Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Who do you think is the promised girl?
Jul 4, 2015 6:08 PM
Jul 2015
I wish Nisekoi could just tell me who is the promised girl already!! At first I thought Marika had a greater chance but when she was young, she had short hair and the promised girl had long hair.
~☆CUIKO☆~
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 4, 2015 6:11 PM

Feb 2014
You'll never find out. As soon as it's revealed the manga will come to a close. I'm sure the author or publisher or whatnot wanna milk it for money.

The anime was slow and boring. Nothing actually happened. It was funny, at least.
Jul 4, 2015 6:19 PM

Apr 2015
No one, because else the Japanese Otaku's would be mad their Waifu wasn't chosen.
Jul 5, 2015 5:24 AM

Mar 2015
Tylaen said:
No one, because else the Japanese Otaku's would be mad their Waifu was chosen.
ftfy
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 5, 2015 7:24 AM
Jul 2015
I heard from someone that there is going to be four seasons of Nisekoi so maybe the anime will reveal who is the promised girl in the end. I was really hoping for Onodera to be the one and go see the Nisekoi logo, there is Onodera's key in it.
~☆CUIKO☆~
Jul 5, 2015 9:00 AM

Apr 2011
I think all of them are promised girls, so Raku ends up marrying them! Yey!
Jul 5, 2015 10:15 AM

Jul 2014
As a Chitoge fan it pains me to say that its probably Onodera
Jul 8, 2015 5:06 AM

Sep 2014
Chitoge is leading the poll by a fair amount...

Didn't they try Chitoge's key in the first season?
It didn't fit and the key snapped off inside the lock since she turned it too hard, right?
Mirai, zura~!
Jul 8, 2015 6:24 AM

Nov 2009
Personally hope it's Onodera.

Raku likes her the most anyway. I hope to god it's not Chitoge though.

The pairing between those two feels so forced it's not even fun to watch. Wouldn't bother me if it was Marika either though.
Jul 8, 2015 6:26 AM

Jun 2014
it's haru ya fool
Jul 8, 2015 6:35 AM
Jul 9, 2015 2:41 AM
May 2015
Most probably chitoge, tsugumi said both chitoge and raku are childhood lover 10 yers ago (anime season 1 episode 10)
Jul 9, 2015 6:12 PM
May 2015
EeveeRain said:
Chitoge is leading the poll by a fair amount...

Didn't they try Chitoge's key in the first season?
It didn't fit and the key snapped off inside the lock since she turned it too hard, right?
it fit whe its in, but can't open cause its not in sequence colour
3.Kosaki : bronze
2.Marika : silver
1.Chitoge : gold

Thats why chitoge will last and open that pendant.
Jul 10, 2015 7:26 PM
Apr 2015
I don't mind if the girl is either Chitoge or Kosaki. As long as it isn't Marika 😂
Jul 12, 2015 6:58 PM
Jul 2015

Mod edit: Added spoiler tags
ArdanazMay 13, 2016 3:23 PM
Jul 20, 2015 5:18 AM
Jul 2015
Chitoge didn't use that much force when opening the pendant. Again when they took it to the locksmith, it was stated that something is stuck inside the pendant. That way they couldn't open it in a regular way, for now. Guess who also said that? Yep, our Yui-nee. And do you guys have an idea why Yui said that? Because she is the one who knows what exactly happened back then to the pendant. She tried forcefully to open the pendant, with no luck a little piece of the key snapped inside the pendant. I recall you guys remember the shape of Yui's key. It's in a weird shape indeed.
Jul 22, 2015 9:50 AM
Jul 2012
Marika is the promised girl or Yui.
Jul 27, 2015 6:54 AM
May 2015
All of girl we know all of clue
-Chitoge is biggest chance with zaxzia in love, her diary, her story book, and her hair (all of girl doesn't has a long except her in 10 years ago) from marika said raku love a girl with long hair
-marika clue is with marriage promise, and she knew about ring on his pendant, also we know raku always cheering her because she can't go play outside
-yui is not the girl, she said by herself in manga chapter 179
-but who the heck with kosaki onodera, her clue is just she is chitoge's childhood bestfriend, he hold chitoge's storybook, her key, and bestfriend with raku since middle school.
Jul 27, 2015 6:56 AM

Apr 2015
CHITOGE BETTER BE THE PROMISED ONE OF IMMA KILL SOMEBODY
Nov 14, 2015 10:59 AM
Nov 2015
Hello guys.. actually I realize something...all of you remember right that chitoge's key snapped off when she try to open that pendant.. and then Raku give to someone to repair it.. and the repair tell that something stuck in the pendant and that why chitoge's key couldn't open it.. and I think the stuck thing is maybe yui's key because her key is chipped..and I think she already insert her key to that pendant (I don't know when)that why her key could be chipped.. right guys??
Dec 7, 2015 1:52 AM
May 2015
I really want to know who the promised girl Is. I am confused between chitoge and onodera...haiisss
Dec 7, 2015 1:54 AM

Sep 2009
The author tends to be pretty predictable, but he could easily contrive some bs to change who it is even after it's "revealed." Odds are, the series will drag on until dies down and is axed, and will never have an ending though.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Dec 7, 2015 10:30 AM

Nov 2008
It is Chitoge beyond all doubts. Too much evidence points to her.

