Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 23, 2015 9:08 PM
Jan 2010
Since, Mu first appeared I could read him clear as water, and guessed he had liked Maru since always and all that crap.
I really like Mu, he's like an adorable pet - and what's the problem if he has an active libido?? People are free to live their own lives humph

Anyway, I keep hoping things will work better for Mu, but Maru just keeps pissing me off and I just feel like beating him up & find myself quoting Shakespeare's Richard III: "DESPAIR AND DIE!" XD Yes, I keep cursing Maru like that and I'm always wishing Mu will dump his ass, so he learns.
Am I the only who gets this pissed? Do others enjoy seeing this sort of relationship? Maru calls it teasing, but I'm a teaser, and the sort to bully my beloved ones and I never hurt 'em like that...
Feb 3, 2015 6:54 AM

Dec 2014
Regsly said:
I just feel like beating him up & find myself quoting Shakespeare's Richard III: "DESPAIR AND DIE!" XD

Haha, I love this comment :D

Totally agreed. I also think that Mu is a really likeable character, especially with his long unrequited love for Maru. Maru, on the other hand just makes my blood boil. Why is he so cruel to the person he claims he loves? What he's doing is not some teasing that both parties enjoy and find funny but he's really being a bully. I get that he might be jealous because of Mu's long dating history but come on, he shouldn't be so mean and hurt Mu on purpose.
Feb 5, 2015 7:45 AM
Jan 2010
Hehe thanks <3

Exactly! For starters, everyone has a past, if u love someone u must accept it! And if Maru had "manned-up", he could've been together with Mu a long time ago. But no, he's one of those bisexuals who's a coward!

(I'm not saying everyone needs to know one's sexual preference, I mean ppl usually don't go & ask "Are u straight?" as opposed to "R u gay?"... Well, except that one psycho homosexual I met. He sure wanted to make sure I wasn't hitting on his boyfriend or something - who happens to be one of my best friends - & yes hitting on an homosexual man is on my top priorities, creep guy! I've lived 20 something years just for that purpose, I'm not asexual at all, nope, me, I'm a gay-man predator, where's my alien?! Now get away! ... Everything's fine now, his true face came out with things like this & kicked in the ass he got xD sorry... memories *facepalm*).

Yes, I'm not saying: climb to a mountain & shout from the hills so everyone can know your sexual identity & sexual preference. No, and u must be weary of oppressive prejudiced lunatics, yes, as well as careful at work. But Maru... Such a coward, he let everything happen in front of him without a single word of his true thoughts, while begrudgingly ruminating inside. So he has no right to complain or act on his jealousness and feelings of the past.

Mu's body is his own to do wut he will.

Finally, the true BDSM community doesn't act like this. First, it's consensual, then there's no psychological torture, or Pavlov hound's treatment: I swear it looks like it's what he's doing to Mu, 'cuz he mistreats him, then gives him affection. Their objectives are control, trust, openness, pleasure through pain - not violence of any sort... And since Mu doesn't seem to be that kind of masochist, u better cut it now, Maru-san, or me, an avid reader & post student of literature & culture will go Indiana Jones (& all sort of movies like this) on u, find a way to enter the imaginary universe, and kick your butt while wearing my steel toe leather boots!!! *justice pose* They've come in handy when I was in college, they come in handy when I'm walking alone at night, they'll come in handy YET AGAIN!!! muahahahah

(and this is when u run away totally creped out xD)
RegslyJan 22, 2016 6:14 PM
Nov 19, 2015 2:33 PM

Mar 2013
LOL he gets on my nerves too
Jun 26, 2017 8:59 PM

Apr 2016
I couldn't understand Maru. He may like to tease his love interest, but he truly hurt Mu's feelings without prior consent... I actually felt bad for Mu, when he thought his boyfriend was too ashamed to let people know they're dating... I would have appreciated it much more, if Maru recognized that he was wrong for hurting Mu (unless Mu enjoyed it), and to be affectionate. .______. It's truly not that difficult to be a doting dating partner, and Maru was just being stubborn.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koibito Kijunchi dj - U Know... Chapter 1 Discussion

Heiize - Nov 19, 2015

1 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 26, 2017 8:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.