Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 25, 2014 2:28 PM

Feb 2013

The Hall of the Military Academy of Symphonia. Opened lately as a refuge for many that seek shelter from the Mad God's descent from the upper Realms. Here is where most of the people are united for the reunions and announcements.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 25, 2014 2:51 PM

Feb 2013
With all the current recruits united on the hall, the Chief Advisor made his way towards the front of the crowd. Wearing the plate of the Onion Knights, the apparently human man spoke in a tone so loud that everyone on the entire hall could easily hear his words.

"Welcome, recruits! Welcome to the Military Academy of Symphonia, the first fort that stands in the Mad God's way if he turns out being send his armies into our Realm." Saying that, the man made a small space between his legs and held his right wirst with his left hand. "Some of you have been taken... Some of you have volunteered... And some of you just fell off here on a parachute. Either way, you all know what you're doing here. This is a military and elemental academy, where all of you will learn how to make use your special abillities, be it magic, physical or technological affinity. This is just your first day, recruits. You are all were called here. Not by me, but by our Goddess, Gaia. She pleads for your help. You are all now part of a soon-to-be army that will be on the Mad God's armies' way. My name is Kersch and I am Chief Advisor of this Academy."

After saying all that, the soldiers surrounding the area all stood in attention. "Sir, yes sir!" They shouted. "As you can see, I have the power and control in this Academy. I understand that some of you are not convinced of our victory in this battle, but that's why you are all here. Consider this our chance of victory!" At this yell of the man, the crowd slightly cheered. "Now all of you go to your respective areas. You were given an enrollment register explaining which area you must go to. Now..." After he clapped his hands, all soldiers surrounding the entire room opened the way for the crowd's path towards each area. "Go, you lots. Your day tomorrow will be the first day of training." He stated as he made his way out of the hall by simply turning around and going into what seemed to be a portal. The soldiers quickly blocked the way towards the portal and some of them led the recruits for their areas.

The Academy was divided in three areas, each with their own expertise. The Magical Wing, where the magicians trained their powers and knowloadge of magic; The Warrior Wing, where soldiers would practice and increase their physical prowess on combat; And finally, the Tech Wing, where technologial warriors would understand the strategical sense of each weapon they would wield on combat. Each person was led to their respective wing.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Sep 25, 2014 3:49 PM
Jul 2018
A lavender hair teenager was at the corner of the opening between the hall and hallway after the monotonous voice of the Chief Advisor that drove her head nuts. The same old speech again. She thought, There are people who are going to totally die tomorrow, old man. She sigh once more and turned to look at the hall. Where still a few people gather. Lazy heads, over timers, perfectionist, anyone who are misfits in the academy.
She decided to go bother some of the leftovers in the hall. Laughing gleefully.
removed-userSep 25, 2014 5:27 PM
Sep 25, 2014 4:36 PM

Jun 2014
The speech echoed through the hallways and Kasai listened like any other good recruit. He feared to go in there due to his... Appearance and stayed in the halls, avoiding any quarrels with the hostile-looking recruits. Parts of his skin occasionally flared up, but this was new to him. I'm not seeing many people like me but...Hopefully this'll be better than where I was before. he thinks to himself.
Sep 25, 2014 5:01 PM
Jul 2018
"Hey you! Redy! Come over here!" The lavender called. The boy's red hair stick out like a sore nail in the room. With his red hair being the main focus. The boy should be a Hybrid. "I want you to help me with something!" As she waved her hand up into the air.
removed-userSep 25, 2014 5:26 PM
Sep 25, 2014 5:10 PM

Jul 2012
"Some of you have been taken... Some of you have volunteered... And some of you just fell off here on a parachute. Either way, you all know..."

Not everyone was led to their respective wing, somewhere mid-speech Kazuha fell asleep behind one of the columns. It's not like the speech was boring but for some reason she falls asleep easily its not like she wanted to but she does. Everyone ignored her and when she woke up again more then 4/5th of the people were gone leaving her with the awkward bunch in the hall.

