Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 10, 2014 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm kinda eh on the OP song. It isn't bad but I didn't find it too appealing.

I'm still getting used to the mecha designs though as the models seems unusual. We still have the wars going on though and the second half got into that fast. OST is alright I guess.
Jul 10, 2014 8:48 AM

Jan 2014
well,i am already not fond of mecha genre in general.These 2 episodes didnt gave me enough reason to keep watching...first drop this season :I,will keep going with aldnoah zero...
Jul 10, 2014 8:56 AM

Oct 2010
LonelyWizard said:
well,i am already not fond of mecha genre in general.These 2 episodes didnt gave me enough reason to keep watching...first drop this season :I,will keep going with aldnoah zero...

I have to agree but i like some mecha shows it just depends. The MC is a dumb ass and hot headed. You would think him being a soldier he would be more calm. He's just a high school brat to try to fool people. Matter of fact high school mecha shows MC act better than this dude.

So far Aldnoah Zero is the better show. Seems like this fall is the time to be a mecha fan though.
bonifideJul 10, 2014 9:06 AM
Jul 10, 2014 9:03 AM

May 2010
this show is loosing me already..why has the MC to be a such dumbass?
fuck it..dropped
Jul 10, 2014 9:09 AM

Jun 2013
Tokimune can now finally control the Argevollen, so you have to envision it i guess. After she said that i kinda got reminded of that Bruce Lee quote "dont think feel" overall the episode was very good, hopefully he will be able to fully control the Argevollen later on.
Jul 10, 2014 9:24 AM

Dec 2012
OP and ED just fine, I guess?

I kinda don't like the fight scene.
Jul 10, 2014 9:32 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
I'm not liking Tokimune at all.. Such a whiny, petulant guy! -.-
Definitely wished Slify had piloted the Argevollen first. She's way more adept and awesomer than our perverse MC.

The battle scene was decent. Looks like the system works the best when fighting based on instinct. Not bad!
Still Silfy saved the day; like how she used Tokimune to lure out the enemy towards her and then taking them out. She's boss!

Nice seeing Tokimune and Jamie made up (so professional!)

General Samonji is always so quiet. I wonder if he's troubled by something..

Good episode. A little character development for Tokimune and Jamie.
Silfy was hot this episode, btw! :3

Jul 10, 2014 10:24 AM

Aug 2010
Only good part was the ending when he started to take control. Rest was meh but I guess they had to struggle a bit at first ^^;
Jul 10, 2014 10:34 AM

Sep 2013
Such bad animation... They cut the corners whenever they could -__-

And the story being really uninteresting doesn't really help. I'll probably give this a few more episodes.
cupcJul 10, 2014 10:38 AM
Jul 10, 2014 10:38 AM

Nov 2012
Dropped,ain't watching this shit for another 22 episodes.

M3 is more bearable than this shit.3/10.
YorusighJul 10, 2014 2:35 PM
Jul 10, 2014 11:13 AM

Nov 2012
Dammit, people really don't like anti-sue characters.
Remember that characters like Amuro Ray and Kamille Bidan were even bigger whiny brats.
Guess what, they became fantastic characters in the end.
What I see is openings for some good character development to ensue on Tokimune. This episode showed a great struggle for him, for he cannot handle the responsibility to pilot the mech.
As for the series so far, the pacing seems to be going pretty slow, only to escalate in the end for a climatic battle. However, the concept and execution is much better than the obvious Gundam clone Aldnoah Zero.
Jul 10, 2014 12:38 PM

Oct 2010
TaisakuSentou said:
Remember that characters like Amuro Ray and Kamille Bidan were even bigger whiny brats.
What I see is openings for some good character development to ensue on Tokimune. This episode showed a great struggle for him, for he cannot handle the responsibility to pilot the mech.
As for the series so far, the pacing seems to be going pretty slow, only to escalate in the end for a climatic battle. However, the concept and execution is much better than the obvious Gundam clone Aldnoah Zero.

