Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 10, 2014 6:08 PM

Aug 2011
WE LOVE YOU HARUKA!
Sep 10, 2014 6:23 PM

Jul 2013
AltriaPendragon said:
PokeL said:
Wow, up until now, I felt bad for Haru and I understood where he's coming from but this episode just pissed me off. He really needs to grow up a little instead of bitching at everyone for trying to HELP!!! him find his damn dream when he's apparently unable to do it by himself. Gahwd.

Uh, yeah, this. I was feeling sympathetic for a lot of this, because it does suck to be trapped into a career path just because you're good at something, and to be worried about if you'll still love it, and all of that... but his bullshit is actively screwing the team at this point. Someone needs to knock some sense into him and it looks like that's gonna have to be Rin.

^all of this

as a side note, i really want to know what makoto actually plans on doing in tokyo. he hasn't mentioned anything about people recruiting him, so is he just going to give up swimming orrr? unfortunately i'm assuming we won't find that out since the next episode will probably be about rin and haru in australia or something.
Sep 10, 2014 6:49 PM

Jul 2012
Free! Eternal Angst

I don't know what to think. Half of me feels bad for Haru, but the other half is just like "Stop being a drama queen and just pick."

I went through the whole "choosing your future/dream" stage a few months ago and while I admit, it was stressful, what I got out of that experience is that you can't serious expect the perfect situation and dream to come true. The real world is tough. He should just pick something and stick to it.

Kitty_Calando said:
And don't start playing freaking future fish when I'm bawling my eyes out

this

Oooh, next episode. Shark x Mackeral date in Australia. Better look forward to this. I guess the last episode will be the nationals?
MayukaSep 10, 2014 6:55 PM
Sep 10, 2014 7:50 PM

Jul 2012
mayukachan said:

I don't know what to think. Half of me feels bad for Haru, but the other half is just like "Stop being a drama queen and just pick."

I went through the whole "choosing your future/dream" stage a few months ago and while I admit, it was stressful, what I got out of that experience is that you can't serious expect the perfect situation and dream to come true. The real world is tough. He should just pick something and stick to it.

Yeah, I agree with this definitely. I'm in a similar position xP
lol, we should be the ones complaining. If I was Haru, lived in a pretty world and surrounded by great friends who all had the same passion, there'd be NO HESITATION in choosing to swim with friends on the university/international stage. They have it so easy >w<

I'm actually really glad that Rin came to the rescue. I think Haru will discover his dream in Australia (hopefully swim international with Rin 4ever <33 )

Is Sousuke going with them too? He wasn't with Rin at the end, so I wasn't sure...

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Sep 10, 2014 7:55 PM

Feb 2013
swaggahsaurus said:

And...here we go. The argument between Haru and Makoto was terrifying. I never thought I would use that word to describe this anime, but I was actually scared about what would happen. The last thing I wanted to see them do was get in a fight. Ships aside, I believe their friendship is perhaps one of the most valuable parts of this anime and now, it appears as though it's been damaged, if not completely broken. However, I can understand Haru's anger. Other people bothering him was enough, but now his best friend, who is supposed to know him best and always support him no matter what, who never really forces Haru to do anything, is one of them. It's uncharacteristic of Makoto to try and forcefully convince Haru to do something, and unfortunately for the poor Mako-chan, he said all the wrong words and now Haru runs again from the truth. When Makoto said that they all loved Haru, I had just a second to smile before everything went wrong. As I said before, I've never seen Haru so angry, expressing an emotion other than complacency or indifference. And the same applies for Makoto, who I've never seen like that. Are they friends, still? A part of me wants to believe that their friendship can transcend this conflict; another part thinks that since Makoto now is part of that group who urges him forward, Haru will avoid him for as long as possible.

With Makoto going to Tokyo, there might not be long to wait.

