Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Saint Young Men
Available on Manga Store
New
May 6, 2014 9:04 AM
Apr 2014
Would LOVE to see that. I`m sure it`s going to do well in Middle East lol.
May 6, 2014 9:11 AM
Feb 2014
Al Qaeda new destination will be JAPAN and one does not simply fuck with the JEWS
May 6, 2014 9:20 AM
Apr 2014
bash107 said:
Al Qaeda new destination will be JAPAN and one does not simply fuck with the JEWS

Yeah well. No one said anime is safe. You have to be willing to risk your life.

Isn`t there mangaka or anime team with big balls?
May 6, 2014 9:21 AM

Dec 2012
Some people would take offense in that. So hopefully never.
May 6, 2014 9:23 AM

Nov 2010
tsudecimo said:
Some people probably took offense to Jesus and Buddha living together and the things they did.
May 6, 2014 9:24 AM
Feb 2014
gyro785 said:
bash107 said:

even if they were ones that have big balls it's only a matter of time that it will get chopped off :)
May 6, 2014 9:30 AM
Apr 2014
bash107 said:
gyro785 said:
bash107 said:

even if they were ones that have big balls it's only a matter of time that it will get chopped off :)

You can still write manga or create anime with your balls chopped off.
May 6, 2014 9:34 AM

Dec 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
tsudecimo said:
Some people probably took offense to Jesus and Buddha living together and the things they did.

That's not really comparable.

It's no allowed in Islam culture to draw a picture of Mohamed or for an actor to play him in a movie for example. There have been big uproars before to the Denmark incident and other similar situations. The depiction of him is considered highly offensive, not like the depiction of Jesus, who in this day and age became even a meme.

Jesus and Buddah are depicted here because it's not offensive to their religion culture.
May 6, 2014 9:38 AM
Feb 2014
gyro785 said:
bash107 said:
gyro785 said:
bash107 said:

of course you can draw but who the fuck will after getting their balls chopped off?

May 6, 2014 9:38 AM

Nov 2010
tsudecimo said:
Jesus and Buddah are depicted here because it's not offensive to their religion culture.
In your opinion. No doubt there are many people who don't really care but there's people who would(at least some).
May 6, 2014 9:40 AM
Apr 2014
bash107 said:
gyro785 said:
bash107 said:
gyro785 said:
bash107 said:

of course you can draw but who the fuck will after getting their balls chopped off?

Someone with balls. Figuratively speaking that is.
May 6, 2014 9:45 AM

Dec 2012
In my opinion how? Jesus is normally depicted in Christian art/pictures. While it's forbid in Islam, if it's a joke or not.

Like I said not really comparable. It's easier to see which one would cause a strong reaction from their respective religion cultures. It's why South Park's Depiction Of Muhammad was censored, while Jesus wasn't.
May 6, 2014 10:47 AM
Apr 2014
Hey maybe I will get assassinated for even making this thread hahaha. Wait, there`s someone outside the window nosh98heboarweovfdr,.lug
May 7, 2014 6:31 AM
Jul 2008
Hopefully never.
May 7, 2014 6:35 AM

Mar 2012
Muhammad mustn't be pictured at all. It is prohibited because of fear that people would worship picture instead of the actual figure.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 23, 2015 12:42 AM
Apr 2014
I gotta admit it feels weird when people respond to a 10 months old thread....
May 28, 2015 5:38 PM

Nov 2014
I would watch that

Oct 26, 2015 12:00 AM

Dec 2008
Nope. Too many things to be said. They would be more likely to make a show with roomies of Ra and Quetzalcoatl.
Jan 28, 2017 9:19 PM
Apr 2016
An anime adaptation with Mohammed and Mosses would be bad
Islam has different views than other religion and adapting Mohammad to any media or any kind of thing is Haram or prohibited
I am a Muslim and I know
Its not about Al qaeda
They are fake muslims
Its about whats legal and illegal acording to religion
May 9, 2017 4:08 AM

Jul 2012
zahidul-islam said:
Islam has different views than other religion and adapting Mohammad to any media or any kind of thing is Haram or prohibited
I am a Muslim and I know
Its not about Al qaeda
They are fake muslims

Islam is the most butthurt religion ever existed.
Most muslims I know are hardliners that take offence to everything said about their religion when they themselves constantly bash other religions.