Ehhhh...I'm lost!!!Where's the Magical Wing? Awawawaaa... the girl stood there stupefied as she glanced between entrances for hints as to which way she had to go but then felt drowsy and fell asleep again...
AsreaSep 25, 2014 5:18 PM
Sep 25, 2014 5:14 PM

Jun 2014
All of a sudden, someone was calling him over... Or, atleast, someone fitting his description. Kasai looked around for the source and found a lavender haired girl. He looked at her for a moment... She looks important... Before asking any more questions to himself, he walked up to the girl asking for help. When he was in front of her, he stood there quietly. Already him being mute may get him in trouble... He makes a confused face, hoping that it would help him communicate.
Sep 25, 2014 5:24 PM
Jul 2018
"Aww you're so cute! Making that cute confused faces of yours! Ahem. My name is Aneminia Calumaria!" The lavender girl said looking up to the guys who must be a foot taller, than her. "I need you to help me with something. Sir." She smile innocently at the redhead. As she peers over to the side, and saw a white haired girl sleeping soundly. Looks like she's my target and her clothes, hmm.
Sep 25, 2014 5:31 PM

Jun 2014
Kasai looks a bit nervous, not knowing how to respond. He grabs a piece of paper and chars it with his finger, writing. Nice to meet you Aneminia. My name is Kasai. I cannot talk, but what do you need? it reads as he holds it up to her.
Sep 25, 2014 5:38 PM
Jul 2018
"See that white hair girl by the entrance." Aneminia as she pointed the sleeping white haired out. This is so going to be great! What should her name be... Ahh ha! "Her name is Shiro Suiminra. I need your help to wake her up before she'll will sleep for the next few days. The one being who is THE hardest person in the world to wake up! By the way are you by any chance mute, or you don't want to speak?" Great a mute Hybrid. What to do if he refuse.
removed-userSep 25, 2014 5:42 PM
Sep 25, 2014 5:52 PM

Jun 2014
The request seemed... Fishy and somewhat weird. But he felt like he couldn't refuse, what would happen if he did?... He grabbed another piece of paper and etched into it: Sure. I never heard of anything like that, but I'll try. And yes I am mute, I would love to talk. This process of talking also wastes a lot of energy. He holds it up before walking up to this 'Shiro'. He burnt some of the column behind her making a strong, smoke like scent to make it seem like the area was on fire. Hopefully this'll work... For whatever reason. He thinks to himself.
Sep 25, 2014 6:00 PM

Jul 2012
Contrary to what most people think that smoke would get someone up, for Kazuha its like an incense to help her sleep more. All Kasai did was make Kazuha fall into a deeper sleep as she curled up even more next to her column...

Mmuuu...nice scent...sleep...must get up....nope sleep...
AsreaSep 25, 2014 6:08 PM
Sep 25, 2014 6:11 PM

Jun 2014
The fellow recruit seemed to fall into a deeper sleep. I feel bad for whoever has her as a platoon buddy, she has no responses when shes asleep... he thinks as he looks at her in slight annoyance. He places his finger on her shoulder and lightly burns her in hopes of waking her up. The things the lavender haired girl said earlier somewhat seems plausible now...
Sep 25, 2014 6:15 PM
Jul 2018
"Ugh... Shiro has fallen into a deeper sleep, Kasai. I don't want to do last resort." Aneminia sniffles over the fact Shiro is still asleep. "Can't you try a little harder?"
Sep 25, 2014 6:22 PM

Jun 2014
Kasai looked back and saw Aneminia sniffling a bit... Is it really serious or something?... But he couldn't do much more without hurting her, nor could he scream at her. He bangs on the column hardly just loud enough to overlap the chattering, but no one seemed to pay him any attention.
Sep 25, 2014 6:29 PM
Jul 2018
"Looks like there is no choice but to do that." As Aneminia decided. She went by the snoozing girl, and raised her hand high, and the other hand shaking her. "Wake up, Shiro! Wake up! Just wake up already Shiro! Gah ah!" As Aneminia give her signature ***** slap to the girl.
Sep 25, 2014 6:34 PM

Jul 2012
Like a timer Kazuha woke up, not because of Kasai's effort or Aneminia's slap but her own body forced her up. It'll take her another 15 minutes before she falls back to sleep for 5 minutes or so she estimated quickly since her last sleep was actually only 5 minutes ago...Waking up she sees the two, and then she felt the sting on the side of her face and the girl holding onto her...

I guess they were trying to wake me up... she internally sighed...