Dec 18, 2015 8:44 PM
Dec 2015
Man, I'm reading all these post saying that either one of them is the promise girl. But in my opinion the creators of this is trying to money to get us to watch this show to revel the "promise girl". I heard that they're going to make 4 seasons of this. Ugh. Can they just get to the point. I rather watch boku no pico
Dec 18, 2015 8:46 PM
Dec 2015
KawaiiSuki-Chan said:
Hello guys.. actually I realize something...all of you remember right that chitoge's key snapped off when she try to open that pendant.. and then Raku give to someone to repair it.. and the repair tell that something stuck in the pendant and that why chitoge's key couldn't open it.. and I think the stuck thing is maybe yui's key because her key is chipped..and I think she already insert her key to that pendant (I don't know when)that why her key could be chipped.. right guys??
didn't raku say that chitoge turn the key too fast and it snap?
Jan 11, 2016 3:09 AM
Nov 2015
Can I say something... but why only chitoge didn't remember the promise(she remember although when she found her diary ),why only chitoge didn't cherish her key and why only she found her key in her diary book... not like onedera,marika and yui... they still remember that they make some promise and still cherish they own key...
Apr 20, 2016 4:22 AM
Apr 2016
It could go either way.
The story is well planned and I don't think the so called "promised girl" would be revealed any time soon.
The reason I bet on chitoge was, she don't remember anything about the promise. The way she was introduced was unique, I mean he was just thinking about the promised girl when chitoge flying-kneed him and he lost the lock.
Everything about her was unique, and so ones like her get chosen in most animes.
But who knows they might just make the anime unique and pair ichijo with anodora.
What I want to say is there is no point arguing, what can u guys do anyway, the only one can control nisekoi is the writer.
I myself hope it's chitoge though...
Looking forward to who it is....
Apr 22, 2016 5:43 AM

Apr 2009
haru team here.. hahaha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2016 6:12 AM
Jan 2016
Or plot twisted, the pendant need all the keys to open. Cause Raku and the promised girl already changed the ending cause the ending is too sad. I was a bit surprised when Chitoge's mom said the author of the book is Raku's Mother. Still, i stand for #TeamOnodera #KosakiOnodera wew
Apr 22, 2016 6:14 AM

Dec 2012
It's Kosaki, everybody plz
May 10, 2016 2:03 PM

Mar 2015
I feel the 'promised girl' almost has no place now as it's not a deciding factor anymore in the manga. Judging from the manga I think he's going to choose Chitoge over Onodera seeing as he realized what love was in Chapter 199.

I think Onodera suits him better but there's no doubt that he enjoys being with Chitoge more because they're so much more casual together and things don't always get awkward. Another thing is that Chitoge forgot all about Raku, the keys and the pendant and ridiculed him whilst Onodera encouraged him.

Manga looks like it'll be finished soon. I saw it coming but the broken hearts sucked, especailly Haru's.
May 14, 2016 5:08 PM
May 2016
Hey I mean Onodera could be the promise girl but Raku has the right to change his feelings and go with Chitoge instead. That could happen :/ BTW #TEAMCHITOGE HERE
May 18, 2016 4:47 PM
Sep 2015
I honestly think that its neither marika, chitoge, or onodera, but another girl.
May 19, 2016 1:06 AM
May 2016
From the Latest Manga of Nisekoi, when Chitoge run away, she went to the tengku field, this must had been the sign of she will remember twelve years event and Raku finally give up Onodera because he accepted the Gorilla Girl - Chitoge, sorry ended in Season three.
May 20, 2016 3:55 AM

Apr 2016
i guess it's Onodera, Chitoge already tried her key and it didn't work. Plus the logo thing points towards Onodera as the promised girl.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many. Working hard alone doesn't assure you that you'll achieve your dreams. Actually there are more cases where you don't. Even so, working hard and achieving something is some consolation at least."
-Hikigaya Hachiman

"I see the world not as i would like it to be, but as it is."
May 22, 2016 10:37 AM
May 2016
Objurgo said:
It's Kosaki, everybody plz
Sorry....I feel like it's chitoge.But whatever. It wont change the fact on who's going to win Raku. Barely a week left guys. Im so nervous.
#teamChitoge
May 22, 2016 10:39 AM

Feb 2016
I think it's probably Onodera, but I still hope he ends up with Chitoge.