Don't give me that crap Kamille Bidan didnt start out as a soldier either. So he didnt know what he was getting into. This dumb fool is annoying as they come and knew what the hell the military was for. Plus we dont want perfect characters we want some with common sense. I'm seriously sick of dumb strong characters or weak/smart characters.
Jul 10, 2014 12:50 PM

Nov 2012
bonifide said:
TaisakuSentou said:

Don't give me that crap Kamille Bidan didnt start out as a soldier either. So he didnt know what he was getting into. This dumb fool is annoying as they come and knew what the hell the military was for. Plus we dont want perfect characters we want some with common sense. I'm seriously sick of dumb strong characters or weak/smart characters.

I acknowledge that he is a soldier and that he is doing an awful job at being one, but the point that I'm trying to show is that he has flaws and those give room for Tokimune to develop as a character. It's just that a majority of the people complaining about him on this topic hate the fact he is an anti-sue. For awhile, there hasn't really been protagonists that have this many flaws. It feels a little better to see some variation in main characters every now and then.
Jul 10, 2014 12:53 PM

Oct 2007
It sucks to see how little a chance this is being given but its a mecha show without big names behind it so not surprised. As of this episode this show has definitely exceeded my expectations and I even like it better than Aldnoah right now. Its not trying to shock you with mass death events but rather is focusing on strategic objectives, the character portrayals aren't ham-fistedly black and white with evil antagonists wanting to cause carnage and death out of superiority complex and the MC actually has a personality.

I like how the Ingelman commander was rounding captured soldiers up from last episode and interrogating them for information. No canings, no "know your place scum", just tell me things and then take them away. The order to mop up remnants puts Tokimunes squad in a pinch as they have to go underground to try to make it back to the capital but they're found out anyway. Meanwhile Tokimune struggles and is frustrated by having to learn on the fly how to operate what seems like a partially mentally controlled new generation mech after being drilled on how to operate the older models and being a total rookie and its interesting seeing how Jamie struggles to find a way to explain it too him and both show their own frustrations but end up forming a workable team for now. The commanding officer must have veins of ice sending a total rookie to guard their rear but I can see why he did it cause it basically gives them a chance to set up their ambush and survive. I like that despite Tokimune getting the big prototype robot its not him just carving through the Ingelman units but working with his squad and trusting their experience to catch the enemy off guard. Very real robot.

I like how the things that happen in this show so far happen for practical reasons rather than just for maximum drama and "epic" moments. The director for this show said on twitter that he saw Aldnoah.Zero and was impressed but got a chuckle that it seems to be aiming for something very different and I'll need another episode to tell but I can kind of see what he means now. I think if youre looking for big shock and awe, "despair", popular staffers influence, and melodrama that's probably going to be the show to look too while this will be the traditional real robot fans show in the long run and something of a dark horse. If there was one thing I didnt like though it was the use of the old pattern copying 100% match trope to explain why Tokimune had to operate the Argevollen, its the most played out and hand wave trope I noticed and for the other things it does well you'd think the show could find a more original reason than that but small nitpicks here really.
Jul 10, 2014 12:53 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
While I agree that the MC is a tad annoying and mostly very uninteresting, I don't understand why people give this anime such grief. It's not worse than half of the stuff out there this season. I think it fills the mecha/action quota nicely and is going at nice, steady pace. It doesn't need to overwhelm us with flashing lights and amazing twist/cliffhangers each episode.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 10, 2014 12:56 PM
Jul 2018
It was so meh. I don't really like Tokimune that much.

Tokimune starts to learn how to take control of Argevollen.
Jul 10, 2014 1:06 PM

Sep 2013
It's not the characters that annoyed me in this episode, it's the bland and uninteresting aesthetics animated in a mediocre Xebec quality, plus cgi mechs. Especially the character designs could have used just a bit more inspiration.

I'm giving this a few more chances because the plot could evolve into something big given the 24 episodes. But right now, it's not very much to look forward to.
cupcJul 10, 2014 1:10 PM
Jul 10, 2014 1:12 PM

Jul 2010
It was meh. Wasn't paying too much attention while watching.

