Forum Settings
Forums

Third Question of the month: WHAT DOES HE'S MEAN NEVER GONA SEE HER AGAIN?

New
Jul 3, 2009 6:59 PM

May 2009
What dose he mean?
Can you predict the out come?
What will Happen in the next chapter

http://www.onemanga.com/Shugo_Chara/42/31-32/

press it!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 3, 2009 8:18 PM

Jun 2008
im almost sure ikuto is moving with his family to another city T.T
DAMN!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 4, 2009 12:06 AM

May 2009
Here's my Theroy

After the sad goodbye Amu says "Wh-at W-Why?" Ikuto turns around and a flash of light shines,and Amu gets blind for a few seacon. After she can see again Ikuto is gone. Amu says "Ikutooooooo!*looks around and tears runs down her face* Ikutooooooooooooo!*Gets mad* Ikutooooo you Idiot! Fine go! I don't care!*runs away*

Ikuto hideing where she can't see him but he can still see her looks sad and walks away saying "Let's go...........Yoru"*Yoru follows* After Amu arrives home she runs up the stairs to her room. lying on the bed crying asking herself "Why...why am i crying? I don't care right? But.....it...it hurts so bad. *cryed herself to sleep* *7:00am and phones rings/ Amu picks it up still a little teary* Amu says "hello".
Utau screams "What are you doing? SItting there? Go after Ikuto". Amu says "H-How do you....*looks out window or something glass*....I don't care about that Idiot!" Utau says ".........................You're the one that's the IDIOT! Do you know how much Ikuto Loves and Cares for you? And you're sitting here crying! He's at the [the name and place]. Now are you going to sit around and think or are you gona say what you want?" Amu-"..........RAN.......CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?"
RAN-AMU...OKAY! *transform into Amulet Heart and flys to the place where Ikuto is (wich might be the airport) untransform when she got there* Ikuto is almost leaving. When he Hears Amu say "IKUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" but thinks he's imaging it. BUT then Amu says "Ikutooooo please wait! Don't go PLEASSEEEEEEEE!"
Ikuto then turn around to find that Amu running towards him. Ikuto says "A-AMU?!" *Amu hugs him tightly*

Amu- Pl-Please don't go Ikuto!
Ikuto- *looking surprise* A-..........Amu........
Amu- Ikuto please
Ikuto- I'm sorry but....I think you should just forget about me.....*looking VERY sad
Amu- NO! NO I won't do it!
Ikuto-Amu.....*close his eyes and then kiss Amu's forehead and hugs her* *Ikuto wispers* Don't worry I'll come back..I promise even if you're Tadase's Girl cause you know why?
Amu- Wh-why? *looks into his eyes*
Ikuto- cause the key and the lock are connect wich means we're connected.....hey Amu
Amu- huh?
Ikuto- Let's met up someday and unlock the lock!
Amu-..........Okay! Promise!
*picky swear and Amu say the chat that she did with Lulu*
Ikuto- Okay see ya later Perverted Kid.
Amu- bye Peverted cat-ear costplay boy
*Ikuto's plan takes off and Amu stares at the plan as it takes off* *amu simles*
Amu- WE WILL Surely met again.....Ikuto I Love you.
after that they will probly skip to a 3 or 5 year later when shes 15 or 17 yr old and he should be 20 or 22 right? well after that long wait...

*As Amu is walking home she suddenly hears a meldoy that sounds like (who do you think huh?) Ikuto but a little happier* She then stars running toward the music and who else but the one and only IKUTO TSUKUYOMI! *clapps* after he finish his song.=

Amu-Ikuto....Ikutooooo!
Ikuto-*smierk* I knew you would come Amu. You're so easy to find. And you're chest isn't any bigger.
Amu-*shook* O_O.....Ikutooooooooooooo! You little Pervert! You you..you you..........Jerk *runs toward Ikuto and hugs him*
Ikuto- Amu....Did you miss me this much?
Amu-....*GETS MAD AND HITS HIM LIKE IN EPISODE 26* What do you think and you can still ask me that!
Ikuto-O...K I GET IT owowowowowowowow
Amu- But I have something I've been trying to tell you.......>/////<.......I..I...Love you! >////////< *BLUSHES*
Ikuto- [says something rude or tease her] but....Hey let's open the lock now ok?
Amu- wait what about your answer to my confesion?
Ikuto- *turns around and grabs her face and wisper "Of course you Idiot" *BIG KISS*

also on my blogs

Jul 4, 2009 1:22 AM

Jul 2008
Wow, sweetlollipop, that's an amazing end,I hope it will be something like that, I almost cried xD
But it's so sad... just when I was rejoiced and BAAM- Ikuto says "I won't ever see you again" o_O
It's not fair...I hope everything will be ok, I'm afraid they want to remove Ikuto so that way Tadase and Amu can be together ;(((
Jul 4, 2009 1:49 PM

