Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 8, 2015 1:07 PM

Jul 2014
Kirigaro92 said:
SansrivaaL said:
Byebye Imotou, tho it was obvious since she raised her own death flag. Considering the blood Im sure she died.

Maybe it was from Yuu? Maybe somebody has the timetravel/time control power and can redo stuff? who knows, shit got real

No way its Yuu's, its way too early for him to die lol.
Considering its Jun's work I wont be surprised if Ayu really died.
And yes SHIT GOT FCKING REAL mate.

pierrotsk said:
SansrivaaL said:
Byebye Imotou, tho it was obvious since she raised her own death flag. Considering the blood Im sure she died.

It's not blood though. It's pizza sauce.

oh then...
Plot twist: Imotou blood is made of Pizza sauce.
Aug 8, 2015 1:09 PM

Apr 2010
Most fucked up cliffhanger i have seen in a while.
Let's hope Ayumi will be alright tho the blood after the OP didn't suggest much good.
And i would also like to know who the girl was that appeared at the end trying to safe Ayumi she seems to be someone special and she was wearing the uniform of another school.

The boy that was after Ayumi seemed to be rather forceful and from what the yanadare said it seems he is a player.
Well let's hope things will be alright.
Aug 8, 2015 1:10 PM

Mar 2015
So predictable, it was evident that she was possibly going to die.
Aug 8, 2015 1:11 PM

Jun 2013
what if yuu possessed someone before the wall fell on him??? we don't know what happens if he dies while possessing someone :^ )

then again, this is Key :')
Aug 8, 2015 1:12 PM

Mar 2015
Jun Maeda you sure know how to surprise us.

I knew something was up with this cold, that "friend" of Ayumi is insane :o and the awakening of Ayumi's power might lead to her death unless someone saves her. That blonde haired girl got me a little intrigued.
Aug 8, 2015 1:13 PM

Nov 2012
Interesting....
I think the little sister is dead, but somehow she will be save...
I am quite intrigue about the new girl that show up at the end, saying they didn't make it in time...
Wonder who does she work for, and what are her intentions...
Aug 8, 2015 1:13 PM

Mar 2015
tohmei said:
what if yuu possessed someone before the wall fell on him??? we don't know what happens if he dies while possessing someone :^ )

then again, this is Key :')
He dies because once the 5 seconds are over he returns to his body no matter what happens to him.
Aug 8, 2015 1:14 PM

Nov 2014
Tomori Nao is worse than a violent Tsundere...
Imouto is most likely dead knowing Jun Maeda and his use of melodrama.
Aug 8, 2015 1:15 PM

Jun 2014
Lollo36 said:
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
The guy who appears at the end is this long-haired boy who appears on MC's dream.
It is also the hairy guy who appears in OP.
scene that was cut from the episode 1.
but it was present in Chapter 1 of the official manga

Isn't that guy at the end of the episode the one who finds the superpowered people for the student council? (Maybe you already wrote this earlier and I didn't read it XD)
This person from the manga doesn't look 100% like him.

This. The guy who appears after the credits is the diviner who helps them find people with superpowers.
Aug 8, 2015 1:18 PM

Sep 2011
felipecardel said:
fucking hell.

i'm expecting 7 episodes of psychological torture and excrutiating melancholy which may or may not include death, time-travel and the apocalypse. it's Key after all.

can't wait.

Now that you mention it, its very likely there will be someone with time-travel powers...like always
Aug 8, 2015 1:19 PM

Jan 2015
Aversa said:
Most fucked up cliffhanger i have seen in a while.

That should summarize everything...
Aug 8, 2015 1:27 PM

Jul 2015
So we now know that someone is dead. And you know what? I don't think it's going to be Ayumi. I think it's a certain glasses-wearing teleporter who was fast enough to save his friend, but not himself.
Aug 8, 2015 1:27 PM

Jul 2015
Holy fuck. I really hope Ayumi is OK. Insane little bitch girl trying to stab Ayumi was intense.
Aug 8, 2015 1:28 PM
Jun 2015
Hmm...school days vibe anyone?Oh...12 year old's love triangle..

Btw really interested in knowing what happened to yuu though....
Aug 8, 2015 1:30 PM

May 2014
I hope imouto and Yuu dies.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2015 1:32 PM

Mar 2015
At the very end of the episode, who's blood is that and what is Kumagami doing there? I'm really confused and very scared that the blood might be ayumi's :c
Aug 8, 2015 1:44 PM

Oct 2012
I kinda expected it would be the other girl who has the powers but they went with obvious, leaving no room to surprise or shock thanks to all this foreshadowing.

Now let's face it, she couldn't survive that. As for her brother, I bet there will be some form of awakening for him. He will either go into denial or he remember loss of his brother.

Really don't know what other students (scientists) was doing there, they felt lot out of place (but it seems they are those from the roof one sec scene in OP).

And as I have thought before, I really don't care about characters of this show much because of weak start and therefore her possible death did nothing to me in terms of feels.

