Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2009 3:39 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Akane and Kazuya seem to get interrupted yet again because of the whole Cardair succession ordeal. Perhaps Akane still has her Otome powers? There’s gotta be some reason she’s being approached by Maya Bryce. So let’s see, on one side we have Nagi’s armies and Otome along with the power of Nina and the Harmonium. On the other, we’ve got the rest of the countries, along with the help of probably all of the Columns. Oh and Irina’s planning to do something - I bet she’s found a way to start up Fumi so that the Columns can use their Robes.
Jun 18, 2009 3:59 AM

Jan 2008
Argh, the Nina x Sergay part was just wrong.
Anyway, can't wait to see Arika fight. Just hope Mai will be there to help out too, maybe...
Jun 27, 2009 12:11 AM

Jun 2009
That whole nina and sergay thing didn't bother me at all, it isn't like its real life. I guess the fact that she is like fifteen or sixteen, well that sort of bothers me. God, I hope Nina doesn't do a reset.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 9, 2009 10:55 PM

Jun 2008
insan3soldiern said:
That whole nina and sergay thing didn't bother me at all, it isn't like its real life. I guess the fact that she is like fifteen or sixteen, well that sort of bothers me. God, I hope Nina doesn't do a reset.

Well lot's of girls lose there virginity in that age in reality also. What seemed strange was the fact that it was his daughter even if it wasn't by blood. But i wonder if they really did went all the way since she didn't lose her Otome powers.
Well the big fight is gone start now.I predict that Shizuru is gone kick the ass of a certain green hair girl.
Lol at the scene of Akane and Kazuya.
Jun 12, 2015 11:58 PM
Apr 2015
Monad said:

Well lot's of girls lose there virginity in that age in reality also. What seemed strange was the fact that it was his daughter even if it wasn't by blood. But i wonder if they really did went all the way since she didn't lose her Otome powers.

They couldn't go all the way as Nina would no longer be an Otome. She got her wish - which is fine by me since I see them better for each other than Arika/Sergey.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mai-Otome Episode 17 Discussion

freddyncalm - May 15, 2009

8 by Radnitzky1890 »»
Aug 16, 9:48 AM

» There are 2 volumes in this Mai-Otome Ayane's Saga. One is Ayane's Descend and the next volume after is Ayane's Flight. Here is the sneak preview of the Ayane's Descend Prologue.

TPatrioticOtaku - Jan 25, 2022

2 by jelabarre59 »»
Feb 5, 7:33 PM

» Official name of the war in Mai Otome

jelabarre59 - Aug 26, 2022

2 by jelabarre59 »»
Feb 4, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Mai-Otome Episode 18 Discussion

Gretel - Feb 11, 2009

7 by whatever5464 »»
Dec 18, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Mai-Otome Episode 15 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 1, 2009

9 by whatever5464 »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.