The way I see it, Makoto said all the right words but Haru still isn't ready to hear them. I'm actually proud at what Makoto did. Just letting this sit was a mistake and Mako admits that. It would have been okay if Haru was actually happy to be left alone and not do anything, but instead, he actually seems more unhappy and lost then ever, and this was before any of the Iwatobi group even spoke to him.
At this point, it's really going to take something drastic to hit Haru, and Makoto started the process. Rin is going to finish it. I'm guessing that's why Mako text him.
Sep 10, 2014 8:03 PM

Jun 2012
My penis was crying the whole time.
Sep 10, 2014 8:28 PM

Aug 2011
Also Sousuke should be a coach tbh
Sep 10, 2014 11:07 PM

Oct 2011
Same festival and place last season that made me CRYYYYYY T___T. Makoto baby NOOOO
Sep 10, 2014 11:08 PM

Sep 2014
Haru needs a hug
Sep 10, 2014 11:44 PM
Aug 2011
I love the boys from Samezuka.

I feel bad because they're all just trying to help Haru, but I guess since he doesn't know what he wants to do yet it is frustrating. But geez.

4/5
Sep 11, 2014 12:56 AM

Mar 2008
Lol damnnn this episode literally made Harumako shippers go bonkers.

Checked out the Harurin tag, not much happened except for Harurinralia and then the Harumako tag and damnnn man, those fangirl tears and the drama.... reinforcing Harumako is canon and listing a bijillion reasons why and then shitting on Rin and complaining about how the show is Rin-biased........ lol lord......

dying rn

BEST EPISODE EVER
and i'm not even a fan of either ships
because let's face it, makoto/rei and rei/nagisa are far superior ships ~
Sep 11, 2014 1:52 AM
Sep 2014
Great episode. A bit slow-paced but had a lot of good moments.

Got very excited when I saw they were going to Australia next episode. I live in Sydney and was cool to see the airport and Central station in animated form!
Sep 11, 2014 2:28 AM

Dec 2013
Oh, god. I cried my eyes out since Rei and Nagisa tried to convey their feelings to Haru. Their speech was so emotional, moving and... beautiful. And really, when Haru just spouted 'I don't understand', I wanted to punch him in the face. Really. Such an asshole behaviour.

Then... that scene with Makoto. I was speechless. I thought that Mako will somehow reach Haru's heart, because he's his best friend, but no. Not even the group confession of love could melt Haruka's cold heart. When he ran away, I'm sure I felt similarly to Makoto - broken, betrayed and utterly sad. And I'm sure Mako cried afterwards, that's just the person he is.

And YES, I thought that I literally smash my speakers when I heard Future Fish. Stahp the merry melody! I'm crying here! T_T

Okay, but I'm not going to bitch about Haru, because I can relate to him - at the end of my high school I also had no fixed idea what I was going to do - it was easier for me to say what I don't want to do :) I know he struggles to somehow find his way, but he can't, he just can't decide what he's supposed to do. Haruka doesn't want to go pro, because swimming would lose its charm. There would be people demanding high scores, great performances and of course winning. What a pain. They wouldn't let him swim the way he would want to. Then again, what can he do? He probably never even gave a thought about that, because he had swimming and that was all that mattered. He just wanted to live the easy, common life (as it was in the very first episode of Free! - he wanted to become an adult, to be just an average human, according to what his grandma said). Haru never cared that he could swim well, he just did. And so, his life flowed just like water he loves. And now - boom! - choose your life path! go pro! People are scouting you! Swim and win!
It was the first time ever that anybody demanded anything from him and he just runs away from responsibility, screaming 'Leave me alone!' to people who care about him. And he doesn't want to face any choice, because running gives him false feeling of being safe. And he thought that Makoto is just as indecisive as himself, so he attacked his best friend to hurt him and to point that he doesn't have the authority to lecture him. And then the revelation. Haru was certain that Mako wouldn't do such a thing, because he probably would choose safe choice, depending on what Haru will do. But no, Makoto decided for himself and he expected his best friend would too. And Haru felt lost and probably betrayed, so he ran away again, unable to face any choice and its consequences, maybe because he fears the unknown or simply he just can't see any future for himself.

I wonder how will the visit in Australia turn out. I hope that it will act as a mental kick in the ass and Haruka WILL decide something about his future. And of course, I'm expecting some reunion with Makoto, Nagisa and Rei, because they must get rid of all the bad feelings between them and swim the ultimate relay :)
little_black_catSep 11, 2014 2:32 AM
Sep 11, 2014 2:32 AM

Dec 2012
I thought the momentum was going to ease up a bit but the drama kept rolling onward. I reallly feel for Haru and seem to be able to relate to his situation even more now. Those feelings of being lost, scornful towards those who want to help, and feeling uninspired all conflict into what seems like an airtight trap that makes it hard to breathe and robs away all freedom.

