Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2014 1:35 PM

Jul 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I don't think reading this at almost 5 AM is a good choice. Anyway, very dialogue-heavy start. And why do most characters speak their voice out even if they're alone? That's probably one of the gateways to this researcher's death.
May 11, 2018 6:42 PM

Oct 2015
Aaaaahhhhh, text walls in the 1st chapter, my anxiety, my fear

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Sep 22, 2020 3:21 PM

Sep 2018
eh, not a fan of the art style which seems to throw together western comic and manga style art haphazardly and with no cohesion, and yes, the walls of text are off putting. Didn't read far enough to consider even this chapter read so deleted it and it's not going back on my plan to read.
Apr 9, 2021 6:16 AM

Aug 2017
Events taking place 32 years after 2025? What's up with the timeline lol. Bad translation, I guess. And this entry seems to have a cover for the 25:00 manga, not the one published by VIZ.
St0rmbladeApr 10, 2021 3:02 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » AD. Police: Shuuen Toshi Chapter 9 Discussion

St0rmblade - Apr 9, 2021

0 by St0rmblade »»
Apr 9, 2021 7:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.