"Uhmm...sorry about that...trying doesn't wake me up...but thanks..." She apologized as she tried to avoid their faces...
AsreaSep 25, 2014 6:38 PM
Sep 25, 2014 6:39 PM
Jul 2018
"Kasai. Shiro Suiminra. Shiro. Kasai. This is Shiro Suiminra, and she can't remember me, or anyone she knows. Literally she is lazy, very forgetful, but jolly. And, this is Kasai, Shiro. He is someone I just met, and he can't talk." Aneminia smiling. "I hope she can truly remember someone for real. While you can be someone that can remember her." Oh the fun of messing around with people.
Sep 25, 2014 6:44 PM

Jun 2014
Kasai looks back as he sees a hand hold up high... And smacks the sleeping girl awake. The girl then responds still very sleepy and calm... He got into a weird situation... He grabs a piece of paper and holds it up to the dazed girl. Are you okay? You just got slapped and are still able to sleep under these conditions... Do you need medical help or anything? it reads.
Sep 25, 2014 7:01 PM

Jul 2012
Either Kazuha missed something or was still half-asleep...

Did more people join? she thought as she then looked up and noticed the boy holding up a piece of paper directed at her...

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine...I'm Kazuha...what's your name? Who's Shiro and Kasai?" She asked in a gentle sleepy manner...
Sep 25, 2014 7:08 PM
Jul 2018
"Did you forget your memories again Shiro?" Aneminia questioned "Shiro". "Back to square one then. I'm your best friend, Aneminia Calumaria." Please just be an idiot and don't remember your name.
Sep 25, 2014 7:10 PM

Jun 2014
Kasai looks back at Aneminia angrily. Hg angrily write again with his fire onto a piece of paper reading: This girl told me that you were Shiro... And I'm Kasai. Nice to meet you Kazuha... he holds it up angrily, glaring at the lavender haired girl.
Sep 25, 2014 7:19 PM

Jul 2012
"Eh? Do I know you from before? Was my real name Shiro?" Kazuha started to ask but then noticed the boy's charred writing..."Oh so you were lying?" Turning away from Ameninia she turned to Kasai and said,"It's nice to meet you Kasai..." And she then remembered she had to get the magical wing," would you happen to know where the Magical Wing is?" She asked with a troubled look on her face...
Sep 25, 2014 7:23 PM
Jul 2018
"Oh my god! You just gave me the best laugh of the day!" Aneminia chuckled as the once confuse victims in her action got her, "Good for you. Let me tell you something. Food and water will be rationalize later on after the test is done. As a way to control your hunger. However, today eat whatever you like, but don't make your self sick. Oh yea look for the banners of the class you're taking! That's all you need to know! I'll see you some point later on. Bye bye!"Aneminia laughs as she walks away from Kazuha and Kasai. I should get going.

(Advantage of being first the rules or the actions you do :3)
removed-userSep 26, 2014 1:12 PM
Sep 26, 2014 1:32 AM

May 2014
After most people left a person dressed in a long black coat, with a hood over his head, rises from his place. The hood was pulled deep down, so his face lay in the shadows of the hood. While he rises from his seat, he looks around only to see 3 people speaking to each other. *Not that it matters... but do they even know why they are here?*

He walks slowly towards the exit of the hall to go towards the magic facilities. *Let's check out what I can learn here...* While moving black boots became visible under the coat. Just as he was about to reach the doors, a strong wind blow open the doors to let him pass through.
Sep 26, 2014 8:53 PM

Jun 2014
The lavender haired girl seemed to start walking away, utterly confused. He looks back at the sleepy girl. He grabs another piece of paper and starts writing: Your magical wing too, huh?... It's into the portal that leads to the magical wing. I can help you if you need help, you seem tired.... He holds out his arm to the sleepy Kazuha.
Sep 26, 2014 9:09 PM

Jul 2012
"Hmmm~thanks but I'll be fine...for now... I want to visit the other places and take a look around...then head back to our dorm before my time is up...will you be joining me...?" she asked in a shy quiet voice as she turned her back to Kasai and quickly strolled into the Warriors Dorm...
AsreaSep 30, 2014 12:11 PM
Sep 29, 2014 10:15 PM

Dec 2011
The Shinigami arrived with Alice in tow, noticing that not many had arrived for the meeting as of yet. It probably didn't start for a bit, but it was better than just sitting around in the room... Sitting still wasn't something The Shinigami liked to do for extended periods of time. As they reached the large hall, he paused and looked back at her, wondering if she was at all hungry.
Sep 29, 2014 10:33 PM

