Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 4, 2015 12:43 AM

May 2014
ZeroDragon said:
Even though I couldn't attend the screening, I was able to meet Gil's English VA and Rin's Japanese VA and get autographs from them. Gil's VA became a rather excited when I told him I thought he managed to pull off Gil's kingly demeanor really well. As for Rin's VA, I tried getting a picture with her and get her to give a shoutout to the fans, but they were pretty strict in regards to both of those things. I complimented her on her role as Rin and told her that we all loved her (on behalf of you Rinfags out there). I also got a Saber figma signed by the founder of Max Factory (the company that created the figma line) and one of the people who had a hand in sculpting it.

/shamelessGloating

Q&A with Rin's VA tomorrow. Does anyone have any worthwhile questions that they want answered? I'll see what I can do.

Nice one!

I don't have any questions for Rin. Well, nothing appropriate anyway.
Apr 4, 2015 12:49 AM

Jan 2015
if you can,
1. ask her if theres any traits shes sees in Rin that remind her of herself (or vice versa)
Apr 4, 2015 1:37 AM

Oct 2013
Akward moment when u can think of nothing to ask her.
Apr 4, 2015 4:30 AM

Oct 2014
ZeroDragon said:
Even though I couldn't attend the screening, I was able to meet Gil's English VA and Rin's Japanese VA and get autographs from them. Gil's VA became rather excited when I told him I thought he managed to pull off Gil's kingly demeanor really well since he his director had told him to sound "kingly" for the role. As for Rin's VA, I tried getting a picture with her and get her to give a shoutout to the fans, but they were pretty strict in regards to both of those things. I complimented her on her role as Rin and told her that we all loved her (on behalf of you Rinfags out there). I also got a Saber figma signed by the founder of Max Factory (the company that created the figma line) and one of the people who had a hand in sculpting it.

/shamelessGloating

Q&A with Rin's VA tomorrow. Does anyone have any worthwhile questions that they want answered? I'll see what I can do.

Could you ask her, if she understands any of the German words she is using when using magic?
Apr 4, 2015 4:45 AM

Mar 2013
FlamepriesT said:
wooooot <3 Kana Ueda! Ask her if she'll marry me. <3

By the way, did you guys know she voiced Sara in Ever17? I was pretty surprised when I found that out.
Hah, I was gonna mention that too. Yea, reading E17 was the first time I heard her voice acting. Same with Asakawa Yuu, who is Tsugumi in E17 and Rider in F/sn.
Apr 4, 2015 5:18 AM

Aug 2013
ZeroDragon said:
Even though I couldn't attend the screening, I was able to meet Gil's English VA and Rin's Japanese VA and get autographs from them.

I also got a Saber figma signed by the founder of Max Factory (the company that created the figma line) and one of the people who had a hand in sculpting it.

Congrats.

hmmm,I could think of a couple but you'd probably end up getting thrown outta there in the process
Apr 4, 2015 6:31 AM

May 2014
Pre-Airing BGO, come hither men, ladies.

http://www.boardgame-online.com/?page=joingame&g=iKk5&k=dcu

Rider or die
Apr 4, 2015 6:49 AM

Aug 2010
ZeroDragon said:
Even though I couldn't attend the screening, I was able to meet Gil's English VA and Rin's Japanese VA and get autographs from them. Gil's VA became rather excited when I told him I thought he managed to pull off Gil's kingly demeanor really well since he his director had told him to sound "kingly" for the role. As for Rin's VA, I tried getting a picture with her and get her to give a shoutout to the fans, but they were pretty strict in regards to both of those things. I complimented her on her role as Rin and told her that we all loved her (on behalf of you Rinfags out there). I also got a Saber figma signed by the founder of Max Factory (the company that created the figma line) and one of the people who had a hand in sculpting it.