One thing to note though: I wonder why Tomori stopped Yuu from using his powers in the beginning. She definitely manipulates him in a way.
Aug 8, 2015 1:48 PM

May 2012
well holy shit... there it is lol
Aug 8, 2015 1:50 PM

Dec 2014
finally, something happened!
Aug 8, 2015 1:50 PM

Jan 2015
Loli Imouto is definitely dead-god damn shame.

Moral of the episode-bitches be crazy.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Aug 8, 2015 1:56 PM

Dec 2010
WTF? Omg why did it end there LOL.
Aug 8, 2015 1:57 PM

Aug 2012
Ignoring the ridiculous yandere plot device...the class rep is suspicious. She held back player-kun giving Ayu the free ride to her doom. Otherwise that scene was a pointless waste of screentime.

Welp..can't be quite sure what to expect now with the mystery girl and diviner showing up like that, but someone is going to be in a hospital bed. The rest of the show could progress like Air with Yukito, or (more likely) Yuu will get involved with this mysterious other group in order to help coma Ayu. Either way, his possession power will be very KEY moving forward, in that it will be ultimately used as a tragic device.
Aug 8, 2015 2:00 PM

Oct 2012
pretzel06 said:
is it possible the MC can use the ability that he possess with the other users?

Yes, he did it during woods trip when he slowed down the fall of that flying guy.

inb4 someone with time rewind power appears and everyone is happy again
Aug 8, 2015 2:00 PM

Jul 2015
THAT SHIT HAPPENED? our serious after this very end that appeared all full of blood I think Ayumi died; -; took it to survive
Aug 8, 2015 2:01 PM

Jul 2014
With such a slow start, I did not expect things to escalate so rapidly like they did. Damn. First it started with the gradual foreshadowing before the random 10 year old yandere appeared to screw everything up by causing Ayumi to use her power. Also, it's fairly interesting that her power is flawed in that it is actually self-destructive, to the point where she is almost certainly dead (that blood at the end has to be suggesting that, surely). Also, I bet that girl who showed up at the end was with those scientists, which could explain why Nao didn't want Yuu to get himself involved, as it could easily cause him to get captured.

Overall, a fantastic episode which was only weakened by stupid idol fanboying/fangirling which hopefully won't happen so often now that Ayumi is probably dead.
Aug 8, 2015 2:02 PM

Mar 2014
Either someone is dead from that huge slab of concrete or they definitely lost a limb or 2 cause that blood puddle after the credits was pretty ominous. At least things are starting to get way more serious!
Aug 8, 2015 2:02 PM

Jul 2013
Shitttt.. Now we gotta wait until next week to know what happens.. Overall great episode, very interesting turn of events
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Aug 8, 2015 2:03 PM

May 2009
Great. Interesting thing that Nao let Yuu takeover all targets so far but prevented him from using his power on Speedbro. It might be foreshadowing that Yuu can copy powers of other "espers".
Aug 8, 2015 2:06 PM

Jul 2015
Mich666 said:
pretzel06 said:
is it possible the MC can use the ability that he possess with the other users?

Yes, he did it during woods trip when he slowed down the fall of that flying guy.

inb4 someone with time rewind power appears and everyone is happy again

yeah that is what im thinking about too, but man this is fk up in the end

May 2015
WOW... Jun Maeda really surprise us this time.

Still, I'm getting interested by how this ends. It might end "sad way"? Or "happy end"?
Dec 2014
This episode was more like it, first half was very similar to the usual, but the second half was more of what I was expecting.
I hope it continues with this, and doesn't go back to the "super power of the week" anime that it was.
My Top 5 Anime: (As of March 2020)
1. Fate/Zero
2. Gintama
3. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
4. Shinsekai Yori
5. Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Aug 8, 2015 2:07 PM

Jan 2014
Noooo, the cliffhanger! ヽ(`Д´)ノ
and wtf after the credits D: Someone died ;_;
Aug 8, 2015 2:12 PM

Dec 2012
Jun Maeda updated the site saying this
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Aug 8, 2015 2:20 PM
Mar 2014
I like this anime, but I hate how the guy who is directing it constantly does this, where the anime doesnt pick up until halfway through. It essentially means you can just watch 2 episodes to know the characters, and then skip straight to the 6th with no repurcussions.
Aug 8, 2015 2:23 PM

Dec 2013
For once something moved.... all of three stories down. Yay....

To be honest, they foreshadowed the yandere the moment we saw her glaring at Ayumi after their home visit. That reject-boy being persistently annoying as heck was just the last straw to making the yandere snap. Even the Class Rep couldn't do enough to save her.

First 15 minutes went by uselessly as always, and the last five minutes, the only unexpected thing to happen was the appearance of the pink-hair. I highly doubt she's a scientist, because she had authorization to enter that middle school, which so happens to be linked to Nao and Yuu's high school (ergo, ability user exclusive school and ergo protected by the same backer of Nao's school), ergo she's one of the good guys. Why else would it be possible for them to set up so much surveillance on the middle school otherwise, no?

