kind of evidence which he or whoever could upload to expose all the vampires blackmail and killing and stuff.

The way the story is progressing is exciting.
Jun 16, 2021 4:25 AM

Aug 2017
So Mina is an antagonist now? Gondam!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 2, 2023 2:26 AM

Dec 2022
Akira seems like a fickle traitor to me. He turned on Mina on a dime, and will no doubt reconcile with her on a dime as well. The student council girl was trying to capture him and do god knows what to him once they caught him, and she's still technically alive anyway. The kid Mina arranged to be kidnapped is also alive, and was promptly returned. He's acting like they were murdered.

╔⏤═⏤╝ ╚⏤═⏤╗
Shaded Horizon

Jul 29, 2023 4:17 PM

Oct 2019
First time im looking at these forums and really surprised about the amount of people commenting on this series. First off, rip the kid. Didnt think they'd turn him but guess not. Shows that they aint playing. Second, really bruh, opening the damn door?
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Mar 31, 2010

170 by Ronninn »»
May 29, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kerobear - Feb 17, 2010

181 by Ronninn »»
May 28, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Feb 4, 2010

156 by Ronninn »»
May 28, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

porkypink - Jan 13, 2010

234 by Ronninn »»
May 27, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 6, 2010

311 by Ronninn »»
May 27, 9:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.