The confrontation between Makoto and Haru was so powerful. Makoto has been doing his best to accept whatever Haru wanted and his voice performance did an excellent job at conveying how nervous he was and how it took all he had to face Haru and take on that heartbreaking rejection from a friend who's falling apart.
Sep 11, 2014 3:32 AM

Sep 2012
parvanubis said:

I almost threw away my laptop when I heard 'Hey future fish'. hey future fish my ass.
THIS XD

This ep was reeeally intense and everybody tried to help but Haru is just stuck in his head. I'm kinda glad that it turned out this way because usually you have in animes a person with problems than everybody gives it support and say "I love you" and that's it, problem solved, person feels stronger and better and blablabla. It's usually not like that irl so I'm glad that even that didn't get through Haruka and his indecisive heart is still struggling... I hope you feel better soon Haru and find your resolve ^^

Also, Makoto was really cool in this episode <3
And he's going to Tokyo university?! :O
Rin going away to Australia?! :O
I want Haru to stay with BOTH OF THEM!!! :((
Dammit, why can't you all go to same school XD
Sep 11, 2014 3:47 AM

Feb 2012
The thing with Haru is, he has no dream or motivation, but he has an overflowing amount of skill and a bright future ahead if he chooses to follows it... which pisses me off. A lot of people, including myself, haven't found our "calling" and is simply lost on what to do, plus we have to rely on hardwork and perseverance than on God-given skills to succeed. Haru is seriously squandering his talent.

It's heartbreaking to see that his friends are constantly trying to guide him and make him realize what he could/should be doing, but to no avail. I'm glad that Makoto finally decided where he wants to go for college.

Haru's going to Australia next episode? Don't you need a visa to go to Australia? I'm assuming he doesn't have a passport also.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 11, 2014 3:54 AM

Mar 2013
MakoHaru ship is sinking.. and i'm drowning in feels ;___;
Sep 11, 2014 5:19 AM

Aug 2010
They're going to Australia! I hope Haru finds some new inspiration there.
Sep 11, 2014 5:41 AM

Jul 2014
Irenesharda said:
Perhaps Rin is taking Haru to Australia to find a challenge just like he did? Rin fell apart because of the challenge of much more powerful swimmers during his training there as a youth, because he was younger, less mature, and didn't have any support of friends or family around him. I think if he had had that, he would have become a much better swimmer and much more motivated. He probably wants Haru to feel that too. To be in an area where he's NOT the best swimmer, and to have a goal to go for, to actually have to try his very best. I think that might give Haru a different look at what it means to do professional swimming.

I like the way you're thinking.
And I really hope that this is true, and Haru actually needs a challenge. I would hate him to quit swimming and to become a cook... because he feels pressured with no challenge.

Mako and Haru need to talk, and I mean REALLY talk, and apologize, and hug, and make out up and Mako needs to take Haru with him in Tokyo. I'm sure he'd be accepted pretty much anywhere.
As a MakoHaru shipper, my heart broke. As a SouRin shipper my heart is breaking piece by piece with every episode. (ReiGisa? They're a thing since the first season. Yeah, I'm a heavy shipper... I ship everyone.)

And "Future Fish"... GO DROWN!
AdellaedaSep 17, 2014 10:11 PM
Sep 11, 2014 6:00 AM

Apr 2013
Why am I feeling this much? D:
Sep 11, 2014 9:28 AM

Nov 2010
The bro drama, luckily Momo has taken over the light moments
It was nice to see the preview has been taken over by Rin to drag Haru oversea to Australia thinking things over and see other enviroment
Sep 11, 2014 3:14 PM

Apr 2010
I think what's bothering me about Free! now is the amount of hate I'm seeing towards Haru. For the love of humanity he is going through a stage everyone has to go through and it isn't an easy one.

Did anyone see his parents throughout this show? No, he's been living on his own for most of his life and it's presumed that he probably doesn't get any encouragement from them. Does he have abandonment issues? I don't know it's left for speculation. But it would explain why he puts on a quiet and strong exterior when he really has trouble communicating his feelings. I feel that anyone who is uncertain about their future would feel frustrated with people pressuring them to decide or else it's too late. I know I did. What's great about this anime is that Haru has amazing friends who are willing to help and show him the way. This is character development for Haru. Just like the first season where Rin was acting like a total asshole to Haru he got character development and everyone loves Rin now! The same is going for Haru and people are going to whine and complain about it. WTF.

