Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 24, 2016 1:31 PM

Oct 2014
Unionoob said:
Could someone tell me what does Ghoul gains if he eats another ghoul. They turn in kakujas. But do they gain some kind of knowledge from ghoul they consumed?

Ghouls who consume other ghouls, depending on the circumstances, can mutate in their rc cells, becoming kakujas, nothing else..
Jan 24, 2016 1:40 PM
Sep 2014
Ryuma00 said:
NorthBayAnime said:

That's ridiculous. Please slap yourself for even thinking that.

I won't be oppressed by internet bullies, I would stand by my statement

Okay crazy person
Jan 24, 2016 1:50 PM
Jan 2015
haunter_ex said:
Unionoob said:
Could someone tell me what does Ghoul gains if he eats another ghoul. They turn in kakujas. But do they gain some kind of knowledge from ghoul they consumed?

Ghouls who consume other ghouls, depending on the circumstances, can mutate in their rc cells, becoming kakujas, nothing else..

Well, I am just curios. Either I am pulling it from my ass or something looks bit strange in page 19. Knowing that Eto let him win and knew he would have to feast on her body to regain strength and that her kagune could talk. In that page he is writing with right hand and holding pen in right hand and then lather switches it to left hand and put his right hand by his ear..
Jan 24, 2016 1:58 PM

Aug 2015
haunter_ex said:

Where she made it clear that its objective is the 'V'?

She says the she want to eradicate the "warped root" that is behind all this, which is probably a reference to V. In fact, she is probably pissed of at them, i mean they tried to kill her father and they kill her mother.
Jan 24, 2016 2:33 PM

Mar 2012
Holy shit, the plot had thickened with that ending.. Arima and Furata seems to be on the same page, and they are connected to V? Which was implied as an ghoul organisation.

Also, the One-Eyed King isnt Takatsuki? Someone from 100 years back, I'm sure this was mentioned before, but I thought that was just an inaccurate info from the CCG.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jan 24, 2016 2:36 PM

Nov 2015
Luciberi said:
This isn't even funny anymore. Some people actually believe that the one-eyed king from 100 years ago is the boss of the V.

Joke's aside. V's leader is Ogura Hisashi.
Jan 24, 2016 2:40 PM

Apr 2013
*face sours*
seems like to Matsuri washuu whatever that can't be killed in a horrendous way is boring. Also he loves the sound of his voice. bet his wife loves him unconditionally too.
And if what eto said is actually the case, then ishida did a damn good job to make us believe otherwise. damn it.
I hadn't notice Kaneki's substitude arm..? imagine it sliding on a mirror. shivering.
Jan 24, 2016 2:41 PM

Jul 2014
With nothing to do i made the mistake of watching the "reaction" that Luffythewhatever did. I thought that the guy is kinda bright. I was wrong. Now i understand why most of you are so adorable, when you probably take the things that these "Reviewers" say as confirmed.
Jan 24, 2016 2:46 PM

May 2013
Is Furuta working for every organization ?Triple agent ,he might be as strong as Arima,time will tell.And looks like queen Eto needs her king :^)
Lead me out of the dark,bishounen space Jesus.
Jan 24, 2016 2:46 PM

Jul 2015
Nuvviveji said:
Adacchan said:
What happened with TG? Sometimes, the chapters are so bored :c

This time, only the last 2 pages were a little interesting.
This is supposedly a seinen, they usually try to have a meaningful plot. Stick to shounens if you want mindless carnage and immemorable characters.

Oya oya, take it easy. Even in shounen (or any other genre), there are boring chapters & I know it.
Even so, I'm considering some chapters as the calm before the storm.

Jan 24, 2016 2:51 PM

Dec 2014
KoSparrows said:
*face sours*
seems like to Matsuri washuu whatever that can't be killed in a horrendous way is boring. Also he loves the sound of his voice. bet his wife loves him unconditionally too.
Actually that might not be the case according to Chibi, if you know who I'm talking about. Overall he assumes that she's going to kill him due to a picture in the calender with Matsuri and his wife is scratched at her face and some other bullshit. Too tired to get you the pictures, check his Twitter if you want.
Jan 24, 2016 2:54 PM

Jun 2013
Holy crap what an amazing chapter. I thought we all knew that Eto wasnt the king but it looks like the king actually exists. Did not see that thing with Arima coming at all
Jan 24, 2016 2:56 PM

Oct 2014
Nuvviveji said:
haunter_ex said:

I'm curious as about to what she might be lying and why she was lying. :)
For example she's lying about Kuroiwa. He did cut her hand off but she didn't cut his. Yoshimura did.