I've heard "Envision it" waaaay too much in mecha anime.
Jul 10, 2014 1:13 PM
Oct 2010
I don't get why people are hating this so much. Is it because they are trying to be somewhat realistic or something? The characters are ok to meh, but I like the fact they are actually using tactics, formations and what not. I especially like the fact that the vollen isn't so OP that he could take down the whole enemy squad by himself.
Jul 10, 2014 1:21 PM

Dec 2011
Another "meh" episode... I'll give a few more chances before actually dropping it...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Jul 10, 2014 1:27 PM

May 2014
cupc said:
cgi mechs
I think that's the point of this anime, to develop CGI and actually have a good reason for the inherent slow, wooden, or this case mechanical movement. It's essentially just like the old 70-80s animation mechas were made. CGI tech just isn't there yet, but animators are working with it to make it look good, in this case assisted by the context.

And thank you Kaioshin_Sama for that explanation, makes me appreciate this show just a bit more.

The only thing that irked me was Jamie running out, couldn't she have contacted the MC from a distance?

It didn't redeem the cliche that was the 2nd part of ep 1, but it didn't pull the same amount of BS this time.
It did everything well and I can't fault it as much, either it did it's job better or I'm getting used to this.

3/5 - Kind of entertaining. Next time I might bring popcorn, but I want some character development, because these blank slates are starting to wear on me. I don't mind the MC. And I guess I need to pay more attention to the context.
Jul 10, 2014 1:38 PM

Oct 2010
TaisakuSentou said:

I acknowledge that he is a soldier and that he is doing an awful job at being one, but the point that I'm trying to show is that he has flaws and those give room for Tokimune to develop as a character. It's just that a majority of the people complaining about him on this topic hate the fact he is an anti-sue. For awhile, there hasn't really been protagonists that have this many flaws. It feels a little better to see some variation in main characters every now and then.

What you mean a protagonists with this many flaws. Thats just about all shounen I cant name one of them perfect. Naruto and Luffy is dumb. If the commander was controlling the mecha i would like it much more. Name characters lately thats perfect because i cant name one this season or other seasons. I guess you could say Jojo series but thats technically a 1980s series when shounen characters was at their best.
Jul 10, 2014 1:55 PM

Oct 2007
skudoops said:
I don't get why people are hating this so much. Is it because they are trying to be somewhat realistic or something? The characters are ok to meh, but I like the fact they are actually using tactics, formations and what not. I especially like the fact that the vollen isn't so OP that he could take down the whole enemy squad by himself.

It's not "epic" yet is my guess.
Jul 10, 2014 2:12 PM

Feb 2014
Decent episode. And yes, the MC is indeed annoying as hell. While it is true that this leaves space for (character) improvement and changes, his behaviour is exaggerated and childish. Specifically because allegedly he finished his military school thingy already and it's not supposed to be your classic battle shounen show.

Besides that, I'm curious how they'll deal with the plot progression. The reasons for invading this country were interesting from a political view and I hope that they'll get this 'right'/exciting.
Jul 10, 2014 2:37 PM

Oct 2007
thens said:
Decent episode. And yes, the MC is indeed annoying as hell. While it is true that this leaves space for (character) improvement and changes, his behaviour is exaggerated and childish. Specifically because allegedly he finished his military school thingy already and it's not supposed to be your classic battle shounen show.

Besides that, I'm curious how they'll deal with the plot progression. The reasons for invading this country were interesting from a political view and I hope that they'll get this 'right'/exciting.

He finished school for a mech that is totally different in how it operates from the one he's basically been forced into and basically been tasked with covering his teams escape on his own. He wants to master it quickly in order to be useful but can't and is frustrated. Its understandable and he eventually manages it with Jamie's help and working at it. I don't see what a frustrating about this personally as a viewer.
Jul 10, 2014 2:49 PM

Feb 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:
thens said:

He finished school for a mech that is totally different in how it operates from the one he's basically been forced into and basically been tasked with covering his teams escape on his own. He wants to master it quickly in order to be useful but can't and is frustrated. Its understandable and he eventually manages it with Jamie's help and working at it. I don't see what a frustrating about this personally as a viewer.

Graduating from a military school is not only about how to operate certain classes of vehicles or weapons in general, it's also about 'being a soldier' and how to act like one (in a military-organized structure). And apparently he wasn't paying attention in those classes (but hey, he really should have).
Jul 10, 2014 2:52 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
thens said:

I think what annoys me the most about Tokimune is that he's yelling half the time, I understand that he is frustrated, but it's still annoying. Though to be fair, if I was being yelled at (like by Jamie) for keep doing stuff wrong yet not given a good set of instructions, I would probably yell back too.