Sep 2014
As soon as they reached the hall Alice's stomach growled, softly blushing she looked at Shinigami. She forgot to eat, its been at least two days since her last meal, she never ate much but it was purely by choice. Walking to his side, she softly tugged on his sleeve, "Do you know where to get some food?" She asked searching some of her pockets for anything to eat. Unfortunately, she finished off whatever food she had left a few days ago and she never found the time to go get some more.
Sep 30, 2014 11:09 AM

Feb 2013
Even after a stop at her room to collect her weapons Blair had still arrived early to the hall. Her knives, most of them anyway, hung from the belt looped around her waist. The rest were hidden somewhere on her person. The short blade of her sword was sheath just below the small of her back and her sling and bolas were clipped on either hip. The thief was adjusting the dark band on her upper arm when she walked into the hall and saw almost no one was here yet.

She saw a few of the new recruits scattered around here and there. Some familiar faces were clumped together on the other side of the room, mostly students a year or two below her, but she saw neither of the other two councilors. She wasn't all that early so she'd expected the hall to be at least a bit busier. If this was the case then she could have slept in longer.

She walked further into the hall and looked around at the faces already here. Among them she recognized quite a few. She could only put names to about half of them, however. There were a couple who caught her eye not to far in front of her. Well, well... if it wasn't the two who had spurred the fight in the tech dormitory the night before. It was hard to mistake the male with that mask over his head and she recognized the young sharpshooter at his side.

"Food's available just over in the other room." With her eyes focused on the low stage set up for introductions Blair stopped right alongside the two. "So where'd you run off to last night? You're a tech student but never came back after all the fun was over." She tilted her head toward the girl then and grinned. Her eyes moved up to the warrior beside the girl before coming back down. "Or perhaps you were off having fun somewhere else?"
Sep 30, 2014 12:20 PM

Dec 2011
The Shinigami stared at her for a few moments and, before he could answer in any way, her question was answered by one of the people they had met the night prior. Looking over to the Anima, he stared at her blankly for a few moments. It was unknown whether he understood what she was getting at and didn't care or was completely clueless to what she meant. He took note that the other Anima was not with her. If he ever did see that man again, he'd need to think of a way to tell him not to jump in the way of his strikes like he had. If The Shinigami didn't pull back in time and hit him with his full strength... Well, the aftermath probably wouldn't have been too aesthetically pleasing to say the least.
Sep 30, 2014 12:59 PM

Jul 2012
As Hatsue headed towards the hall the singing stopped and footsteps could be heard tailing him...Hmm...most likely the one singing before... he thought as he walked out into the hall and looked at the people in the area.Strange...Morpheus is not here yet... nor first... he wondered to himself as he only saw Blair and her just recent announcement about the food. His katana prepped to his side and fastened he walked over to Blair as he tied his long hair up in it's usual bandage and asked in a slight rough hushed tone, "Issues already? Where are the others?"

Hatsue has known Blair and her circumstances with Rikki, not that he agrees with their conduct but the two individuals are worthy of respect and are strong in their own rights. Hatsue respects anyone who is strong...he has slight respect and admits to Kain's skills but if anything his smoking habits and attitude are the only things Hatsue gets worked up about when it comes to that particular gunslinger.

"Warrior, no chance as usual...even if some unique trainees..." Hatsue predicted, though it's not surprising, in the ten years he's been here warrior has never won...and it's not like they are weak but over the years the tech class has always been the victor thanks to the impossible trio of Kain, Blair, and Rikki. Oh Hatsue can fare well against each one individually but when it comes to group fights Hatsue is the lone wolf and barely works well with others besides Morpheus and his would be other year mates including Blair and Rikki...Kain not so much...
AsreaSep 30, 2014 1:16 PM
Sep 30, 2014 1:48 PM

Sep 2014
Alice recognized the girl almost immediately but not her name, she wasn't surprised that she was there, everyone was going to be and she wouldn't be surprised if the Black Gunslinger showed up either, but he was an entirely different story. After her last question, she kept her head down as her face got red, "I accidentally fell asleep at his dorm..." She said softly, trying to hide her face as best as she can.
Sep 30, 2014 2:16 PM

Feb 2013
"Oh?" Blair's grin grew wider as she watched the girl's face turn red. "Slept in his room? By accident?" She straightened up and stifled her laughter behind her fist. The girl was inexperienced but she was adorable in her complete innocence. "Sounds like a fun night to me." She was going to leave the girl alone after that and maybe tease her some more later but before Blair could take her leave to begin hunting for the other councilors someone else walked up alongside her.

