Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 27, 2015 10:27 AM
Apr 2015
I don't know why people are still suprised with the SoL anime original ending. You know this was coming when they stretched out all of the original SoL content + fillers to make 5-6 episodes worth of SoL just to get the actual battle of 8th card... sign...

At this point it doesn't matter for me whether they actually correct it in season 4. Why? Because Drei (manga) has much more content and lesser comedy compared to the previous parts that the studio most likely would branch off the original source just to give another SoL ending.
Sep 27, 2015 11:43 AM

Jul 2007
frenze12 said:
I don't know why people are still suprised with the SoL anime original ending. You know this was coming when they stretched out all of the original SoL content + fillers to make 5-6 episodes worth of SoL just to get the actual battle of 8th card... sign...

The content added till now is great and actually helps and they had to do it to end it on the end of 2wei.
Sep 27, 2015 11:57 AM

Mar 2008
CookingPriest said:
The content added till now is great and actually helps and they had to do it to end it on the end of 2wei.

Yeah, in the end this works as the end of 2wei and that story. The stuff that wasn't in this episode probably should be the first episode of Drei. Set the tone of the next story in the next story. In the end this is the end of the SoL stuff so....kind of makes sense to let the lighter side of the story have its moment before it ends.
Sep 27, 2015 12:10 PM

Jul 2007
FlareKnight said:
CookingPriest said:

Yeah, in the end this works as the end of 2wei and that story. The stuff that wasn't in this episode probably should be the first episode of Drei. Set the tone of the next story in the next story. In the end this is the end of the SoL stuff so....kind of makes sense to let the lighter side of the story have its moment before it ends.

NO. It does not.
The change in the final episode is the only incomprehensible one.

People could have been hyped by the cliffhanger(not to mention that the cliffhanger is the payoff for all the build up), now they will just go "meh, we get more of sol yuri next season".
Sep 27, 2015 12:51 PM
Apr 2015
CookingPriest said:
FlareKnight said:

NO. It does not.
The change in the final episode is the only incomprehensible one.

People could have been hyped by the cliffhanger(not to mention that the cliffhanger is the payoff for all the build up), now they will just go "meh, we get more of sol yuri next season".

What would you prefer: a "mhe" avarage SoL ending? or a cliffhanger out of nowhere, "shit what is going on, i want more" ending?
Sep 27, 2015 1:00 PM

May 2010
frenze12 said:
What would you prefer: a "mhe" avarage SoL ending? or a cliffhanger out of nowhere, "shit what is going on, i want more" ending?

"A cliffhanger out of nowhere" is actually a perfect followup to the whole "parallel world princess" reveal, which falls flat otherwise.
Sep 27, 2015 2:22 PM

Jul 2007
OneMore said:
frenze12 said:

"A cliffhanger out of nowhere" is actually a perfect followup to the whole "parallel world princess" reveal, which falls flat otherwise.

^This.

The cliffhanger was logical build up of what was going on.
Them doing homework was NOT.
Sep 27, 2015 2:38 PM

Sep 2013
antonn said:
AcidPunk said:
As a fan of the manga 6/10
As a lolicon freak 10/10 Can't wait for the specials.

http://gelbooru.com/images/b9/37/b937252f68dbb5a405ec3782d4f3db58.webm

That's what I call silver lining
Sep 27, 2015 3:16 PM

Jul 2007
Well I read the thread BEFORE watching the episode wans I was so disappointed by what you guys wrote here that I went and marathoned the manga. Since this is an anime discussion I'm not gonna comment on how fUCKING EPIC it was. But damn seriously although I agree with everyone that the original cliffhanger ending would be MUCH better this wasn't bad at all. It's quite obvious they are gonna be faithful to the original story they even revealed Angelica in the end. For me it doesn't really matter how they closed the season. I'm more than happy that we are gonna have more and that it's gonna be beyond awesome. I doubt they wil have any space for any SOL stufff in next season. And even for all the episodes till now althought I haven't read the manga counterpart and I dunno which are filler and which are not i THOROUGHLY enjoyed them. So if they make them as good if they are in contact with the story I don't mind them at all. Just keep the same level of animation and that awesome OST next season too please. 9/10 Prisma Illya is fucking awesome, damn I'm enjoying it more than I enjoyed Unlimited Bladeworks.
Sep 27, 2015 5:07 PM

Mar 2015
Cloudy said:
I doubt they wil have any space for any SOL stufff in next season .

