Forum Settings
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 15, 2015 2:34 PM
May 2014
Do you guys think the anime is to just advertise the LN or is it popular enough to actually keep up and complete the story eventually?
Aug 15, 2015 2:49 PM
Jan 2014
The sales are bad so there will probably be only this one season. Also, they are adapting 1 Volume into 1 Season, so just getting animated those Volumes which are already written would take 6 Seasons, and it's nowhere near the end. So, yeah, not happening.

Which is sad, because I absolutely love the novel. One of the best I dare say.
Aug 23, 2015 9:38 PM

Feb 2011
MasaneX said:
The sales are bad so there will probably be only this one season. Also, they are adapting 1 Volume into 1 Season, so just getting animated those Volumes which are already written would take 6 Seasons, and it's nowhere near the end. So, yeah, not happening.

A-friggin-greed.

I feel like this could be an epic anime if they had a season per volume, on par with tons of other longer anime series. Each season focuses on a character it seems. And thats pretty good.
Sep 23, 2015 11:04 AM

Jan 2013
Does anyone have an idea on when it might end? The translation has gotten up to four volumes so I am just wondering.
Sep 23, 2015 11:41 AM

Apr 2013
Major123 said:
Does anyone have an idea on when it might end? The translation has gotten up to four volumes so I am just wondering.

it will probably at last go for 10 volumes.
Sep 23, 2015 12:54 PM

Jan 2013
Zefyris said:
Major123 said:

Hmm how many volumes are done now?
Sep 23, 2015 7:07 PM

Jun 2014
Major123 said:
Zefyris said:

Six, I believe
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2015 5:04 AM

Mar 2010
MasaneX said:

I don't agree the number of seasons it would take to adapt everything. Some of the volumes like vol 4 & 5 could be animated together for example.
Sep 24, 2015 10:45 AM

Apr 2013
Major123 said:
Zefyris said:

six. The scenario is quite unpredictable so it's difficult to say when it's going to finish, even after 6th volume, the author likes to surprise us all the time. So.... somewhere between 10 and 16 volumes as a whole, just to be "sure". Most probably somewhere between 10-13 though.
Sep 24, 2015 7:46 PM

Jun 2014
Jagd84 said:
MasaneX said:

I don't agree the number of seasons it would take to adapt everything. Some of the volumes like vol 4 & 5 could be animated together for example.

I agree. I haven't read volume 5 yet or finished volume 4 (oh the woes of the fans who can't read japanese), but I think that with a season a few episodes longer than this one they could also put volumes 2 and 3 together, for example.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2015 3:33 PM

Jan 2010
I really doubt that will get more anime.

First, because the DVD's for sale is VERY low
Second, the sale of LN did not improve
Third, for a first season that was not there a success, a studio in bad shape would not risk doing other seasons risking thus further knowing that they are already 6 volumes, that is, if you do a second, would have to do all the rest.

The only possibility would be if it turned a hit as Monogatari Series or Durarara, but ...

We can only regret and hope to in the future, some studio 'rich' do a remake and suits all seasons, and each piece of LN with at least 12 episodes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Oct 23, 2015 5:52 PM
Oct 2014
Or. everyone could just buy all the volumes they can find and pray that they continue it? Even though I can't read Japanese I'm still trying to find the LN so at least I'll basically be saying, "Yes here is money. Please make more."
Oct 24, 2015 12:24 AM

Apr 2013
WillKamio said:
I really doubt that will get more anime.

First, because the DVD's for sale is VERY low
Second, the sale of LN did not improve
Third, for a first season that was not there a success, a studio in bad shape would not risk doing other seasons risking thus further knowing that they are already 6 volumes, that is, if you do a second, would have to do all the rest.

The only possibility would be if it turned a hit as Monogatari Series or Durarara, but ...

We can only regret and hope to in the future, some studio 'rich' do a remake and suits all seasons, and each piece of LN with at least 12 episodes.

The LN sales more than doubled so they did improve. It wasn't something spectacular like lots of other LNs but anime improved quite a lot the sales anyway.
The BD almost didn't sell indeed.

More topics from this board

» Volume 7 Release date ( 1 2 )

Kilvann - May 31, 2016

62 by RivailleAcker »»
Jul 2, 8:28 PM

» This light novel is finished? How many chapters this have?

jpxavowwgamer - Jul 15, 2021

7 by AsTralonTop »»
Jan 9, 3:25 PM

» Chapters in the Novels

VilkaTheWolf - Sep 25, 2015

10 by removed-user »»
May 25, 2023 11:53 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2015

19 by DatBoi18 »»
Apr 21, 2023 12:06 AM

» volume 6 discussion

Ghoultulhu - Sep 1, 2015

24 by Chrome_Falcon »»
Aug 4, 2022 7:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.