▬▬▬▬▬✿♥✿▬▬▬▬▬
change of heart
May 26, 2016 3:32 AM
May 2016
EVERYONE!!!!!! IT'S CHITOGEEEEE!!!!! I MEAN SHE HAS LIKE ALMOST EVERYTHING TO PROVE THAT SHE'S THE PROMISED GIRL!!!!
0) Chitoge was the first girl to appear
1) She has the same color (her key which is GOLD) as Raku's PENDANT!!!
2) The promised girl had long hair and when Marika and Kosaki was little they both had short hair AND GUESS WHO HAD LOOONNGGGG HAIR?! CHITOGE DID!!!!!
3) Hana remembers Raku from before and the pendant and how HE SAID TO CHITOGE SUITS THE RIBBON!!!!
4) Raku remembers that the promised girl had brown eyes and when Chitoge was little she had brown eyes (also Kosaki)
5) Chitoge remembers the phrase ZAWSZE IN LOVE (which the promised girl only knows)
6) On the ending song bit we can all see that Chitoge is sitting on a rock thingy reading a book
7) The logo on Chitoge's key was a MOON shape BECUZZZZ Raku met the promised girl in the NIGHT!
8) SHE'S MOSTLY IN ALL OF THE ANIME AND MANGA!!!!
9) STORY SUITS THEMMM!!!!
10) RAKU HAS FEELINGS FOR HER!!!!!

WHY IT CANT BE THE OTHER GURLSSSS!!!!!:

1) Kosaki remembers that the boy she made a promised with is wearing a pendant when they first met.
2) I know she's cute, kind, sweet and sometimes funny and I really really really like her but the story is about the promise girl not about your crush so no matter how Raku loves her Raku will still ended up with the promise girl. Seriously if this story will go to a broken promise ending then it will be a horrible ending.
3) I have I weird feeling that Marika is hiding something AND SHE CANT BE THE PROMISED GIRL WHY?! Cause when she met Raku she was in the hospital room.
4) Yuii knows everything and she keeps saying Chitoge and all and she cant be the promised girl....she also had short hair when she was little.
5) The other girls promise Raku that they will help him to reunite with Chitoge his first love. Then Raku give the three other keys from them and help him in the future. That's the promise they made with Raku.
6) I think the story will goes until graduation and then Raku will finally realize who's the one he really love. and probably Chitoge will leave after the graduation, I think there's gonna be a serious confessions.
SO IM TEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM CHITOGE
if you're asking why? SHE'S....
1) HOT
2) AMAZING
3) CONFIDENT
4) COOL
5) TSUNDERE
6) BETTER THAN ME

#TEAMCHITOGE #SHE'SHOTTTTT
May 26, 2016 5:46 AM
May 2016
I seriously think chitoge is the promised girl....... <3 >.< ^.^ There's a season 3 right?? O.O
May 27, 2016 8:50 PM
May 2016
chitoge is the promised girl heres proof the picture book that onodera had belongs to chitoge,since chitoge's mother was the one that pointed out the mistake that rake's mother wrote ,then raku's mother scraped off after that chitoge's mother ask raku's mother to let her have the book , and the reason the locket can't open is because of yum's key is stuck inside,also there is a clue about the promised girl is that her eyes are brown ,and chitoge's eyes used to be brown but then turned blue.also in chap 91 (manga)when raku had his memory lost then laters he remembers he says"kirisaki san your the girl from..."that indicates that raku remembered who the promised girl was,well atleast the memory lost raku does.and also chitoge remembers the phrase.also there is only one book as we know from raku's mother who is the author
Jun 2, 2016 9:01 AM
Jun 2016
It should be Chitoge, she resembles a lot from that girl whom Raku made a promise with
Jun 5, 2016 8:20 AM
Jun 2016
Yeah Chitoge is the promise girl. #Fate
Jun 5, 2016 8:26 AM
Jun 2016
ooo333 said:
First of all, my favorite chick is Tsumugi. But I know that shes not going to win.

So, how is it going to end:

Onodera is going to be the chick with the lock. However, the male MC is not going to pick her. He is actually going to pick Chitoge.

Why?

Because chicks with Chitoge personality the vast majority of the time always win in love triangle or harems in animes. Chicks like Onodera rarely win.

Also, Chitoge and the male MC have spent most of the memorable scenes together. While he has not spent that much memorable scenes with the other chicks.

Another clue why Chitoge will win is because of how the male MC acts around the other chicks. Around Onodera, he is one-dimensional (goofy/shy). Around Tsumugu, he is one-dimensional (Oblivious). But around Chitoge, he is multi-dimensional (they both argue, apologize, have sweet scenes, etc).

