Available on Manga Store
New
Would you punch new guy in the face?
Jun 9, 2014 7:00 AM

Jan 2013
I would punch new guy in the face.
Jun 9, 2014 7:01 AM
Aug 2012
I hate new guy. I hate him even more from reading the manga.
Jun 9, 2014 7:06 AM

Jan 2014
I wouldn't because as long as he didn't know the real situation was pretty understandable.
Maybe childish, but surely understandable.

Now that he knows the truth, but he still seems to hold a grudge to her, I feel more annoyed, but I wouldn't punch him in the face.
Jun 9, 2014 7:09 AM

Jan 2013
Zelgadis94 said:
I wouldn't because as long as he didn't know the real situation was pretty understandable.
Maybe childish, but surely understandable.

Now that he knows the truth, but he still seems to hold a grudge to her, I feel more annoyed, but I wouldn't punch him in the face.

Punch first, learn the truth later. Thats how men roll.
Jun 9, 2014 1:09 PM

Oct 2013
Not really. We still don't know the full story, I feel like there's more to it. Eventhough he knows the truth, I think that he needs time to get his head round it. I mean he's been hating her for all this time and now he get an explaination, how would you make that hate disappear.

Jun 9, 2014 1:25 PM
Jun 2014
Well, even if he didn't know the situation, that didn't mean he could call a girl a traitor like that.
That's one punch
He destroyed every single thing that Hase has built up for a long time with a cold face.
That's two punch
He even made a story of Fujimiya lying to Hase to cover his guilty feelings toward her or to state that he didn't have anything with it or something
That's three punch

I don't know if I use punch to talk with him or wait for the truth and punch him later.....
Jun 9, 2014 2:19 PM

Jan 2013
He pretty much ruined everything Hase worked for and sent her back to square one. He didn't even seem to care either. I don't care what his reasons are, he needs a good punch or two in the jaw.
Jun 15, 2014 8:44 AM

Feb 2014
We need to know his background story before punching him.
Cartoons and anime is my reality.
Jun 15, 2014 10:00 AM
Mar 2008
It's Hase that needs a punch in the face.
Jun 15, 2014 11:53 AM
Jan 2009
draker said:
Jun 15, 2014 12:00 PM

Jul 2010
draker said:

This.
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Jun 15, 2014 12:00 PM

Jan 2013
draker said:

100%
Jun 15, 2014 10:33 PM

Mar 2013
draker said:

Hase needs a punch in the face at least once a week, preferably by Kaori.
Jun 15, 2014 10:37 PM

Jun 2013
No way, if anyone needs to be punched in the face its fracking Hase, Kujou should go steal kaori from him and laugh in his face
Jun 16, 2014 12:43 AM
Feb 2014
I think both need a puch in the face -_-... (I just watched episode 11)

Hase for being a dumbass...

Kujou... for being a dumbass too... how the f*** do you not know your 'special friend' got into an accident before meeting u in the park??? Him not bothering to find out the full story before jumping to conclusions is no excuse for being an absolute ass and labelling Kaori as a traitor. Just my two cents...
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Jun 16, 2014 1:01 AM

Aug 2012
Duri1n said:
I think both need a punch in the face.
Jun 16, 2014 1:39 AM

Nov 2012
draker said:

this so much.
Jun 16, 2014 3:26 AM

May 2010
What's with the 2nd option? It's like you don't want people to disagree with you...

I am not gonna punch him. If you try putting yourself in his shoes, then I don't think that your reaction would've been any different.

People keep forgetting that some characters don't know things which we know.
Jun 16, 2014 3:46 AM
Feb 2014
TragicRomance said:

I am not gonna punch him. If you try putting yourself in his shoes, then I don't think that your reaction would've been any different.

People keep forgetting that some characters don't know things which we know.

Yeah, but that's my problem with Kujou. He didn't know what happened and jumped to conclusions. I don't wanna punch him because he reacted like an ass when he thought Karori betrayed him or whatever... I wanna punch him for being stupid enough to jump the gun and ASSUME she betrayed him (which is a really really wild assumption) or forgot about him (which would mean he's an extremely egoistic person).
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Jun 16, 2014 8:40 AM

Mar 2012
So he's the new 'NTR' guy, right? Aha. It's actually Hase I want to punch from episode 11.