/shamelessGloating

That's awesome. Congrats, man ^^

ZeroDragon said:

Could you ask her, what personality trait Rin has that she herself likes most and the one she personally identify with?
Apr 4, 2015 7:31 AM

Nov 2013
Does anyone have a link to a working livestream?
Apr 4, 2015 7:34 AM

Aug 2013
GARBrotato said:

http://connectcast.tv/linux2ink
Apr 4, 2015 7:48 AM

Jul 2013
ZeroDragon said:

/shamelessGloating

Ask her if she cares about or is attached to Rin Tohsaka in some way~

Apr 4, 2015 7:53 AM

Nov 2013
DamnThatsTheSpot said:
GARBrotato said:

http://connectcast.tv/linux2ink
Thanks.
Apr 4, 2015 10:04 AM

Sep 2014
It's taking long for the raw version to be released. :(
Apr 4, 2015 10:09 AM

Oct 2014
FlamepriesT said:

The raw has been out for at least 30 mins. nyaa
Apr 4, 2015 10:19 AM

Sep 2014
nocorras said:
FlamepriesT said:

Thanks. Do you know how long it'll be until we have subs?
Apr 4, 2015 10:25 AM

Oct 2014
FlamepriesT said:
nocorras said:

Comes out in 5-6 mins on CR. So probably an hour or so
Apr 4, 2015 10:26 AM

Sep 2014
Harlequina said:
FlamepriesT said:
wooooot <3 Kana Ueda! Ask her if she'll marry me. <3

By the way, did you guys know she voiced Sara in Ever17? I was pretty surprised when I found that out.
Hah, I was gonna mention that too. Yea, reading E17 was the first time I heard her voice acting. Same with Asakawa Yuu, who is Tsugumi in E17 and Rider in F/sn.

Yeah, that was a bit surprising as well. In fact, I didn't even remeber that. lol :P
Apr 4, 2015 10:26 AM

Sep 2014
nocorras said:
FlamepriesT said:

Comes out in 5-6 mins on CR. So probably an hour or so

fakku mai laifu
Apr 4, 2015 12:52 PM

Apr 2014
Some notable tidbits I can remember from the Q&A with Kana Ueda.

-Ufotable did the animations after the voices were recorded.

-It was frustrating for her to watch the previous Shirou. I can't remember exactly if she meant Fate Shirou or if she was implying that Shirou hadn't been developed well cuz DEEN.

-If she was in the Grail War, she would summon Saber if she only wanted to go for the win. If she wanted a servant she could spend time with, then it'd be F/Z Rider.

-The way she relates to Rin the most is that she sees a parallel between how Rin develops throughout the story/franchise and the development of her own career.
Apr 4, 2015 5:21 PM

Oct 2013
Dear lord is that Sorrow playing at the start of ep `13
Apr 4, 2015 5:31 PM

Sep 2013
FrozenRemains said:

It is, and it's beautiful.

Was soooo happy when I heard it ^__^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2015 5:49 PM

Oct 2013
Mickdrew said:
FrozenRemains said:

It is, and it's beautiful.

Was soooo happy when I heard it ^__^

I cried T.T
Apr 4, 2015 6:27 PM

Oct 2014
Liked the episode. Only gripe is the skips in time where they didn't explain why Shirou was at the Church.

I would complain about the betrayal difference but I think this way might make it a bigger shock when it happens again and everyone is like "Ha I knew it Archer is going to save the day!" Then he goes full dick mode again.
Apr 4, 2015 6:34 PM

Sep 2013
nocorras said:
Liked the episode. Only gripe is the skips in time where they didn't explain why Shirou was at the Church.

I would complain about the betrayal difference but I think this way might make it a bigger shock when it happens again and everyone is like "Ha I knew it Archer is going to save the day!" Then he goes full dick mode again.

When you say there's a difference in his betrayal, are you referring to the scenes before when he was talking to Rin?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2015 6:43 PM

Oct 2014
Mickdrew said:
nocorras said:

When you say there's a difference in his betrayal, are you referring to the scenes before when he was talking to Rin?

The slap and stuff.
Apr 4, 2015 6:49 PM

Sep 2013
nocorras said:
Mickdrew said:

The slap and stuff.

