Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 22, 2014 1:46 PM

Nov 2012
Her body was engulfed in flame
She looked at him in anger
Jun 22, 2014 3:47 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He just stood there, and stared. Little emotion showing on his face if any at all.* What are you angry for? Are you angry with me? Why would that be? Is it because I'm not acting all kind and happy towards you? Then go ahead and hate me. *He began to turn away, so he could get ready for bed.*
People who call other people stupid are usually even more stupid than them. But, I'm stupid so I'll say it anyway! YOU'RE STUPID
I am not weird, you are weird. To be weird is to be different, and we are all different. Therefor, everyone is weird. People just like to falsely believe that they are normal. People who deny being weird are true weirdos.
Jun 23, 2014 12:59 AM

Nov 2012
"you dont notice anything at all do you"

(why dont you let him not be so cold to her and so that he likes her)
Jun 23, 2014 5:01 AM

Jan 2013
(Because it's in his character Q~Q He's been alone all this time, he doesn't exactly have what you'd call "people skills". He isn't quite the emotional person....sowwy T~T)

Ryusuke: *He paused, wondering what she could mean.* What...are you talking about? *His face showed a bit of concern and curiosity as he turned back around.*
People who call other people stupid are usually even more stupid than them. But, I'm stupid so I'll say it anyway! YOU'RE STUPID
I am not weird, you are weird. To be weird is to be different, and we are all different. Therefor, everyone is weird. People just like to falsely believe that they are normal. People who deny being weird are true weirdos.
Jun 25, 2014 3:36 AM

Nov 2012
"Me trying to get your attention but no, your so f**king cold to me!"
Jun 25, 2014 4:32 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *In a way, he somewhat understood. But wondered why she wanted HIS attention so much.* And why is it you want my attention so desperately? *He turned his head a bit* Understand that I was never acting cold, merely keeping my distance...would someone who is cold go out of their way to not only save you twice, but to offer you food as well? *Though his face didn't quite show it, he felt a little hurt inside, and you could see it in his eyes.*
Jun 25, 2014 4:49 AM

Nov 2012
Her flames went away
"I tried talking to you..but you didn't.....you didn't even..." She looks down, she was hurt too
Jun 25, 2014 4:55 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He went over and held her, but only for a brief moment*.
Jun 25, 2014 5:05 AM

Nov 2012
She looked up at him
Jun 25, 2014 6:38 AM

Jan 2013
(FUCK, I DID IT AGAIN! It was 100% my fault this time, but I totally forgot :'( )

Ryusuke: Come on, let's get back inside. *He said with a smile*
Jun 25, 2014 6:51 AM

Nov 2012
(All your fault)

She blushes slightly looking up at him.
"O......k...."
Jun 25, 2014 6:51 AM

Nov 2012
(All your fault)

She blushes slightly looking up at him.
"O......k...."
Jun 25, 2014 6:54 AM

Jan 2013
(So mean QnQ)

Ryusuke: *He grabs her hand, and begins walking back inside with her in tow.*
Jun 25, 2014 1:43 PM

Nov 2012
(You said it yourself)

She goes inside
Jun 25, 2014 7:27 PM

Jan 2013
(You didn't have to rub it in DX )

Ryusuke: You should probably finish eating. I need to get Tatsu something to eat too, before we go to sleep. *He begins rummaging through his things and gets Tatsu some food.*

Tatsu: *Rubs past Erica as he heads over to the food Ryusuke had for him*.

Ryusuke: Seems like Tatsu likes you. *He smiles before stepping away from Tatsu to let him eat.*
Jun 25, 2014 8:35 PM

Nov 2012
"He's cute"
Jun 25, 2014 8:45 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Well, I'm going to bed. Don't hesitate to wake me if you need something. *He gave her a half smile before plopping down onto the mat and blowing out the candle that lit the room.*

Tatsu: Nya~. *He meowed as if to say "gnight!".
Jun 25, 2014 11:03 PM

Nov 2012
She goes and sits at the window and watches the rain outside till she fell asleep
Jun 25, 2014 11:06 PM

Jan 2013
Tatsu: *A bolt of lightning struck, scaring Tatsu.*

Ryusuke: *Sleeping silently, his face looking as calm as ever.*
Jun 25, 2014 11:52 PM

Nov 2012
She goes and picks him up, holding him "shhh it's ok"
Jun 25, 2014 11:56 PM

Jan 2013
Tatsu: *Meows*
Jun 26, 2014 12:23 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
"I'll protect you" she held him close to her heart and gave him a little heat to keep him nice warm and cozy in her arms
Jun 26, 2014 12:25 AM

Jan 2013
Tatsu: *He purred a bit*
Jun 26, 2014 12:33 AM

Nov 2012
She smiles and strokes him
"Go back to sleep"
Jun 26, 2014 12:38 AM

Jan 2013
Tatsu: *He yawned and started getting sleepy. Eventually he fell asleep in her arms.*
Jun 26, 2014 12:42 AM

Nov 2012
She smiled and held him close, she then fell back asleep

Morning came and he was the first one to wake up. He saw Erica and the kitten sleeping. The kitten all snuggled up peacefully
Jun 26, 2014 12:53 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He smiled, and sighed to himself. He didn't bother waking them up. Instead, he packed his things. He was getting ready to leave. He left a quick note for her that said it was for the best that she not try to get so close to him. "I'm leaving Tatsu with you as well. Take good care of him", he also said in the letter.* Sorry, Erica. *He whispered to himself before he left for town.*

(Don't worry, she's basically going to find him, and refuse to accept being separated from him, that's what I have planned with this :D If you object, then say so now.)
Jun 26, 2014 1:05 AM

Nov 2012
(Why does she have to do the chasing and then get shot down every time)

She slept
Jun 26, 2014 1:08 AM

Jan 2013
(No, no, no, she doesn't get shot down this time. Ryusuke's character is the dark, lonely type. It makes perfect sense to not wanna let people into his heart so easily.)

Ryusuke: *Has left the building*.

Tatsu: *His ears perked up, he awoke from the bang of the door shutting. When he did, he noticed all of Ryusuke's stuff gone including Ryusuke. He found the note and began sniffing it*

(So, town, forest, or...? I'll let you choose the setting for the next scene then.)
Jun 26, 2014 1:16 AM

Nov 2012
She slowly wake up and saw the note, she read it then picked him up
"He's not going to get away. We will find him"

(Really now, what's going to happen the? And mmmmmmmm forest)
Jun 26, 2014 1:18 AM

Jan 2013
(Well, I hadn't really thought of anything intricately detailed. Figured that once she caught up to him, we'd improvise. Meet ya in the forest then.)

Tatsu: Mrreow! *He meowed*
Jun 26, 2014 1:23 AM

Nov 2012
(-.-)

She giggled and Eskimo kissed him then got up with him in her arms
Jun 26, 2014 1:26 AM

Jan 2013
(I already started in the forest.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Ryusuke's Secret Lake (No entry w/out ShadowOfWar) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShadowOfWar - Jul 2, 2014

271 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Sep 23, 2014 8:33 PM

» Emperors secret garden [only me unless invited or given permission to post without me here] ( 1 2 3 )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Apr 19, 2014

147 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Sep 5, 2014 1:46 PM

» Pathway into the forest

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Apr 19, 2014

46 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Aug 9, 2014 1:26 PM

» Kagome's and Atrocitus_Rage private thread

SakuraSweetHeart - May 31, 2014

9 by The_Unholy_One »»
Aug 8, 2014 11:52 AM

» The forest ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

The_Unholy_One - Apr 18, 2014

207 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Jul 9, 2014 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.