I thought even though had been Eto, but I went to see the old chapters and you're right. :)

But what is the relevance to her lie about it? Or perhaps mistranslation
Jan 24, 2016 3:00 PM

Dec 2014
haunter_ex said:
Nuvviveji said:
For example she's lying about Kuroiwa. He did cut her hand off but she didn't cut his. Yoshimura did.

I thought even though had been Eto, but I went to see the old chapters and you're right. :)

The relevance of her lie is unknown as of yet. It could be mistranslation also, MangaStream usually rushes their release but polishes it over the week.
Jan 24, 2016 3:03 PM

Jul 2014
haunter_ex said:
Nuvviveji said:

No, he isn't right. She said in the chapter. That she lost an arm vs Kuroiwa and that years later she lost that arm again. As you can see here .
Jan 24, 2016 3:09 PM

Dec 2014
Arcanix said:
haunter_ex said:

No, he isn't right. She said in the chapter. That she lost an arm vs Kuroiwa and that years later she lost that arm again. As you can see here .
Just checked the scans of this chapter again, you're correct and I'm wrong. Although, I don't believe that it was translated like that at first if my memory serves me, but that's irrelevant.
Jan 24, 2016 3:16 PM

Oct 2014
AndyShoes said:
haunter_ex said:

Where she made it clear that its objective is the 'V'?

She says the she want to eradicate the "warped root" that is behind all this, which is probably a reference to V. In fact, she is probably pissed of at them, i mean they tried to kill her father and they kill her mother.

By Ishida's way of doing things, I think he would leave it more obvious if it was just the 'V' ... not excluding the possibility just be the 'V', of course ...
Jan 24, 2016 3:30 PM

Oct 2014
Arcanix said:
haunter_ex said:

my bad, I read the manga on that link here which was posted on the same topic...
Jan 24, 2016 3:36 PM

Apr 2013
Nuvviveji said:
]Actually that might not be the case according to Chibi, if you know who I'm talking about. Overall he assumes that she's going to kill him due to a picture in the calender with Matsuri and his wife is scratched at her face and some other bullshit. Too tired to get you the pictures, check his Twitter if you want.

the unconditional love part was sarcastic
I don't know about the pic since I haven't checked all the calendar yet, but I will, thanks.
and I have no idea who Chibi is. they seem sketchy though. no reason.
KoSparrowsJan 25, 2016 2:12 AM
Jan 24, 2016 3:37 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
So the One Eyed King and Owl/Eto are not the same people... OK

5/5
Jan 24, 2016 3:46 PM

Oct 2014
Unionoob said:

Well, I am just curios. Either I am pulling it from my ass or something looks bit strange in page 19. Knowing that Eto let him win and knew he would have to feast on her body to regain strength and that her kagune could talk. In that page he is writing with right hand and holding pen in right hand and then lather switches it to left hand and put his right hand by his ear..

Umm I reviewed the chapter and what you have written is something curious. In my view is just a gesture to be thoughtful, but I do not I doubt he has a mouth in the palm of hand kkkk
Jan 24, 2016 3:54 PM
Sep 2014
Arcanix said:
With nothing to do i made the mistake of watching the "reaction" that Luffythewhatever did. I thought that the guy is kinda bright. I was wrong. Now i understand why most of you are so adorable, when you probably take the things that these "Reviewers" say as confirmed.

You should do reviews
Jan 24, 2016 4:14 PM
Aug 2012
Arcanix said:
Ishida is ruining the manga. We need to make a petition to change the mangaka.

Mod Edit: Removed header.

Lol you are probably the only one that thinks something so retarded. Don't like it then fuck off.
Jan 24, 2016 4:16 PM
Jun 2014
Nuvviveji said:
KoSparrows said:
*face sours*
Actually that might not be the case according to Chibi, if you know who I'm talking about. Overall he assumes that she's going to kill him due to a picture in the calender with Matsuri and his wife is scratched at her face and some other bullshit. Too tired to get you the pictures, check his Twitter if you want.
he must be fucking retarded, so death flag for matsuri for something 2 days ahead and 6 months ahead? If anything I'd look at the january calander pic for 1/20 or anything with 20. This is what happens when someone gets 1 thing out of his 30000 theories right.

