Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 29, 2014 8:12 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
This is pretty self-explanatory. Just continue the story.
However, there is one catch: you have to add yourself in as a character, whether hero or villain, friend or foe. Of course, you can always add other characters apart from yourself if you want to.
Also, please try to keep each post under 3 sentences
Well, that's all the rules. Just have fun with it!
I'll start off:

Firefractal gazed down at the city that stretched out before her. Her cape billowed in the wind, flapping wildly like a wounded bird. The sound of footsteps coming from behind her suddenly rang through the chilly midnight air.
firefractalMay 6, 2014 5:15 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 29, 2014 8:48 PM

Dec 2008
CSRED approaches with a smile on his face as he thinks about the future plans that he and Firefractai shall soon unleash into the unsuspecting masses. With this thought in mind he summons his familiars.
Apr 30, 2014 6:23 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
"Everything is going according to plan, CSRED", Firefractal said with a wicked grin on her face. "Now the only thing left to do is to wait for our fellow conspirators to get here."

May 1, 2014 12:49 AM

Dec 2011
A noise is then heard from the Shadows. A man's voice then echo's out from the location the sound was first heard. "I heard that you were planning on having a little 'party' with the populace"
"Just thought I might watch, since you piqued my interest".
May 1, 2014 10:59 PM

Dec 2011
A fourth figure staggered out of the shadows seemingly from thin air making gurgling sounds. With the next step his head rolled off his neck and onto the floor, and his body soon followed. Ziggyopolous, crouching a few feet back with a bloody curved dagger in one hand, now visible said, "this city is claimed."
ziggyopolousMay 1, 2014 11:06 PM
May 4, 2014 10:53 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
"Time to get this party started," Firefractal said with unconcealed mirth as she took a quick glance at her pocket watch. "Release the balloons and set off the fireworks! Use any means necessary to stop people from interfering with this celebration!"

May 4, 2014 11:26 PM

Dec 2011
Ziggyopolous, known as Ziggy to his associates, leapt out from the foliage to the mouth of the canyon facing the city. He turned and tossed the still bloody dagger at CSRED, who easily waved his hand, looking slightly annoyed, prompting a familiar to swat it away. "Just testing you", Ziggy said with a big smile, just before jumping down towards the city.
May 6, 2014 1:54 AM

Oct 2012
Laniaka the firefighter arrived with his mates in his pink firetruck and with a beam of glittering water quickly doused all the fireworks before they could be lighted. The peace and quiet of the city was saved yet another day thanks to the heroic firefighter Laniaka who had received some inside information. One of the conspirators had been worried that their plan to light fireworks might wake up his poor hardworking nephew in the city, who had a minor case of insomnia and an important test tomorrow.
LaniakaMay 6, 2014 2:03 AM
May 6, 2014 2:45 PM

Dec 2011
"God Damn it!" Ziggyopolous cursed to himself..."well I guess there's always plan B..." he said as he came to a halt from his slide down the canyon wall and landed lightly on the roof of a small house. He quickly gutted the first person he spotted with his sword at his hip, then another with the sword on his back (yes he can multitask!) carving holes and spilling out entrails so his victims could see their insides before they died. When he had killed enough to his liking, Ziggy stuffed as many internal organs as he could manage into a single body along with a bomb and swung the corpse bomb into the air; when it exploded, it covered the entire area in various shades of red prompting screams among the startled townsfolk..."I guess this will be more fun than I thought" Ziggy quickly squeezed in just before the director called cut because he has cheating by combining multiple sentences.
May 7, 2014 5:40 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
The director jumped off his chair and stormed out onto the set. "Ziggy, you must keep your lines coherent and under 3 sentences or you won't be seeing your paycheck this month!" "Oh shut up old geezer and let the man have his fun," Firefractal said as she waved her hand nonchalantly and turned back to the unfolding scene, letting loose an evil laugh.

May 8, 2014 8:48 PM

Dec 2011
Ziggyopolous looked up to Firefractal and yelled "rain death from on high!" She, however was still in the middle of her evil laugh, so after she felt she had properly expressed her lack of empathy she pulled a switch from her pocket, and as she pressed it she called out "look upon my works all ye mighty and DESPAIR!" Hidden catapults from all around the village launched 3 foot metal rods into the sky above with 1 side ending with a sharpened blade and the other weighted to balance.
May 10, 2014 6:49 AM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
"They aren't metal rod's Ziggy, they're giant scoops of ice cream", Firefractal chides, shaking her head in annoyance. "We're here to rain chaos down upon the Earth, not kill everyone." She then pulled out four marshmallow guns from under her cloak and handed one out to each of her compadres.

May 13, 2014 2:25 PM

Dec 2011
"Huh..." Ziggyopolous conveyed as he scratched his head with the flat edge of a bloody sword, "then where are all those metal rods I saw?" Firefractal but her palm to her face in a manner such as this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUvADbpqGlQ
"Those were the cones they use for the ice cream you moron..." And indeed people were joining together holding multiple rods in cone shapes to catch and devout the copious amounts of ice cream, "but won't this cause a huge wave of diabetes...ohh, I get it now..." Ziggy figured.
ziggyopolousMay 13, 2014 2:30 PM
May 15, 2014 7:25 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
"Yes, I see you understand yet another infinitesimal part of my master plan now," said Firefractal as she rubbed her hands together with glee. "Now if only our co-conspirators would hurry up and parachute in the waffle cones..."

Jun 21, 2014 8:40 PM
Jan 2014
firefractal said:
"Yes, I see you understand yet another infinitesimal part of my master plan now," said Firefractal as she rubbed her hands together with glee. "Now if only our co-conspirators would hurry up and parachute in the waffle cones..."

"Waffle here, waffle there; I'm waffling as fast I can"; whispered The Idiot. "I think I'll just watch the fun from a quiet alcove... "
Jul 7, 2014 7:58 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
"Mwahahahaha!" cackled Firefractal in glee. The ignorant civilians below rejoiced as the waffle cones floated gently through the air into their greedily grasping hands. "Sprinkles! Someone bring in the sprinkles!"

Jul 31, 2014 3:50 PM

Dec 2011
But the sprinkles never came. Slowly, the whispers of madness crept into every corner, gently nestled within the minds of the civilians, eating away at the last vestiges of sanity. This fearful transformation would be completely invisible but to those searching for it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Banners and Affiliates

firefractal - Aug 30, 2015

4 by Kickassneko »»
Oct 1, 2017 4:53 PM

» [GAME] This or That? ( 1 2 3 )

ziggyopolous - May 25, 2014

128 by Wallardoor »»
Mar 24, 2016 4:00 PM

» [GAME] Kill Me ( 1 2 3 4 )

ziggyopolous - May 24, 2014

153 by Wallardoor »»
Mar 20, 2016 5:02 PM

Sticky: » Club Rules

0 by firefractal »»
Aug 30, 2015 6:46 PM

Sticky: » Goals and Campaigns

0 by firefractal »»
Aug 30, 2015 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.