I'm quite amazed by how many people are feeling bad that the annoying sister was buried in rubble by her own innate ability. I do recall so many posts in previous weeks stating just how much they hated her. Still, it was pretty much expected the moment that Joujirou couldn't wolf down his pasta to answer Nao's phone call that Ayumi was gonna die, heck it was already obvious the moment that Ayumi showed signs of wanting to go back to school.

I'm just happy that the story got this teensy speck of development, even if it's not on the overall story and just on Yuu's stagnant character. Even though any antagonists have yet to appear, Yuu gets to experience up close and personal exactly how dangerous it is to abuse powers.
It'll be hard to swallow the death of his little sister, but at least he'll learn his lesson and grow because of it. I'm expecting him to survive though, since there'd be no show without him.

Here's hoping the show actually starts moving now, because I can just as easily see the next episode being a funeral for Ayumi, followed by all the same SoL teen angst/mourning for the rest of the episode.

Don't fail me now Key. Actually do something.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 8, 2015 2:25 PM

Apr 2014
Wow so many surprise in this episode.
Ayumi gain a power...
Shame on that yandere girl for trying to hurt Ayumi...why didn't she get catch up in the collapse too.
Hope Ayumi is okay...don't let anything happen to our loli.
And who was that girl with the orange hair with the yandere girl at the end?
Aug 8, 2015 2:32 PM

Aug 2015
Ohhhh I thougth it would be a nice episode with Ayumi teasing Tomori and her brother about being a couple.....LHopefully she'll be ok.
Aug 8, 2015 2:34 PM

Jan 2015
Omg !! for such a stupid reason !!! I can hardly imagine he's still alive after that, it was already expected because of the opening after all !! I wonder though, how will Yuu's character evolve after that and where is the story going..
Aug 8, 2015 2:43 PM
Feb 2015
It will be pure BS if they kill of the Ayumi in a cliffhanger .. I read somewhere that the guy who liked her maybe saved her and died .. makes sense tho
Aug 8, 2015 2:52 PM

Jan 2009
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
The OP with sharper pictures

I'm pretty sure the 5th one says "Time Leap". Interesting.
Aug 8, 2015 2:57 PM
Apr 2012
I always found it weird how Nao is always so well prepared for everything, almost like she knew what was going to happen. It is weird in this episode how she knew the exact moment Yuu was going to possess Takojo, how Takojo was twirling the pasta, as well as the exact time Ayumi went to school and rushing to Ayumi.

Edit: Also Nao knew Yuu was going to get caught in the debris when he went to try and save her. "Don't go, you'll get ROPED into it."
flackAug 8, 2015 3:43 PM
Aug 8, 2015 3:00 PM

May 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
The OP with sharper pictures

time leap will explain some of the weirdness
Aug 8, 2015 3:05 PM

Jul 2015
time leap backward is my question
Aug 8, 2015 3:05 PM

Apr 2011
Shit is picking up now. Dat nosebleed doh...
Aug 8, 2015 3:12 PM

Dec 2009
Guess Maeda wasn't kidding. Shit just got real.
Aug 8, 2015 3:17 PM

Sep 2008
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
MaxXZoe said:
ohh new characters... that nosebleed x2...

why is nao preventing the Mc to possess the speed guy, something is not right...

oh my god, shit just got real!!!!

that black ed....now my interest got peaked again!!!

#AnimaxCharlotte

It's simple
if the MC to use their ability at megane-kun he would end up stealing his ability
The MC steal the ability of all espers in which he uses his ability.
read
http://seagull.hateblo.jp/entry/charlotte-character-neta

Is that a double-sided love arrow I see next to Nao and MC? Hell yeah!

If the MC got killed then clearly we have to time leap back somehow (good ol' Jun Maeda-ism) It can get as fucked up as it wants but by the end there will be the usual copout.
ThespacepopeAug 8, 2015 3:21 PM
Aug 8, 2015 3:21 PM

Jan 2009
Bless double-sided love arrows.
Also, ZHIEND album confirmed.
MegaphyAug 8, 2015 3:26 PM
Aug 8, 2015 3:39 PM
Nov 2014
I was hopin for some romanse between Tomori and Yuu. NOT THIS :CCCCCCCC
Aug 8, 2015 3:44 PM

Aug 2010
Damn took 6 episodes for something interesting to happen.
Aug 8, 2015 3:47 PM
Nov 2014
Ehh, i'l hope yuu is ok
I thouht it will be more "casual" serries to chill out with fun comedy story and a dose of romanse :v
Well, shit just got intense.
I'l hope it will be happy ending and Tomori, Yuu his sis, and Tomori's brother will be fine
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Blueray release?

Drobot - Oct 5

6 by Kradaxe »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

654 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 22, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

463 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 22, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

866 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 22, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2015

356 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 18, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.