Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2009 8:54 PM

Jun 2009
Time for introductions!

I'm Damien. I've been watching anime off and on for about seven years, but my interest has blossomed over the last year. I'm not really into manga, cosplay, conventions, or any other associated cultures and media, but that doesn't mean I'm opposed. I'm currently in southeastern Kentucky, close to the border or Tennessee, but I'm always looking for someplace new, and randomly move often. Other interests include music, fitness, and general shenanigans. :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 23, 2009 3:57 PM
Feb 2009
'Ello.

The name is Roxie, which I use often online, or Lylian, which is my real name.
I'm seventeen, a few months to eighteen. HUGE geek, and very well rounded in that aspect. I'm known as the Red Headed Geek Princess in some places on the internet. I also enjoy sci-fi, gaming, fantasy, literature, and other geek culture. Plus a David Tennant fanatic. <3

Other than that, I love fashion and costuming, as well as cosplay and conventions. I hope to make fashion and costume design a career.

And for you cute geeks out there, I'm single and gorgeous.
BWAHAHA.

I also run the MAL club called Epic Otaku of Tennessee, if you feel like joining. It's for Tennesseans and anyone else who wants to come chat and have fun. I also run a couple local groups for Anime and involved in other geek and nerd communities.

I have a much better introduction on my MAL profile, so check it out and add me as a friend if you'd like to chat!

Lasciviously,
Roxie Moora (AKA Lylian)
Jul 23, 2009 4:01 PM
Feb 2009
By the way, why can't I post or make new topics on the club page?
Jul 25, 2009 10:53 AM

Jun 2009
RoxieMoora said:
By the way, why can't I post or make new topics on the club page?
I just changed some of the settings, so you should be able to now.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» This group alive?

wiremuse - Jun 27, 2011

7 by Rasip »»
Aug 7, 2013 1:07 PM

» We need a club picture!

Higosha - Jul 27, 2009

2 by nitchi »»
Sep 15, 2012 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.