Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 6, 2015 11:41 AM

Aug 2010
Stark700 said:
Green Clan visual

A straitjacketed guy, a barmaid and a parrot. Very impressive clan.

Five vodkas later I have a plan...
Aug 12, 2015 4:47 AM

Mar 2014
Morimura said:
Stark700 said:
Green Clan visual

A straitjacketed guy, a barmaid and a parrot. Very impressive clan.
Hahahaha, fuck that so true.

I'm actually hoping that parrot is the Green King.
Aug 12, 2015 10:43 AM

Aug 2014
Main visual
KashKetchumAug 12, 2015 11:11 AM
Aug 12, 2015 10:55 AM

Mar 2014
Fucking beautiful (as expected).

But what's Mikoto doing there?
Aug 12, 2015 11:02 AM

Aug 2014
Lol no clue, probably just for fanservice (Tatara is there as well)
Aug 14, 2015 8:06 PM
Jul 2015
I'm sooo excited my heart Is going to burst
Fell in love with Mikoto, the animation, the plot about kings it took 3 years I'm too happy I could cry because I was just hoping there would be a 2nd season since season 1 didn't give much background

But I've read most of the side stories
Yata and Fushimi is a sad one I want them to reconcile in this
If you love K request me as a friend so we can talk about it 😊
Cried for days after Mikoto died even though I understood his complex so this resurrection theory is playing with my emotions ugh
Aug 20, 2015 9:27 AM

Nov 2012
Kryptiq said:
Main visual

oh god, yata's outfit is butt ugly. he is still a qt though
Aug 20, 2015 10:35 AM

Aug 2013
silverwalls said:
Kryptiq said:
Main visual

Couldn't agree more. His previous attire was way cooler, and it really added to his badassery. Yata's still awesome, though.
Aug 20, 2015 11:01 AM

Jun 2015
Just found out about it, really hyped for this, it wasnt the best anime ever, but I in the end I really felt like watching more of it, and its something, any info about characters/powers besides the art posted here?
Aug 20, 2015 10:03 PM
Aug 2015
Roloko said:
Araneae said:

Are we sure this is not fanmade? Purple is the first colour to guess, but I doubt it really. Yukari's (the purple haired guy from Missing Kings) colorless aura has purple colour already.

And Shiro does have some moves apparently. :D Though I wonder why he needs them? In last 2 eps of season 1 he just blocked all the attacks with his invulnerability power. O.o

We don't know if that chart is real or fanmade yet, but I do know the likely colors of the final king is either going to be purple or black. I think a Black Damocles sword would be boss looking though even if purple is my favorite color.

There is already a king with a black sword and that's the colorless king.( first season you can see it when all 4 of the kings are fighting and when Shiro absorbs the colorless king) So i think that the purple is a better theory
Aug 21, 2015 1:24 AM

Jan 2010
silverwalls said:
Kryptiq said:
Main visual

mte
that jacket makes me wanna cry lmao
Aug 29, 2015 2:44 AM
Mar 2014
the anime i am most looking forward to this fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 31, 2015 11:57 AM

Apr 2013
best news in forevah! so glad second season is happening. already know that this will be my favorite anime of 2015. i can't really think clearly when it comes to this series, i mean, i gave anime and movie a 9/10 ._.

wish hataraku maou-sama 2nd season can happens too, so i can die happily

clickable▲
Sep 8, 2015 7:41 AM

Nov 2011
Sep 8, 2015 10:45 AM

Sep 2015
The feels are going to be strong with this one.

Thank you for sharing the PV, Stark700!
Sep 8, 2015 10:25 PM

Oct 2014
Stark700 said:
Another preview

Now I'm even more hyped then before
Sep 8, 2015 11:16 PM

Mar 2014
Fuark! The PV looks absolutely stunning! Can not wait.

Cheers Stark.
Sep 9, 2015 10:00 AM

Aug 2014
So I guess we already know, which anime will be prettiest this season.
Sep 9, 2015 11:35 AM

Aug 2014
Goddammit Gohands, stop getting me more hyped for this then i already am! xD

Ok maybe not Munakata vs Mikoto (since you alredy know what happen to the latter) but i better see all those fights that was shown in the pvs occur in the main series.
Sep 9, 2015 11:41 AM

Dec 2013
Araneae said:

lol
Sep 9, 2015 12:51 PM

Aug 2014
robis798 said:
Araneae said:

lol

What? I just love how colourful this anime is. ;)
Sep 9, 2015 2:02 PM

Mar 2015
the animation got better, or is just me?
lezermanSep 11, 2015 8:49 AM
Sep 10, 2015 7:51 PM

Sep 2015
So excited for this up coming anime that this is my most awaited anime this season. The second preview seems interesting with the Jungle Community (Green Clan). I am so curious of why is Hisui Nagare on a wheel chair as shown on the visuals. At the same time why is he standing up and walked like a normal person.
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan
Sep 12, 2015 4:45 AM

Aug 2015
Man that pv looks amazing. Expecting this season to be better than the first. Hope Gohands delivers.
Sep 12, 2015 1:49 PM

Sep 2010
I seen Chitose and Dewa does this mean other members of Homra will get some lines and some action? I certainly hope so. <3
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 13, 2015 2:13 PM

Jan 2014
Ah as always beautiful OST ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ~

Sep 14, 2015 12:29 PM

Aug 2014
And to think with all this information we got on the Green Clan, there's still an unknown clan out there.
I know this is still early but hopefully that means there will be more K in the future.
Sep 14, 2015 12:37 PM

Sep 2011
I hope this season's music is similar to the last. The soundtrack and Art is what made me love this Anime so much.