Man, so many people dropping this already. I'd give it a few more episodes just because there's always room for character development. In this case, I feel like they just made the MC annoying so that he can get proper good character development later. Maybe not. But it was still a good episode, regarding what skudoops said.
Jul 10, 2014 2:53 PM

Feb 2014
tingy said:
thens said:

Man, so many people dropping this already. I'd give it a few more episodes just because there's always room for character development. In this case, I feel like they just made the MC annoying so that he can get proper good character development later. Maybe not. But it was still a good episode, regarding what skudoops said.

Absolutely, that's why I haven't dropped it yet, no reason for me to drop it already whatsoever.
Jul 10, 2014 2:54 PM

Aug 2007
An ok ep. I'm somewhat confused I could have sworn Jamie mention you need to envision to control that mech with his first battle and he clearly did that so how did that all slip his mind? I felt like that whole battle was now a fluke. I'm enjoying the other side and their musings I can't wait for them to see the new type. Right now I'm curious on more of Samonji intentions I can't get a read on that guy at all.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 10, 2014 3:15 PM

Dec 2009
DAt Kotoko opening <3 Shame the ED was mostly still shots, but the song was somewhat good.

Nice thing that the MC is not "Perfect" with the mecha yet. He still has a lot to learn about Argevollen.

4/5
Jul 10, 2014 3:28 PM

Jul 2013
well it kinda sucked (the op is cool though)
it just doesn't feel right that the last time he just wrecked the other machines, but this time he barely scrached them and had to run
Jul 10, 2014 3:32 PM

Jun 2012
Seriously, what was the need to go back and tell him that he had to envision it?
If only she would have a mean to communicate with him over distance.
End sarcasm.
Jul 10, 2014 3:35 PM

Aug 2013
So Tokimune isn't punished.... well whatever.

It looks like this show is trying to test me whether i can stand that loud, bratty soldier before he gets any development or not.

The rest is okay for me.
Jul 10, 2014 4:15 PM

Oct 2013
ok episode liked it more than the first one the cg looks a lot better in a darker atmosphere
ed song was enjoyable
its 24 episodes so its probably going to havbe a good character development
I was expecting him to go full badass mode and get all 3 of them ( i think there were 3)
[/quote]
Jul 10, 2014 4:37 PM

Oct 2007
thens said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Graduating from a military school is not only about how to operate certain classes of vehicles or weapons in general, it's also about 'being a soldier' and how to act like one (in a military-organized structure). And apparently he wasn't paying attention in those classes (but hey, he really should have).

He shouldn't have talked back to his officer when she was telling him orders for sure I believe this was even mentioned. Discipline should come upon debriefing IMO not while they're still retreating.
Jul 10, 2014 5:06 PM

Apr 2013
Pretty meh still... reminds me of Full Metal Panic but that anime was actually good ._.

Jul 10, 2014 5:23 PM

Apr 2014
I don't really get the hate for the MC. I mean, it seems like the other people in his group are total dicks to him, so of course he'd be angry. I'd be pissed off too if everyone around me kept insulting and underestimating me.
I don't really see how he's a dumbass either.

I like the show so far. Animation is good and the OST sounds great to me. I'm going to keep watching, the show has a lot of potential, especially since it's getting 24 episodes.
Jul 10, 2014 5:52 PM

Jul 2010
Pretty meh absolutely not bad, but like every mecha of this kind, it usually takes 4 to 8 episodes to pick up the pace, so I'll keep watching. The Op is kool though.
AkanezoraJul 10, 2014 5:56 PM
Jul 10, 2014 5:53 PM

Mar 2014
The episode was ok I guess and the OP was kinda meh as well but i'll try a few more episodes to see if it picks up.
Jul 10, 2014 5:55 PM

Jul 2008
Kaioshin_Sama said:
It sucks to see how little a chance this is being given but its a mecha show without big names behind it so not surprised. As of this episode this show has definitely exceeded my expectations and I even like it better than Aldnoah right now. Its not trying to shock you with mass death events but rather is focusing on strategic objectives, the character portrayals aren't ham-fistedly black and white with evil antagonists wanting to cause carnage and death out of superiority complex and the MC actually has a personality.