That's why Chitoge will win.
It's Tsugumi not Tsumugi and as you can see the promise girl is Chitoge I have so many reasons but I don't want to 'cause I'm too lazy and I'm used typing in keyboard. It's called fate 😊
Jun 8, 2016 2:57 PM
Jun 2016
Chitoge! In the previous chapter Kosaki and Chitoge remember who is the promise girl and It kinda shows Chitoge is the promise girl because in the last page she said "I'm gonna tell him that we are gonna meet again." And then she said again "And to marry." Well that's my observation.
Jun 11, 2016 6:16 AM
Jun 2016
It's Kosaki . Well, if the promise girl were revealed as one with Raku's present love which is chitoge then there's no more thrill with the part of Raku lol XD
Jun 11, 2016 6:20 AM

Mar 2015
i am from the future... i can spoil you if you want... but i am a good guy.. so i put it under spoiler...

"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 18, 2016 1:40 PM
Jun 2016
Well I am in team chitoge but in the manga it has confirmed that Onodera has the true key.
This was all that happen:

Chitoge made a promise that she will marry raku like what on the storybook is. She ask yui if where she could have the keys and pendant and yui said that her uncle can create it. She gave the keys to the 3 of them and on her is the true key. She gave the pendant to raku of course. While chitoge write to her diary , she go outside but she saw the last page of the book so she finds onodera so she can give it to her. But when she saw raku and onodera talking she hide in the tree and lksten to what they said.

"Ouch!" Raku said as onodera put bandage on raku's nose.

"Hey raku. Do you really like chitoge-can? Onodera ask

"Yeah usually I like everyone but I love you." Raku said

"Thenlets make apromise together!" Onodera said

"But you dont have the key!" Raku said

"Its ok we can write on the rock." Onodera said

Then they write their names in the rock with a heart on the center. They the two of them run leaving chitoge alone. Chitoge run and she gave the true key to onodera.

"Here you can have this onodera-chan!" Chitoge smiled

"But why?!" Onodera ask

"Because marriage is about people loving each other! Raku likes you and you likes him!" Chitoge said still with a smile on her face.

"Thanks chitoge chan' onodera said

"Ne raku promise me something!" Chitoge said

"What is it chitoge?" Raku asks

"Promise me that you will make onodera happy when you two met and marry ok!" Chitoge said
And raku nodded in agreement. Next day

Raku and onodera run throught the rock nearby while chitoge spying on them.

"Zawse in love" onodera said

"Lets keep our promise and marry together when we both met!" Onodera said whilemraku nodded.

Chitoge heard them and she walk home.

"I guess I didnt give this to kosaki-chan. I will just put it here." Chtioge said as she put the last page on the cabinet and close it.

I think that is what happens in manga but still team chitoge even onodera wins cause I like onodera too! I dont hate any characters and I would love to read the manga until to the last chapter. Chitoge 4 da win. Team chitoge!
Jun 18, 2016 1:48 PM
Jun 2016
aballesteros110 said:
Chitoge! In the previous chapter Kosaki and Chitoge remember who is the promise girl and It kinda shows Chitoge is the promise girl because in the last page she said "I'm gonna tell him that we are gonna meet again." And then she said again "And to marry." Well that's my observation.
but there is chapter 222 and it reveals that onodera is the girl who has the true key. From the 1st place , chitoge has the key but she gave it to onodera! But still team chitoge!
Jun 18, 2016 1:49 PM
Jun 2016
BTCH said:
It should be Chitoge, she resembles a lot from that girl whom Raku made a promise with
but it was onodera
Jun 18, 2016 1:51 PM
Jun 2016
Tatsuya_Rai said:
chitoge is the promised girl heres proof the picture book that onodera had belongs to chitoge,since chitoge's mother was the one that pointed out the mistake that rake's mother wrote ,then raku's mother scraped off after that chitoge's mother ask raku's mother to let her have the book , and the reason the locket can't open is because of yum's key is stuck inside,also there is a clue about the promised girl is that her eyes are brown ,and chitoge's eyes used to be brown but then turned blue.also in chap 91 (manga)when raku had his memory lost then laters he remembers he says"kirisaki san your the girl from..."that indicates that raku remembered who the promised girl was,well atleast the memory lost raku does.and also chitoge remembers the phrase.also there is only one book as we know from raku's mother who is the author
what you said is all true except for something. I am team chitoge but since the manga said the it was onodera who is t&e promised girl then no choice btu she was. The phrase was from onodera but chitoge heard and cant clear her mind about it so she still remembered. But still chitoge is my fav character.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

139 by EVAN333L »»
Oct 8, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2015

277 by Randomega »»
Oct 5, 5:47 PM

» There needs to be a season 3.

SimonGhostRiley - Mar 29, 2017

18 by khaidepzai2k7 »»
Aug 30, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2015

98 by torqueofalltime »»
Jun 19, 12:33 PM

» Any Chance of Revival?

Sdalex - May 4, 2023

15 by Badar_Rajpoot »»
Jun 15, 2:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.