Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 25, 2015 12:46 AM

Jun 2014
SECOND SEASON NOW PLEASE
Mar 25, 2015 4:00 AM

Sep 2013
"Wh-What did you say?!" Binan Koukou did not disappoint! I think they ended it really appropriately with the unexpected little plot twist. Not only did they parody the Mahou Shoujo genre, they also snuck in a few parodies of the Tokusatsu and Gundam/Mecha genre too! I think the production staff deserves a round of applause for their creativity and end product.

I'm sure a lot of people were looking forward to Goura-chan's transformation scene, and I'm happy to say that Binan Koukou did not disappoint! I'm so glad that Caerula Adamas managed to join forces with the Battle Lovers in true Mahou Shoujo spirit. This episode's battle scene and BGM were really nicely coordinated. I liked the final team More Better Love Attack that Yumoto shot at the Mecha Porcupinefish. This series's tongue-in-cheek humour really makes it shine and I had a fun ride. It's a pity that.... "Love is... seriously... Over!" <3
Mar 25, 2015 4:17 AM

Jul 2013
YASSSS THOSE TRANSFORMATIONS.

I'm also so glad I predicted the ending:

Anyways, this show was a wild ride all the way through. Loved the characters, particularly Ryuu, Gora, and Arima. "I'm not sure" love him. And the bath scene in the end seeing them all talk with each other as friends made me so happy! Glad I watched - magical boys for life.

6/10
Mar 25, 2015 9:18 AM

Jan 2013
I will miss this show, I enjoyed every episodes
Mar 25, 2015 10:19 AM

Dec 2010
DEMANDS A SEASON TWO

they all became friends and i need to see interaction between them all ;______;

LMAO gdi if i could upvote this i'd do it a million times

uzumakimi said:
http://i.imgur.com/T0CRDni.jpg

Best damn news in this show

they gave closure to everything in this damn show
Mar 25, 2015 11:06 AM

May 2010
Kin-chan's incident got resolved nicely.

"More better love making. More better love shower" lol. Everyone is much much better now. What is life... Lol even student council is better xD

That was pretty epic.

Poor sensei turned completely dark in that bath. Come on, give the teacher some freedom. It would have been great if he suddenly turned alive and was like, "I knew all along what you guys were upto" and everyone just freaks out. At least he turned out alive.

Still, a great show. 8.4445/10. Lacks a tiny bit of something which stops it from reaching the 9 mark. It is there... almost. It's weird, just that it lacks something.
Mar 25, 2015 12:09 PM
Sep 2014
Her_Holiness said:

StevenHu said:
I bet you girls are all disappointed that this final episode did not even contain one kiss. :P

You bet ;D

PAHAHAHAHA yeah, pretty much...
Aw, I'm gonna miss my magical boys :( That plot twist was definitely NOT expected nor predictable, but damn, it sure cracked me up!
Gora-san being an ex-battle lover also surprised me, even though some of you guys has predicted it.
Idk, I felt this finale rushed but since this was such a ridiculous show I don't mind it at all.
I just gawked at Atsushi x Kinshiro kasajhvdja my god, do I love BL

Mar 25, 2015 1:34 PM

Jul 2009
Oh come on!! Am reading through most comments on page 1, but I think most people don't get the point of this show; its through and through a "magical girls" produced with the purpose of either mockery or just wanting to make one targeting girls (fujoshi) as its main audience.

Like, it has ALL the elements to a magical-girls anime, plot, speech, battles, EVERYTHING. AND THATS THE BEAUTY OF IT. Like sure, I was also hoping for some seriousness and part of me was thinking that it might just turn into a proper anime, but it didn't because it wasnt supposed to!! If anyone has ever seen magical-girls animes, THIS IS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO GO, and they made it even BETTER.

Wasn't it when it first came out, labeled as the first ever magical-boys anime? If so, then this show is definitely AT LEAST a 9/10!
Mar 25, 2015 6:05 PM

Jul 2012
What the fuck??? No kiss??
Mar 25, 2015 6:30 PM
Jul 2014
It's over :( that was such a fun ride! Omg I laughed so hard when he said "more better love making" XD I was literally laughing for like 5 minutes :D (still giggling about it as I'm writing this)

That At-chan x Kin-chan moment though, that blushing face <3 x) I can see a new ship lol.