I like how the Ingelman commander was rounding captured soldiers up from last episode and interrogating them for information. No canings, no "know your place scum", just tell me things and then take them away. The order to mop up remnants puts Tokimunes squad in a pinch as they have to go underground to try to make it back to the capital but they're found out anyway. Meanwhile Tokimune struggles and is frustrated by having to learn on the fly how to operate what seems like a partially mentally controlled new generation mech after being drilled on how to operate the older models and being a total rookie and its interesting seeing how Jamie struggles to find a way to explain it too him and both show their own frustrations but end up forming a workable team for now. The commanding officer must have veins of ice sending a total rookie to guard their rear but I can see why he did it cause it basically gives them a chance to set up their ambush and survive. I like that despite Tokimune getting the big prototype robot its not him just carving through the Ingelman units but working with his squad and trusting their experience to catch the enemy off guard. Very real robot.

I like how the things that happen in this show so far happen for practical reasons rather than just for maximum drama and "epic" moments. The director for this show said on twitter that he saw Aldnoah.Zero and was impressed but got a chuckle that it seems to be aiming for something very different and I'll need another episode to tell but I can kind of see what he means now. I think if youre looking for big shock and awe, "despair", popular staffers influence, and melodrama that's probably going to be the show to look too while this will be the traditional real robot fans show in the long run and something of a dark horse. If there was one thing I didnt like though it was the use of the old pattern copying 100% match trope to explain why Tokimune had to operate the Argevollen, its the most played out and hand wave trope I noticed and for the other things it does well you'd think the show could find a more original reason than that but small nitpicks here really.

I agree, it was VERY refreshing to see that the captured soldiers were just... captured. There are many things that annoy me with the mecha genre, and the one biggest is that they overblow the whole drama and racism/nationalism parts.

Yeah, the MC and the main heroine are not likable, but I won't complain about that for now. This is a 2-cour show and it is quite possible that this is intended so that they could focus on developing these two characters.
As for the MC's discipline, let's not forget that we know nothing about him nor how the military school operates (they can vary from elite to just giving basic instructions). The OP also suggests that he may be related to the commander so there's that.
Jul 10, 2014 6:10 PM

Apr 2011
VanishingKira said:
Dropped,ain't watching this shit for another 22 episodes.

M3 is more bearable than this shit.3/10.

So you gave this show a 3/10, but yet you haven't even watched the entire show? lol, it is MAL after all. If I thought like this Bakemonogatari, and its other Over Hyped SHIT sequels would be getting a 1/10 from me. Why? Absolutely NOTHING happens in those shows.

Anyway that's my rant for today.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Jul 10, 2014 6:17 PM

Aug 2012
I'm with Kaioshin, I'm really enjoying it. I came into the episode looking for a reason to drop it even after liking the first one, but this one impressed me even more.

I do feel like some of us are giving Tokimune shit because he's an easy target. It's like Sawamura being thrown into the military and being told to pilot a mech, only he's got less guts. I thought it was pretty realistic and even kinda jarring the way they portrayed him. He's been ordered to rear guard against heavy enemy numbers(not to mention in a dark suffocating cave) by himself, after only having one fight and piloting a mech completely different from what he's been trained to handle. He literally just got done being sick due to his first taste of battle, and now he's been put in a very real situation. I thought the way he was basically hyperventilating and sweating was really realistically done. But he showed his virtue as a soldier when he readily consented to stay behind and execute the mission. As other have said, he's got a lot of room for development, but he's shown promise where it's important so far. I'll take realistically underpowered and overwhelmed over automatically overpowered and unphased, at least in a story like this.