Don't doubt Silver Link's ability to insert needless SOL and pandering loli fanservice in places where it's uncalled for
Sep 27, 2015 10:26 PM

Jul 2007
Cloudy said:
Well I read the thread BEFORE watching the episode wans I was so disappointed by what you guys wrote here that I went and marathoned the manga. Since this is an anime discussion I'm not gonna comment on how fUCKING EPIC it was. But damn seriously although I agree with everyone that the original cliffhanger ending would be MUCH better this wasn't bad at all. It's quite obvious they are gonna be faithful to the original story they even revealed Angelica in the end. For me it doesn't really matter how they closed the season. I'm more than happy that we are gonna have more and that it's gonna be beyond awesome. I doubt they wil have any space for any SOL stufff in next season. And even for all the episodes till now althought I haven't read the manga counterpart and I dunno which are filler and which are not i THOROUGHLY enjoyed them. So if they make them as good if they are in contact with the story I don't mind them at all. Just keep the same level of animation and that awesome OST next season too please. 9/10 Prisma Illya is fucking awesome, damn I'm enjoying it more than I enjoyed Unlimited Bladeworks.

Majority of additions this season actually improve the characterization and build up, not to mention there are things in anime that were added that build up towards plots way beyond the 3rei plotline.

The only really baffling addition was this episode, but I guess japan hates cliffhangers, since SAO2 did the similar kind of thing?
Sep 27, 2015 10:28 PM

Jan 2008
Oh god, gender bender gil. Next season already sounds awesome.
Sep 28, 2015 5:00 AM

Aug 2014
Illyricus said:
antonn said:

Fem Gil is indeed a thing.

That's not really a female Gil, she is

However Type Moon did an illustration of how a female Gilgamesh would look and this is the result:

I find it funny how when they went for Proto!Saber to the Saber we have now, she got ridiculously poofy shoulders, and now that we have genderswapped Gil she loses the giant shoulders.
Sep 28, 2015 8:22 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I didn't know Illya could use Urarenge, which makes sense why she could fight Gil alone. Their battle was well-animated and cool.

The fanservice was quite surprising as usual

Hope 3rei would appear at Winter 2016

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 28, 2015 8:28 AM

Mar 2015
And people say Silver Link's Prisma Illya's focus isn't on the fanservice xD

Prisma Illya Herz BD specials [NSFW]
http://gfycat.com/CookedLargeGrackle

I fully expect them to adapt their own brand of AO SOL in the first part of 3rei, hope I'm wrong though
Sep 28, 2015 8:38 AM
Apr 2015
MightyM16 said:

I fully expect them to adapt their own brand of AO SOL in the first part of 3rei, hope I'm wrong though

they get away with it because the fanservice "helps telling and completes the story". And that's exactly what's 3rei is going to be... shivers... the horror...
Sep 28, 2015 8:50 AM

Mar 2015
frenze12 said:
MightyM16 said:

they get away with it because the fanservice "helps telling and completes the story". And that's exactly what's 3rei is going to be... shivers... the horror...

IF they manage to follow the manga, 3rei will be fucking amazing though.
I really hope they do follow it and don't try to include needless SOL scenes
Sep 28, 2015 10:35 AM

Jul 2007
MightyM16 said:

Specials have always been that way. They are just fluff for those buying the DVDs. No worse than adding UBW Good End or extending the groping scene as a bonus content.

The difference is you won't find that kind of shit in the actual episodes - most of stuff in the episodes is actually meaningful and helps to build up the story.
Sep 28, 2015 10:53 AM

May 2013
MightyM16 said:

Not ALL specials are that lewd, as a matter of fact last season we got one that explains in detail why out twin tailed tsundere is the bitchmaid of golden drills.

I bet this time around the last special that shows Sakura Matou(?).