I give that series an 8/10 for all the fun and hilarious moments.
Mar 25, 2015 7:58 PM

Dec 2014
I really wanted a kiss from Kin-chan and At-chan ; n ; but it ended great!
Mar 26, 2015 12:23 AM
永遠の銀魂

Jul 2012
as i was watching each episode of this, i was tallying up all the times they dropped the word "love"
like, love-related phrases, jokes, etc:
361 times. over 12 episodes.
and i didn't even count the opening/ending sequences either.

i was doing it for shits & giggles to begin with, but i ended up actually enjoying this in the end.
go figure.
BirdMar 26, 2015 12:29 AM
Mar 26, 2015 3:34 AM

Oct 2008
"What really matters is... Love!"
"Freedom!"
"Friendship!"
"Money!"
"Girls!"
"Beauty, right?"
"I don't even know!"
"..."

AntonKutovoi said:
Anyway, this episode was perfect on so many levels that I don't even know what to say.
Mar 26, 2015 4:15 AM

Jan 2011
uzumakimi said:

Best damn news in this show
The only thing that matters.
Mar 26, 2015 11:45 AM

Nov 2014
South park did it.

Well.. this show was certainly something different. I did enjoy most of it, apart from some episodes in the middle part. I also thought the reveal of some plot-points/hints to plot-points were kind of badly timed. It also got a bit too dumb for my liking, I didn't really laugh all that much.

I do feel the parody aspects were spot on, and the show achieves its goals as a parody.

Hmmm.. 4/10 because I did like most of the characters.
Mar 26, 2015 7:29 PM

Feb 2012
Master_Yoma said:
South Park anyone
Exactly what I was thinking.

I swear this show is the only show I watched this season and I don't feel like I missed out on anything. I don't even care if I did. This show made it worth it every week. Such a big hoot, and the inside jokes and poking fun at common tropes was great.

That punch : yes. I'm sad it's over, but I hope it gets a second season or an OVA at some point.

Also super glad the teacher lived in the end. I felt bad for him the entire show.
VyudaliMar 26, 2015 7:32 PM
Mar 27, 2015 12:04 AM

Dec 2010
I seriously felt like watchinh Samumenco, didnt expect that plot twist lmao, havent laughed with an anime in a good time XD it was so ridiculous i loved it, the homo was wonderful, need more pls
Gold at the guy saying "I dont know" pretty much me XD I cant decide if i ship Atsushi with En or Kinshiro, so ot3 ftw! I seriously laighed at the end (I'm so glad the teacher is fine, poor him hahah)

I'm KinAtsu trash FIGHT ME
Mar 28, 2015 2:56 AM

Oct 2010
That was one glorious ending. Great parody. 7/10.
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Mar 28, 2015 8:53 PM

Dec 2014
It was a fun watch. Some episodes were lacking, but the ending made it worth it ^-^
Mar 29, 2015 7:25 AM

Jun 2009
I'm surprised that some didn't get the wings and thought they came out of nowhere. It's a typical mahou shoujo thing. Sailor Moon did it, even Madoka got wings at the end as well. Whenever there's a final battle, wings show up. It's just how these things are. The funny part is that everyone got wings right after lol.

I'm going to miss this show. It was great!
[/center]
Mar 29, 2015 9:28 AM

Sep 2013
So like they were breaking their own 4th wall and also this 4th wall? hahahaha! Soo good. That little an chan & at chan moment! And wings! Gosh, friendships huh.

Such a light and funny anime. I'm surely gonna miss it :') ♥
Mar 29, 2015 10:31 AM

Dec 2008
Very good idea for a show, but after few episodes it was boring for me. Still the last episode made me give the anime one point more from than I wanted to give before watching it (the last ep.).
Mar 29, 2015 12:03 PM

Mar 2012
Hilarious and decent enough for last eps. Look at how Akoya used his towel lol..
Keep moving forward
Mar 31, 2015 2:56 PM

Jun 2012
I liked Binan Koukou a lot more than I had expected. It's definitely the funniest anime I watched this season. The OP is also amazing!