Oh okay, I see.
I think it was just to make the scene more dramatic. It worked well in my opinion.
Apr 4, 2015 6:51 PM

Oct 2013
Hi guys! I'm here now not that this care for someone, of course
I am Hatedmainofanime. More no one.
Apr 4, 2015 6:53 PM

Oct 2014
survivor_hero said:

About the UBW part in the ED. I don't know if it's an artistic thing or if it's meant to be Shirou's UBW down the road.

I'm leaning toward it's just an artistic thing.

Mickdrew said:

I think it was just to make the scene more dramatic. It worked well in my opinion.

Well my gripe is that it could make Archer seen in a better light if people think he only did it to save Rin. Like I said though this could set up for a bigger shock on the 2nd betrayal when Archer goes dick mode.
nocorrasApr 4, 2015 6:58 PM
Apr 4, 2015 6:55 PM

Sep 2014
All live reactions were basically people:

Yes, shit's getting serious now! Rin's doing good, now Archer's gonna come and...
-->
Eyes wide as soon as he slaps Rin (thinking: did he hit her?)
-->
WTF?!? when they realize Rin was indeed the target and Archer protects Kuzuki right afterwards

I had fun watching people get all mindfucked by that scene. Then, everyone starts thinking that's gotta be a plan... and get further shocked when Caster does hit him with her rule breaker.

Cool stuff.
Apr 4, 2015 6:56 PM

Oct 2013
nocorras said:
survivor_hero said:

About the UBW part in the ED. I don't know if it's an artistic thing or if it's meant to be Shirou's UBW down the road.

I'm leaning toward it's just an artistic thing.

Probably.
Apr 4, 2015 6:59 PM

Oct 2013
FlamepriesT said:

Yes, shit's getting serious now! Rin's doing good, now Archer's gonna come and...
-->
-->
WTF?!? when they realize Rin was indeed the target and Archer protects Kuzuki right afterwards

I had fun watching people get all mindfucked by that scene. Then, everyone starts thinking that's gotta be a plan... and get further shocked when Caster does hit him with her rule breaker.

Cool stuff.

My friends were more like "that son of bitch"
just my sister thought that maybe Archer had a plan (well, she was conquered by all GAR that he have).
Apr 4, 2015 7:04 PM

Sep 2014
survivor_hero said:
FlamepriesT said:

-->
-->

Cool stuff.

My friends were more like "that son of bitch"
just my sister thought that maybe Archer had a plan (well, she was conquered by all GAR that he have).

loool I see
Apr 4, 2015 7:10 PM

Oct 2014
Hard not to like those shots of Archer in the ED.
Apr 4, 2015 7:33 PM

Sep 2013
nocorras said:

hehe GAR levels are over 9000
Apr 4, 2015 7:34 PM

Oct 2013
Mickdrew said:
nocorras said:

hehe GAR levels are over 9000

Wrong. It's incalculable, my friend.
Apr 4, 2015 7:39 PM

Sep 2014
Guys, I have sad news for you. A major source of cancer has reached the heart of Ufotable. I'm really sorry. It was fun while it lasted.

Apr 4, 2015 7:42 PM

Mar 2015
FlamepriesT said:
Guys, I have sad news for you. A major source of cancer has reached the heart of Ufotable. I'm really sorry. It was fun while it lasted.

HOLY SHIT
THIS EXPLAINS WHY HE'S SO SALTY LMAO

Post this on the subforum lol~

Oct 2013
FlamepriesT said:

OOOOHHHHHH, NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 2013
FlamepriesT said:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/gg8AV8fl.jpg[/ img]

So wait, Fai is behind everything he gets pissed about???

What is this I don't even . . .