Edit: If it's anything it's ishida hinting for people to just watch the calender.
Love ~
Jan 24, 2016 4:20 PM

Oct 2014
I knew Arima is a double agent. Or something. Shady af.

Also, I have a shitty memory, but... Wasn't the One Eyed King portrayed as a skeleton with a old-fashioned crown on it's skull. Or as the skull with only one eye? That would explain this "100 years ago there was a OEK". Correct me if I'm wrong, I probably am, but it bugs the shit out of me.
Jan 24, 2016 4:25 PM

Nov 2014
GodofWar2015 said:
Arcanix said:
Ishida is ruining the manga. We need to make a petition to change the mangaka.

Mod Edit: Removed header.

Lol you are probably the only one that thinks something so retarded. Don't like it then fuck off.

You probably don't read TG:re threads very often, do you?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2016 4:29 PM

Nov 2015
TheOutsider6 said:
I knew Arima is a double agent. Or something. Shady af.

Also, I have a shitty memory, but... Wasn't the One Eyed King portrayed as a skeleton with a old-fashioned crown on it's skull. Or as the skull with only one eye? That would explain this "100 years ago there was a OEK". Correct me if I'm wrong, I probably am, but it bugs the shit out of me.

Yeah, OEK has always been depicted by the spooky skeleton with one eye in the right socket.

Agent-PhrankJan 24, 2016 4:34 PM
Jan 24, 2016 6:21 PM
Oct 2012
haunter_ex said:
Nuvviveji said:

according mangastream, this scene refers to the fact Arima have cut out the exact arm Kuroiwa cut off. there are different translations for each chapter, mangastream hit some independent translations hit others.
AcernosJan 24, 2016 6:25 PM
Jan 24, 2016 6:40 PM
Jan 2016
Just to be clear...people understand that the OEK never existed to begin with and was just a legend Eto built up (literally everything the OEK has done, right down to description, is credited to Eto) and all this chapter indicates she intends to make that legend a reality by making Kaneki her actual "king?" (The Second King.)

No one is seriously stupid enough to think there is some unknown big bad OP supreme half ghoul overlord behind the scenes, ...right? ...Please?
Jan 24, 2016 6:54 PM
Apr 2014
Mukade said:
Just to be clear...people understand that the OEK never existed to begin with and was just a legend Eto built up (literally everything the OEK has done, right down to description, is credited to Eto) and all this chapter indicates she intends to make that legend a reality by making Kaneki her actual "king?" (The Second King.)

No one is seriously stupid enough to think there is some unknown big bad OP supreme half ghoul overlord behind the scenes, ...right? ...Please?

Are you claiming that the one eyed ghoul that existed 100 years ago, that is presumably the first king (I mean who else is a dead skeleton) , that CCG was founded in response to, is a lie?
Jan 24, 2016 7:05 PM
Jan 2016
Drake1000 said:
Mukade said:

Are you claiming that the one eyed ghoul that existed 100 years ago, that is presumably the first king (I mean who else is a dead skeleton) , that CCG was founded in response to, is a lie?

The "Dead skeleton" was never anything more than a symbol to personify the legend; unless you are trying to argue all his "minions" dressed in modern Aogiri cloaks and skull masks also existed 100 years ago.

On top of that, no where did Eto say this ghoul was the OEK or "original" OEK. She merely mentioned their existence as a cornerstone for revolution. That's the fanbase jumping to assumptions as usual.
Jan 24, 2016 8:05 PM
Sep 2014
I want to see a skeleton be the OEK. I think its plausible. I mean Noro was basically a skeleton.

Jan 24, 2016 11:06 PM

Mar 2012
When was it said that V is behind the CCG? Or is everyone just making baseless assumptions?
skwok-ravenJan 24, 2016 11:18 PM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jan 25, 2016 12:38 AM

Aug 2013
NorthBayAnime said:
I want to see a skeleton be the OEK. I think its plausible. I mean Noro was basically a skeleton.

Sigh... How the hell is that plausible
Jan 25, 2016 2:08 AM
Apr 2014
Mukade said:
Drake1000 said:

The "Dead skeleton" was never anything more than a symbol to personify the legend; unless you are trying to argue all his "minions" dressed in modern Aogiri cloaks and skull masks also existed 100 years ago.

