Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2014 7:54 AM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
chap5= extras???
oh my good they were so good

Q_q sad that a good yaoi is over
Sep 17, 2014 11:42 PM

Dec 2012
Gosh the extras were so cute, nice to see it told from Oodoi's perspective.
Nov 26, 2015 1:55 PM

Oct 2014
Nice Story ^^b
Nov 26, 2015 7:29 PM

Mar 2013
Fluffy from first to last, and I liked the yakuza theme in it, but it came to be annoying sometimes with unnecessary drama here and there. Still, it was a nice read. Expected of Natsume Isaku. 7/10
Nov 26, 2015 11:31 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Good, good; believable cause and effect. There wasn't really a time when I couldn't understand a character's feelings; even if I wasn't sure before, I was able to easily understand after. That's what I like to see; things that don't form from nothing. There is always a reason that isn't pulled out of nowhere, there's usually nothing that suddenly becomes a problem without something triggering it. That should be a given, but nope.

I've been kinda eh about manga dealing with yakuza; the usual cliches which go along with them tend to turn me away, but I was fine with this. I'm really glad I gave it a chance.

Kinda going along with what I said before, the characters were understandable, which helped make them easy to relate to and enjoyable.

Just one thing; I felt most problems brought on by the characters (their insecurities and such) were handled well enough while some of the external conflicts were handled a bit... rough. Yet some of the internal conflicts were solved after the external conflicts were solved. Honestly, the main external conflict which wasn't handle very well was the very last bit with the leaking of the this and that and it was kinda just solved with, "Jk, there's another way, eyyy". That was weak; the rest were fine enough.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jul 14, 2016 9:01 AM

Jul 2012
It was very mundane overall. I was never really interested in either characters or the story.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sugar Code Chapter 4 Discussion

qpq - Sep 10, 2014

1 by Roth »»
Sep 17, 2014 11:27 PM

Poll: » Sugar Code Chapter 3 Discussion

qpq - Sep 10, 2014

1 by Roth »»
Sep 17, 2014 11:10 PM

Poll: » Sugar Code Chapter 2 Discussion

qpq - Sep 10, 2014

1 by Roth »»
Sep 17, 2014 10:54 PM

Poll: » Sugar Code Chapter 1 Discussion

qpq - Sep 10, 2014

1 by Roth »»
Sep 17, 2014 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.