I don't mind Kujou. Man, in fact I like him. He moved to Tokyo and missed out on the details of both the accident and amnesia. The way he acts is completely reasonable and he really does seem like a nice guy.

EvanRubert said:
Well, even if he didn't know the situation, that didn't mean he could call a girl a traitor like that.
That's one punch
He destroyed every single thing that Hase has built up for a long time with a cold face.
That's two punch
He even made a story of Fujimiya lying to Hase to cover his guilty feelings toward her or to state that he didn't have anything with it or something
That's three punch

I don't know if I use punch to talk with him or wait for the truth and punch him later.....

1. It was someone he knew and was special in elementary school. To grow up and have that 'special friend' not even remember you at all would seem like she's completely ignoring your existence. I would think that's rude, and to act like he did is justifiable.

2. That is true, but he never intended to. It wasn't his fault, hell he even admitted that it was for the situation in the first place. But he never had and doesn't have a ill intent towards her.

3. That's not making a story up, that's bringing up a possibility of a situation that can be easily altered. Hell it doesn't even sound like you know what you're talking about.

It's like people are allergic to boys just being 'there' to OTP couples. C'mon, this guy doesn't deserve this treatment. If this is 'NTR', it's a joke.
Jun 16, 2014 8:55 AM
Aug 2012
I think it's safe to say that both of them need a punch in the face.
Jun 16, 2014 9:18 AM

Aug 2013
tommy73 said:
So he's the new 'NTR' guy, right? Aha. It's actually Hase I want to punch from episode 11.

I don't mind Kujou. Man, in fact I like him. He moved to Tokyo and missed out on the details of both the accident and amnesia. The way he acts is completely reasonable and he really does seem like a nice guy.

EvanRubert said:
That's one punch
That's two punch
That's three punch

1. It was someone he knew and was special in elementary school. To grow up and have that 'special friend' not even remember you at all would seem like she's completely ignoring your existence. I would think that's rude, and to act like he did is justifiable.

2. That is true, but he never intended to. It wasn't his fault, hell he even admitted that it was for the situation in the first place. But he never had and doesn't have a ill intent towards her.

3. That's not making a story up, that's bringing up a possibility of a situation that can be easily altered. Hell it doesn't even sound like you know what you're talking about.

It's like people are allergic to boys just being 'there' to OTP couples. C'mon, this guy doesn't deserve this treatment. If this is 'NTR', it's a joke.

You are completely correct with 2 and 3. Heck, Kiryuu was even meaner with his theories. It was unnecessarily mean. But we all love Kiryuu anyway.

I think you are wrong with no. 1 though. Fujimiya got into an accident and when her friends come by to visit her later she states that she does not remember anything.
Yet he thinks that she is pretending to say that? He still calls her a traitor after what she has been through? Of course I sympathies with the poor guy because he liked Kaori and she forgot him and that naturally would be extremely painful because he thought (or rather hoped) that they had a special relationship. That does not mean he can call her a traitor without considering her situation at all. That was horrible of him.
He doesn't deserve a punch however. He is going through quite a bit of pain himself after all.

As much as I like Hase, he was being pretty stupid. He deserves to be hit.
Why is he being so mean to the Kujou anyway? It seems like Kujou does want to be friends with Hase and Kaori but Hase is being pretty mean to the poor guy.
Not to mention what he is doing to Kaori. Poor Kaori :( She doesn't deserve any of this stupidity from Hase.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Jun 16, 2014 10:49 AM

Mar 2013
Saffron_entity said:
I think you are wrong with no. 1 though. Fujimiya got into an accident and when her friends come by to visit her later she states that she does not remember anything.
Yet he thinks that she is pretending to say that? He still calls her a traitor after what she has been through? Of course I sympathies with the poor guy because he liked Kaori and she forgot him and that naturally would be extremely painful because he thought (or rather hoped) that they had a special relationship. That does not mean he can call her a traitor without considering her situation at all. That was horrible of him.

