Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 1, 2014 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Welp and a beach episode. I guess this show didn't take long to get out one of these right away. Oh and can't forget the onsen.

The girls looked cute I guess. God damn, that lucky bastard Satomi. Poor Sanae though.
Stark700Aug 1, 2014 10:20 AM
Aug 1, 2014 10:51 AM

Jul 2008
Damn cursed beach episode!

Sanae~~

Aug 1, 2014 10:58 AM

Jun 2013
All the girls looked great in their swim suits. Yurkia hit by that ball was pretty funny.
Aug 1, 2014 11:00 AM

Dec 2012
My weekly dose of Yurika!

Bounce Bounce!

I guess everyone has their own reason to get that room.Their reason must be connected to Koutarou?
MizeteoAug 1, 2014 12:30 PM
Aug 1, 2014 11:04 AM

Jun 2013
Mizeteo said:

Bounce Bounce!

She's probably my favorite character although she does get a lot of abuse from the other girls.
Aug 1, 2014 11:20 AM

May 2013
The girls getting jealous that Koutarou is paying attention to Sakuraba instead of them. I hope Sanae and Koutarou make up soon.
Aug 1, 2014 11:22 AM
Jun 2011
poor sanae i hope they will make up soon
Aug 1, 2014 11:24 AM

Jul 2013
LOL those death stares, just because Harumi dominates Koutaro then any other girls. For me this is a good beach episode, where they don't exceed their fanservice level up too high and is pretty much normal one, well except still in shots when the girls were introduced.

IDK if I should be laughing at Koutaro, but they basically treat him like a punching bag just because he is too dense. Somewhat annoying, but hey maybe is just for laughs of it. Well this is basically in most beach episodes I watched where the MC is dense in most of it. Although I pretty much laugh about the beetle sleep part XD.

Oh now the drama starts between Sanae and Koutaro, I hope they make up. Those two men in the suites are plotting something, probably is going to be annoying in the next episode.
omega_d94Aug 1, 2014 11:27 AM

Aug 1, 2014 11:26 AM

Aug 2007
I enjoyed this. A nice break after that contest they had last time. I also got to know more about their goals and why they really want that apartment so badly. Though it now seems Koutarou is truly the one who really don't need it now. I didn't even know Ruth felt about the for Koutarou here I thought she was just the reasonable attendant. Well it makes things interesting to say the least if I can get more Ruth. :P

Sent with Mal Updater
Aug 1, 2014 11:27 AM

Dec 2012
Douglas24 said:
Mizeteo said:

Bounce Bounce!

She's probably my favorite character although she does get a lot of abuse from the other girls.

Yurika is just too adorable. Maybe getting abused kinda show more of her cuteness.

But if we are gonna talk about pairings, I'm going for Harumi x Koutarou.
Aug 1, 2014 11:29 AM

Feb 2014
Oh yeah!Beach episode, really liked all the girls on their swimsuits, Sanae was the best, after the senpai of course.
Sanae ran away at the end, hope she and Satomi make up next episode.
Aug 1, 2014 11:30 AM
Jul 2018
It was a great beach episode.

The girls are getting jealous since Koutaro paying attention to Sakuraba instead of them.

Good fanservice at the Onsen scene. Lol at Koutarou's beetle dream, Ruth wants him. What, he prefers beetles over women, what a guy.
Aug 1, 2014 11:38 AM

Oct 2009
Fun episode like always XD

I hope Satomi make up with Sanae next episode.
Aug 1, 2014 11:43 AM
Jun 2011
it seems those guys in black plotting somthing becouse we seen them in a lab with trapped spirits
Aug 1, 2014 11:57 AM
Feb 2013
Whoa ho, looks like things are getting serious, so I wonder if Koutarou could be that person that Kiriha and Yurika had met before?
Aug 1, 2014 12:17 PM

Oct 2012
interesting ep.

drama on the horizon

who is the person that Kiriha met before? o.O
Aug 1, 2014 12:36 PM

Aug 2010
That was nice :3

I really thought Sanae overreacted and Satomi just made it worse -.- so the drama was meh and unneeded but I guess this will make Sanae pretty much #1 in this harem (other than Harumi ofc XD)

Lol'd at how he just looked at Harumi ignoring all the girls in swimsuits XD (Damn those were some HAWT mizugi there :3)

All the girls have their reasons. I'm still wondering about Yurika's. It seems serious from the way she explained it ^^;

Loved the hugging Ruth part :3 She wants him to like her body then XD

And lol'd at those 2 perverts :P XD
Aug 1, 2014 2:06 PM

Feb 2011
Ah my favorite girl is upset :(
Aug 1, 2014 2:14 PM

May 2010
Sanae got hurt, when Kirika suggested that she is a ghost girl so no one would notice her. I felt for her there.

Yurika isn't an item damn it. I loved Yurika's and everyone's swimsuit but Harumi won this one - Simplicity and elegance rocks.