For the depressed:
You're living. You occupy space. And you have a mass. Do you know what that means??
You Matter.

~Science motivational puns ftw~
Sep 17, 2015 8:24 PM

Dec 2013
_Kasper_ said:
Roloko said:

We don't know if that chart is real or fanmade yet, but I do know the likely colors of the final king is either going to be purple or black. I think a Black Damocles sword would be boss looking though even if purple is my favorite color.

There is already a king with a black sword and that's the colorless king.( first season you can see it when all 4 of the kings are fighting and when Shiro absorbs the colorless king) So i think that the purple is a better theory

I'm pretty sure the 6th king is the Purple King.

I can't believe people forgot but in Episode 3 of the first season when Kuro was explaining about the 7 Kings to Shiro, he took out his spice jars (with conveniently colored caps) to indicate their colors. He used:
White Pepper- Silver
Turmeric- Gold
Paprika- Red
Sugar- Blue
Basil- Green
Black Pepper- Purple
Salt- Colorless

ZerseusSep 17, 2015 8:28 PM
Sep 18, 2015 6:51 AM

Aug 2014
Zerseus said:
_Kasper_ said:

I can't believe people forgot but in Episode 3 of the first season when Kuro was explaining about the 7 Kings to Shiro, he took out his spice jars (with conveniently colored caps) to indicate their colors. He used:
White Pepper- Silver
Turmeric- Gold
Paprika- Red
Sugar- Blue
Basil- Green
Black Pepper- Purple
Salt- Colorless

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Well spotted, but I think you're reading a little too much from this. I don't trust this anime's colouration. It's beautiful, but it's not exactly consistent, because of the colour-shades they use.

To be honest, to me black pepper looks black, not purple. Actually it seems to have similar colour to the Colourless King's Sword of Damocles. But maybe that's not it, however I do believe that it is reasonable for jar of black pepper to have black cap...

Then there is salt, which you call "colourless", while I think it looks a lot of like Shiro's silver aura, while White Pepper sims to have this "blue-ish-silver shade" which looks a little like like Shiro's Sword of Damocles' colour, but a little. Actually it also looks also like Kuroh's colourless aura a little. But also a little.

As an example, that coulour consistency is completely off in this sereis due to colourful shading, I suggest you look into Neko's eyes. Her eyes are, imagine or not, blue-gold, as revealed recently by the Gora Tweets Book. I do agree for the most part, as in a lot of scenes they do look kind of golden-ish, however because of some of the scenes in the first season I believed her eyes to be blue-green. And I'm not the only one, since the K project Wiki also states they are blue-green. So this pepper jar cap can also be any colour, really.

I'm not saying that 6th King is not purple. Probably it is. I'm just saying that this black pepper cap doesn't confirm anything, since it's difficult to confirm it's colour (it really looks black to me...), and we can't be sure that Kuroh didn't pick the spices colours in just "more or less" way. O.o
Sep 18, 2015 9:21 AM

Dec 2013
Araneae said:
Zerseus said:

White Pepper- Silver
Turmeric- Gold
Paprika- Red
Sugar- Blue
Basil- Green
Black Pepper- Purple
Salt- Colorless

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Well spotted, but I think you're reading a little too much from this. I don't trust this anime's colouration. It's beautiful, but it's not exactly consistent, because of the colour-shades they use.

To be honest, to me black pepper looks black, not purple. Actually it seems to have similar colour to the Colourless King's Sword of Damocles. But maybe that's not it, however I do believe that it is reasonable for jar of black pepper to have black cap...

Then there is salt, which you call "colourless", while I think it looks a lot of like Shiro's silver aura, while White Pepper sims to have this "blue-ish-silver shade" which looks a little like like Shiro's Sword of Damocles' colour, but a little. Actually it also looks also like Kuroh's colourless aura a little. But also a little.

As an example, that coulour consistency is completely off in this sereis due to colourful shading, I suggest you look into Neko's eyes. Her eyes are, imagine or not, blue-gold, as revealed recently by the Gora Tweets Book. I do agree for the most part, as in a lot of scenes they do look kind of golden-ish, however because of some of the scenes in the first season I believed her eyes to be blue-green. And I'm not the only one, since the K project Wiki also states they are blue-green. So this pepper jar cap can also be any colour, really.