May 2009
van4yta said:
Wow, sweetlollipop, that's an amazing end,I hope it will be something like that, I almost cried xD
But it's so sad... just when I was rejoiced and BAAM- Ikuto says "I won't ever see you again" o_O
It's not fair...I hope everything will be ok, I'm afraid they want to remove Ikuto so that way Tadase and Amu can be together ;(((

Thanks! :D

I don't think that peach-pit will let that happen.
Since they got us all work up.
But if they do I think they should at least tell us why right?

Jul 4, 2009 5:14 PM

Jun 2009
sweetlollipop said:
Here's my Theroy

After the sad goodbye Amu says "Wh-at W-Why?" Ikuto turns around and a flash of light shines,and Amu gets blind for a few seacon. After she can see again Ikuto is gone. Amu says "Ikutooooooo!*looks around and tears runs down her face* Ikutooooooooooooo!*Gets mad* Ikutooooo you Idiot! Fine go! I don't care!*runs away*

Ikuto hideing where she can't see him but he can still see her looks sad and walks away saying "Let's go...........Yoru"*Yoru follows* After Amu arrives home she runs up the stairs to her room. lying on the bed crying asking herself "Why...why am i crying? I don't care right? But.....it...it hurts so bad. *cryed herself to sleep* *7:00am and phones rings/ Amu picks it up still a little teary* Amu says "hello".
Utau screams "What are you doing? SItting there? Go after Ikuto". Amu says "H-How do you....*looks out window or something glass*....I don't care about that Idiot!" Utau says ".........................You're the one that's the IDIOT! Do you know how much Ikuto Loves and Cares for you? And you're sitting here crying! He's at the [the name and place]. Now are you going to sit around and think or are you gona say what you want?" Amu-"..........RAN.......CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?"
RAN-AMU...OKAY! *transform into Amulet Heart and flys to the place where Ikuto is (wich might be the airport) untransform when she got there* Ikuto is almost leaving. When he Hears Amu say "IKUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" but thinks he's imaging it. BUT then Amu says "Ikutooooo please wait! Don't go PLEASSEEEEEEEE!"
Ikuto then turn around to find that Amu running towards him. Ikuto says "A-AMU?!" *Amu hugs him tightly*

Amu- Pl-Please don't go Ikuto!
Ikuto- *looking surprise* A-..........Amu........
Amu- Ikuto please
Ikuto- I'm sorry but....I think you should just forget about me.....*looking VERY sad
Amu- NO! NO I won't do it!
Ikuto-Amu.....*close his eyes and then kiss Amu's forehead and hugs her* *Ikuto wispers* Don't worry I'll come back..I promise even if you're Tadase's Girl cause you know why?
Amu- Wh-why? *looks into his eyes*
Ikuto- cause the key and the lock are connect wich means we're connected.....hey Amu
Amu- huh?
Ikuto- Let's met up someday and unlock the lock!
Amu-..........Okay! Promise!
*picky swear and Amu say the chat that she did with Lulu*
Ikuto- Okay see ya later Perverted Kid.
Amu- bye Peverted cat-ear costplay boy
*Ikuto's plan takes off and Amu stares at the plan as it takes off* *amu simles*
Amu- WE WILL Surely met again.....Ikuto I Love you.
after that they will probly skip to a 3 or 5 year later when shes 15 or 17 yr old and he should be 20 or 22 right? well after that long wait...