I still remember that incident from before about the Noragami OST which got the anime producers bashed just by including a piece of song. I can't imagine what would happen to the author if he were to include mohammed in there.

He'd probably start getting death threats and get his house bombed.
よろしく!
Jul 25, 2017 8:56 AM
Apr 2017
ariacelesta said:
zahidul-islam said:
I am a Muslim and I know
Its not about Al qaeda
They are fake muslims

Most muslims I know are hardliners that take offence to everything said about their religion when they themselves constantly bash other religions.

I still remember that incident from before about the Noragami OST which got the anime producers bashed just by including a piece of song. I can't imagine what would happen to the author if he were to include mohammed in there.

In Noragami's case, it's their fault for includes Adhan (if i'm not wrong, the one with Shahada) to the BGM. Did you ever know that Shahada is the first of the "Five Pillars of Islam" (foundations of Islam itself)? Couldn't Muslim peoples be angry for that?

P.S. Just keep talking, and i'll laugh for your narrow mind. Lol
Jul 28, 2017 6:57 AM

Jul 2012
nabob_palelo said:
ariacelesta said:

In Noragami's case, it's their fault for includes Adhan (if i'm not wrong, the one with Shahada) to the BGM. Did you ever know that Shahada is the first of the "Five Pillars of Islam" (foundations of Islam itself)? Couldn't Muslim peoples be angry for that?

P.S. Just keep talking, and i'll laugh for your narrow mind. Lol

See what I mean. Butthurt.
よろしく!
Mar 19, 2018 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
NeoAnkara said:
Muhammad mustn't be pictured at all. It is prohibited because of fear that people would worship picture instead of the actual figure.

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to worship religious art over religion.
Aug 26, 2018 8:37 PM

Jun 2015
EvenHarderDaddy said:
NeoAnkara said:

your lack of "faith" in human stupidity is disturbing.

also, not all muslims are same, some of them do worship dead priests/ pope bishop whtever and hav a wall of their photos along with those gilded mosque pictures.

also isnt it prohibited to portray allah as hes formless, but muhamed was just an ordinary human who wrote the bible and so he can be pictured?
Sep 14, 2018 11:42 AM
Jul 2018
KuroudoAkabane said:
EvenHarderDaddy said:

your lack of "faith" in human stupidity is disturbing.

also, not all muslims are same, some of them do worship dead priests/ pope bishop whtever and hav a wall of their photos along with those gilded mosque pictures.

also isnt it prohibited to portray allah as hes formless, but muhamed was just an ordinary human who wrote the bible and so he can be pictured?

1. People worship 1. Power. 2. Principle. And 3. The supernatural.

2. I never said that, but do they worship the man or the art?

3. Look at the statues they destroy.
Feb 17, 2021 5:54 AM

Feb 2019
Bash107 said:
^This

EvenHarderDaddy said:
NeoAnkara said:

You haven't seen India/Hinduism it seems.
Mar 1, 2021 3:28 AM
Jun 2020
cythraul said:
Bash107 said:
^This

EvenHarderDaddy said:

bro what do you mean
Mar 2, 2021 10:48 AM

Feb 2019
Goutamsingh said:
cythraul said:
^This

bro what do you mean
Hindus and buddhists in india worship paintings of their respective gods/deities/buddha.

More topics from this board

» Is the OVA the same story as the movie?

Kirino - Mar 24

2 by Kirino »»
Mar 24, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Saint☆Onii-san Episode 2 Discussion

ReinhardVonMusel - Oct 5, 2013

31 by removed-user »»
Dec 15, 2023 2:44 AM

Poll: » Saint☆Onii-san (OVA) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zimno - Dec 9, 2012

59 by removed-user »»
Dec 15, 2023 2:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.