Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2013 1:52 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The sequel movie of A-ko! Well it sure catched up were the last one left with all the great characters in it like Mari! The ending was pretty funny and well a funny movie in general!

Lets see what the third movie brings us!
Oct 31, 2015 3:31 PM

Nov 2013
Not as good as the first movie, but still entertaining.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 21, 2016 11:30 PM

Jun 2014
This was great, and had lots of funny moments like the first movie, and was almost just as good as the first movie in my opinion.

Jun 26, 2017 2:12 AM
Mar 2017
Always loved the nostalgia. Project A-Ko was one of my few old faves from way back and I still enjoy it today. the humor and always making parody of other animes in the process.
Sep 24, 2017 3:02 AM
Aug 2014
Not enough A-Ko and B-Ko rivalry in this one. Other than that it was decent.
Sep 26, 2019 9:41 PM

Nov 2012
I like this one better than the first, it wasn't as long and didn't overstay it's welcome.

Though maybe it cause I watched this straight after the first so was more in tone on what to expect from it.
Jun 3, 2020 10:02 AM

Feb 2012
Like father like daughter lmao

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 1, 2022 3:06 PM
Jan 2021
I thoroughly did not enjoy this the first time I watched it, but gave it another chance now that it got the blu-ray remaster treatment like the first A-ko did. My hat's off to the team that worked on fixing it up, the quality is superb and is leaps and bounds better than the blurry 524p version I'd seen originally. Having it look nice goes a long way it letting me enjoy it more. I still don't think it's that great an OVA compared to the original movie - mainly for the focus on B-ko's father and more silliness of it all - but it wasn't nearly as bad as I remembered it being. Bumped my score up by 3 points for now, but I'm happy I no longer dislike it so much anymore. The remaster really is a visual feast and fun to watch, even if I don't care for the plot or this style of humor. I'm really looking forward to Discotek's remaster of A-ko 3 which I think is coming out at the end of this month. I remember really liking that OVA a lot. Can't wait to see it in HD now.
PrawnGuardDec 1, 2022 3:22 PM
Dec 17, 2022 8:57 PM
Mar 2019
My opinion about the OVA it's simple: very funny, it have a many funny scenes. No is better than of the first OVA, but is a good OVA.
Nov 10, 2023 3:28 AM

Oct 2018
The 2nd one is just as good as the first one.
Jul 26, 6:49 AM
May 2018
There's not as much slap-stick humour, but still a great episode! I lol'd at B-ko's dad, he should appear more.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.