Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 21, 2015 7:58 PM
May 2015
Isshuukan Friends.... So far 2 episodes in and its already driving me insane i wont spoil anything about it but it is so darn good at messing with me.

And everyone should know Clannad.. very popular I only watched it because I had nothing else (I used to try to avoid the popular ones), Clannad was probably the hardest and most heart wrenching anime I have ever watched

Both I highly suggest but have a box of tissues and a stress ball lots of stress balls
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 27, 2015 9:02 PM
Feb 2015
Yeah , clannad is the best . the best part is okazaki tomoya who a delinquent can changed by nagisa and his day is become so special .
But the other heartwarming romance is sword art online . well , altough it is an action anime the romance part is great , its about protecting someone you love .
Or you can watch nagi no asukara , but its a shame because the first 10 episode is boring but the rest of episode is really great . and i can reccomend you bakuman series , even the romance scene is few , but bakuman 3 is heartwarming , and the last eps is sad because mashiro fulfill his uncle wishes . but its a shame because there is no more heartwarming romance , well maybe im not found it yet , so i need your opinion from you guys .....
Aug 28, 2015 8:42 PM
May 2015
TAD BiT SPOILERS:

Ok my heart was just split in two, i had to go on a bike ride half way through to calm my head from the beginning and brace for the rest it did not work. 5 centimeters per second. THEY ALMOST SAW EACHOTHER SO MANY TIMES ITS UGH! So darn good but the ending Jesus its so unfair
Aug 28, 2015 8:44 PM
May 2015
And i watched Nagi no Asukara and that was sad amazing sad but also amazing, it kept swaying you from the bad ending to the good ending its was torturous but so darn good I would rewatch it any day and cry even having watched it before
Aug 29, 2015 10:17 AM

Dec 2014
Oh yeah I love Nagi no Asukara! it's heart wrenching (dat love octagon tho) but so beautiful. I have heard the hype about 5 centimeters per second... ill have to prepare my heart and watch it soon.
Aug 29, 2015 4:13 PM
May 2015
your lie in april

tugged made me cry a lil and made me go wow so much
Sep 1, 2015 10:07 AM

Jun 2015
audac1ous said:
your lie in april

tugged made me cry a lil and made me go wow so much

+1 I Loved shigatsu wa kimi no uso ; -;
Nov 4, 2015 9:30 PM
Oct 2015
An anime that messes with your head is mysterious girlfriend X, if you can get past the whole saliva thing than if you are like me you will start to see the benefits behind it. And shiatsu wa Kimi no uso will realy mess with your feelings i cries so hard during the final episode.
Feb 28, 2016 1:58 PM
May 2015
cmt0987654321 said:
An anime that messes with your head is mysterious girlfriend X, if you can get past the whole saliva thing than if you are like me you will start to see the benefits behind it. And shiatsu wa Kimi no uso will realy mess with your feelings i cries so hard during the final episode.
Yea i started watching mysterious girlfriend X and it was a little weird with the Saliva thing like you said but i could see how cute it was going to get, sadly i got distracted rewatching My Little Monster. And Shigatsu wa Kimi no uso.... That was cruel that was so emotional it was so beauitful, art was fantastic also
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime Recommendations

King_Izaya - Jun 17, 2015

42 by HiddenGalaxy »»
May 2, 2016 5:59 PM

» stuff

King_Izaya - Jun 15, 2015

27 by Aubzstein »»
Aug 16, 2015 1:47 AM

» Manga recommendations

penguinsu - Jun 25, 2015

3 by Hayama-Mizuki »»
Jul 28, 2015 12:04 PM

» Romance Anime Movies

MigNick17 - Jun 25, 2015

3 by King_Izaya »»
Jul 10, 2015 1:08 PM

» Best romance anime that you have ever seen

King_Izaya - Jun 25, 2015

11 by Scarlet_angel »»
Jul 7, 2015 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.