Also, I do expect him to get disciplined once they return to safety. It wouldn't make much sense to mess with his head anymore at this point, especially when he's piloting their strongest mech.
Jul 10, 2014 7:04 PM

Oct 2007
I'm just having a hard time understanding what it is specifically that Tokimune is doing that is infuriating people to such a degree and that makes him such an unbearable character cause to me its like he really hasn't done anything that warrants such a reaction.
Jul 10, 2014 7:07 PM
Apr 2011
Seems like a pretty typical anti-war show with good doses of political correctness. MC seems like a standard idiot hero so far and will probably survive due to plot armor like most of his cohort. Main female lead is actually pretty ok, though she seemed bitchy at first. At least she isn't some action chick put in for political correctness.
Jul 10, 2014 7:57 PM
Feb 2013
I don't understand why you guys hate Tokimune so much. This show has 24 episodes and I don't he won't develop through the entire show. Or maybe you guy prefer MC who is good at everthing from the start of the show?
Jul 10, 2014 8:33 PM

Aug 2013
Whine whine whine. My goodness Tokimune is annoying. I understand he's frustrated but maybe tone down on the yelling? I see this is 2-cour so there's plenty of room for character development. I sure hope his development comes early in the series.

What I like: Argevollen isn't the ultimate "I can destroy entire armies" machine. For now, it seems just like a very agile mech. Hidden abilities? I just hope it doesn't become too OP otherwise it would be like "Tokimune and backup dancers".
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 10, 2014 8:33 PM

Jan 2011
The overall setting is nice. The soldiers generally seem competent, up to the colonels, so no idiotic commander on the battlefield sacrificing his soldiers because they are worthless, or shutting his second in command up because the stories about a new unit can't be true etc. Overall, a more realistic portrait of an army then usually.

For the MC himself: He finished military school, yes. But we don't know what exactly that means in the show. Is it a 2 month crash course, or 5 years. And the quality of the school itself is also something that remains unknown. Given how bad the regular soldiers behaved once the wall was broken, it's unfair to blame Tokimune, who just finished and didn't see any actual action yet for not being an ideal soldier.

That they included an explanation why he gets to "keep" the Argevollen (even when it most likely was included just so that they do have an explanation) is a bonus point, too. I think it's even preferable to MC having some kind of special skill, because that leads to the question why the MC has this skill and no one else ever heard of it etc.

They also showed him struggling, and he didn't even find it out on his own somehow - again, the MC usually regains control just in time to prevent the finishing blow - but Jamie, who should know how to control it, remembered and told him. Whether she had to run there or not...maybe she simply didn't think of it, or she assumed they wouldn't let her. I mean, she didn't even ask the guy piloting to turn around.

Given her situation (just having an idea/remembering, and being concerned with the safety of Tokimune and the Argevollen), i don't think it was unrealistic. She was kinda hyperactive in the first episode and during the training a bit earlier this episode, too. It's not like she was portraited as always keeping her cool.
Jul 10, 2014 8:34 PM

Jun 2013
I honestly only watched this for the Misawa Sachika song that was good, the rest is garbage
Jul 10, 2014 9:05 PM

Nov 2012
This series is floating around a 5 or a 6 for me so far. It isn't nessesarily bad, but I haven't seen much that stands out about it either, so its floating around in that stagnant "mediocre" anime pit right about now.

That being said, it could get a bit better. If they really delve into the conflict between nations, make us care about some of the characters, could get interesting. But as it stands right now, it seems like generic war time mecha so far.

I do really like the design of the Argevollen if that means anything. And the fact that it moves so fluidly like that, you don't see that that often in mecha shows (mecha moves as fluidly as a person basically and does martial arts it seems).
Jul 10, 2014 9:27 PM

Apr 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:

dude we get it, you hate everything that is popular and you root for the underdogs constantly, no need to write 3 paragraphs about it.. both shows are completely different yet you compare the two of them because they have mechas *golf clap*
KneelBeforeMeJul 10, 2014 9:34 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2014

72 by oooo3333 »»
Dec 6, 2020 12:07 AM

Poll: » Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2014

31 by oooo3333 »»
Nov 25, 2020 1:21 PM

Poll: » Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

74 by SakurasouBusters »»
Mar 16, 2017 7:10 PM

Poll: » Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2014

76 by SakurasouBusters »»
Mar 11, 2017 7:26 AM

Poll: » Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

91 by SakurasouBusters »»
Mar 10, 2017 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.