It was nice to see the girls talking about their reasons to take over Koutarou's apartment. What a great thing to mistake a girl for, it was very nice to see Ruth snapping at Satomi.

You know I wouldn't mind a Sanae x Koutarou end after this episode (even if Yurika is my fav. girl) Nice episode, felt more of a build-up one. Guess Yurika would help Sanae and Satomi to get along again, judging from her expressions.

(And I still love the OP and ED so much <3)
Aug 1, 2014 2:30 PM

Jan 2014
And once again, Yurika being cute. <33

Theia acting tsundere in the spaceship was cute then faggot MC suddenly breaks it. >.>
And Harumi wins over Koutarou. Not that I hate it or something.

Ooh, Ruth likes Satomi, huh? Ruth, oh Ruth. <3
We get to see some moments between Kiriha & Koutarou.

And, the haremdrama begins. Sanae & Satomi.
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Aug 1, 2014 2:41 PM

May 2009
Wow, Sanae really lay it out how much she likes Satomi. First by telling him he never rolls onto her in his sleep (implying she'd like that), then the whole heated argument about those charms and her saying he sees her as nothing more than a pesky ghost. She also seems to have the most tragic backstory, given that she wants to wait for her parents in that room (though given that she's apparently not bound to it, she could mis them if she keeps joining the party to their outdoor activities).

Strange how Yurika said she was 'acting' as a magical girl when last episode showed us her clearly using magic. Maybe she's something else, but is now under the guise of a MG to protect that room?

I wonder what's up with those two guys? They seemed to be the ones who arranged that whole hot springs lottery (why else would you send them to the most rundown place possible?), and given how they reacted to them capturing Tulip, I think Sanae was their actual target and that the next episode will probably deal with Satomi and co. rescuing her from their clutches when she gets captured, after which they will probably settle their fight and go on as normal (maybe with her being even more in love with him).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2014 3:11 PM

Dec 2011
Ah, another beach episode this week... another lucky MC... damn you Koutarou!
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 1, 2014 3:12 PM

Apr 2010
Despite the large number of harem anime i have seen this is probably the first one where the main wasn't drooling all over the girls when they showed of there swimsuits.
It's also the first harem i have seen where the main didn't try to peak on the girls or didn't have a girl walking in on him while enjoying the hot spring.
Which is a welcome change.
Aug 1, 2014 3:22 PM

Jul 2013
Tulip the tsundere xD
Harumi Sakuraba takes the spotlight from everyone XD
Hm, the goals the girls mentioned seemed different to what was mentioned before..
LOL Koutarou preferring beetles over women XD
Oh, Ruth wants him huh :p
Oh Yurika <3 Beachball to the face, twice I believe lol.
Things not going well between Sanae and Koutarou. Expect it to be resolved next ep.
Seriously, what is up with those two guys? Guessing they're after Sanae..but they shouldn't be able to see her, right?
Aug 1, 2014 3:28 PM

Nov 2013
Bet my left nut that Satomi gave Kiriha that card from when they were kids or something.

Aug 1, 2014 3:28 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Aversa said:
Despite the large number of harem anime i have seen this is probably the first one where the main wasn't drooling all over the girls when they showed of there swimsuits.
It's also the first harem i have seen where the main didn't try to peak on the girls or didn't have a girl walking in on him while enjoying the hot spring.
Agreed, I'm viewing this episode more favorably than I normally would because of those reasons, as well as the little bit of info dump on their motivations. It will be interesting to see how all this is resolved (if it is resolved, I suppose it's possible it will be open ended, but I'd be more interested in seeing if it can be resolved)
Aug 1, 2014 3:31 PM

Jul 2012
NOOOOOO Best girl, dont be sad!!
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Aug 1, 2014 4:31 PM

Jun 2013
[size=150][b]Harem management. You are doing it wrong.[/size][/b]

... or right idk. I seen this several times before.

I was expecting something else from the title of this episode but we actually got to see both types of plots. Good episode. Now I'm on team senpai.

Aug 1, 2014 4:50 PM

Aug 2013
Delicious beach fanservice episode <33 one of the best cast of girls in a rom-com ever.

Woooahhh... this is the first time I've seen a maid-character getting that animated. Dang, Ruth. And no, Satomi. I don't get the feeling you have when you see an 8cm beetle...
Aug 1, 2014 4:51 PM

Nov 2013
Story of every anime beach episode http://imgur.com/a/02BaD

Ruth is confirmed to be part of the harem when she gets mad over the beetle dream

Senpai already has someone else she likes? Time for NTR ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 1, 2014 4:53 PM

Jul 2013
why is the main girl never the one with the huge boobs :c
Aug 1, 2014 5:58 PM

Dec 2010
So it looks like we will get some development on all the girls. Makes sense to start with Sanae since she was the first one to show up!

How can a ghost change her outfit though? Does it become a ghost outfit or something?