7/10 (was expecting to give it a 5/10)
N☆ 
Mar 31, 2015 4:56 PM

Jul 2014
i really enjoyed this magical mashup! lots of tropes, jokes and stuff. :D
this last ep fulfilled my dreams/needs. XD
Apr 2, 2015 12:34 PM

Jan 2015
That was absolutely ridiculous! I loved it. This series was too much.

... that final bath scene may, or may not, be my new wallpaper.
Apr 3, 2015 1:21 PM

Feb 2014
lol, just as I thought this show couldn't take itself any less seriously... "All of this has been planned for a reality show broadcast across the universe!"

haha "More Better" Battle Lovers xD

This show gets a 7-8/10. It's one of the top, if not the very top, shows that doesn't take itself seriously at all (up there with ore twintails). It was really random and funny, and I'm glad I picked it up.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2015 12:20 AM

Jan 2012
Wow, that episode was ALL over the place but, for what it was it was pretty good. Despite the fact that I loved every minute of the gratuitous fan service for the ladies, that isn't enough to make me give it a high rating. I gave it a normal rating. I would be the first watching if it got a sequel though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2015 2:43 AM

Jan 2013
An... interesting last episode with interesting plot twists.

I got bored a couple (meaning a lot) of times, the first and last episodes are the only two episodes I liked wholeheartedly. But I still enjoyed it and appreciated the intention of the series which was to be a stupid-funny ridiculous parody.
Apr 7, 2015 1:51 PM

Sep 2014
Great last episode...it'a a pity some (the majority) of them weren't as funny/random as this last one.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Apr 9, 2015 2:42 PM

Sep 2014
I laughed when Yumoto grew wings XD
I want a second season nowww

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Apr 10, 2015 9:12 PM

Jul 2012
Anime of the season. Well, not really but this one was consistently enjoyable and the jokes were excellent. Great voice cast, humour and colours. Best boys: Yufuin and Hakone!

My main issue was that half of an episode would be dull but the remaining parts would be hella funny. There were only two (or three) episodes that were funny throughout the entire episode. I'm looking forward to the insert song single release! Goodbye, More Better Lovers! Love is...seriously...over!

Solid 7/10.
Apr 14, 2015 4:13 AM
May 2007
I'm so treasuring the moments where Kinshirou is so moe and tsundere.
Yumoto the More Sparkling Prince with wings, I can worship. My favorite ♡

Her_Holiness said:

StevenHu said:
I bet you girls are all disappointed that this final episode did not even contain one kiss. :P

You bet ;D

10/10
With 0 female actors voicing.
Both young Atsushi and Kinshirou were even voiced by cute young boys ♥

mayukachan said:
I'm looking forward to the insert song single release!

Pretty sure the insert song "Just going now!!" is already released, coupling song of OP single.
Apr 15, 2015 11:53 AM

Aug 2007
The episode was so so. A Brothers conflict and all problems were resolved at the end.
Apr 21, 2015 11:46 PM
May 2014
They lost me for a sec with the whole reality TV bit, but they won me back with the "More Better Love Making" transformation.

Shame there's probably not gonna be a second season, but it was still a damn good series nonetheless.
Apr 21, 2015 11:48 PM

Jul 2012
Shadow-Chan said:
Pretty sure the insert song "Just going now!!" is already released, coupling song of OP single.

oh really? thanks for the info x)
May 2, 2015 1:58 PM

Nov 2010
Yeah, man! I'm not ashamed to type that I really enjoyed this show. I had tons of great laughs all the way to the end.
So many "Sailor Moon"-type things but it's sort of to be expected in a magical boy anime. I love the characters in it and the music was so lovable!!``

Love it``

Now onto the next anime.
May 14, 2015 2:37 AM

Oct 2014
Meh, this anime was OK I guess. Found it funny sometimes, but mostly just repetitive.. And I really didn't like the BL vibe :p

5/10 from me
May 17, 2015 8:21 AM
May 2012
DAT PLOT TWIST, It was freaking hilarious. Unexpected, but great ending.

Best episode, overall pretty good comedy.