Did you... watch the episode? Not only did Hajime not know about any of that, but the girls that visited her thought she was lying because she was embarrassed - which believe me, kids do a lot. Even if he'd known, he probably wouldn't have believed her like the others. I used to say I "forgot about it" when something embarrassing happened to me and other people brought it up all the time when I was young.
Jun 16, 2014 1:43 PM

Jun 2013
No, Kujo is a cool dude.
Jun 16, 2014 2:39 PM

Aug 2013
straggy said:
Saffron_entity said:
I think you are wrong with no. 1 though. Fujimiya got into an accident and when her friends come by to visit her later she states that she does not remember anything. How is that not suspicious in any way?

Did you... watch the episode? Not only did Hajime not know about any of that, but the girls that visited her thought she was lying because she was embarrassed - which believe me, kids do a lot. Even if he'd known, he probably wouldn't have believed her like the others. I used to say I "forgot about it" when something embarrassing happened to me and other people brought it up all the time when I was young.

Woops yea I screwed up a bit on my info there.
I don't know about the whole "forgot about it" thing.
A person gets into an acident and ends up going to the hospital. When questioned about the problems she had before the incident she replies "I don't remember".
That wasn't a matter of something so simple either. Kaori was being teased and bullied. It's not something so silly.
Anyway I rarely hear somebody say "I forgot about it" when they want to forget something. Normally I hear a lot more "It never happened" with kids.

Hase still needs to get hit for being an idiot.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Jun 16, 2014 4:19 PM

Apr 2012
not really
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jun 16, 2014 4:40 PM

Feb 2011
straggy said:
Saffron_entity said:

I agree, how can people blame Kojou for all this outcome if he wasn't even there to begin with and not to mention he never ask those bully girls to tell Kairi to stop being his friend ( he never wanted this outcome to happen). People are so quick to judge, we still don't really know about Kojou character background yet, until then, people should keep their judges to themselves until it's fully confirm. If we have someone to blame is those girls for sure ( including Kairi's friend who liked Kujou they are the ones who made Kairi feel irritated by those bullies just because Kojou gets along with Kairi.
sweetangieJun 16, 2014 4:48 PM
Jun 17, 2014 12:31 AM
Aug 2011
With brass knuckles.
Jun 17, 2014 10:10 AM

Jul 2012
BakaAniki said:
No, Kujo is a cool dude.

^
Jun 17, 2014 8:32 PM
Jan 2014
The idiot who needs to get punched is Hase Yuki. The guy does nothing until the end of episode 10. He completely lets the situation go by, and now in episode 11, he makes the worst decision in the end. It ruins the friendship.
Jun 18, 2014 9:53 AM

May 2012
Acting like a little fucker, the desire of giving him a beating is too strong.

and hase needs a slap, but kujo needs a beating
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Jun 18, 2014 4:41 PM

Jan 2011
Hase needs a punch by Kujo.
Im calling it now.
Jun 19, 2014 12:38 PM

Aug 2012
tommy73 said:
It's actually Hase I want to punch from episode 11.

I completely agree with you.
.................................................................................
Jun 21, 2014 9:06 AM
Apr 2014
no
That's how I see like more than half of the MAL users with their "waifus", hentais, harems, weird-ass video games and all that shit
Aug 6, 2014 7:51 PM

Jan 2013
tommy73 said:

You must be a shitty person to be friends with if you think that "You traitor" line was justifiable. The author practically put that line in to force melodrama. The idea of Kujou being in the plot isn't so bad, it's just the way he's presented was just plain terrible. He felt so forced in as a "I hate x" character that it reminded me of Naruto. And you're using NTR incorrectly dumbass
Jan 12, 2015 12:12 PM

Nov 2013
EvanRubert said:
That's one punch
That's two punch
That's three punch

One additional punch for acting like a wuss. So she forgot the promise. No big deal! Man up!
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2014

235 by Hahi-Refrain »»
Sep 30, 4:45 PM

» Thought it was pretty bad due to one person

xONLYINHUMANx - Aug 30, 2023

6 by SAMESOULS_319 »»
Jul 29, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

326 by oooo3333 »»
Jul 18, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

205 by Husen_Duhoki »»
May 21, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

319 by xONLYINHUMANx »»
Aug 29, 2023 7:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.