What frustrates me most is that people are going to hate on him for yelling at everybody and basically bitching and complaining. But you know what? He's been holding all his feelings up until now! Of course it's understandable that he would do this, what do you want him to do quickly decide like everyone else who's been pressuring him? Are you going to hate on every teenager then? Or even adults who go through midlife crisis? This is the most realistic thing I have ever seen when it comes to character development I don't know why everyone wants Haru to be some perfect character which meets their standards. Not everyone can be some badass person who can take on everything that life throws at them.
SapphirebreezeSep 15, 2014 11:44 PM
Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.
Sep 11, 2014 8:06 PM

Nov 2010
Sapphirebreeze said:
I think what's bothering me about Free! now is the amount of hate I'm seeing towards Haru. For the love of humanity he is going through a stage everyone has to go through and it isn't an easy one.

Did anyone see his parents throughout this show? No, he's been living on his own for most of his life and it's presumed that he probably doesn't get any encouragement from them. Does he have abandonment issues? I don't know it's left for speculation. But it would explain why he puts on a quiet and strong exterior when he really has trouble communicating his feelings. I feel that anyone who is uncertain about their future would feel frustrated with people pressuring them to decide or else it's too late. I know I did. What's great about this anime is that Haru has amazing friends who are willing to help and show him the way. This is character development for Haru. Just like the first season where Rin was acting like a total asshole to Haru he got character development and everyone loves him now! The same is going for Haru and people are going to whine and complain. WTF.

What frustrates me most is that people are going to hate on him for yelling at everybody and basically bitching and complaining. But you know what? He's been holding all his feelings up until now! Of course it's understandable that he would do this, what do you want him to do quickly decide like everyone else who's been pressuring him? Are you going to hate on every teenager then? Or even adults who go through midlife crises? This is the most realistic thing I have ever seen when it comes to character development I don't know why everyone wants Haru to be some perfect character which meets their standards. Not everyone can be some badass person who can take on everything that life throws at them.

THIS
What is grammer _(」∠ 、ン、)_

Sep 12, 2014 3:40 AM
Sep 2010
Some awesome posts in this topic. Think about it, people have been throwing expectations at Haru since the very first episode of season 1 and he's kept all of it bottled up until the most recent episodes of season 2. You may not like what he's doing, but from a character development point of view it makes sense. On the other hand, Makoto is right--Haru obviously is not happy, he's conflicted over the choice he needs to make, and when talking about his dream he says he doesn't have one, not that he doesn't want one.

Haru never asked for peoples expectations, they were forced on him. Despite being the most talented swimmer of the show, he is also the most fragile and has been all along (look at his reaction to beating Rin in middle school). But some people seemed to have missed that, since he is the god of swimming. Makoto realises this and their scene was basically Makoto freaking out because although he wants what's best for Haru and that he is probably right, he also knows Haru well enough to be understandably worried about hurting him.

I love the idea presented earlier about Rin taking Haru to Australia to challenge himself. Season 2 has shown in particular that Rin can affect Haru in ways that Makoto can't; I feel this will further it.
Sep 12, 2014 5:11 AM
Aug 2014
Hate this, first season is much better than this one. I hope it will be over soon.
I prefer Mako x Haru. But i do love Haru's expression when he heard Mako going to Tokyo, it's like he's being dumped, serves him right.
Sep 12, 2014 12:40 PM

Mar 2008
Another excellent episode. I was moved by the interactions between Haru and Makoto.
Sep 12, 2014 3:43 PM
Apr 2014
aaAAAHhHHHhhhHHhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhHhhh T︵T'
Sep 12, 2014 8:57 PM

Jul 2012
So Haru and Rin are to the place down under.

Great episode!!!
Sep 12, 2014 11:53 PM
Apr 2012
I can empathize with what Haru is probably going through, or feeling up till this point; He is clueless of his future at the age of 17. Because I was of the same too, once. It's not everyone that could decide from then on what exactly is their dream all about to become, and how to start taking a step forward to grasp it.