The swimsuits were nice and all, but I actually preferred to see Theia in her hat and tie. It looked quite good on her.

All men dream of beetles, that is a scientific fact!
Aug 1, 2014 6:32 PM

Mar 2014
The obligatory beach episode is here! It was actually pretty good though, now here comes the drama....
Aug 1, 2014 7:03 PM

Nov 2008
retepeters said:
why is the main girl never the one with the huge boobs :c

You've never seen "Kanokon"? ...
Aug 1, 2014 7:26 PM

Apr 2011
Koutaro has it tough for being a Harem MC.

Harumi proves to be a big threat among the girls.
Aug 1, 2014 7:30 PM
Dec 2010
When I saw the whole "They really care about Yurika." part, I honestly thought "What are you smoking, idiot" because he's obviously high on something if he thought there was anything resembling care in anything the Cosplay Society person said.

And meh, I have no sympathy for Sanae. Pity the wards weren't stronger, I suppose.
ZikarnKraisAug 1, 2014 7:34 PM
Aug 1, 2014 7:34 PM

Jun 2013
Another entertaining episode! The comedy was hilarious and spot on like usual and the drama was surprisingly well done, so far this and akame ga kill are my favorite anime's this season :)
Aug 1, 2014 8:03 PM

Mar 2012
OMG Kiriha... dat boobs, awesome. xD
Aug 1, 2014 8:04 PM

Jul 2014
Just how much anime tackled hot springs trip won on lottery XD ? It's getting sooo cliché é_è

I kinda feel like in other harem series, there are too much characters, therefore they don't have their share of exposure, unless it's pretty rushed, like in here...

The issue of being a ghost that shares less with the others was already forshadowed last time. I guess now, we know more or less why all of them are so stuborn to stick into that appartment now.

Gosh those swimsuits... Harumi was bewitching with pureness but my favourite girl is definitly the Shizuka, the landlady *_* although that Ruth is getting cuter by the minute <3

Very good anime untill now.
Aug 1, 2014 8:14 PM

Jun 2014
The beach/hot springs episode.

I hope Koutaro isn't as dense as all the other MC's of harems.. and works something out.

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.
Aug 1, 2014 8:26 PM

May 2013
Harumi>>the rest of the harem. Welp, I'm just biased here.

Anyways, what a beach (and hot spring) episode. Poor Sanae *scratches head*
The world shall know the truth soon.
Aug 1, 2014 9:19 PM

Aug 2013
Aversa said:

Might I add that though Koutaro had an eyeful of Kiriha's cleavage during his night stroll, he didn't think anything of it and instead asked about what she was holding in her hand. If this was the typical harem, the MC would either:

a) have a nosebleed
b) blush and get flustered

It's a refreshing change yeah? :D And while there is technically a harem (a ton of girls with just one guy), nobody has displayed any romantic inclination towards the MC except maybe for Sanae.

I don't think Ruth likes Koutaro. Her reaction was more like getting upset because he prefers a beetle over her. A fugly beetle over her. Let that sink in haha.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 1, 2014 10:33 PM

Dec 2012
The previous few episodes were a nice game of competition between all the characters over that six-tatami room. I confess I was quite enjoying a harem anime where, instead of the girls fighting amongst each other and acting like entitled bitches towards the guy they like, everyone was fighting amongst for a reason so petty it was laughable.

Now, with girls getting jealous at not having attention paid to them and possible signs that Satomi met some of the cast in the past, it seems like it's going to end up a competition over Satomi's attention instead.

It's all going to be downhill from here, isn't it?
Aug 1, 2014 11:11 PM

Aug 2012
I have the feeling that Sanae, Yurika and Kiriha are somehow connected to Koutaro based on their "reason" for conquering his room. I might just be overthinking though.
Aug 1, 2014 11:28 PM

May 2011
Honestly, they need to stop making Yurika so moe. Stop. I can't anymore. Stop.

Oh, and blues bros. are the antags? OK.
Aug 1, 2014 11:31 PM

Jun 2013
So much PLOT! Thank God for Tulip, she brought some justice to that beach :)
Aug 1, 2014 11:36 PM

Dec 2011
In this episode: Koutarou pisses off just about everyone, over and over again.

still, that beetle...
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 2, 2014 12:35 AM

Dec 2011
Ahahaha. I love that Harumi took the spot with just her summer dress.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2014 2:37 AM

Jan 2013
Here I thought that it would be romance and it turned out to be drama.
Aug 2, 2014 3:39 AM
Feb 2013
Silver4000 said:
Here I thought that it would be romance and it turned out to be drama.
Here I thought that it would be a ridiculous comedy and it turned out to be a romance and drama.
kcuf
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2014

97 by Karva1 »»
Mar 15, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

157 by basspig »»
Dec 8, 2023 7:14 PM

» When will Season 2 to be released?

AiDiZi - Jul 14, 2017

19 by yveltalkyogre »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2014

79 by 3miL »»
May 18, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2014

83 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.