(Also, doesn't Shirou look odd in that pic? It looks like he's a toddler XDDD)
Apr 4, 2015 7:53 PM

Oct 2014
FlamepriesT said:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/gg8AV8fl.jpg[/im g]

I agree with him on some things (and he does take it overboard sometimes) but damn that made me laugh.
Apr 4, 2015 9:11 PM

Sep 2014
nocorras said:
FlamepriesT said:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/gg8AV8fl.jpg[/im g]

I agree with him on some things (and he does take it overboard sometimes) but damn that made me laugh.

If Fai took all his knowledge and used it in a way that wasn't like a cancerous asshole, he'd be a huge asset to the community, instead of a driving force behind why people hate the forums.
Apr 4, 2015 9:17 PM

Oct 2013
ANGRY2011 said:
nocorras said:

If Fai took all his knowledge and used it in a way that wasn't like a cancerous asshole, he'd be a huge asset to the community, instead of a driving force behind why people hate the forums.

This.
Apr 4, 2015 9:37 PM

Mar 2015
ANGRY2011 said:
nocorras said:

That's like saying what if Tsukihime had an anime or something just as crazy. Fai will never calm down, his origin is "salt"~
Apr 4, 2015 9:41 PM

Oct 2013
OneTrueEmiya said:
ANGRY2011 said:

That's like saying what if Tsukihime had an anime or something just as crazy. Fai will never calm down, his origin is "salt"~

Great.
Apr 4, 2015 11:02 PM

Oct 2013
Can we stop talking about this fucking guy already.

How does nobody say anything about the masterpiece episode 13 is.
I mean,we got Sorrow remix.
We got Emiya BA.
We got sweet Rin tears.
Apr 4, 2015 11:32 PM

Sep 2013
FrozenRemains said:
We got Emiya BA.
We got sweet Rin tears.

Well, don't tell any of this to ANN:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/preview-guide/2015/spring/fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works-season-2/.86755
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works/episode-13/.86767

Apparently, they think it's pretty meh
-_-
Apr 4, 2015 11:40 PM

Oct 2013
Mickdrew said:
FrozenRemains said:
We got Emiya BA.
We got sweet Rin tears.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/preview-guide/2015/spring/fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works-season-2/.86755
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works/episode-13/.86767

-_-

Not is there that someone hate the excess of Shirou's monologues in VN?
Apr 5, 2015 1:53 AM

Oct 2013
survivor_hero said:
Mickdrew said:

-_-

ANN has the worst reviews i've ever seen,its like the guys dont even watch anime.

BTW is anyone here a photoshopping/editing god?
I want to make an emoticon
Taimanin_IreliaApr 5, 2015 2:26 AM
Apr 5, 2015 2:53 AM

May 2014
FrozenRemains said:
survivor_hero said:

ANN has the worst reviews i've ever seen,its like the guys dont even watch anime.

Me and insert know a bit, but if you want something done well you'll need Astro or.... Fai.
Apr 5, 2015 3:19 AM

Oct 2013
WrongPriest said:
FrozenRemains said:

Me and insert know a bit, but if you want something done well you'll need Astro or.... Fai.

I basically want to edit a scarf and 2 blades on saber.
Guess what hybrid i want to make.
For now i've added the scarf but the blades are bitches.

Alright its done,behold

Taimanin_IreliaApr 5, 2015 4:02 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Heaven's Feel Manga Discussion [HF Spoilers!]

LoomyTheBrew - May 11, 2015

22 by LoomyTheBrew »»
Dec 24, 2015 11:52 AM

» RP Game - Have your avatar speak to the avatar above you ( 1 2 )

TrueKireiPriest - Mar 31, 2015

93 by removed-user »»
Dec 6, 2015 10:57 AM

» Need advice on web purchase

Taimanin_Irelia - May 7, 2015

1 by Bobulated »»
May 7, 2015 9:31 AM

» Tu Aru Majutsu no Index General Discussion SPOILERS AHEAD

Bobulated - Apr 25, 2015

6 by Shrimperor »»
Apr 27, 2015 9:48 AM

» Fanfiction Thread!(Spoilahs)

mira-pyon - Apr 22, 2015

3 by Shrimperor »»
Apr 23, 2015 1:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.