But Haru, you should know you are one lucky guy to have those friends that honestly care about you and your future, even if that's probably valid only in this story (real life is probably a bit harsher, imho).
Sep 13, 2014 11:07 AM

Oct 2010
I'm piiiiiiiissed. Jeeez I just don't understand. I mean Makoto is one of the best guys in the whole anime world I've ever seen, he's the best friend Haru could dream of, so why the hell does he act so childish towards him?! I just can't stand the fact that Makoto keeps getting hurt because his heart is too f*cking good. I just can't- Why does it always have to be Rin?! And even our poor Mako knew that it can only be Rin, because I'm sure that the whole 'Let's go to Australia!' thing is because of the text Makoto send to Rin.

Well then, BakaHaru, if you don't want TheBestGuyInTheWorldEverSeen Makoto, then I'm taking him home so I can cherish him as much as he deserves.

If after the Australia trip Haru won't get on his knees in front of his three friends (especially Mako) and beg for forgiveness I'm gonna be so pissed. But I can already imagine that after he comes back it will be only 'I've decided guys, Rin helped me., I know what to do!' 'Wooohoooo' happiness all around let's go to the nationals. Shit, I'M SO PISSED.

Like really, I'm so dissapointed at this rate that I don't even want to watch the next episode.

The only highlights of this episode were Sou-chan and Momo-kun. Gosh, even Momo is more mature than Haru. What the hell...
Sep 13, 2014 12:49 PM

Dec 2012
Mariola-chan said:
I'm piiiiiiiissed. Jeeez I just don't understand. I mean Makoto is one of the best guys in the whole anime world I've ever seen, he's the best friend Haru could dream of, so why the hell does he act so childish towards him?! I just can't stand the fact that Makoto keeps getting hurt because his heart is too f*cking good. I just can't- Why does it always have to be Rin?! And even our poor Mako knew that it can only be Rin, because I'm sure that the whole 'Let's go to Australia!' thing is because of the text Makoto send to Rin.

Well then, BakaHaru, if you don't want TheBestGuyInTheWorldEverSeen Makoto, then I'm taking him home so I can cherish him as much as he deserves.

If after the Australia trip Haru won't get on his knees in front of his three friends (especially Mako) and beg for forgiveness I'm gonna be so pissed. But I can already imagine that after he comes back it will be only 'I've decided guys, Rin helped me., I know what to do!' 'Wooohoooo' happiness all around let's go to the nationals. Shit, I'M SO PISSED.

Like really, I'm so dissapointed at this rate that I don't even want to watch the next episode.

The only highlights of this episode were Sou-chan and Momo-kun. Gosh, even Momo is more mature than Haru. What the hell...

This so much.
Sep 13, 2014 9:26 PM

Aug 2014
Poor Makoto. Why did Haru get mad at Makoto of all people? ;-;
Sep 13, 2014 11:38 PM

Dec 2011
Finally. Rin is bringing up Haru back... and heck bringing him in Australia.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2014 11:56 PM

Jun 2009
gumi-tan said:
Sapphirebreeze said:

Did anyone see his parents throughout this show? No, he's been living on his own for most of his life and it's presumed that he probably doesn't get any encouragement from them. Does he have abandonment issues? I don't know it's left for speculation. But it would explain why he puts on a quiet and strong exterior when he really has trouble communicating his feelings. I feel that anyone who is uncertain about their future would feel frustrated with people pressuring them to decide or else it's too late. I know I did. What's great about this anime is that Haru has amazing friends who are willing to help and show him the way. This is character development for Haru. Just like the first season where Rin was acting like a total asshole to Haru he got character development and everyone loves him now! The same is going for Haru and people are going to whine and complain. WTF.

What frustrates me most is that people are going to hate on him for yelling at everybody and basically bitching and complaining. But you know what? He's been holding all his feelings up until now! Of course it's understandable that he would do this, what do you want him to do quickly decide like everyone else who's been pressuring him? Are you going to hate on every teenager then? Or even adults who go through midlife crises? This is the most realistic thing I have ever seen when it comes to character development I don't know why everyone wants Haru to be some perfect character which meets their standards. Not everyone can be some badass person who can take on everything that life throws at them.