On top of that, no where did Eto say this ghoul was the OEK or "original" OEK. She merely mentioned their existence as a cornerstone for revolution. That's the fanbase jumping to assumptions as usual.

Well of course he's a symbol you just admitted what the rest of the fanbase thinks, that the skeletton and "first king" refers to the ghoul that died 100 yrs ago. He obviously is not the actual king of Aogiri, just some sort of inspiration for Eto that she crowned first king because of the great change he brought as a One-eyed.
Jan 25, 2016 2:18 AM

Jul 2011
can some one remind me of washu family history?
Jan 25, 2016 2:26 AM

Aug 2013
Drake1000 said:
Mukade said:

Well of course he's a symbol you just admitted what the rest of the fanbase thinks, that the skeletton and "first king" refers to the ghoul that died 100 yrs ago. He obviously is not the actual king of Aogiri, just some sort of inspiration for Eto that she crowned first king because of the great change he brought as a One-eyed.

yea. and the second king is going to become Kaneki(at least that's what Eto is planning).

King is supposed to have an unparalleled amount of power. Eto realized that she can't be the one. so everything comes down to Kaneki. and of course it wasn't definite that He was supposed to be the King. He was just a prototype. everything that happened to Kaneki in TG is making him stronger. He is a growing perfection as Kanou said. That's why Kaneki is the most qualified to become King.
Jan 25, 2016 3:49 AM

Mar 2015
skwok-raven said:
When was it said that V is behind the CCG? Or is everyone just making baseless assumptions?

Same I don't remember V saying that

thought they were an independent group that just wanted balance or something
Jan 25, 2016 4:29 AM

Jul 2014
We're all going to end up in hell. sigh...
Jan 25, 2016 5:38 AM

Dec 2015
Amon = OEK confirmed in this chapter.
"I'm not gonna die, I've got a cat that's waiting for me at home"

Jan 25, 2016 5:51 AM
Nov 2015
Well, we got some answers to some of our questions but more questions pop up nice way to keep the readers interested. And seriously Eto looks more mature and sexy here but that Shao girl's doing stretching exercises is so damn hot gave me a fucking hard on. Anyways is Arima working for V? What are they planning with Kaneki and speaking of kaneki what wrong with his arm? It looks like a fucking iguana's.

But im calling it Kaneki is or will be the one eyed king Eto said that the appearances of a OE ghoul is some kind of sign for a huge change plus the title of the chapter where Eto and Kaneki is fighting is called the Second King but since Eto said so herself that she's not the King theres a big chance that its Kaneki or some new OP ghoul.
DicKagune-69Jan 25, 2016 5:46 PM
Jan 25, 2016 5:54 AM

Oct 2011
I have no idea why everyone is talking about Kaneki being OEK...

I may be wrong, but aren't Furuta and Onitsune Washuu the only people who call Arima by his first name?
Jan 25, 2016 6:48 AM

Oct 2014
SleighBells said:
Urie confirmed OEK.
Jan 25, 2016 6:49 AM

Dec 2015
Angstyfrankie said:
SleighBells said:
Urie confirmed OEK.

My bad, I meant Akira.
"I'm not gonna die, I've got a cat that's waiting for me at home"

Jan 25, 2016 7:44 AM

Sep 2014
Fuck I'm so hyped now, reading this before going to study was a bad idea.
Jan 25, 2016 8:28 AM
Sep 2014
Luciberi said:
NorthBayAnime said:

It is plausible wether you like it or not
Jan 25, 2016 8:41 AM

Aug 2013
NorthBayAnime said:
Luciberi said:

no it's not plausible. there is 0% chance of that.
Jan 25, 2016 8:52 AM

Mar 2014
I'm going with the side that says she's going to name Kaneki as the One Eyed King.

.. Or Kaneki's father. Just kidding.
Jan 25, 2016 9:06 AM
Sep 2014
Luciberi said:
NorthBayAnime said:

no it's not plausible. there is 0% chance of that.

There is a .1% chance so it is plausible
Jan 25, 2016 10:24 AM

Aug 2014
Takizawa is gonna rape the Hachikawa squad soooooo fucking bad, it's not even funny man xD

So there's a connection between Arima and V? Oh boy, this is getting interesting.

And finally, Eto's speech and the reveal that she isn't the One-Eyed King but then again, who is it? The most obvious choice would be Kaneki...we'll have to wait and see.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

124 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

140 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

146 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

151 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 68 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mech4nic - Mar 12, 2016

129 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.