*As Amu is walking home she suddenly hears a meldoy that sounds like (who do you think huh?) Ikuto but a little happier* She then stars running toward the music and who else but the one and only IKUTO TSUKUYOMI! *clapps* after he finish his song.=

Amu-Ikuto....Ikutooooo!
Ikuto-*smierk* I knew you would come Amu. You're so easy to find. And you're chest isn't any bigger.
Amu-*shook* O_O.....Ikutooooooooooooo! You little Pervert! You you..you you..........Jerk *runs toward Ikuto and hugs him*
Ikuto- Amu....Did you miss me this much?
Amu-....*GETS MAD AND HITS HIM LIKE IN EPISODE 26* What do you think and you can still ask me that!
Ikuto-O...K I GET IT owowowowowowowow
Amu- But I have something I've been trying to tell you.......>/////<.......I..I...Love you! >////////< *BLUSHES*
Ikuto- [says something rude or tease her] but....Hey let's open the lock now ok?
Amu- wait what about your answer to my confesion?
Ikuto- *turns around and grabs her face and wisper "Of course you Idiot" *BIG KISS*

also on my blogs

WOW!
what an amazing theroy. I hope that happens! also that mwould make some people that theroy like that too! ^^
Jul 7, 2009 7:58 PM

Feb 2009
oh my gosh , this is the best ending EVER ! AHH ! THAT WILL BE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED ~ Good Job Sweet Lollipoop :D
Ikuto is mine D:
Jul 8, 2009 10:18 AM

May 2009
SooChuuwy said:
oh my gosh , this is the best ending EVER ! AHH ! THAT WILL BE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED ~ Good Job Sweet Lollipoop :D

Thanks a lot! :D

but i think peach-pit won't let us guess that easyly so i don't think that will happen unless a mirical happened

but i know that an amuto rnding gona happen (hopes)

Jul 8, 2009 5:55 PM

Jun 2009
sweetlollipop said:
SooChuuwy said:

Thanks a lot! :D

but i think peach-pit won't let us guess that easyly so i don't think that will happen unless a mirical happened

but i know that an amuto rnding gona happen (hopes)

you might be right i mean did we predict the last chapter?
Jul 21, 2009 8:44 PM

Apr 2009
i think ikuto might be moving away to start a new life with his family or maybe he is going to be a professional violin player like his dad and fulfill his dream but amu finally realizes that she really loves him and they get married and live happily ever after!!!! *pants* *pants* lololol =DDD
@(^.^)@ hehe
Jul 21, 2009 10:39 PM

May 2009
you might be right! but i think amu relizes stuff way to late don't u think?

Jul 23, 2009 6:50 PM

Mar 2009
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........... hate cliffhangers!!!!!!!!! i srsly can't wait!!!!!!!!!!~

if any of the things that u guys said come true then i'll be satisfied XDD

M U S I C
Aug 2, 2009 12:37 PM

May 2009
Wow i can't belive some of my theroy was true! O_O *super sook*

Aug 2, 2009 7:19 PM
Jul 2007
That would be great if that theory came true! However I wonder if Ikuto is going in search of his dad, or maybe go on some soul searching adventure, and then come back to Amu.
Oct 26, 2009 7:19 AM

Jan 2009
sweetlollypop. you just made my day. that was awesome! i hope it happens like that...
Oct 26, 2009 5:21 PM

Oct 2009
i think that line is definitely ikuto being dramatic and sorta teasing amu
of course he's gonna see her again.... eventually

and yeah, sweetlollipop- awesome theory. it's really sweet. adorable

agh >3<
i wish amu would stop being in denial about her feelings for ikuto
GenieGin13Oct 26, 2009 5:25 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Member Cards! [OPEN!]

HiddenRabbit - Nov 10, 2010

48 by Sainelo »»
Jun 28, 2013 7:24 AM

» AMV!

Sweetlollipop - Jul 30, 2009

8 by KatsukiAyumu »»
Jan 26, 2012 12:05 PM

» QESUTION OF THE MONTH: Can you give us 5 or 3 reasons why Amu should choose Ikuto over Tadase?

Sweetlollipop - Jun 19, 2009

23 by jung-haneul »»
Sep 14, 2010 9:48 PM

» SEACON QUESTION OF THE MONTH: How Will IT END?

Sweetlollipop - Jun 23, 2009

7 by kkjieun »»
Mar 20, 2010 1:36 PM

» Banners!

Sweetlollipop - Jul 23, 2009

6 by SazunaBlossom »»
Sep 11, 2009 1:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.