Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2014 4:35 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not too much dancing except a bit at the end with all the characters together.

The shopping trip to the shoes store and facing off against that rival is much more amusing however. Can't wait to see both of them battle it out on stage.
Nov 23, 2014 6:16 PM
Feb 2014
loved this episode, that dance at the end had me hyped, one show iBeen keeping up with.
Nov 23, 2014 6:41 PM

Dec 2013
The dance at the end was actually pretty good, though you'd think that Haneru would've done more, especially since he fought so hard to be the centre... Oh well, Kumo's part was sick as always and Kanon and Mizuki had a nice part too.
Nov 23, 2014 7:32 PM
Jul 2018
Haneru keeps improving his dance moves.

That dance at the end was pretty good.
Nov 23, 2014 7:41 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Nice development for Haneru.

Loved the dance at the end, it was the moment we'd all been waiting for. A great way to end the episode, rather than having us wait another week to see it.

Looks like Kanon is having issues at either home or school or both next week.
Nov 23, 2014 10:16 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Yooo that was sick. I thought we were going to get a cliffhanger and no full routine, but wow dat ending. I really liked how they utilized each of their specialties but was still able to create dance routine that worked very well for all of them. They were so cool, I'm a fan <3

Kanon is the best as always, she's really good at dealing Haneru (have I said this before?). And Kumo is mature, being able to see how hard Haneru is working and letting Haneru have the center position because he probably thinks that Haneru is the most suitable for it. Good teamwork. Anyways, so hyped for Dance Road rn.
Nov 23, 2014 10:18 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Everyone's imagination of being the center was quite funny, particularly Kumo's. Pretty sure he would get all them girls if he became the center.

Yuji is just an advanced version of Haneru, with a flirtatious attitude. He should've stick with that seller girl rather than Kanon though. :3

Haneru improved a good deal, but I still wanted Kumo to be the center. Well, I guess Kumo was being generous and give the little guy a chance to shine.

The dance was pretty awesome! Wished the song was better though.

Decent episode. Bringing in some rival dancing teams should be a good addition. So far, no indication of any yet..

Nov 24, 2014 2:01 AM

Dec 2011
Another good episode...the team dance at the end was quite good but hoping it would be better at the dance road.Next episode Kanon special and i guess Hanaru and the others will go to Kanon school festival and i think her mother will know that she dance in hiding
Nov 24, 2014 5:39 PM

Jul 2011
Kumo fanservice bit. Hahaha.

I liked the routine at the end. Though Kumo seem to shine more than Haneru. Loved the camera angles!

Looks like Kanon is finally opening up to her family, and school even it seems. I think they'll be performing at her cultural festival! :D
Nov 24, 2014 8:48 PM

Oct 2011
They played the OP song

Nice routine

Congrats Haneru
Nov 27, 2014 3:02 AM

Nov 2009
The practice scenes and Haneru's troubles in them were simply golden! Especially how his expression was gradually changing. Everybody imagining being the center was funny. And poor Kanon, she's really insecure about her height. Maybe that's why she seems to prefer to practice next to Kumo, who's, like, the only one taller than her.

Haneru and his "robot dance" due to aching all over was hilarious as well. Oh, and his epic case of bed hair! This is my favorite episode now.

Mirorin said:
Kumo fanservice bit. Hahaha.

I liked the routine at the end. Though Kumo seem to shine more than Haneru. Loved the camera angles!
I loled so hard at the shower scene! Because, y'know, if there's gonna be fanservice, you'd expect it to be Mizuki's, who is instead shown busy gulping down some insane amounts of sweets! It was a subtle trolling by the creators, I'm sureXD

And yeah, even though Kumo is somewhere on the edge now instead of the center, he's still hogging the limelight and looks the coolest out of all of them. But then again, maybe it's partly the problem of their routine: the individual segments are so short now that the members don't really have time to show off, except for Kumo whose moves, due to their nature, still look awesome even when all he has is just a few seconds. Haneru, in particular, seems to be moving the least: he's the center alright, and most attention naturally focuses on him, but at the same time, it means he almost doesn't need to move around and change position, so he looks still rather often... Oh, and it seems to me that Mizuki got somehow lost in the background: she's outdone by Kumo on one side and Haneru who's the center of attention on the other. Kanon does have long slender limbs and it helps her stand out, and, thankfully, Yuzuru is always noticeable regardless of his positionX)

Next episode is gonna be a riot! Street dancing in Kanon's typical ojou-sama school?! Plus, the characters change clothes! Can't wait.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 1, 2014 8:03 AM

May 2013
Trap remix of the OP?
Jan 17, 2015 12:48 AM
Aug 2011
CG said:
And yeah, even though Kumo is somewhere on the edge now instead of the center, he's still hogging the limelight and looks the coolest out of all of them.

It also doesn't help that Haneru is about 1/3 of Kumo's height. <__<

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tribe Cool Crew Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2014

6 by FoxGodSwiper »»
Aug 7, 2017 12:59 PM

Poll: » Tribe Cool Crew Episode 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2015

5 by CG »»
Apr 2, 2017 11:46 AM

Poll: » Tribe Cool Crew Episode 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2015

19 by CG »»
Mar 30, 2017 1:30 AM

Poll: » Tribe Cool Crew Episode 45 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

11 by JizzyHitler »»
May 12, 2016 9:16 PM

Poll: » Tribe Cool Crew Episode 31 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

7 by JizzyHitler »»
Apr 17, 2016 5:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.