THIS

Momo should give Haru Pyunsuke. That will definitely cheer him up.
Sep 13, 2014 11:57 PM

Jun 2009
Na-Naruto-kun said:
Poor Makoto. Why did Haru get mad at Makoto of all people? ;-;

It's the ones closest to you that you end up lashing out at especially when they speak reasonable things you don't want to hear.
Sep 14, 2014 1:29 PM

Jul 2012
Welp, fight between Haru and his friends......all because of his future...

What the other guys want is just for Haru to have an awesome future ahead of him....but it looks like he doesn't want other people nosing into that kind of stuff. :/

And it looks like, Makoto is going to Tokyo University~! :3 That's good for him....but Haru....it looks like he was sad about that. :(

Maybe he wanted to go to the same school as Makoto? o-o
Sep 14, 2014 2:35 PM
Dec 2010
Man, Haru seriously managed to annoy me with all his whining and complaining, pretty much made the whole episode uncomfortable.

And then they end everything with Rin pretty much going "Pack your bags, we're going to Australia and the flight is leaving in 1 hour". Not exactly a simple thing to prepare for if you're Haru.
Sep 14, 2014 10:47 PM

Dec 2013
Gsimp said:
Man, Haru seriously managed to annoy me with all his whining and complaining, pretty much made the whole episode uncomfortable.

And then they end everything with Rin pretty much going "Pack your bags, we're going to Australia and the flight is leaving in 1 hour". Not exactly a simple thing to prepare for if you're Haru.

How can you pack sufficient amount of mackerel in such a short time? :D
Sep 15, 2014 2:32 AM

Dec 2011
Dem feelingz T.T
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Sep 15, 2014 3:31 AM

May 2010
Well, for one time I can understand what Haru is going through. I'm currently in the same position, having to decide what to do next, knowing that my best friend will probably go to university in another city. Haru is more childlish about it though, he has to man up about it.
Hopefully Rin will knock some sense into him!
I'd prefer Makoto to do it I guess... The scene with 'I'm going to Tokyo' was like typical cliffhanger from shoujo manga...
Sep 15, 2014 3:53 AM

Jan 2008
Ahahaha...I like that scene and Haru's reaction when he and Makoto talked. That screams something for me. ^_^
Sep 15, 2014 3:58 PM
Jul 2013
Haru is being a little bitch.
Fucking free your brain, baka
Sep 15, 2014 3:58 PM
Jul 2013
DoragonessU said:
That.... hurt. The MakoHaru scene at the end was so intense! Haru's hurt face was hard to swallow.... But the pacing was nice. Glad it wasn't a filler episode.

It was a bad idea for me to click the spoiler button

Fk
Sep 16, 2014 1:19 PM
Mar 2013
I'm not crying.....it's the onions....
Sep 16, 2014 2:50 PM

Jun 2008
Haru :(

And a trip overseas! I've read enough BL manga to know where this is going.
Sep 17, 2014 1:03 PM

Jan 2014
parvanubis said:
I almost threw away my laptop when I heard 'Hey future fish'. hey future fish my ass.

Same hahha

I thought they were going to punch each other... Damn that was intense. Haru and makoto please don't fight!! </3
Sep 20, 2014 3:44 PM

Mar 2008
5 out of 5: Loved it! (your vote)

Fantastic episode. *crosses fingers for a season 3 or movie or SOMETHING*
Sep 26, 2014 10:56 PM

Jun 2011
The future is serious business you must fight because of it.

I can understand what Haru is feeling right now, but they didn't have to make it so dramatic, right? I would totally act like Haru, like running away from someone if that person said something I didn't want to hear, but I won't shout at them and all, I just need time to think about it that's all, after all I don't want another to interfere with my decision.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 2, 2014 8:58 PM

Jan 2013
Lot's of dramatic yelling emotional conflicts this season.
Good episode though, everything will work out
Oct 4, 2014 8:08 AM

May 2010
Future fish felt so misplaced... Rin is doing something truly interesting there, taking Haru to Australia.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2014

149 by ZeroJames »»
Sep 14, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2014

179 by ganyupalta »»
Aug 30, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2014

190 by mayoise »»
Jun 15, 7:15 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2014

126 by mayoise »»
Jun 15, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2014

107 by hidenashi »»
Feb 5, 7:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.