8/10
May 25, 2015 3:55 AM
Oct 2011
Why doesn't this have shoujo tag on MAL? It's not BL and its style differs greatly from most shoujo animes, but it's clearly not made for both genders.
Jul 5, 2015 12:36 PM

Feb 2015
An upgrade and final battle at last! The ending was a little unexpected but I kinda will miss this show. Love is over!
Jul 15, 2015 2:10 AM

Mar 2012
No pink wombats were molested in the making of this anime.

As soon as I saw there was going to be an anime airing about magical boys I knew it was going to be a ridiculous, enjoyable ride lol.
Oct 13, 2015 5:24 AM

Jul 2013
They got their wings, how cute! :3

So it was all a crazy alien reality show, I gotta say I did not see that coming. How Truman Show of them. It was a pretty good end for that reason alone.

The student council became good as well which was cool and At and Kin finally made up.

I didn't expect the older brother to have originally done it, explains how he could see them though I guess lol. That was a cool fight too.

The crazy alien show got cancelled and rightly so.

I can't wait for season 2 because this show was awesome and I finished it in 2 days. But I don't really get what could happen in a season 2 :/

Teach is alive!!! lol. Again.
Oct 29, 2015 1:37 PM

Mar 2014
I started watching this when it aired and just got round to finishing it. I loved it back then but the last couple of eps were just.. meh. The concept worked for the show but I didn't really enjoy it. Peachy and green hair came through in this ep but the white haired dude is still annoying af. Despite that I still feel compelled to give it a high rating.
I'm curious how exactly they're going to make a second season after this.
Nov 13, 2015 11:58 AM

Dec 2014
I did it! I finished this show after putting it on hold since episode 3 came out. The nodrop rule continues to go strong! I hated this show lol. I thought it was completely terrible, until this last episode. This last episode was perfect in every way. It really makes me wish the rest of the show was as good as this one episode. It would've been an 7-8 if the rest of it was this good but with just having one good episode out of twelve I'm not going to give it an even close to high score. I'm just glad I finished it before the year ended.

2/10
Jan 19, 2016 12:16 PM

Dec 2014
love shower seemed overrated still liked it though
Apr 4, 2016 12:27 AM

Oct 2009
Finally finished it! It was so hard to force myself and watch the prev eps, but I did. *cries* Yay me...!

That aside...erkgghh The ep was so gay I just died, just like that rotting teacher's corpse.
But man, I just love the catchy OP song xD ♪ ♪ "Kimi mo Fallin' LOVE! ☆ Doin' LOVE! ☆" ♥ That was the only thing that kept me watching it haha

The show was really meh... aside from the fact that they're eye candy. I hope S2 gets an improvement especially in the comedy aspect.

Nov 9, 2016 2:07 AM

Jan 2013
All of them look so perfect in white hell yeah. (≧∇≦*)
One of my fave series. 9/10

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Nov 25, 2016 3:14 AM

Mar 2015
Dat twist was ridiculous?

Kin and Atsushi reconciled is gaaaaayyyy!!!!

Dat Mecha was unexpected and I got excited a bit.

Haha, same Bankai!! Lame~

I got entertained in a weird direction.

1.9/5

Overall: 4/10 in a good way.
Oct 20, 2017 5:52 AM

Jun 2016
That was good way to wrap up this season. Haha. So, after all this time Earth was just being tested and being seen by the entire universe through a reality TV show? Hahaha. So ridiculous.

So, Gora-san used to be the only Battle Lover. Slay, son. Haha.

In the end, Caerula Adamas and Battle Lovers helped each other to defeat that goldfish and the hedgehog. Hahahahaha!

So many gay moments especially with Kinshirou-kun and Atsushi. <3 At least they're friends again which was ruined by a freaking curry, I can't even.

Aww. They all spent time at the bath house. I can't even. At least let me see Kinshirou's whole body. Godddamnit. Waaaah!

Good anime. I really enjoyed it so much. 8/10

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Movie for Winter 2025

tsubasalover - Jul 26

8 by nulls »»
Aug 12, 5:40 PM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2015

37 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 11, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2015

85 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 10, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2015

248 by Daviljoe193 »»
Jan 24, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2015

70 by Kayn »»
Feb 1, 2023 2:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.