I suspect they splurged on the SOL episodes on herz! because there will be no time for them in 3rei, I expect it to be like a non stop train from episode 1.
Sep 28, 2015 11:19 AM

Mar 2015
CookingPriest said:
MightyM16 said:

Specials have always been that way. They are just fluff for those buying the DVDs. No worse than adding UBW Good End or extending the groping scene as a bonus content.

The difference is you won't find that kind of shit in the actual episodes - most of stuff in the episodes is actually meaningful and helps to build up the story.

> comparing an actual canon ending of the VN with the lewd shameless filler loli fanservice Prisma provides while basically saying it's the same thing

Fai, pls

Besides considering Prisma make most of their income thanks due to their BD's/DVD's content like this is pretty revealing on what kind of audience they are targeting
Also you said that people won't find this kind of shit in the episodes, lol I guess you forgot about the festival episode or the added yuri kisses on episode 8 and 10, and the unnecessary SOL scene in episode 10

mangamuscle said:

Not ALL specials are that lewd, as a matter of fact last season we got one that explains in detail why out twin tailed tsundere is the bitchmaid of golden drills.

Wasn't last season BD extra the one with the yuri kisses in the hot spring?

I suspect they splurged on the SOL episodes on herz! because there will be no time for them in 3rei, I expect it to be like a non stop train from episode 1.

I hope you're right
MightyM16Sep 28, 2015 11:28 AM
Sep 28, 2015 11:35 AM

May 2013
MightyM16 said:

mangamuscle said:

Nope, the hot spring episode was an OAD included with special editions of the manga, there was also one (kind of boring) OAD for the first season and you can bet there will be one for herz next year (it is released about the same time the new season starts).

So there is no chance you got the hot spring disc unless you wanted, because afaik there is also a normal edition manga of the same volume.

Maybe I do not fuse so much about the fanservice since for me it is ok as long as it is between lolis or it is a loli doing it on an adult (i.e. Kuro on Tiga). I would drop it the instant the reverse happens (i.e. Shiro makes a real move on the girls) because that would be abuse as seen in real life.
Sep 28, 2015 11:44 AM

Jul 2007
mangamuscle said:

I am thinking that will be the premiere of 3rei.
Sep 28, 2015 11:52 AM

Feb 2015
Wow...the last couple of minutes really changed what could have been a very good starting point for objectively the best part of Prilya
Sep 28, 2015 12:24 PM

Mar 2015
mangamuscle said:
MightyM16 said:

Nope, the hot spring episode was an OAD included with special editions of the manga, there was also one (kind of boring) OAD for the first season and you can bet there will be one for herz next year (it is released about the same time the new season starts).

So there is no chance you got the hot spring disc unless you wanted, because afaik there is also a normal edition manga of the same volume.

Maybe I do not fuse so much about the fanservice since for me it is ok as long as it is between lolis or it is a loli doing it on an adult (i.e. Kuro on Tiga). I would drop it the instant the reverse happens (i.e. Shiro makes a real move on the girls) because that would be abuse as seen in real life.

Oh thanks for clarifying

Anyway, I heard one of the kiss scene of this OVA (or whatever it was) was actually one of the most watched videos in NicoNico

Japan always showing off where it's priorities are...
Sep 29, 2015 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
Overall, the episode although not exciting at 100%, still managed to save themselves in extreme. Not bad the final battle, but a little more malice would not be bad. Excellent designs, animations were of excellent quality. Cliffhanger very interesting, I look forward to the third season.
Together in this season it was not up to what was seen previously, save for the excellent work done by Silver Link and for the few positive things views.

7/10
Oct 1, 2015 1:32 AM
Apr 2015
SoL and that "mhe" ending aside, I do feel a bit irked how Ilya just almost effortless "destroyed" 2 divine constructs. Even Excaliber, a divine construct and a last phantasm couldn't even scratch that shield... (not to mention nasu's retcon about it). It seems the writer is trying to tell us something...
Oct 1, 2015 9:56 AM

Mar 2015
frenze12 said:
SoL and that "mhe" ending aside, I do feel a bit irked how Ilya just almost effortless "destroyed" 2 divine constructs. Even Excaliber, a divine construct and a last phantasm couldn't even scratch that shield... (not to mention nasu's retcon about it). It seems the writer is trying to tell us something...