Placing her hand at her hip Blair's ears fell flat to the sides. "Don't ask me. You're that pretty boy's roommate aren't you? You should be telling me where he is."
Sep 30, 2014 3:02 PM
Aug 2014
*Lone Wolf arrives and just listens from the shadows* "Is this really the people I'm going to have to work with why the hell did I have to be sent here I'm way above everyone"
Sep 30, 2014 3:18 PM

Nov 2010
Her tailing, or at least how it had seemed so far, ceased when she arrived at the main hall where a few others were also present. Walking past the person who caused her worries she stood and leaned against a wall. She crossed her arms in thought as she looked down, then looked up and stared at that one particular group's direction before quickly looking away. Rois had just realized that the person she has been unconsciously tailing a second ago was actually a he and not a she all along judging from the voice tone and level. "So that how it feels like..." She thought, remembering how some had also mistaken her to be of the other gender in the past. Although in her case, it was difficult to tell even tell by voice since she has a deep and tomboyish voice. Her singing voice is also considered deep in a beautiful way despite the fact that she always shyly denies it.
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Sep 30, 2014 5:11 PM

Dec 2011
The Shinigami merely looked in between Alice's flustered face and Blair's mischievous grin until Hatsue appeared. He hadn't seen many who were apart of his class, but this man, or boy by how he looked, seemed to be. Grabbing the back of his neck with his free left hand, he, for about the third time, rotated his neck slowly from side to side. He most definitely had a kink or something of the sort. He did sleep against a wall though, so it wasn't surprising.
Sep 30, 2014 8:15 PM

Jul 2012
"No clue...I'll be checking the new ones then..." Hatsue responded to Blair as he left her back to her own business. He then stood next to a pillar not far from Blair and took glances here and there as he noted the four new warriors currently in the room who have joined the fray this year. One masked with a girl beside him, a girl who looks like a guy, and then a loner like himself.

Girl right...probably the singer and follower earlier...That'd be the rumored shinigami and the girl who apparently gets along with...and then a definite lone wolf...not that I'll work with any of them... he thought to himself with an exasperated sigh.
AsreaSep 30, 2014 9:01 PM
Sep 30, 2014 8:25 PM
Aug 2014
*Lone Wolf noticed the person studying the people in the room Lone Wolf decided just to walk around the room sticking to the shadows*"Why should I interact with anyone they would just hold me back"*Lone Wolf decides to keep a eye on the one by the pillar*
Sep 30, 2014 8:39 PM

Jan 2014
After training and losing track of Kain I decided to head back to the academy and see how the meetings were going. It also gave me an excuse to see how Blair was. I entered the large auditorium and took to the rafters. As soon as I spied blair I descended slowly on my unexpecting girl friend
Perfect prey
I saw Hatsue next to her and he looked up at me but I put my finger to my lips to silence him. I lowered more and when I was close enough I bit down on blair's ear.
Sep 30, 2014 8:44 PM
Aug 2014
*Lone Wolf noticed the perosn floating down and thinks really what the hell is no one serious of their skills just useing them for fun what is wrong with this place no discipline at all I'm not going to get along with anyone*
Sep 30, 2014 8:51 PM

Jul 2012
Hatsue noticed the loner looking back but then felt someone from above and looked up to see Rikki signaling Hatsue to stay silent. Hatsue himself was about to caution Blair but Rikki had already swooped down and bit Blair's ears.

This time Hatsue sighed in annoyance and said,"Rikki...hmmph...Sorry about that Dell...And Kain?"
Sep 30, 2014 9:11 PM

Sep 2014
EmperorsChosen01 said:
The Shinigami merely looked in between Alice's flustered face and Blair's mischievous grin until Hatsue appeared. He hadn't seen many who were apart of his class, but this man, or boy by how he looked, seemed to be. Grabbing the back of his neck with his free left hand, he, for about the third time, rotated his neck slowly from side to side. He most definitely had a kink or something of the sort. He did sleep against a wall though, so it wasn't surprising.