I'm not saying that 6th King is not purple. Probably it is. I'm just saying that this black pepper cap doesn't confirm anything, since it's difficult to confirm it's colour (it really looks black to me...), and we can't be sure that Kuroh didn't pick the spices colours in just "more or less" way. O.o

I get what you mean by the coloration and color-shades.

I actually checked the colors of the caps in Photoshop. The color of the Black Pepper cap is definitely Purple (maybe it was actually black but they gave it that shade only in that scene).

I said that the Silver King was the White Pepper since bluish-white looks more silver to me than the Salt which is more purplish-white/gray. About the Swords of Damocles, they aren't consistent with the Auras except for Shiro's so the fact that the Colorless King's Sword is black doesn't mean anything to me. (Mikoto's Sword of Damocles is golden but the Gold King's Sword is even more golden)

I heard a theory that the 6th King will be the Black King representing chaos and destruction. It could be and it would be a great plot for the 3rd Season to see everyone come together to fight him.

I don't know if it's definitely going to be a Purple King but I just find it awfully convenient that they would take the trouble to animate a scene where there's exactly 7 spice jars of different color caps if it isn't a hint. :/
Sep 18, 2015 12:27 PM

Aug 2014
Zerseus said:
Araneae said:
[/spoiler]

I get what you mean by the coloration and color-shades.

I actually checked the colors of the caps in Photoshop. The color of the Black Pepper cap is definitely Purple (maybe it was actually black but they gave it that shade only in that scene).

I said that the Silver King was the White Pepper since bluish-white looks more silver to me than the Salt which is more purplish-white/gray. About the Swords of Damocles, they aren't consistent with the Auras except for Shiro's so the fact that the Colorless King's Sword is black doesn't mean anything to me. (Mikoto's Sword of Damocles is golden but the Gold King's Sword is even more golden)

I heard a theory that the 6th King will be the Black King representing chaos and destruction. It could be and it would be a great plot for the 3rd Season to see everyone come together to fight him.

I don't know if it's definitely going to be a Purple King but I just find it awfully convenient that they would take the trouble to animate a scene where there's exactly 7 spice jars of different color caps if it isn't a hint. :/

As for Mikoto's sword being golden: I believe it is golden the same way Neko's left eye is green... I actually think Mikoto's Sword is supposed to be red (red-ish, maybe faded red, maybe rusty since it's breaking and all), but looks the way it looks again because of colouration. Yes, it is visible it's not as red as Anna's Sword, but I always considered it red.

As for Colourless King's Sword: I noticed that colourless aura has different colour for every user. Yukari has purple one, Kuroh has blueish-violetish-silverish one so maybe the colour of the Sword also varies from King to King. Or maybe it is meaningful after all. Black colour is basically the lack of colours, ans "Colourless King" means "King without Colour", but what if we read it as "King with no colour" hence black Sword...

Oh, and as for the photoshop-test. I actually think that the actual black colour (pitch black colour) is rarely used. It is so dark (so black) that it stands out too much. Even in anime if the character has black hair, if you ckeck them in photoshop u usually get very dark grey colour as the result.

And I also checked it. The left side of the cap seems to be navy blue, the right is in the shades of very blue-ish violet. Purple is much has much more pink colour look, and I don't see it here at all. O.o To be honest the colour of the right side of the cap (enlightened one) is similar to Kuroh's colourless aura. Of course, I don't mean that it represents colourless aura, Kuro, or anything like that. I'm just saying that really, you can say this colour means anything or is similar to anything you like if you try enough. O.o

Photoshop also says that Turmeric is generally green with small exceptions, not gold, and that white pepper is blue-ish.

But the Paprika's cap is very purple indeed.

So basically I think the photoshop test is not exactly valid. Unless you used some different method (I suck at photoshop) than I, then the test only checks the colour of a single pixel, and does not think about the lighting of a given scene and the shading, so the results may be a little random.

Kuroh definitely used the jars to explain stuff. And maybe that scene is the hint, or maybe it's not. I do think that the 6th King might be purple, as there are not a lot of other distinctive colours they can choose from. But to me black pepper looks black, so to me that scene doesn't mean anything. If it does to you, it's great. I just don't see that personaly.
Sep 27, 2015 11:57 AM
May 2007
OP Theme CM

ED Theme MV
Sep 27, 2015 10:48 PM
Mar 2013
very pumped for this. rewatched the first season & movie recently
Sep 28, 2015 6:57 PM

Dec 2012
Stark700 said:
Another preview
No..no no no no no no. Stooop. I wanted to wait until the end of the year to marathon all of K, but this preview makes me want to hop on board now. But the wait is gonna eat me either way.
Oct 10, 2015 3:18 AM

Aug 2014
The show's currently airing but GoHands still decided to bless us with another PV.

PS : Some new footage + more Shiro ^^
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2015

263 by bigdmf »»
Apr 2, 6:03 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

185 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:46 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2015

45 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:42 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2015

87 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 4:41 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2015

57 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.