Prisma isn't written by Nasu
Oct 1, 2015 11:50 PM

Jul 2007
frenze12 said:

True Magic > most of stuff in the world.

When you have a grail vessel test-tube perfect-magus(AKA
) wielding two Second-Magic-fueled sticks, you get overpowered.

Considering in FSN
It would make sense that two sticks would be very overpowered. Of course Rin could not do that since she would die from it, but Illya's body is designed to intake humongous amounts of mana and control it.

Servants are NOT the top dogs in power levels.

We are talking about the magic which was wielded/created by the dude who fought the most powerful being in the whole multiverse. No shit a degraded 1/2 as strong servant would be no match for it, divine constructs or not.
AhenshihaelOct 1, 2015 11:55 PM
Oct 3, 2015 3:51 AM
Apr 2015
CookingPriest said:
frenze12 said:

True Magic > most of stuff in the world.

When you have a grail vessel test-tube perfect-magus(AKA
) wielding two Second-Magic-fueled sticks, you get overpowered.

Considering in FSN
It would make sense that two sticks would be very overpowered. Of course Rin could not do that since she would die from it, but Illya's body is designed to intake humongous amounts of mana and control it.

Servants are NOT the top dogs in power levels.

We are talking about the magic which was wielded/created by the dude who fought the most powerful being in the whole multiverse. No shit a degraded 1/2 as strong servant would be no match for it, divine constructs or not.

Fan bias aside, i think you are giving the man more credit than he deserves.

Now divine contructs in type moon meant more than just "bigger and better". They ussually are all as old as the planet itself and share the comon concept of "not being made by humans and earthly materials". They are capable of divine spirit level thaumaturgy. Divine spirits are the highest rank of beings in F/SN, with different OP powers like how one certain god can manipulate time and another has the proto Mystic eyes of death perception that could kill beings just by looking at them.

And then there is avalon, which according to the narration not even the 5 magic's combined could ever reach it.

"Servants are NOT the top dogs in power levels"

Couldn't agree with you more, servants themself alone are only just below divine spirits. However with their NB they could rival or even surpass that level. (If what's writen in the the side materials is true at least.) Just look at gilgamesh without his NB's.

MightyM16 said:

Pretty much the most logic answer when you think about it.
frenze12Oct 3, 2015 4:18 AM
Oct 3, 2015 8:39 AM

Jul 2007
frenze12 said:

Fan bias aside, i think you are giving the man more credit than he deserves.

This is factually incorrect. First of all, neither of them were serious in that fight. It was a "minor feud" or something.
Second of all CM is strongest, followed by one of outers(don't remember which) and then ORT. There's a reason why CM is a pseudo-"leader".
Zel did not lose his magic, it decreased and he became immortal. He was already an old man when he fought him. And he still is one of the most powerful beings in the nasuverse.

Now divine contructs in type moon meant more than just "bigger and better". They ussually are all as old as the planet itself and share the comon concept of "not being made by humans and earthly materials". They are capable of divine spirit level thaumaturgy. Divine spirits are the highest rank of beings in F/SN, with different OP powers like how one certain god can manipulate time and another has the proto Mystic eyes of death perception that could kill beings just by looking at them.

And true magic shits on reality and rules.
Fifth can end universe and Second travels universes on a whim, "being as old as earth" means nothing to that type of power. Also yet again, HF stuff in my spoiler.

All True Magics shit on the things like law of conservation, equivalent exchange, common physics, etc.

A Wish-Granting perfect Magus wielding true magic is as good of a way to break a divine construct as any, especially when it is coming from someone who is only half as strong as his normal self.
Divine Constructs might be "as old as earth" and etc, but True Magic is something that is woven to the very fabric of multiverse something that exists from the Root, something that is beyond incomprehensible.

And then there is avalon, which according to the narration not even the 5 magic's combined could ever reach it.

Thats incorrect narration.
The narration wording is "up to sixth", which we do not know what it means. it could be Five Magics or it could be Dark Six(the ritual that ends magic).

"Servants are NOT the top dogs in power levels"

Couldn't agree with you more, servants themself alone are only just below divine spirits. However with their NB they could rival or even surpass that level. (If what's writen in the the side materials is true at least.) Just look at gilgamesh without his NB's.