After Blair walked away Alice quickly walked to the other side of Shinigami, almost like a lame attempt to hide herself will she calmed down. Its not like that at all! I just wanted to help him... yeah, that's it. She looked up and noticed he was cracking his neck again, she felt kind of bad, she should have just stayed on the floor instead of his bed. "I can help you with your neck, if you want." She suggested, softly tugging on his sleeve.
Sep 30, 2014 9:21 PM

Dec 2011
The Shinigami watched as she timidly attempted to hide herself. At her offer, he tilted his head to the side slightly in question, wondering of what she was capable of doing. He didn't exactly blame her. He was the one who put her on the bed in the first place, after all, but if she could help him out he wouldn't decline it.
Sep 30, 2014 9:22 PM

Feb 2013
Hearing that Blair crossed her arms and huffed. Normally she would be the one late to arrive to such an event. Morpheus had always been quite prudent about such things that she'd expected him to be here only a few minutes after her, if he wasn't already here. But the warrior aside, they were still missing the mage, too. They couldn't get anything started until all three of them were here.

Raising her ears back up Blair focused again on the low stage and tapped her heel against the floor. She kept it up for a couple of minutes until she noticed something felt... off. She stopped and her ears twitched unconsciously, as if someone had just blown into them. She had just started to turn her head in that direction when she felt his teeth bite into her ear. Reflexively both ears snapped down to lay flat against her head and she reached up to grab Rikki by the back of his collar. With a small half-smile she arched a brow and asked, "Finish up early, hun?"
Sep 30, 2014 9:29 PM

Apr 2011
Boraxus stepped out into the main area. His heavy footsteps caused small ripples in the earth as he moved towards a cluster of trees that decorated the Academy grounds. Calmly, he sat down, accidentally squashing a small rose bush.

As he adjusted himself for a better position, he began humming to himself. The tallest parts of the trees were right next to his face, and he smiled as he watched the little critters and bug life skitter across the tree branches...
My Anaconda dont want none unless you've got a brain, class, and aren't acting like a total hoe.~

Sep 30, 2014 9:29 PM

Jan 2014
"I couldn't stay away" I jokingly laughed before kissing blair on the nose and releasing my collar from her hand.
"Besides, I couldn't not tease you a little when it was so easy. How are you fairing when two of the other three arent around?"
I jumped down and relaxed against the pillar with my hands behind my head.
"Speaking of coucilors, why dont you take morphesus' spot Hatsue"
Sep 30, 2014 10:04 PM

Feb 2013
"How am I faring?" Blair returned the question back to him with a laugh. "We can't even start until those two get here." He fell back to the ground then and leaned up against the nearby pillar. "If I'd known they'd be late I would've stayed in bed longer..."
Sep 30, 2014 10:17 PM

Sep 2014
Alice stood right in front of Shinigami then reached to move his hand from out behind his neck before starting to massage him. She massaged his neck for a few moments before applying pressure to a small area, only a moment later his neck made a cracking noise, it probably hurt for only about a moment. She kept close to him while looking up and smiling, "There, all done. It should be alright now."
Sep 30, 2014 10:37 PM

Dec 2011
At the cracking noise, The Shinigami rotated his neck again, resulting in a few more sounds being heard. Then he looked down at her and gave her a light pat on the head, not knowing how else to show his gratefulness. He then looked around at all the people that were starting to gather in the hall. He hoped that coming here didn't put him off track.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Arcane Library of Magic ( 1 2 )

Yzmael - Sep 26, 2014

95 by DarthAsh »»
Oct 22, 2014 5:17 PM

» Gladiator's Arena

Yzmael - Sep 29, 2014

18 by QuakeUPSB »»
Oct 16, 2014 7:52 PM

» Hunting Grounds

Yzmael - Sep 27, 2014

32 by MoniStar »»
Oct 13, 2014 4:27 AM

» Academy Cafeteria

MoniStar - Oct 2, 2014

25 by Ryumia »»
Oct 12, 2014 11:36 PM

Sticky: » Skills, Spells and Equipment

MoniStar - Sep 27, 2014

5 by Kinith »»
Oct 10, 2014 1:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.