Yes again factually incorrect.
The top dog is TM, followed by rest of Types, Arcueid and true magic users in unknown order. Then we have Gilgamesh and then we have rest of servants.

Noble Phantasms are crystalization of the heroic spirits legends. They are powerful but they are still limited by their conceptual power. You are not ever killing a Type with gae bolg or anything below EA, as an example, divine construct or not.

MightyM16 said:

"I don't like it so its not canon"
GG.
AhenshihaelOct 3, 2015 8:46 AM
Oct 3, 2015 11:03 AM
Oct 2011
Lol.
Type Mercury (ORT) = Ado Edem > Type Jupiter ? Type Saturn > The Six Sisters ? Type Pluto > Type Moon (Crimson Moon) = ArcheType Earth (Arcueid) ? Type Venus > Balor of the Evil Eye ? Arcueid (50%) > Primate Murder > Angra Mainyu > Zelretch (young) > Counter Guardian Archer > Gilgamesh > Arcueid (30%) > Lancelot (F-15) > Dark Sakura > Dark Saber > Saber > Zero Caster's Sea Demon > Lancelot > 5th Berserker > Dark Berserker ? Original Roa > 17th Roa (Elesia) > 4th Rider > Merem Solomon > 5th Lancer ? 4th Lancer = Archer ? 5th Rider > 4th Caster > 5th Caster = Nrvnqsr > Clairvoyant Fujino = Kurogiri > Kouma > 4th Assassin > 5th Assassin > Aoko > Barthomeloi ? Arcueid (6%) > Kojirou = Ciel ? Kotomine (young) = "Ryougi Shiki" = Soren Araya (within the Ogawa Building) > Gun God (Black Barrel) > Night of Wallachia ? Touko = Kayneth El-Melloi > Leysritt > Sion Tatari = Melty Blood Satsuki = R. Shiki ? Akiha = Asagami Fujino = 18th Roa > Tohno SHIKI = Alba = Heaven's Feel Shirou = Kiri > Nanaya Shiki = Reinforced Kuzuki > Sion = UBW Shirou = Waver = Bazett > Avenger = Rin = Luvia = Kotomine > Zouken > Kiritsugu > Irisviel > Maiya = Tsukihime Satsuki = Lio = Avalon Shirou = Ilya = Kariya > Sakura > Len > Kirie = Caren = Meruka > Azaka > The Dead = Possessed Corpse = Misayo = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Gun God (unequipped) > Fake Shiki = Ryuunosuke ? Tomoe > Keita San ? Shinji > Hisui = Kohaku
Oct 3, 2015 3:42 PM

Mar 2015
CookingPriest said:
frenze12 said:

GG.

Can you prove it's canon and not just a spin off?
Oct 4, 2015 8:10 AM

Jul 2007
MightyM16 said:
CookingPriest said:

GG.

That's not how this works.
You have to prove it is not canon since it is your assumption.

YggdrasilTM said:
Lol.
Type Mercury (ORT) = Ado Edem > Type Jupiter ? Type Saturn > The Six Sisters ? Type Pluto > Type Moon (Crimson Moon) = ArcheType Earth (Arcueid) ? Type Venus > Balor of the Evil Eye ? Arcueid (50%) > Primate Murder > Angra Mainyu > Zelretch (young) > Counter Guardian Archer > Gilgamesh > Arcueid (30%) > Lancelot (F-15) > Dark Sakura > Dark Saber > Saber > Zero Caster's Sea Demon > Lancelot > 5th Berserker > Dark Berserker ? Original Roa > 17th Roa (Elesia) > 4th Rider > Merem Solomon > 5th Lancer ? 4th Lancer = Archer ? 5th Rider > 4th Caster > 5th Caster = Nrvnqsr > Clairvoyant Fujino = Kurogiri > Kouma > 4th Assassin > 5th Assassin > Aoko > Barthomeloi ? Arcueid (6%) > Kojirou = Ciel ? Kotomine (young) = "Ryougi Shiki" = Soren Araya (within the Ogawa Building) > Gun God (Black Barrel) > Night of Wallachia ? Touko = Kayneth El-Melloi > Leysritt > Sion Tatari = Melty Blood Satsuki = R. Shiki ? Akiha = Asagami Fujino = 18th Roa > Tohno SHIKI = Alba = Heaven's Feel Shirou = Kiri > Nanaya Shiki = Reinforced Kuzuki > Sion = UBW Shirou = Waver = Bazett > Avenger = Rin = Luvia = Kotomine > Zouken > Kiritsugu > Irisviel > Maiya = Tsukihime Satsuki = Lio = Avalon Shirou = Ilya = Kariya > Sakura > Len > Kirie = Caren = Meruka > Azaka > The Dead = Possessed Corpse = Misayo = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Gun God (unequipped) > Fake Shiki = Ryuunosuke ? Tomoe > Keita San ? Shinji > Hisui = Kohaku

Thank y ou I can link an outdated(it does not even include the likes of Aoko, lol) user-edited wiki page that is highly debatable and as "accurate" as the rest of tm wiki, as in not at all.
Oct 4, 2015 11:56 AM
Jul 2015
MightyM16 said:
CookingPriest said:

GG.

it cant be both?
Oct 4, 2015 7:14 PM

Mar 2015
CookingPriest said:
MightyM16 said:

Then Fate/ Prototype is canon now?
Because that's the same situation as Prillya, just because something is a type moon work doesn't means it is canon because "lol multiverse"

AntiBullyRanger said:
It cant be both?

Actually, it can

don't think that's Prillya case tho

Oct 5, 2015 9:50 PM

Oct 2008
Illya's strong I agree! but some random power Quintet Fire matched-up againt Enuma Elish!? I though there's none that could match EA??!?
Descending Illya looked like an Angel with beautiful butterfly wings!
1st time that we've seen Miyu cried so many tears.
The personality of Ruby is very obnoxious as compared to Sapphire.
LOL at Rin & Luvia when they are both climbing-up they still mess with each other!
Another filler time with illya's classmates.
Who is that two? I noticed Gil armor but who is that other one beside him???
Hyped for the next season! 3rei!!
4th Season!? Now that's something! (cuz each season is every few episodes)
5/5.
10/10.
matias067Oct 5, 2015 10:01 PM

Oct 5, 2015 10:44 PM

Dec 2007
CookingPriest said:

YggdrasilTM said:
Lol.

Thank y ou I can link an outdated(it does not even include the likes of Aoko, lol) user-edited wiki page that is highly debatable and as "accurate" as the rest of tm wiki, as in not at all.

This list has so many questionable/wrong aspects I can't help but laugh at it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2015 12:01 AM

Jul 2007
MightyM16 said:
CookingPriest said:

Because that's the same situation as Prillya, just because something is a type moon work doesn't means it is canon because "lol multiverse"

Prototype directly contradicts the established rules of nasuverse, so unless it is explained, it is canon status is dubious at best.
Nothing in Prillya contradicts the established rules.
Oct 6, 2015 5:50 AM
Oct 2011
CookingPriest said:
Prototype directly contradicts the established rules of nasuverse.

How?
Oct 6, 2015 12:31 PM

Mar 2015
CookingPriest said:
MightyM16 said:

Prototype directly contradicts the established rules of nasuverse, so unless it is explained, it is canon status is dubious at best.
Nothing in Prillya contradicts the established rules.

Prisma manga spoiler

Excuses can be made for this but it's still very much of a stretch
Oct 7, 2015 12:19 AM

Aug 2014
CookingPriest said:

Prototype directly contradicts the established rules of nasuverse

Not really?
I mean if you want a easier, more rooted argument for saying it's not canon, it'd be because it was the discarded prototype of a later work that was actually published as the real canon, in the same way the KNK Web novels are no longer canon since the LN's were published. Whether or not they want to change that is their decision, but the reason it's said to not be canon is that, not because it contradicts the rules.
Oct 7, 2015 3:10 AM

Jul 2007
YggdrasilTM said:
CookingPriest said:
Prototype directly contradicts the established rules of nasuverse.

How?

MightyM16 said:

Except he did not?

Insertanamehere said:
CookingPriest said:

Prototype directly contradicts the established rules of nasuverse

Not really?
I mean if you want a easier, more rooted argument for saying it's not canon, it'd be because it was the discarded prototype of a later work that was actually published as the real canon, in the same way the KNK Web novels are no longer canon since the LN's were published. Whether or not they want to change that is their decision, but the reason it's said to not be canon is that, not because it contradicts the rules.

That too
But I am sure rules are broken too.
Oct 7, 2015 2:02 PM
Oct 2011
CookingPriest said:
YggdrasilTM said:

How?

Multiverse. 2nd magic. Or are you saying that UBW isn't canon because Shirou never used his command spells to stop Saber in all the other routes? Or Rakkyo isn't canon because it's cronology does not fit with tsukihime?
YggdrasilTMOct 7, 2015 2:07 PM
Oct 8, 2015 1:57 AM
Jun 2015
CookingPriest said:
ernietheracefan said:
And I think ufotable should doing 3rei instead.

Nopenopenopenope

SL even with t his trolling is still miles above ufotable bs.

Salty bitch still salty?
Oct 8, 2015 2:14 AM
Jun 2015
[/quote]"I don't like it so its not canon"
GG.[/quote]

How about taking your own advice, you hypocrite?
UBW is as canon as it gets. Nothing your elitist salty ass shit out can change it.
Oct 8, 2015 9:55 AM

Mar 2015
YggdrasilTM said:
CookingPriest said:

Multiverse. 2nd magic. Or are you saying that UBW isn't canon because Shirou never used his command spells to stop Saber in all the other routes? Or Rakkyo isn't canon because it's cronology does not fit with tsukihime?

There is only one version of each hero stored on the throne tho

Thus having two versions of Gil is impossible
Oct 8, 2015 3:18 PM

Jun 2008
GOD, Fate fanboys are so fucking annoying!

It's like they don't understand that anime is an adaptation and doesn't require them to be 100% like the original source.

Stop bitching about what they changed and just judge the anime on it's own merits!

Anyways, I sure love me some Loli Fate.....IMO, this series is far more entertaining and more fun to watch than other Fate anime.

Personally, I LOVE the SOL scenes, you can't make an anime with a bunch of cute girls and expect it to be all about fighting....if you want nothing but fights, go watch Fate Stay Night or Fate Zero.

If you want nothing but plot and edgy scenes....go watch that other stuff.

But if you're like me, and you enjoy light-hearted stuff with a mix of good action scenes and all around fun characters, than this is your anime.

This was definitely my favorite season.

And I'm going to be honest why.....more yuri, more relaxed episodes, and we still got plenty of great fights and plot.

This was near perfect for me, and I hope to see more of the same....fuck the Fate fanboys, this is NOT fate/stay night or fate zero.

LOLI FATE>>>>All other Fate

Loli Fate Season 3 = 9/10

Can't wait for season 4....I hope the fate fanboys will not even bother, cuz this anime series is clearly not for them.
Oct 8, 2015 4:20 PM
Jul 2015
overall disappointing compared to the manga

Way too much filler, too much fanservice and a ruined ending

CGI was ugly

3/5, saved only by the explosions

JustALEX said:
Yeah, because you know better than the "fate fanboys" that have actually read the manga
Oct 8, 2015 4:29 PM

Jun 2008
AntiBullyRanger said:
JustALEX said:
Yeah, because you know better than the "fate fanboys" that have actually read the manga

No I don't know better.....I judge this anime purely on the anime, not on the manga.

That's one thing I will never understand.

People can't separate themselves from the original source and an adaptation.

When I go to see a movie, I care about the movie and ultimately I will say whether I liked it or not based on the movie....not the books or whatever was used to make the movie possible.

Let me give you an example....Harry Potter fanboys have such a hard time watching the movies.....the books is all they think about, they can't just enjoy the movies for what they are.

They have to be overly critical of every little thing that the movies changed.
Oct 8, 2015 10:34 PM
Oct 2011
MightyM16 said:
YggdrasilTM said:

There is only one version of each hero stored on the throne tho

Thus having two versions of Gil is impossible

Jack the ripper?
Vlad?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2015

103 by ChrisDC »»
Jul 16, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

86 by ChrisDC »»
Jul 16, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2015

75 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 6, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

170 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 4, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

97 by Karva1 »»
Feb 21, 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.